Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You.. # 23

I was so Happy ..
Thrilled to be precise ;p
Smiling all the time ,
In a good mood ..
joking oo laughing all around ..
I texted Reem
" Heey;* .. Im Coming to London bachir ;) .. Hope to see you there ;) .. "
She replied " really?? welcome welcome sweety .. me and 3aziz will be So happy to see you around with us .. "
HA??
SHAKOO??
SHYAB 6ARE 3AZIZ??
I replied " yeeah ;) enshalla ;p "
wana akteb il Msg chan erin my Mobile ..
So I pick it gabeL la erin ..
" Bismellah! .. "
I giggled " yeeah akhaf 3ala fatoorte ;p "
He giggled while teasing me " yuba ana adfa3 ilfatoora bas ge66eh mn athonch " ..
I laughed .. I was such in a good mood ..
" minu ga3d takteeben lah msg? me?? "
I giggled " Laaa kent an6erk edg .. mabe adiz msg :P "
he giggled " eggggg3aaaad! ;p .. "
" hehehe .. 7abebe kent adiz msg for Reem .. abi as'elik sheft'ha eb London?? "
He replied with that akward tone " ha? "
I felt a pricking on my heart .. sij galbe naghazne .. " what 7abebe?? .. Sheft'ha eb London wella la ? "
He replied .. " Manoora ana ma3rf shakelha .. sheft'ha Once with you .. bas ma3rf her face mathkira .. "
I smiled .. Okay? ilekhit ga3da testa3be6 3alay?
ya3ni betgoole ena I know 3aziz? wela shenu?
I replied while kissing hem " mmwah;* .. Okay .. 3alabale et3arefha 3alshan ne6la3 together kelena laima ayee .. "
GabiL la akammeL qa6a3ne ..
" no no .. mabe a6la3 m3a a7ad .. abi akon all alone weyach .. I dont wana see anyone ella you .. "
I smiled and whispered .. " a7san "
Our flight Enshalla at 8 am ..
ana 5 am zahba oo ga3da barra 3end ilbab an6er my father and
Lama ..
my father opend the Door ..
" GOOOOOOOODDD MORNIIIING YOUNGGGG MAAAAAN .. "
I Screamed while Openning my hand and leges oo jumping
jidamah ..
He stared at me with his face mtaffa5 hehehe .. " yallah suba7 khair! "
oo Lama 7ad'ha Sleepy oo 7a66a her i-pod 3ala her ears oo her Gap blover kabbos 3ala her head .. : " allah ya5thech emqa3datna at 4:40 am! "
I texted 3aziz
" 7abebe nousaL il 3asir at 5pm enshalla Not at night ;) .. wahahahaaaaaa .. Missssssssssssssss you arms to be around me ;* "
I wanna look Nice jeddam 3azizan;*
Specially Enna Sarli 5 monthes and 3 weeks ma shifta ..
I wear an DKNY elegant Black dress ..
with wavy hair and Black thin hair band ..
with eye-liner and pink lip gloss ..
I looked nice ..
with colored DG Clutch ..
we arrived London city Airport ..
my father told me " yuba set her .. la tet7arekain .. I'll bring the bags oo come .. deer balich 3ala ekhtich .. "
I smiled while crapping my mobile mn il Clutch .. " Enshalla "
2 text msgs ..
Dina;* " nawwwwwaraaaaaat London Girl;*** .. yala yala dinner dinner heheheh ;* Im Soo happy ennch here .. Miss you :* "
3azizan " Heey babe;* .. 7imdellah 3ala ilsalama;* taw ma nawarat London .. sweety I'll come to the airport to pick you guys up ;* .. "
I smiled ;* ..
after half an hour taqreban ..
khalasna kilshay ..
oo 6ala3na from that Commers Door ..
the big white Door was opening kil shway ..
I took a little beak marra mn ilmarat eli feta7 feha.. ma ga3d ashoof 3aziz wela a7ad! ;/
6ala3na ..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ..
In the middle of the Crowds there he was ;* ..
wagef oo 7a6 his hand eb his pocket ..
oo smiling at me with that deep sexy '3amazat..
oo his big adorable zaiteyya eyes em'3oorqen ..
kan labis baij Short and babygreen fcuk blovver ..
I wana throw all my things oo ran so faaaaaast oo hug him ,,
bas my father! uuuuuughhhhhh! ;/ ..
we walked to him slowly ..
He kissed my fathers head " 7emdellah 3ala ilsalam 3ameee .. taw ma nawarat london .. "
He kissed Lama .. " hala halaaaaaaa 7ayyaaachh alla .. welcome welcome "
He came closser to me ..
oo put his eyes eb mine ..
and whisper " can I kiss you? "
I smiled .. " yes I think .. but not now ;p my father will kill us .. "
he smiled while still looking deep in my eyes .. " Miss you .. " and smiled .. oo his eyes was flashing mn ilfar7a ..
He took the bags from my father ..
oo daz il3arabana ..
while my father yetboosam ..
wana bas giggling ..
chenna a7ad ga3ed edaldeghne ;p
Lama faj'a enqezat " Waay 3aziz zain yenalek! .. e7na mn il3 oo ba3th ilnas esarkhoon 3alaina yaboon youslon eb asra3 waqt! agolaha 7etan law re7na il airport at 2 am! mara7 en6er ella 8 .. "
I pited my lipps oo a'asher laha to shut up !
He giggled .. while saying " sej?? ba3ad eshsawwat fekoom ?? "
o that stupid kid ga3da taqreq! she's 10 years old LoooooL .. omg! that age elli can't close their mothes! .. etgoolah : " she's crying all the time .. oo bas et7en .. " * She Access my voice* " TAAAKE ME LONDOOOOON " ..
wana a5iiiiiiiiiiizha ..
etgooli : " sheeeeenu?? he asked!! "
oo uhwa laughing so hard 3alaina ..
I whispered wana emmmmmmmfawwra oo my face 7adda red " I swear bas nousaL the HoteL ra7 adfenich! "
He giggled while hugging her : " shako?? aslan lama eb 7emayte" oo yeth7aak ilkhayis so hard ..
ma khalesaw hathoola tefesheL 7agge ella e7na wasleen Our HoteL .. Brown's HoteL .. It amazing .. an classic English style hoteL .. mu 6abeeee3eeeeeee! EYANIIIN! ..
we enterd the hall .. and the workman eli esheeL il bags yah 5athahom ..
I smiled to my father .. while Saying " ay room?? I'll follow you guys ba3ad shwayy .. "
they took the alevator oo ra7aw ..
awaL ma il door closed ..
I felt a warm hug came from the back ..
I smiled ..
Took a breath ..
aahhhh I melted down
.. literally I MELTED DOWN .. I closed my eyes and whispered " I missed ur smell .. "
He kissed my cheek " me too .. I missed you .. " he kissed my ear and smell me wavy brown hair .. " I wish enna it's our Honeymoon .. "
I smiled .. oo pull his hands away .. laffait 3a6aita my face .. while my hand still maska his hands .. " 7abebe .. we are not married yet .. I love you .. and want you so bad .. bas I don't wanna us to take it easy kissing oo hugging .. "
He smiled and Kiss my nose .. " this is the Last kiss before our marriage .. wa3ad .. "
I want him so bad ..
bas I don't wana something Stupid and So wrong to happen ..
and I don't wana regret any thing ..
we went to the Albemarle restaurant .. It's the HoteL's restaurant ..kanat ilsa3a around 6 pm .. oo 7adyy sleepy oo ta3bana .. it was so elegant restaurant .. with white walls ma3a shwayya dark wodden decoration and big classic paints .. Kalaina oo solafna shwayya ..
it wasn't akwark at all ..
I felt chenne ams shayfeta ..
" 3omree .. shfech '9a3fana chethe? "
I giggled " madre .. ta5ayyaL I lost 7 kilos .. "
he held his eyebrows oo his '3amazzat bayanaw " Noo! manoora pls don't become Skinny .. ma7eb Skinny girls .. "
I giggled .. " yes Enshalla I'll gain some weight .. maybe 3 or 4 .. "
" kaifech .. bas don't be skinny wayid chethe .. "
faj'a the waiter came to us ..
" Hi , please we will close after 10 mins .. Enjoy the rest of your time .. "
3aziz Looked at him .. " why?? when it's the closing time?? "
" it's 11pm mr. "
out eyes met .. oo qamatna il'9e7ka ..
OMG IT'S 11 PM????
e7na ga3adna around 6 pm ! hehehe
" yala sweety .. let's go .. rou7ay namay oo erta7ay .. oo tomorrow at my break we will Enjoy our lunch enshalla .. "
I smiled while taking the white hoteL cotton napkin from my lap .. he payed the chick .. oo qumna ..
6alabt the elevator ..
" which floor 7abebete?? "
" laish manta ray7 il lobby? "
He smiled " No .. awaslich to the room .. then arou7 .. "
wesalna my floor ..
he kept his hand 3ala il door maL il elevator 3ala ma a6la3 ..
OMG! his gentle touches YETHBE7OUNEEEEEEE! ..
wegafna infront of the room ..
he smiled : " Good night .. "
I smiled oo blow him a fly kiss ..
I putted my hand 3ala the door hand ..
He whispered .. : " Manoora .. "
I turned " hala 7abebe? "
" I Missed you So much .. and those 6 monthes .. made me realized that my life is worthless without you .. oo you is all what I need .. " .. He came closer .. I felt his breath 3ala my cheeks .. he putted his arms .. his maculan arm around my waist .. " when I looks into your eyes .. I feeL exist! .. a7is enny alive .. when you smile I feeL enna I have everything I need .. you are my life .. entay kilshay bil nesba le .. allah la ya7remne mennich .. "
A Hot tear enzalat from my eye ..
mesa7t'ha quickly ..
He covered his lips eb his hand ..
" I can't kiss you .. it's my next move " .. he giggled ..
I giggled .. oo kissed his cheek .. " a7ibbek .. "
he putted his hand 3ala his heart ..
he took my hand oo 7a6ha 3ala his chest ..
his heart was beating so fast ..
my eyes poped .. oo my heart beated ebseer3a ( asra3 min ma uhwa already beating! ..)
" Esmillah 3alaik .. "
He smiled while kissing my hand " betwagfeen galbe .. "

7 comments:

  1. WOOOOW I LOVE THIS .. i loove that u post war ba3a'9 its great !!
    uuu5 is something bbad going to happen ? with reem ;s im worried !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entaaaaaaaaaaay elly betwagfeeeen galbnaaa eb hal postaat el 3ajeeeebaaah ... I like this :**
    BTW am aggressive when it comes to my friends reem hanim just a note for you ;)
    MAno0o0o0oraa you're in LONDON ya 7arakaaat ... 5 sa3aat ma3aa el 7abeeeeeeeeeb et3ady eb'3amthaat 3ain o law el ma63am fate7 laih 2 chan ma7asaitwa looool
    Mano0o0ora am soo happy for you 7addich testahlain to be HAPPY and LOVED :** A7IBICH "adree min kether 3aZiiiiZan"

    ReplyDelete
  3. pearla: hehehe thanks :D Good ;* ..Im love to post walla ;** .. oo Love to see your comments guys ;*

    I;* .. LoooooooL ..yeah Im aggressive when it comes to reem too ;S .. bas mabe akteb ilstory eb that way ;S .. cus 7aram ma sawwat le shay ;/ bas she's not khaleya at all ;/ ..
    LOOOOOOL I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE;* walla il3atheem when I see your nickname I smile :D walla :D ..;***
    aaaaaaaaah .. khalay il mjabaaL eb soob :( tekaleemay 3al il hugg :( brb babche oo arid :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww azeeez is so adorable;* but i hope he's not hiding anything from her about Reem

    anyways keep it up, i love that you post everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finicky;* ..yyes he is ;* .. heheh Enshallaaaa ;x

    thanks :* .. Enshalla :D I will post NOw :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O No No NO laaa tabcheeeeeeeeeeen etalafaat etdawerr kilnex ;P
    Mano0o0o0o0o0oraaah ... Hey girl I hug you i hug you .. ;/ am not big as 3ziizan or a man for that ;/ bas i can do the job for now UNTIL it's official ;)
    HIDS!!!!!! 3ziiizaaaan walla etha feee shay raaaa7 ... hmmm ESeeer shay mo zain :s hatha elly gedart 3alaih for now ashaaan he's being cute and stuff lool bas i HAVE no mercy if it comes to MANOORTi :***
    That MSG goes for you too REEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH ..
    I HAVE A REALLY ROCK BY MY SIDE ;'(;*

    Loveeeee :* Hugs and kisses :*
    I posted :* .. shofay shinu ;/

    ReplyDelete