Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You .. # 22

i couldn't catch my breath from the happieness ..
I called 3azizan Few times ..
way3a mu rathey yalge6 .. ;/
kept calling and calling ..
tooooot .. toooooooot ..
He picked it up ..
" Oboooooy ;* "
I giggled .. He has that warm way of welcoming .. " Halla wallaa .."
" Eshloonch 7ayatee? Miss you to death .. "
I giggled while saying .. " me too walla .. "
" Shfech te'97eken?? "
I giggled while saying " okay okay .. bagoolikk ser ;x "
he giggled " shakla serrch e5re6y .. say 7abebety .. what? "
" I will come to you after 2 weeks .. "
he Screamed " WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? "
I giggled .. " wallaaaaaaaaa .. I talked to my father oo mama bazza .. oo getlehum enna I need to shop eb london oo enna malait here alone brou7y oo enna eb london enta oo reem oo dina .. fa abe ayye .. fa today we went to safareyat .. wela mako 7ajz ella after 2 weeks .. "
He Screamd , I felt enna he's jumping all around " heyyyyyaaaa .. Im haaappppppyyyyy .. Finaaaaallllllyyyyyy I'll See youuuu .. " He kissed me over and over " Miss you babe .. wayid miss you .. Miiiiissssssss yooooooouuuu .. miss you .. miss you .. "
I giggled oo kissed him back " Miss you too walla , "
" meta eb teyen? ay yoom? ilsa3a cham?? "
" ilarbe3a mu ilyay eli 3oqba .. madre meta eb nousalkom .. bas atwagga3 bellail .. 3ala il 8-9 "
I felt his pure happiness .. " hanat .. ma buqa shay .. "
he whispered " laima ashoofech I'll kiss you so hard .. mu etgolili 3aib ma 3aib .."
I giggled while whispering.. " noo ya 3aibee .. "
he giggled oo kept whespering " mu she'3le .. ana ma aste7y .. " He kissed me while whespering : " I need to kiss you .. Missing ur lips .. "
I smiled .. it felt so good ..
I remembered our first (nus) ;p Kiss On shiraton ..
the hugg eb his house ..
I felt so good ..
and so in love ..
" Didnt you missed mine? "
I swear to god I saw his naugty smile throu his words ..
hehehe ..my face became so red ..
" hmmm "
since I fell In love with him ..
I knew the feeling of the addicted peoples..
I swear to god Im not joking!
He's my addection ..
I need him .. Love him .. FeeL so weak and bonless whithout him ..he's my source of my strength ..
Reem kept saying to me " la etqeleen nafsech 3alaih , and don't keep saying to him can't live without you! ambaih you are so takseren il5a6ir! channa mu emsadqa he's yours! shda3wa!! .. "
I didn't believed her ofcourse ..
bas sometimes a7is enna kalamha beda e'ather fene ..
athker One day I told 3aziz :
" tadreee reem etgooL la etbaynen for 3aziz enna you can't live without him .. cus you can .. pls mala da3e et7esesenah enna you are nothing without him .. "
" shtabe hathe? .. mu she'3elha la tetfalsaf .. Im nothing without oo my life bedoonch 5ara oo ma teswa shay .. where's the wrong thing here? 7asaitay enny ga6 rou7y 3alaich? or enny so Desperate?? "
I replied " NOO! akeed noo .. I can't live without you too .. enta 3omre oo 7ayate oo kilshay 3ende .. "
He kissed me " so malich shegheL eb kalamha .. la tetfalsaf "
I smiled ..
I knew enna he's not " all guys" type ..
He severed my thoughts : " manoori wain re7tay?? "
it just woke me up .. " haa? .. ma re7t mokan .. kane .. bas kent afaker shkether Im happy enny bayeelik .. oo eshkether Im Blissed ina you are mine ,, "
He kissed me " 7ayate entay ;* .. Im blissed too .. menu e7asselah entay? .. you are one of a kind .. mako methlich .. teswain kil banat ilkuwait .. "
I smiled .. " 7abebeee ;* .. "
he whispered " ma3anch ma jawabtay 3alay .. "
I whispered back " shinu ur Q. ? "
he giggled " ullah ya ilna7sha! .. " back to whispering " ma walahtay 3ala mine? "
aah .. I felt my through neshaf ..
thinking of him that way .. et5awefne ..
spically enna baqe Only 3 weeks oo enrid il kuwait .. ya3ni month oo shwayya oo we'll get married ..
hehehe .. OMG what will happen between us?
am I good enough for him?
will I be happy with him?
I smiled .. " embala .. "
he giggled oo esawy his voice ena sad.. " 7ada mn wara galbech .. "
I giggled while kissing him " mwah .. walla I missed you .. and you eyes .. and your lips .. missed every single detail feek .. "
we flirted shwayya ..
oo talked ham shwayya ..
I felt really bad 3ala ilyahala elli kent emsawyat'ha On swiss ..
3aib ya3ne chethe atan7er ..
bas what could I do ..
kelman 7aqerne! ..
oo I felt really Down brou7y ..
oo Love makes the person yetsarraf eb 6areqat '3abeya ..
it made me lose my mind oo became a little cranky kid ..
yalla please ..
MOVE FAST ;@
khaL emoroon il two weeks ;@
I wanna Hug him so tight ..
I wanna see his eyes ..
I wanna hear his laugh ..
I wanna touch his hairy soft masculan arm ..
I wana melt between his arms ..

3 comments:

  1. OK manoooora 7abeebty hathy reeem 7ethfeeeha min el POST ashaaani mo etnarfezz bas E.T.N.A.R.F.E.Z
    waaaaaaaaaay 3ala el 3asheq el walhaaan
    It's Ok 7abeeebty ana fahmitich when we go to Montreux amoooot etha masafarna to london, Italy or paris MALAAAL!!! mo siji

    HUGZ where going to LONDON yallah 3adaaw yal ayaaam raketh

    3aziiiiiiiiizzz yalla ashoooooooooff balla 7arakaaat NOUGHTINESS :* bas manoooora teste7eeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallaa 7ayate;* ..
    hehehe magdar a7theefha ;S she's in my life ;S shasawey feeha ;x ..
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeehh mu sij eshkether mallal!! oo without him malal ezyada! :( ..

    hahahaa :D Heyya ya Londonnnnn Heyyya ;p ..

    heheh eeh walla ;$ shoofeh :$ efashelne :$

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahhh! :'(
    Love him!

    * RAIN.

    ReplyDelete