Thursday, March 26, 2009

You .. # 35

3azizan gayelle enna today eb netghadda barra ..
In Wasabi al bede3 ..
we went there makan feeh wayid nas ..
ya3ni about 5 tables bas ..
qa3adna oo we ordered ..
" hmm .. can we have One tempura with speciaL sauce ,
and One Rice w/ Shrimp .. One soft Shell crap tempura ,
and One chicken teriyaki .. 2 cola pls .. and One small water .. "
I smiled while mummbling ..
" mmmmmmm .. allah .. "
He smiled back ..
and hold my hand ..
" Manoora .. I wanna tell you something okay? .. "
galbi naghazne ..
" yes .. sure .. amir? "
" 7abebti .. I have a good dawra oo etfedni wayed .. "
" okay? "
" after One week .. In Dubai .. for a month .. "
I closed my eyes ..
" NO NO .. "
He squeezed my hand ..
" manoouri 7abebety .. Im telling you .. mu taking ur permission .. "
my eyes just poped ..
" shda3wa chethe tet7acha! .. Im ur wife .. you should care about rayye ya3ne .. "
He gave me that warm look ..
" I care .. minu gallech I don't .. bas ya3ni mara7 tefhemeen entay ..
betgoleenli No .. oo after cham sena ra7 at7assaf
enny ma shadait 7ailey at work gabeL la allah yarzeqni e3yaL .. "
" 3aziz .. please .. don't leave me alone .. maabi .. "
" manoora 7ayate .. come on .. It's Dubai .. 10 mins entay 3endi .. "
" oo shda3wa bayeelik .. "
" laish ma teyen? .. Come every weekend .. it's okay with me .. "
I gave the puppy eyes ..
" kaifek .. "
he laughed ..
" aaaah .. enshalla khair .. "
.
.
we7na eb nes il akeeL ..
my phone rang ..
" Anwar .. "
" hala 7ube .. "
" ahleen manoora .. shlonech dear? "
" Im good .. great for fact .. entay shlounch? "
" zaina .. "
akward silence for 10 seconds ..
" manoora ..
I told you before enny bagoolich shay mohem ..
two things .. I told you one .. oo baqe one ..
bas min zeman ma sheftich to talk with you about eli abeeh .. "
" hmm .. yes ... right .. hmm .. Sorry babe walla .. bas you know shinu sar ..
oo 7adda looya .. bas sure meta ma tabeen we will set down oo talk .. "
" manora .. are you sure ena ur mother dead? "
my heart just stopped beating ..
WHAT KIND OF FUCKING QUESTIONS IS THAT? ..
" manoora? .. "
" n3am? "
" are you sure? "
" YES!! .. IM SURE! "
silence ..
3azizan is looking at me ..
shalaw our food oo ana 7a66a my eyes 3ala il6awla ..
oo al3ab bil fork ..
oo 7adddddyyy meeeeeettttnnnnarfiiza ..
" what kind of questions is that anwar? .. yes Im sure
.. sadqene .. Im sure!! "
" Sorry manoora walla .. ana makan ya3ni wedii as'elich chethe ..
oo I know ennech sure ..
bas gelt maybe you need a 2nd thought .. "
" ABOUT WHAAAAAAAAAT?? "
" listen , you have to talk to reem soon! .. believe me .. lazim etwaqfeen hal maynoon 3end 7ad'ha .. "
" shaaaaako! .. al7een what her business eb hal soouaaaL?? "
" she kept telling all the girls .. enna your mother still alive .. bas menfesela 3an your dad .. oo ma taby etshoofoonha .. fa ehya eb Usa 3alshan entaw ma taboonha .. "
I yelled ..
" OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!! .. WHAT KIND OF FAJIR ILSE3EED DRAMA IS THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! "
" I know .. I know .. I didn't believe that akeed .. bas ya3ne all the girls are talking about it .. oo I asked my parents galoole enna it's Not true .. bas I don't know manoora .. I should tell you ya3ne .. cause bas 3ad .. bada3aaaaaat .. "
" YEAH .. THAT'S TOO FAR .. "
3azizan defa3 il check ..
oo re7na il car ..
I was trying hard to swallow my tears ..
awaL ma rekabna ilcar ..
" what babe? "
I took a deep breath ..
he put his hand 3ala my chin ..
" whats wrong? shfeha anwar? "
I broke down ..
while ashaheq oo river of tears 3ala my cheeks ..
mu gadra asket ..
" WHAT?? WHAAAAAT?? SHFEEEEEEEECHH?? "
" I .. I .. I .. " *Sneef* *Sneef*
" WHAAAT?? YOU .. WHAAAT?? "
" Shee .. She .. galat .. to .. kelman .. Im .. " *Sneef* *Sneef*
he parked his car in burgerking albahar ..
NezaL mn ilcar oo opend the door for me ..
awaL ma facha .. chan aleemaaa soooo tight ..
I hugged him looking for .. Safety ..
he hugged me back .. while rubbing his hand 3ala my back ..
" What babe? .. minu emza3lich?? "
" Im ... Mad 3aziz .. bamoot mn ilqahar .. "
he pushed me back ..
while wepping my tears ..
" menqahra?? I thought ennich za3lana! ..
babe , minu ba6 chabdich? .. oo I'll deaL with it ..
miinuu embacheech? "
I took a deep breath ..
oo Told him kilshay ..
mn her calls from 2 days oo laima kalamt'ha ..
oo today kalam anwar ..
" babe .. dont be mad .. ehya 7aywana .. e7na khalseen mn hal point .. "
" Bas ya3ni 3aibbbbbb! ..
ma yet7achoon 3ala a7ad mayyet in a bad way!
.. 3aib ya3ne! .. "
" ehya et3aref il3aib?? ..
Luw et3arfa ma 7awelat et5arreb baina oo ta5eeethni mennich .. "
he smiled ..
I giggled ..
" messtanees aweeey?? "
He hugged me ..
" babe .. la tabcheen ..
ma7ad yeswa tabcheen ..
walla il3atheem ena dmoo3ch '3aliya 3endi ..
oo when you cry a7is wedi ayeeb the hall world
oo a7e6a bain eedich bas ter'9aain .. "
" 7abebe enta .. "
" call her .. from your mobile .. "
" minu?? .. "
" reem ilzeft .. "
" Laish? "
" bas .. Call .. "
.
.
I called her we7na bil sayara ..
ma raddat ..
" 7abebe .. laish tabe edeq! .. shetgoolaha?? "
" manora .. I wouldn't traveL for a hall month oo
hathe chethe etsaweey feech! .. magdar aheedich wana
adre enna entay not save and happy .. "
I smiled ..
gabeL la agooL shay ..
wella my mobile erin
" kahi kahi .. "
my heart ga3ed e6eq e6eeq ..
a7is chenny ana eli emsawya something wrong ..
my mobile volume 3ali already .. fa asma3ha shetgooL ..
" Aloo .. "
" Hala reem .. "
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
OMGGGGGG!
ESKITAAAAAAAT ..
" ALOOOOO! "
" n3am? .. minu? "
" m3ach 3abdil3aziz .. "
She chocked with her own words ..
" aah .. aam .. halla .. amm .. hala .. "
" Listen to me reem , la en6awelha la 3alay wela 3alaich ..
oo 5aL akalmich eb e7teram for the last time .. cause believe me ..
the next time elli etshofene wela tesme3en my voice feeha bekoon thalethna o5ooch! .. "
" ww.. wwwhhaa .. wwhhat .. "
" sem3eene yuba .. shegheL il3aba6 eli etsawenah .. wenna entay maskeena o ma tadren shelli ga3ed eser .. not 3ala rasii .. we know about all the Rumors elli ga3da etgolinha about mneera .. oo believe me you don't wana screw with me .. because I have nothing to lose with your brother .. oo I'll call him oo afthe7ich any second .. I WANT! .. "
" I .. didnt .. do .. anything! "
" aaah! .. oo 3almene mennu elli daq gabeL ams 3ala muneera?? menuu elli la3en 5ayerha missed calls?? .. minu elli gayeL enna her mother still alive?? "
ehya sakta ..
" mane em6aweL 3alaich .. bas this is a warning reem .. oo Oqsem bellah abi asma3 6areyyich again eb our life .. la etloomen ella nafsech .. "
He hang up the phone ib wayeeha ..
wanna il '9e7ka mn ehne laaaaaaaaaaaay hhhhhhhnnnnnnnaaaak ..
I kissed his '3amazza ..
" aaaaaah I LOVE YOU .. "
He laughed ..
" me too yaL 5awafa .. "
I lefted my eyebrows ..
" ana 5awaffa?? "
" Manoora .. pls ana mn seji Now akalmech ..
be chethy ever again! .. elli '3ala6 3alaich .
. mu tasketeen lah .. mu zain chethe! ..
etha a7ad '3ala6 3alaich kalmeen .. wajheeh .. mu tabcheen oo bas! "
" yes .. enshalla .. "
he smiled ..
" good .. "
.
.
after few days ..
In our room ..
ana ga3da asaweey 3azizan's bag ..
baqe cham shay naqis ..
oo uhwa bacher besafer ..
faj'a taraba3t jidamha oo gumt asee7 ..
Dash 3alay ..
" Besmellah! .. Im alive! ..
ma met lel7een shfeech galbat'ha mana777a!! "
I giggled ..
" la te6annaz .. "
he giggled while bending down and kissing my head ..
" ma a6anaz .. bas la taglebeenha ma'sat manoor please ..
kelaha shahar .. chenna youmain emour .. "
I smiled ..
" yes .. enshalla .. oo I'll come to you .. mali shegheL .. "
" yes babe .. enshalla .. you'll " ..
maad his hand ..
" yalla 7ayate .. gomay ..
let's go to sleep .. it's 11 pm ..
oo my flight ilsa3a 8 am ..
lazim agoom 5 .. "
" yalla .. "
I said wana agoom ..
I layed down 3ala ilbed ..
oo he hugged me from the back ..
while kissing me neck and whespiring ..
" I'll miss your smell sunshine .. "

7 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST

    ReplyDelete
  2. more plz;p let her go to dubaai with hiim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymouse .. eheheheh .. GREAAAAAT ENNCH FIRST;*********** .. give ur self a name 3alshan a3arfech next time ;p
    I can't .. 3endaha jam3a :( .. hehehehe .. bas mekhalif .. She'll go eb weekend ;****

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY 7A8EEERA REEEMOOO !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLZZZZZZ MOOOOOREE :******
    ur blog is the BEST <3 <3
    an6r el part na6ra ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. another penelope ; UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! 7AAAAAAAAD'HHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!! ..

    anonymous ; babeeee!;************ 7ayaaaaaaaaaaaattttttee!! .. thaaaaaanks! ;** .. I swear to god .. the next post is dedicated to you! ;**********
    p.s ; plssss give ur self a name eb akher ilcomment .. 3alshan a3aref ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manour, is this story realy?

    ReplyDelete