Friday, March 20, 2009

You.. # 26


I don't wana Open my eyes ..
mabi ashoofa ..
mabi asaddeq enna that's really is happening to me ..
I stared at the window ..
while plenty of clouds moving slowley and that pure gold with orange Sunbeam ..
he started to talk " mneera I swear to god enna mafeh shay happened between us .. oo walla I never cheated on you .. " he chocked " I love you .. how could I do that to you?? "
I mummble while still staring at the window " is that what you came to me for?? "
ensedam from my coldness " I .. I .. "
I turned and look into his eyes ..
it didn't really move a hair in my heart ..
" IS THAT WHAT YOU WANNA SAY TO ME??? "
I made a Sign Tnasit in my fingers " NEED TO TALK" thingg !!
I gave him my back and stared at the window again ..
I just wanna that hall crap to end ..
kan weddi ekoon 3endy the power of rewinding my life and skip the 2 years elli uhwa fehoum,
he putted his hand 3ala my shoulder ..
before he could even spit a word
I turned and push his hand away ..
" DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! .. FAHIM?? "
his eyes just poped out ..
I felt enna he will cry any time soon ..
I felt his sadness .. his shockness ..
metwahheq!
" can I explain? .. " he whispered ..
I stared at him " Don't use the whispenig thing with me .. it's not attractive at all .. and pls close your mouth you did alot of shit already .. ma a7taj more!.. "
he stared at me .. while choking with his words " are asking me to shut up? " ..
I said while turning to the window .. cus I couldn't say it wana ashoofa " I think so .. "
He said while Rubbing his hands nervously " then? we'll get married wentay fahma ilmawtho3 '3ala6?? .. "
my eyes poped Out .. AHBAL HATHA??
I turned oo stared at him .. wana wedii enna throw up mn kether ma lay3a chabde mennah ..
" huh! married? .. are you serious to bring that up .. NOW?? .. 3aziz it's over .. " .. I said while covering my face in my hands .. oo asaned my head wara .. " It's so over .. "
he jumped out of his seat .. oo gave the mamar his back ..
facing me ..
" what's over?? whats over?? "
I said while closing my eyes ..
" us .. "
a hot tear came out ..
he shaked his head not believing what he's hearing ..
" no no .. no we are not .. noo .. I cant breathe without you .. noo .. I can't .. I love you .. I .. nooo! .. please .. Im .. "
ga6a3ta ..
" ooh come on please!! .. if you really loved me .. you wouldn't cheat! .. "
" I didn't cheat .. I swear to go .. I .. "
ga6a3tah in a sharp voice " Don't ever swear 3ala something chethb! .. don't swear 3ala chethb!! .. la etchatheb! .. ekaffe ena you cheated .. don't lie too for gods seak! .. "
He putted his hand 3ala his hair in a nervous way ..
" Im not .. walla mu ga3ed achatheb .. I .. "
I don't wanna keep lestinig to that crap ..
LA ETCHATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!
I stared at him ..
I felt empty inside ..
a7is madre wain my heart ..
ma7essa yanbeth! ..
" I saw the msgs 3aziz .. I saw them eb my eyes .. "
his mouth opened ..
and the shock was just so havy on him ..
" ww .. hhh..aa .. tt .. ? "
he said while choking ..
and flog of tears eb e3younah ..
I got into tears .. while choking .. sneefing .. and crash down kilshwayya ..
" I .. gave you my heart .. and left all the world behind me .. oo face my dreams with you .. you've said enna you'll be faithful and you'll love me forever .. you promise 3aziz! you promise you'll never break my heart! .. and now? see what the hell you made me go throu .. please don't lie to me .. because the cheating thing just ENOUGH for me! .. la etchatheb! .. you made a plaything of my heart and you break it tho' you .. "
I couldn't stand it ..
I couldn't continue ..
a tear came out from his pure big zaiteye eyes ..
It broke my heart ziyada ..
Im okay enney et3awwar ..
bas he's getting hurt?
PLEASE GOD .. NO!
leave the pain for me ..
oo let him be happy ..
with whoever he want ..
" 3aziz .. I know now enna all the words and kisses and dreams that you gave me , it's just a big lie .. and i've paid it back with that unbearable pain .. and i'm sorry for every bit of happieness that I gave .. cause you just don't deserve it .. and dont' deserve me .. "
he choked up ..
" muneera .. walla il3atheem .. I ... there's a part ana '3al6an .. bas walla there's a .. "
qa6a3ta " part?? .. only part?? .. and where is the part eli ana '3al6ana??? "
tawa opened his mouth ..
I covered my head with the airline blanket ..
and got into tears ..
I heard him whispenring .. " Im sorry .. "
I felt enna Im sorry for myself! not sorry for you!
and sorry 3ala what? ..
shasawwey eb your sorry??
we arrived Kuwait ..
and after few days the first course of collage beda ..
so I decided enna I'll be busy with my study and i'll never thing about it ever again!
the first week passed so fast ..
and I .. hmm .. survive !
2nd week ..
it was sunday morning ..
Dina;* is calling ..
" manoor .. can you come to me to carebu ilfree zone? I wana talk to you eb something very very very important? "
galbe na'3azne .. I felt enna 3aziz sawalaha something stupid ..aw sabbab laha promblem with her naser .. " what dinaa? shenu sayer? "
" pls pls .. come .. I know enna Now 3endch break 2 hours .. pls come .. "'
I replied while going to the parking .. " yala yala .. now ayeech .. "
I went there ..
and the hall way I was swimming with my thoughts ..
I entered carebu caffe ..
wella 3aziz ma36ene his profile ..
and dina yamma ..
and there's a girl ma36etny her back ..
OOOOOOHH!
THAT BLONDE HER!
NOOOOOOOO !!
NOOOOOO!
I turned ..
dina yat waray ..
" pls pls .. come .. pls .. 3alshane .. "
I yelled .. " mabeeeeee! maaaabe! .. I just got over it! .. mabee arid a3eed .. mabe arid adoor eb nafs il dawama! MAAAAAAAAABE! "
Dina stared at me .. " mneera 3alshane ana .. oo '3alat ommech come .. listen to him ... "
i choked .. she knew enna when anything come to my mothers .. i'll say okay .. tadre ennha eedy elli et3awerne ..
I closed my face eb my hands ..
faj'a wella soot 3aziz ..
" salam! .. " he said said ..
while crapping reem from her hand .. oo a7is channa fire eb te6la3 from his ears! " TALK! "
he yelled " ayy ayy! .. hedne .. "
he yelled " talk la qasam bellah al3an obo aslafech! TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALK! .. "
my eyes poped ..
any my heart just beated so fast ..
I never .. NEVEEEEER heard 3aziz in that language ..
She kept staring at me .. He yelled while pushing her toward me .. oo pointig at me .. " TALK TO HER! GOLELAHA!! GOLAAAAAY! TAAAAAAAAAALK! .. " he took a breathe while yelling " ASHKAL QATHRA .. "
I said in a shaking voice ..
khift e6eqna walla!
" 3aziz .. don't make a drama her .. 3aib! .. "
He yelled .. " Sektay entay! sektay!! .. " he stared at her .. " eb tetkalemain wella shlooooooooon?? " ehya sakta bas tetbal3am .. " sem3ay entay! walla il3athem Now I call your brother oo ayeebah ehne oo agolah suwalfch il waskha .. sadqene ma7ad befechech men edah! walla il3atheem asawelich balwa ehne! .. TAAAAAAALK! "
She chocked while saying .. " ana asfa .. ana .. I felt enna it's funny ene kent ana .. ana .. "
I stared at her .. " what did you do?? "
she didn't have the courage to spit it ..
3aziz kept yelling at her ..
" ta7achayy! walla entalfat a3sabee! .. 5arabtaay baaitee entayy! faraqtaay baine oo bainha eb sebbaat 7arakatch! .. ta7achaaaaay! .. "
I stared at her .. " reem ilmsgs mo sej?? entay dazat'hum for ur self?? "
ga6a3ne 3aziz while yelling " LAAAAAAAA!!! YA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!! "
" I .. I .. I sent a msg to 3aziz from my kuwaiti number .. oo getlah enna im muneera .. bas kent '9ayeg 5elqi oo shesma .. madre .. I'm .. "
she took a breath ..
" I didnt spoke to him bil phone .. bas msgs .. oo your mobile geltele ma yalge6 .. fa gelt 7aram enna you are not talking guys .. fa gelt ana asolif m3ah .. bas .. ana solaft msgs .. oo he kept e7en yabe esolif phone .. "
my eyes .. my heart ..
it's to hot her?
wela im sweating wayid??
" I sent him your photo eb wedding noura (our friend) elli labsa dress red .. 3alshan la eshik .. bas .. after few days .. getlah enna Im joking .."
he yelled " OO SHENU SAWAITAY AFTER IT ????? .. SHE KEPT CALLING ME ALL THE TIME!!!!! OO MSGING ME .. OO THURETTING ME ENNA YA AKALEMHA YA ETGOOLCH!! .. BAS I DIDN'T THOUGH ENHA MA TESTE7Y LEY HAL DARAJA!!!!!!! .. "
I choked .. while tesaadt 3ala car behind me ..
" oo you? laish didn't told me ? .. I .. "
" she's your best friend .. makent abi akser galbch oo a6aye7ha mn 3ainech .. gelt a7eL ilmawthoo3 .. all by my self! .. "

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9edag lma gal ashkal qathra.
    Nathla! 7aqeera! A3ooth billah men hal ashkal!
    Thank God re'9aiti tesme3eenah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god
    I have tears in my eyes
    I love 3aziz

    Reem is such a bitch
    Hate her
    but there are alot of her kind in the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O omg ! wow ,, im speechless i swear lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh!!
    he is not so an idiot if so!
    mmm....
    i want to hear what will happeeeeeeen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. goosh ma 9daaagt ena hathy 3ndaha 7rakaat bay5a !! maskeen 3aziiiz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinderella .. yeah! mu mn sij eshkether she's 7aqira oo nathla oo ma teste7y! abaih shloon ehoon 3alaich tahdemeen 7ayat a7ad?? IT SO OVVVVVER THE LIMITS!! ;/ ..

    anonymouse .. SO TRUE! .. there's alot of her around us .. so take care:* and follow ur heart ;) ..

    pearla .. hehehe! same her .. :* Love ur comments girl ;*

    Nur .. hehehe 7addich Cute wentay meshta66a ;* ..he's Not an idiot 7aram maskeen ;*

    another- penelope; Manoora too maskeena! ;/ .. yeah ma tetwaqa3ain ena a7ad e7taramteeh oo 3azaiteh esawelich chethe .. bas there's alot mn haL ashkaL .. take care :*

    p.s ; MISSING I;* and F;* Comment! ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya bnt omg im soo hooked ! LOL
    i read the whole thing today :p

    i LOVE how u write.. its like kela ga3d e9er jedami!

    YALA KAMLII!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nosa ..
    hehehe 7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee! ;***** .. you just made my night :P .. abbaaih 7addddy teshaqaqt ;* .. its my first try eb writing a story .. oo Im mixing from cham story .. fa Im lost enna ay even aham mn ethane :P .. So THANKS for ur words :******** and your comment also ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. missed me?:p

    omg!! masadig what she did!!:s
    uff i can't believe that ppl would do such thing plus maskeen 3azeez he had nothing to do with it all;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! ;@@@ WAI33333
    REEM IS A SLUT...
    POOR 3AZEEEEEZ..... =(
    Next Post ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wallah kil 3ziz eyanin!

    hathi el ensana gi63eeha min ur life! ma minha fayda!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finicky ... yes yes yes!;** Missed you kethir ildenya! ;* .. yeah me too .. ma haqait fe nas chethe bil denya! ;/ uuggggggh! ;/

    I;* .. I LOVE YOU MORE;* (L)

    Sexy Sour Sweet .. uff! 7ad'haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! .. Now enshalla ;*

    Skittles .. kaaak! So ture! ;p
    FACT: KIL 3AZIZ EYANEN! ;*
    yeah .. for sure .. khatwalle ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. REEM IS A WHORE!!!!! wai3 gi6ee3a.. 7mara.. sry ga3da asib chithee bas 7adi mn8hra.. wai3!
    you two are such a cute couple.. 3aziz o muneera.. they sound so cute together <3

    ReplyDelete