Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You .. # 21



we spent the last 3 monthes bain msgs oo phones oo web cam.

oo finally khalasna the 2nd Course ..

I never took a Summer Course ..

Bas bil Course il6abe3e akheth wayid mawad a7is athgha6 roou7y bil course wella adawem saife ;p

anyway,

3azizan used to call me every single day ..
oo ye6amman 3alay dayman oo text me oo uhwa bil dawra..
ya3ni 7aram ... he's Doing his best to keep in touch ..

I have been really Close to my Sister Lama eb haL last 3 monthes ..
cus I didn't fond in Reem Something yestaheL enna akon her Close friend .. sa3at a7is enha emrafjatne fe point mn wara hal refja! .. bas 7aram In the same time she didnt do anything wrong to me ..


Today safrat Reem to london ..
ya ba5at'ha ..
7adiii me777777tttttara ..
weddi an5ash eb her bag!! ;S


6ab3an I cried laima sheba3t ena abi arou7 london ..
bas Oboy egooli makuu .. la7qa ya3ni 3ala 3aziz oo he'll be back soon .. ya3ni e7na enrid mn swiss uhwa erid mn London ..

So mala da3e arou7 .. oo Reem kept telling me " ambaaih khallich 3azizat nafs .. shako etge6een rou7ch 3alaih o etrou7en lah london?? "

it makes sense shwayya to me .. enna sa7 mala da3e arou7la .. law yabene uhwa eyeele .. bas shlon eyele while he's busy m3a ildawra?.. ok ok he didn't even asked me enna ayeela! .. faj'a a6ob 3alaih?? ..
OMG! I SOUND LIKE A LITTLE TEENAGER!! ..
mu 3arfa shasaawey eb rouuuuuu7y!! ..

I asked Dina oo She said " khalas dam oboch mu rathey wentayy et7eseen enaah shwaya mala da3e etrou7en .. Don't go .. aslan menu bewadech? wala mama bazza eb teg3ad eb bal3oomch etha ma re7telhum swiss! "


OMG!
'3ASEEEEEBBB??


aah , Or flight is today also ..
we went to the Airport ..
tha big black boarding maktoob 3alaih
107 Kuwait Airways London
186 Kuwait Airways Geneva

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
ABI AROUUUUUUUUU777LAAAAAA!!
I kept whispring " ya rab eser shay '3ala6 o enrou7 London! .. " LoooooL it sounds so stupid oo childesh ..


mn awaL ma rekabna il 6ayara .. Laima nezalna ..
I didn't Spoke .. bas Closed my eyes oo abi anam ..
mabe afakker Enna I wont See 3aziz when I had the Chance too!

we Landed eb Geneva International Airport ..
then went to my grandmother House there in Geneve ..
The weather was .. hurting me!
ahh .. little cold breaze ma3a rain Drops ..
it was so romantic oo remind my feeling enna " I NEED HIM "




we spent a week On Geneva .. Feeling lonely ..
oo il kh6oo6 etlawe3 ilchaaaaaabd!
OMG! kil 3 hours I received bas One bas ..
oo eli etkoon il msg :
" aloooooooo? manoor ana met oo ana adeg mu rathey yalge6! .. did you received my msgs?? "


NO I DIDN'T ..


for 2 monthes my father did his best to make me happy .
and forget the fact inna I'm all alone ..
we used the "easy-jet" it's a low-cost airline etwadech mn mokan to another inside the country I think made etha etwaddi outside , anyway .. we took the advantage of that and went to basel , zurich and lozan (kelaha cities eb swiss) ..


we really had fun ..
bas talking to 3aziz kil 5-6 days really made me un-happy ..


ahh ..
Thank's God ..
baqe bas one month oo enrid il Kuwait ..


I tried so many times enna aqne3 mama bazza enrou7 liverpooL cus man6aqa hadeya oo Near London .. 3alshan ana arou7 london 3ala yoom! .. bas ras'ha mu 6abe3e eshketehr yabes!


etgooli la la ehne awnas! ;S
please wain awnas? ;S bas malaaaaaaaina!!




One day ..
baqe 3 weeks 3ala radatna ..
I sat with my father oo Cried like a little kid ..
" ABI AROUUUUUU777 LONDON! .. "


" yuba bas 3ad .. cham marra agoolich la?? bas tara jad lawa3tay chabde bil 7anna! khalaas!! .. "


" ya3ni laish? malaina walla! sarlina 2 monthes emjableen ba3ath .. bas bas malaaaaaaaaitt! "


" 6awlay balich .. oo ma buqa shay oo enrid ,,"


" abi arou7 london ..! abi arouuuuuuuu77!!!! "


khalas .. really really really khalas!
that's it! ..
wesalt the point eli magdar at7ammaL eshketehr I missed him ...
magdar at7ammaL eshkether I need him ..
magdar ag3ad ehnee oo astanes while he's in another country!

I went to mama bazza's Room ..
I Knocked on the door ..
oo talked to her ena my friends eb london oo ana abe arou7 ..
oo enna ehnak fe soog a7la oo ana bas malait .. oo a7taj arou7 ilsoog eb london 7ag my wedding .. ya3ni ga3adt aqnee3ha ena I need to go .. bas ma yebt 6are 3aziz .. cus 3aib ya3ne! malah da3e..

chan etgooli " yumma mneera .. ana abekom teg3edoon ehne 7ag wanasatkom .. etha entay mu mestansa .. khalas rou7ay yumma .."

I kissed her head " walla yuma ana mestansa .. bas a7taj arou7 ehnak walla .. "




She smiled .. " elli eray7ech yumma .. "




I ran out 7ag my father ..
oo re7na maktab safareyat ..
mako 7ajz to london ella after 2 weeks! ;S


WAYYYYYY! SHINU HATHAAAAA ;@
I said to him while il3abra eb 6araf e3yoone " ok ok .. mekhalif mekhalif .. naby enrou7 .. mekhalif .. wana enrou7 One week .. "
he stared at me .. and yelled .. " kil hatha 7ag ilsooooog!! "


I choked up .. " ya3ni laish laa?? dina ehnak!! oo 3aziz ehnak! oo reem ehnak!! .. laish ana brouu7y ehneeeeeee .. "




I went out ilma7aL .. oo called Dina while crying ..
*Sneef* *Sneef* : " I know I know .. im acting like a little kid .. bas I swear to God ena ta3bana bedoona .. mu gadra a3eesh .. "

" 7ayate .. mekhalif mekhalif .. take a deep breathe oo ta3awethay mn eblees .. "

" mabi at3awath mn eblees .. abi ayee :( "




she giggled .. " waay raseech mu 6abe3e eshkether yabis .. "

*Sneef* " shda3wa faad? kane menthabra here all alone .. "




my father came out from ilma7aL ..
he could see me abche ..
ilma7aL zujaj .. eshoofne ..
He hugged me ..
" khalas .. la tabcheen .. we will go after 2 weeks "




I giggled and Strongly hugged him " A7IIIIBEEEEEEEEKKKKK ;* "




my father could stand anything ..
illa our tears ..
its his weakness point ..
(a) ~


LONDON ..
HERE I COMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ~
:D

5 comments:

  1. omg:s laykoun she's gonna go there and find that bitch reem with him!
    or maybe ihya she's trying to steal him wihwa mu ma36eeha wayh bas she's gonna see her with him and she's gonna misunderstand!
    well i hope not!!
    thaank you for the posst:*
    i love how you post everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finicky;* .. Halaaaaaa :D what??? See reem with him?? walla adfenha ;@ .. Npp:* dont mention it ..
    there's another post for fact :P LooooooooL ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooooooooool meshta6aaaaaaaaaaaa :**

    ReplyDelete