Thursday, March 5, 2009

You .. # 2




Today is sunday ..
New Dawamm week ;( ..
I wear a Skinng Jeans with flow navy top and wer a trendy hair band with black reesh ..
wana ga3da amshy bil parking I saw ( Khalid ) .. A guy with me bil jam3a .. Known as ( ge6e3a , the em'3azelchi guy?) ehehehe .. yamshi oo e'3aziL!
he walked after me .. ( ya saba7 ilkhair .. fedaaaitech .. laitney ur coffe ..)
YEEEEEEEEEKHHHHHH! waii3! I wana through up mn ilsib7 .. !
I walked in a big steps .. Running taqreban ..!
I enterd my class .. and set Next to the door ..
there was couple of guys maybe 5 or 6 ..
kherejen , So the join our class ..
( Since the man3 ekhtela6 qanoon)..
The Dr. : " well , This is our first day .. So I want you to intoduce your selves to me and to your classmates .."
He pointed at me .. Because Im the first chair next to door ..
Me : " hmmm .. me ?? .. hmmmmmm .. Muneera 2nd year .. "
The Dr. : " what's your family name Munnerra ?? .. are you Munera ahmed or Muneera shakir ?? "
Me : " Noo .. Im Munerra AL ***** .. Munerra ahmed .. "
I notice a face 6aaL 3alay mn yesari .. I peeked ..
OMG!!!!!! ..
I only Sow those Big Zaiteyya eyes .. with Dozen of rmoooush ..
I kept telling my Self " mashalla .. mashalla .. mashalla .. " what thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? shinu haaaaaaaL eyes? ..
after couples of studens ..
the Dr. " and it's your turn Mr. "
Him : " well, My Name is Abdulaziz AL*** .. Im a Senior .. "
I Screamd Deep Down in my heart .. " OMGGGG! HE'S 3AZIZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN MY 2ND COUSINNNNNNN..! DINOOOOOS COUSIN!"
I went out the Class .. ( Khalid ) was there ..
" Hallaaaaaa eb haL zooooL .. feedait 6ooooolich ana .. "
I kept ignoring haL haileqe ..
I heard a voice Next to me ..
........: " Well , Nice catch! Good for you .. "
I looked and the source of the voice .. Omg! :S fashlaaaaaa .. it was 3azizan's Voice ..
Me : " hmmmm .. hmmmmmmm .. hala .. hmmmmmm .. hehehe I know I know .. waii3! " ..
3aziz: " how are you ?? .. Do you remember me ? "
Me : " Sure! .. ( I said with The biggest Smile on my face) 3azizaaaaan .. "
He smiled .. and Show me those two deeeeeeep and long '3amazzat ..
3aziz : " 3azizan?? haa?? .. hehehe "
I got a really red face .. " aaa .. abbaih .. walla Sorry .. 3abdil3aziz .. hehehe Im just used to 3azizan since we were 6 years old .. "
3aziz : " heheh .. that's Okay .. Nice to see you .. you really didn't changed .. "
Me : " really .. How? "
3aziz : " I dont Know .. The same eyes I have been alwayed rememberd .. this cosy eyes .. and your pure smile .. I don't know .. you just looks the same to me .. "
WHAT? COSY EYES AND PURE SMILE? ..
Me : " hehe .. Thanks .. I have to go Now .. Nice to See you .. bye bye .. "
I walked away .. and call Dina emediatly ..
Me : " omggggg! Dinnnnnooooooooooo!! abbaaaaaaaaihhhhhhhh!! ommmmmmggggggg! .. "
Dina : " whattttt? Shfeech? and bil Bank .. magdar atkalam .. call you later .."
I yelled .. " nooooo pls pls pls .. plssssssssss .. I saw 3azizzzzaaaaan! .. "
Dina : " ha?? .. wait wait .. I'll take a pray break and talk to you .. "
Me : " pray Break at 10 am? "
Dina : " haha so funny! shut up! dont you wana talk to me? "
I said in hummer : " hehehe .. Sorry Sorry ok well take ur pray break :P and call " ..
She called me back in 10 mins taqreban ..
Dina : " Haaaaaa?? talk?? which 3azizan? "
Me : " haw! which 3aziizan ya3ne?? "
Dina : " Madre your Ex- ? "
Me : " Do I have an Ex- ?? "
Dina : " madre! gilt yemkin you have an Ex- oo you sow him bil jam3a .."
I laughed to tears .. " 3abeeeeee6a ?? No I never been In a relationship bedon la tadren la at7ateen .. 3aziizan ur cousin .. "
Dina : " walla ? you made me take a break to tell that you saw 3azooz?? "
Me : " hmmmm .. Laa wait .. " oo getlaha illy sar ..
Dina : " okay?? mafeha shay .. ya3ni he knows you oo your family oo ya3ni since kentaw babies entaw et3arfon ba3ath .. okay makant fe anykind of touch .. bas ya3ni he's your 2nd cousin! " ..
Me : " yes yes .. I know .. "
Silent pause for 1 min.
Me: " Diiinnn .. He's Hot .. "
Dina Laugh .. " Ufff! min ommah .. He's attractive to hell .. "
**********
Ha akammeL ?? ;D

6 comments:

  1. i only read #1 & #2 but i noticed alot of spelling and grammer mistakes, if i were you i wouldnt complete in english :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. laa please latkameleen .... i5thay course english b3dain kamalay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shfeeekm ya jma3a law mo 3ajbtkm el 899a latgroonha .....


    el 89aa 3ajeeba keep it up !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wai3!! nou3kom ya3ne intaww eli 9aydinha?:)
    la tetfalsefoun pls cus 7adkom waq7in:D
    if you don't wanna read just zip it and don't read..
    ma e6er minkom ihya:D
    so SHUT UP
    ou complete ur story 7adha 3ajeeba(y);*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Till Now 3jeeeba !! ma3laich mn el7lween ely mu 3ajbhm ur grammer cause elmuhm ena we get the point ! mu mhm Ur spelling :D Nas faragha !

    ReplyDelete