Monday, March 23, 2009

You .. # 30


aah ..
Some body is knocking on the door ..
3azizan roolled up ..
oo shake my shoulder ..
" manoor .. gomay sakteeh .. "
I yelled ..
" MINUUUUU? "
he ushhed me ..
" usshhhshshh! agoolich sakteeh! mu etsarkheenn!! "
he said that while covering his head ..
I mummbled while saying
"uff .. zain zaain .. me too fene ilnoom! .. uff .. "
I opened the Dooor ..
While my father ..
" Come out! .. we need to talk .. "
I whispered " Digeega .. I'll wash oo ayeek il living room .. "
I washed out ..
oo libast Cute babyblue dress maL home ya3ni ..
re7t ilsala ..
wella my father ga3ed oo he looked mettttnarfiz ..
I kissed his head ..
" saba7 ilkhair .. "
he didn't replied ..
" Shemnawna ehne? "
" Shenu? laish ma enam? "
He raise his voice ..
" Laaaish enam?? malah da3e enam!! .. na3am? khair? e7na 6al3een ilshalaih oo il 7abeeb yayle nayem bil bait? "
he really got my nervs!
I took a breathe ..
" wetha? .. yuba .. it's Not 7aram .. he's my husband .. "
" oo badam etshofeenah allowable .. laish ma geltele?? "
" because Im married to hem now yuba .. "
he yelled ..
" WETHA?? ANA MALII KELMA 3ALAICH KHALAAAAAAS?? "
I kissed his head ..
" Im sorry .. bas he's my husband oo ana eb theemeeta! ya3ni laish agoolek?? Now etha ba6la3 .. agoolik wela agolah?? .. Okay enta Oboy 3ala 3aine oo 3ala rasi .. oo taj rase oo rasah .. bas ya3nii Im married .. oo ma atwaqa3 ena ter'9a akser eb rayle oo a6e3 kalamek oo 3ala themeta? uhwa rayyaL yuba ma agdar a3amla ennah enta aham mennah oo kelmitk tamshe 3alaina metheL ilyahaL .. oo ba3dain mafeh shay 7aram wella 3aib 3alashan et3asseb 3alay! .. Okay enta mu bale3 ilfekra oo mu 3ajbetik .. khalas it's the last time enam here .. aslan it's my last week in this home .. fa ya3ni pls yuba .. la et'9ayyeg 5elqi 3ala shay mu 7aram wela 3aib! .. pls .."
He hugged me ..
" mashkoora 3ala hal kalam .. oo ana mabe ella masla7tich .. "
I hugged him back so close ..
" a7iibek yuba .. "
I went back to the room ..
wela 3azizan ma5eth il bed bil 3arth ..
he looked funny ..
I took a pic. of him ..
wana fasla '9e7ek ..
his opened legs 3ala kober il bed ..
oo his hand shda3wa chethe?
hehehehe ..
I woke him up ..
" 3azizan .. 7abebe .. yalla goom .. "
he mummled ..
" mmm .. shway bas .. "
I shaked his back while saying ..
" yalla 7abebe .. it's 3 pm .. yalla goom .. "
" wain arou7? .. "
" baitkom .. "
wakhar ilcover 3ala his head ..
oo looked at me ..
eb that adorable eyes ..
" mabe .. abe ag3ad 3endich .. "
I smile while kissing hes head ..
" enzain goom enrou7 avenues .. tara after week our wedding .. oo wain nasken? 3ala ilarth? .. "
he said while Scratching his eye ..
" la la nakheth athath ghorfetch .. "
I giggled ..
" laish a7es'ha 6naza?? "
He said while getting out of the bed ..
" ana mestaghreb shlon nayma eb hal sereer 21 sina oo lel7een tamshen! .. E3AWWWWER ETHAHAAAARR! .."
I giggled ..
" Shda33333333wwwwwwwa .. "
" walla .. shinu hatha! channe nayim 3ala il arth .. "
I smiled ..
" eeh ga3da a3awdek 3ala nomat il arth .. cus when we got married kil ma az3aL betnam 3ala il arth .. "
He laughed while washing his face ..
" maskeeeeeena! walla etha za3altay yuba entay betnameen 3ala ilarth! .. ana za3lan wela emza3eeL .. nayem 3ala ilserer nayeeem .. "
libas his dishdasha ..
oo ana libast skinny white jeans
and flow babypink blooza ..
with pearls earings and wavy hair ..
we went to Ikea ..
The One ..
al ghanim ..
hehehe we7na eb ikea ..
we went to the kids corner ..
" allaaaah! .. hatha bed ghaneema .. "
I stared at hem ..
" minu ghaneema? "
" our kid! .. shinu minu ghaneema? "
I giggled while saying
" NO WAY! mara7 ensammy ghaneema .. Im fine with Noura .. bas ghanima laaaaish? .. "
he giggled ..
" shfeeh ghaneema? walla a7san mn asame hal ayam .. remas oo elaf oo ajwan oo madre shinu ma yenfahmoon! "
I giggled
" ok ok mara7 asamme shay 7aiiL ghareeb .. bas ham .. mu ghaneema .. "
" embala ghaneema! .. "
" ooh 3aziz .. khalas eser khair .. khaL etmout year oo half .. then a7meL .. then enshoof shinu sex ilbaby .. then eser khair .. "
he giggled ..
" ee walla .. 5atenzawaj e7na awaL .. "
" manoor .. bagolich ray .. shrayich na36e our work kellah 7ag wa7ed maL Interior Design oo enkhalis? .. "
" madre 7abebe .. bas ya3ni it's our home .. lazim eser feeh our touches .. "
" welle e3afech , entay 7e6ay feh 2 paints oo our pics weser feeh your touches .. "
I gigglled ..
" minu gaL enta et7abbe6? "
we walked out of ikea ..
benrou7 nakeL eb nino ..
" no no .. lef lef .. wain arou7 .. "
while pushing his shoulder ..
" Shfeech?? shfeech?? "
" reem ... reem .. wakhir .. abbaih khanenkhash .. la etshoofna .. "
he capped my hand 7aiiL ..
" laish nen5ash? ehya il 7aywana mu e7na .. etkhase an5ash .. emshay emshay .. "
I carraped his hand .. oo my leg ga3da etanne7 bil floor ..
" no no .. ma nabe etshoofna .. mabe mabe .. "
Maraina jedamha ..
I was whispering to 3azizan..
" e'97ak e'97ak 5aL te7tar .. "
He laughed so hard ..
" yaheeL ? "
I laughed back ..
" Shwayya .. ;p "
we sat down eb Nino ..
out side tables ..
the weather kan spring shwayya ..
oo fathe ham shwayya aroung 3 tables bas ..
3azizan ordered ..
" 1 Giant mashroom .. 1 ciaser salad without chicken .. 1 mashroom soup .. 1 polo nona .. 1 mini burgers .. 1 7up for 3aziz .. and one blue lagone for me ;p "
I smiled while rapping my hands oo mummbling ..
" mmmmmm .. 7adyyyy you3ana .. "
He giggled ..
" uff .. "
" ta3alay .. ilseb7 who was knocking? "
" Oboy .. "
galab his face ..
" uf fashla .. "
I smiled ..
" Shako fashla?? ur my husband .. la etseroon maleqen kelkoum! .. it's not fashla al att .. "
his eyes poped ..
" minu kelena? "
I rolled my eyes ..
" you oo oboy .. "
he nodded his head ..
" cus really fashla .. "
walain! .. he got my nervs hatha ethane ..
" shako shako fashlaa?? .. 3azizan come on .. 3ady ne6la3 together .. 3adyy you hugging me oo kissing me .. oo 3ady we sleep together eb hoteL .. bas 3aib etnam eb my bedroom?? "
" ee madre ya3ni .. ena hatha baitkom .. "
" So what?? .. mu man6eq hatha .. 3ady we sleep together eb hoteL bas eb my house 3aib?? .. malaqa walla mu man6eq .. oo ba3dain Im ur wife .. so ya3ni?? .. " I looked away from him ..
he touched my hands with his fingers ..
" adre ennch my wife 7abebti .. bas ya3ni qasde ka 7asheema 7ag oboch .. "
I took my hands away from him ..
" shfeeh oboyy? wain ma 7ashamta?? .. you are my husband for god's seak! .. rayli rayli kaife malii asawe feek elli abeeh kaife .. mu fashla mn a7ad! kaiife!! .. uff! walla malaqa .. mu mn sejkoom! .. noo3kum mn wara ilnas 3ady? bas et7atoon enna a7ad eshof ur car out side baitna .. shbegooL!! "
" shako shako manoora .. walla Im not thinking chethe .. oo ras ome enna 3ady 3endi kil ilkuwait etshoof my car bara baitkom .. kaife morte .. "
" where's the point 3ayaL mn ilfashla? .. "
" bas .. 7asheema 7ag oboch .. "
" wain qallait adabeeeeek enta?? .. Im your wife!! .. ya3ni shenuu ilfashla .. khalas pls .. it ur last time etnam 3endi wella te6la3 m3ay .. cus fashal! okay? "
" la la .. mu hatha maqsede .. "
" eeh khalas 3azizan .. pls .. la etser chethe .. ams kan 3ady .. Now sar fashla? laish ams yeet 3ayaL etha fashla oo 3aib? .. "
" Manoor .. law entay elli yaya nayma eb baitna .. oo my mother 6aqqat ilbab 3aalaina ilseb7 .. mara7 teste7en oo tafsheleen menha? enna lel7een bas malcheen?? "
" embala .. shway.. "
" khalas 3ayaL! .. ana ba3ad esta7ait .. mu ga3ed agolich enny aste7y akoon with you! bas esta7ait enna your father yadre enny inside his babygirl's room! "
yeah ,
He's right ..
fashla shwayya ..
bas Not 3aib or 7aram! ..
I nodded ..
" yeah .. sa7 .. "
He smiled ..
" wai3! we are oficially married .. ga3ed net'hawash eb ma63am .. "
we broke a big laugh ..
oo bas ra7 etenerfiiz ..
" manoora .. I wanna tell you something .. bas mabe eser ilwath3 akward .. "
" what 7abebe? .."
I said while kitting his chicken ..
" manoora .. look at me .. "
galbe naghazne ..
a7is fe confession e3awwir ilgalb will come out now ..
" hala? "
" after few days betsereen my wife oo 3ala themete .. pls there's some thing .. mu rules .. bas thing weddi ennch ma etsawenhoum .. oo if there's anything entay ma tabene asaweeh .. tell me .. oo i'll try my best ennah ma asaweh .. okay? "
" hmm .. okay .. bas shenu thing ya3ni?? "
" hmm .. No over make-up .. No tight dresses .. No short dresses .. "
" okay? ana keL hathoola ma asaweehum .. "
he smiled .. " I know .. bas ga3da agoolich .. 3alshan netjannab ay moshkela in the future .. "
I nodded my head " okay sure mara7 asawehum .. "
" I know you .. oo pls if anything happened etha ay a7ad mn ahali '3athech .. tell me .. oo I'll talk to him .. bas mu tetsarefain mn waray .. pls .. "
" okay sure .. "
" he smiled .. thanks 7ayate ;* .. there's shay betgoolenah entay? "
" hmm .. stop smoking .. "
he giggled .. " yalla zain qaweya .. "
I giggled " haw al7een enta geltli golay shay! .. "
" eeh bas ella il zeqara magdar .. "
" embala you can .. try .. "
" eeh inshalla i will try enshalla .. tamreen .. "
khalasna akeeL ..
oo mishaina ..
re7na to maktab tasmem esma " circus " ..
etefaqna ma3ahum 3ala shinu nabey beL '9ab6 ..
oo enna they have to finish it we7na eb our honeymoon ..
oo 3a6ainahum tareekh ilrada oo kilshay ..
oo the apartment eb 3azizan't family House ..
Next to dinoo ..
3aziz kella egooli
" labeelah bashofech! ;p 24 sa3a 3end dena ;p "
after 10 days ..
aaaaaaah ..
I couldn't sleep ..
tomorrow is my wedding ..
I'll go to another home ..
abaih ballah ma gedart a3esh weyah??
Im afraid ..
I texted 3azizan;*
" 3azoozi Im afraid .. "
" Don't be ;* "
" laish ma nemt lel7een?? "
" cus Im so excited;** .. wedi eser bachir ebser3a .. "
I smiled ..
7abebeeeeeee ;****
" hehehe .. 7abebe inta ;**** .. "
" yalla .. close your eyes .. oo ta3awethay mn ebles .. oo everything will be good .. shenu beserlich ya3ni? you Know me already ;p "
I giggled ..
" eeh adri .. tedabast :P "
" lel7een ma sheftay shay! :P "
I smiled ..
closed my eyes ..
while whispering ..
" tomorrow is my day .. "

6 comments:

  1. Im nt first :( ?? MAAAAAAABIIII :P


    Bas e9ra7a! A7ES HATHA a7la POST :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo basech s'har namay ;p yela te9b7en 3la 5air :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. madry shakw heheh no your are not :(:( .. LOOOL ssij?? thaaaaaanks :** bas whyy?? ;p ..
    hehehe kane kane walla banam ;x la etzefeeeeeeeene ;'x
    wentay mn ahaalah sweety ;********

    ReplyDelete
  4. wedding wedding cant wait :D

    hope im invited:P

    ReplyDelete