Thursday, March 19, 2009

You.. # 24 (dedicated to all of the "playing clever" peoples around the world)

I wanted to use another world! :)
ghair "playing clever" ..
But a friend told me .. it's too far eny agooL kelma thaneya :P
LoooooooooL .. she didn't Knew enna I used bas words (a) ~
.
.
I opend my eyes 3ala soot il knocking on the door ..
" hhhmmmm?? .. miinuu?? " I Said while mumbling ..
" ana .. 3aziz .. "
I jumped out from the bed " haaaa? wait .. hold on degeega . .wait .. "
I said while runing to the bathroom " cham ilsa3a now?? "
he mummbled .. " hmm .. 2:30 .. tawne 6ale3 from ildawra .. "
" give me 10 mins .. degeega bas .. "
after half a hour wana arketh around the room ..
libast black leggings and xxL Grey Gap blover with red hair band and baij uggs..
I Looked Cute ..
I went out .. wella 3aziz ga3d 3ala chair yam il elevator ..
LooooL his face looked funny cus sij sij 6aqqat chabda ..
I yelled " omg omg! nesait a7e6 eye-liner .. wait wait .. "
He crapped my hand oo sa7abne side il elevator .. " bas bas! malait walla .. oo you don't need eye-liner .. shaklich adorable walla .. emshay emshay .. "
I objected " la la .. la etges 3alay .. barou7 a7e6 .. walla 5 mins .. "
He smiled while pushiny my dakheL il elevator " No manoora .. you looks amazing .. bas 3ad emshay .. "
re7na ta7at il lobby ..
I called Dina .. " wainnnnnnnnnnchhhhhhh?? ;* "
" Haa? 7elfay?? .. yalla okay emshaww enrou77 all of us .. ha?? khalas okayyy .. eeh khalas 3ala il sa3a 8 ? .. eeh okay sweety .. "
I closed the phone .. wela 3aziz ga3ed ekhezne ..
I giggled .. " I know I know enna tabe bas e7na alone .. bas walla I missed her .. oo ba3dain Now ilsa3a 3 .. yamdeena laima il 8 enrou7 wain ma nabe .. oo we will meet dino and nasir 3ala il dinner .. "
He walked away .. while mumbling " bil 6aqaq zain .. "
I giggled while walking after him .. " 3azizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan .. "
oo il maleeq 6ala3 mn bab il hoteL oo yamshe chana ma yesma3 LoooL acting like ana za3lan 3alaich ..
" 3aziiz .. talk to me .. "
" 3aziiiiiz .. "
" 3azooze .. "
" ha? "
" leff shoofne .. talk to me .. "
" mabe! "
I hugged him from the back ..
putting my hand 3ala his chest ..
oo my head 3ala his shoulder from the back ..
I whispered ., " Im Sorry .. "
I felt his smile .. " mabe .. "
I hugged him closer .. " pls .. don't make it a big deaL .. 7abebe enta .. " I whispered " I miss you so much .. mabe e'9e3 3alaina the hall week kilwa7ed za3lan 3ala ethaney .. "
He talked while wrapping my hand ..
oo my head 3ala his shoulder from the back ..
" ana mu za3lan 3alaich .. bas you pissed me off .. cus I took afternon break ilyoom to spend it with you .. pls baje il week meta yamdene ashofech etha ana mn 8-2 oo men 4-9 bil dawra?? .. I just wanted to spend all my day with you .. bas you .. take you to the museums oo parks oo lakes oo towers oo even take you for shoppin .. bas wain yamdene oo entay gayma today at 3 oo wana eat dinner with naser oo dina?? "
I felt so stupid and selfish ..
7aram he's doing his best to spend time with me ..
oo I know how much 3azizan hated shopping ..
oo hated to be busy oo ma3endah time e7ek rasah ..
I kissed his shoulder .. " Im sorry .. I feeL so bad .. mu qasde .. "
He squeezed my hand " don't feeL bad .. thats okay .. 6af .. "
we got into a cap ..
he asked me " wain betrouu7en?? "
I replied " kaifek 7abebe .. wain ma tabee .. "
" go to trafalgar square please .. " talked to the driver ..
this Square lockated in the heart of london city ,
and it's the active and most vibrant place on London ..
the place was so adorable with that two big babyblue lake oo in the middle bainhoum a big hestoricaL Memorial..
the square was open space .. fa ya3ni you can see the buldings all around and the famous london red buses .. you can see peoples from all over the world around you .. Surrounded with many amazing diffrent languages and cultures ..
" manoora .. there's a Cafee here .. bas the closing time at 6 pm .. "
He said while crapping my hand so hard .. khayif a'9ee3 wela shay ;p
I smiled " okay .. let's set .. oo 3ala il 6 enshoof shensawey laima eyoon .. "
sekat shwayya while scaning the place around .. " kaa 7abebe .. fe nationaL gallery here .. enshoofa after oo ba3dain enshoof 3ad .. "
the caffe 7adda modern shakla ..
all the tables chenhum bar-table ..
oo nice ya3ne ..
the caffe lazim ena you bookes before ..
bas ashwa 3ala 7athna kan empty ..
shwayy empty mu wayid ;p
so ashwa ..
we sat down ..
" Hmm .. can I have Green tea .. "
3aziz stared at me .. " okay? oo ba3ad? "
I mummbled while playing with my hair " mmm .. madre .. mu meshtahya akeL .. "
" No! .. you'll eat .. Mabe skinnyy wife mabbbbe .. Nooo .. "
I giggled .. " shda3wa 3alaik ;p .. mu yo3ana walla .. "
3aziz called the waiter ..
he said while looking at the menu ..
" hmm ... can we have one chicken wrapped and one chicken and mushroom pie .. with french fries and extra honey mustred .. and two cola pls .. "
my eyes poped ..
" ulla!! 7ag menu hathaaaaa!! "
he smiled " mu eb kaifech tedala3ain .. you'll eat Skinny girl ;p "
I giggled .. " maleeq walla .. "
" yeah! and pls one green tea for my wife "
we let a big laugh loud ..
" la walla?? mabeeh khalas! kil hatha oo bashrab green tea? "
khalasna eating ..
the food was just so .. YUUUUUMMMMMMMMYYYYY!;*
gumna re7na shefta the internationaL gallery ..
" hmm .. baqe sa3a .. shrayich enrou7 nerkab london red bus? "
I giggled .. while thinking shkether mako shegheL e7na ;p
" yalla ;D .. " my mobile rings ..
" baba;* " ..
" Hala yubba?? .. " I walked away shway 3an 3aziz .. mu 3alshan anything .. I waas just talking bil phone oo sahait oo ga3da amshe without my mind ..
I closed the phone willa 3aziz wagef shwayya be3ed oo reading a msg eb his phone .. while having that akwark look ..
I smiled " Shfeek? "
" Nothing .. " he putted his mobile eb his pocket .. " yalla .. let's go "
we taked the OriginaL london sightseeing tour .. fesalna '9e7ek 3ala il peoples elli with us .. oo we had fun .. oo the time just passed very fast ..
3ala ma khalasna our tour .. wella it was 9:30 pm ..
I called reem ashwa enha dazatle msg enna they'll be late shway ;p
we went to the resturant eli etefaqna 3alaih .. "Foliage" .. gilna 3alsahan after enrou7 Hyde Park etha amdana il time ..
ilmokan eshawwiq .. madre why 7asait eny ib haway LoooL ;p
there's some live jazz music oo coctaiL bar .. it's A beautiful hotel & restaurant oo worth a visit for sure ..
after shway ewsalaw Dina and wahab ..
OMGGGG!
my heart just stopped ..
I screamd " DINNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO "
we hugged each Other 3abalna there's no body around us ;p
" I MIIIIIIISSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! "
we sat together oo 7adddda hadd fun ..
sej sej fesalna ..
it was just so cosy environment ..
oo I was surrounded with my rockes ..
3aziz and Dina ..
I couldn't ask for more ..
while we was laughing so hard about something stupid ..
oo I wana show dina How one of our friends tet7acha bil phone ..
I crapped 3azizan's phones ..
oo I was laughing so hard ..
I put it 3ala my ear ..
oo while laughing and closing my nose ..
" meshtagatlich moot .. "
oo we laughed soo hard .. elli tears came out from our eyes ..
faj'a 3azizan's mobile rang eb my ear ...
wa5arta so fast ..
" Ouuch! .. "
he crapped it ..
oo close it! ..
I looked at him .. " shfeek sadaita eb wayhaa?? "
He replied while laughing .. " unknown number .. 5aywali .. "
we kept joking around ..
his mobile rang again ..
I took a peek ..
+ 965 *******
SHIT!!!!!!!
THAT'S REEM'S NUMBER!!
he turned the mobile ..
7a6 the screan 3ala il table ..
I yelled while choking with my words " it's .. it's .. it's .. "
Dina while laughing " it's whaaaaaaaaaat? .. "
I looked deep into his eyes ..
I crapped the phone ..
his mobile was sony erricsson ..
so when you reveive a msg ..
ebayyen awaL line menha ..
you recieved a text from +965 ***********
" Haa? she's with you?? :* .. answer me pls! "
I choked ..
just choked ..
flog of tears poped into my eyes ..
mu gumt agdar ashof jedamii ..
I felt so weak .. and STUPID!
my knees was so shaking oo weak to hold me together ..
I looked into his adorable big zaiteyye eyes , where once I felt enhum my home .. my destiny .. I choked and many hot tears came out from my eyes .. " 7asafa, " I told my self in a loud voice ..
and that word break my down ..
I took a deep breath ..
threw the cotton napkin 3ala on the tabble ..
and walked away ..

10 comments:

  1. nooo i knew hal reem ma waraha khair:s please post the next post soon really soon like today:p thaank you:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :"| I STOPPED AT THAT'S REEM'S NUMBER
    I DON'T WANT TO GO ON !!!!!!!!!
    MABEEE AGRAAAA *closes her eyes*
    tarketh be3eeeeeeeeeeeed
    NO!
    just NO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg shit i knew reem is coming back !!! ish 9aaaaar ??!?!?!? mooore mooore plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg omg omg omg omg wtf, inzain is this true story about ur life or just a story?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMg
    im into the story a lot
    i need to know who is reem haha
    and soon!
    :D
    Good luck in everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cupid :* .. heeey :D .. First time to comment?? :) Happy to see your comment walla;* .. Enshalla i'll post Noww ;) .. aaaaah reem!

    I;* .. I closed my eyes .. and ran away with you ..

    pearla .. yeah .. shit! ;/ , Give shwayya oo I'll post ;* Don't sleep ;)


    another-penelope : yeah! ;/ 7adda ommah omgggg! ;/ .. you don't wanna be in that situation EVER! .. hmm .. I don't really know what to answer .. cus it mixed between cham reaL story .. bas not one person's story .. No Im not included;* ..

    Nur : 7ayaaaaaaate;* glad to her that .. and glad to see ur comment too ;* .. Thanks 7abebeti ;* .. you2 good luck in everything (L)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HIIIII ;**
    Why don't you publish your story as book ?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello ;***
    there is a mistake 76atay reem name instead of dina 3an elmsg & it's a realstory ??!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ba3ad 3umri :(

    -dalloy

    ReplyDelete