Saturday, March 28, 2009

You .. # 40 ( ana ma a7ibek ana .. ATNAFFAS hawak! .. ;* )


* the last post mu wayid 3ajabne mafeeh events wayid .. ;p
So .. qarart to write and post another one .. gabeL la anam! ;*
LOVE YOU GIRLS;*****
.
.
ana oo 3azoozi woke up 3ala ilsa3a 11 am ..
kena emwa3deen Lama oo my father inna
benrou7 netrayyag weyahoum ..
In water lemon the avenues ..
re7na oo walla we had sooo much ffunn ..
kan 7ada fathe .. mako ella e7na oo One table ..
that Old man m3a his wife ..
" yala manooora .. it's 1:30 ..
oo lazim enrou7 ilma6ar at 2 ..
oo il6ayara 4 .. "
fazzait .. oo kissed my father oo sister ..
oo re7na alyarmook wadaina his car ..
oo wadannah the driver to the airport ..
which is took only 5 mins from alyarmook ..
.
.
In the airplane ..
kanat EMPPPPPTYYYYYYYY ..
mafeeha a7ad ..
makan summer holiday ..
fa 7adda WANASAAAAA ..
we will go to madrid first .. for One week ..
then barcelona for another one week ..
oo enrid ilkuwait ..
" manoor .. shofay .. after 10 mins mn e6er il plane ..
go sleep there .. " he pointed 3ala 3 seats
yamna fatheen mafehoum a7ad ..
I laughed ..
" abbaih mu halaqa? "
he giggled ..
" la la that's okay .. Long flight and empty plane ,
I'll sleep here eb our seats .. "
" okay babe .. "
after half an hour ..
" yalla! gomay .. abii anaaaaam .. "
" enzain 3azoozee .. you go ehnak .. wana anam ehne ..
cus ehnak 3 seats .. ehni bas two .. "
he shaked his shoulders ..
not caring which seats benam 3alaihum..
he needs to sleep oo bas! ..
ra7 there ..
uhwa the line eli jedam eli yammna ..
so I can see him ..
I gave the window my back ..
oo ta'3a6ait eb the blanket ..
while my i-pode eb athoone ..
" ana ma a7ibbek ana ..
ATNAFFAAAAAAAAAS .. hawak! .. "
aah ya ruwaished ..
I closed my eyes ..
oo fell into gooood sleep ..
I can't understand How peoples
yeg3edoon 6-7 hours bil plane oo ma enamoon!
I CAAAAAAAAAAAANTTTTTTTT ..
MALLAAAAAL ..!
" mam .. mam .. "
the motheefa was shaking my shoulder ..
" hala?? .. yes?? "
I opened my eyes ..
" please wake up .. you'll land after 20 mins.. "
" okay dear .. sure .. sure .. "
I went to the bathroom ..
washed my face with cold freshing water ..
oo fixed my make-up ..
prushed my teeths
( I know Im freak .. but I love to put a small prush
ib my handbag when I traveL .. )
I went to 3azizan ..
oo bend down 3alaih ..
He was covering his head bil blanket oo
putting his hand as a bellow ..
refa3t ilbalnket 3an half of his face ..
oohh my god ..
his lips ..
it turn me on when someone is sleeping oo
making his lips like he's gonna kiss! ..
" boozaa" .. na6eeeeeee3 ;* ..
I whispered .. " 3azoozi .. "
he mummbled .. " mmm.. "
those lips ..!
I covered my head ib his blanket ..
oo stared eb his face ..
I'M BLESSED ..
I went closer to him ..
while opening my mouth ..
and kissed him in the corner of his lower lip ..
he opened his eyes shway shway ..
while smiling at me ..
" hala hala .. "
I giggled ..
" yalla .. we're landing .. "
he gave me that puppy eyes and said
" ana still nayem .. wake me up again .. "
I smiled while kissing his lips deeply ..
he went to the bathroom oo washed up ..
.
.

** ( MADRID ) **

we arrived to our hoteL ( HoteL Carelton) ..
it's in the center of madrid ..
were's all important and sleepless zones ..
the room was small ...
with double bed and baij wallpaper ..
with little brown touches ..
it was nice with the brown and
babyblue blanket elli 3ala ilbed ..
we layed down 3ala ilbed ..
I whispered .. " bennam?? "
" No .. matwagga3 .. sheba3na noom bil plane .. "
he turned 3alay " entay sleepy? "
" noo , im not kellish! .. bil3aks .. fene energy .. "
" yala .. gomay .. let's go .. "
.
.
re7na enshoof the city ..
oo ilamaken ilgereba mennah ..
the famous spots eli lazim enzourha ..
It was so much fuuuuuun ..
the Next morning ,
after eating the Hotel's breakfast ..
we took the metro for Centro CulturaL Islamico de madrid ..
it's a Islamic culture center ..
3aziz said while reading the flayers
" uukh!! manoor! .. do you know enna eli baneeh
hal place ilmalik fahad maL ksa? "
I smiled while touching old Islamic Qur'an ..
" reallyy? ya7leelah .. ma gassar .. it's amazing .. "
" yeah .. eb 20 million! ..
because gaL enna muslims lazim ekoon
3endehoum mukan propret eb spain 3alshan
esaloon oo yet3alemoon feeh! .. "
" hmm .. good! .. mashalla ya7leelah ..
eb mizan 7asanataah .. "
khalasna for the centre ..
" hmm .. yalla wain enrou7?? "
" etrou7en kaneesa?? "
" noo! .. emaneyatte 3aliya Now! hehehehe"
we laughed ..
" let's go to palacio reaL .. egolon amazing palace .. "
we went there ..
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ...
the palace feeh 2000 room! ..
oo it's the most amazing place there ..
I swear to god i'll marry a spanish king for haL palace! ;p
" aaaaah .. KHALAAAAAAAS! .. eryyooliii .. "
3azizan said after drinking water ..
" tabeen?? .. "
I noddeed inna No ..
" etrou7en plaza deL callao .. "
I stared at him ..
" shenu ya3ne?? ..
read ilshar7 ilmaktoob bil flayers
3alshan afham shenu hatha .. "
ga3ad yegra shwayya ..
he mummbled .. " mmm ..
it's a place nafs 7addeeqa oo feeh 6 cinemas
oo yammah Gran via .. hatha street for you .. kela shopping .. "
I laughed ..
" hehhe .. la la .. Shopping ana magdar now amshe ..
bacher enkhalleh hatha ilstreet .. al7een cinema okay 3ady .. "
we took a cap oo re7na cinema ..
" English movie? "
" yeee? "
" can we have 2 tickets for any movie right now? "
" todous la be .. mm .. aa .. ok .. "
he payed for the man oo 5atha il tickes ..
" 3azizan shinu ilmovie .. "
" I don't know .. ma e3arf English hatha ..
3adyy ay movie endesh .. we'll have fun .. "
I laughed .. " yalla .. "
we entered the cinema ..
okay .. wait!!
THIS IS WHICH LANGUAGE?????
" 3aziz! .. hathe shetgooL? hatha english wana daikha wela what?? "
he giggled .. " madre walla .. maybe germany hatha! "
" what germany? .. shako germany .. "
" madre .. shdarane .. maybi spanish 3ayaL .. "
we laughed so hard ..
because ma nadre wain allah ga6na ..
oo faj'a blood scene , then Love Scene , the faj'a war ..
we7na like 2 monkey in the middle ..
I whispered .. " 3aziz .. let's go out .. "
he whispered back .. " no no .. "
" enta fahim shay?? ana mu fahma .. "
" ana afahmech .. "
he said that while putting his hand 3ala my back ..
and pulling me his side ..
while kissing my ear and neck ..
I smiled ..
I whispered while kissing his lips ..
" I wanna see this movie .. "
.
.
The next day ..
we decided enna we will go to that reaL madrid mal3ab ..
then to Gran via .. the shopaholic streeeeeeeeet ..
I was wearing a grey training with green polo shirt ..
oo 3azizan was wearing a baij short with Armani green shirt ..
sharaina from there bloozat maloot la3ebeen ..
while we were standing 3end ilrayyaL to buy ..
" manoor tabeen shirt? "
" yes yes abeeeee .. "
he knew enny bashtereha bas chethe madre
sheL faida or shinu qemat il shirt ;p
oo the "worthless" shirt bil nesba ley ..
teswa the hall world for him ..
he stared at me ..
yabe efashelne ..
" okay .. pick a la3eb .. "
I rolled my eyes .. thinking of any football player ..
" hmmmmm .. hmmmmmm .. "
OMG!
NOO ...
Not Bashar abdullah for God's seak! ..
" that .. shesma .. Beckham .. "
He laughed ..
" bas? hatha? "
" a3arf wayid ana ..
Bas abe shirt 3ala his name! .. "
he laughed ..
" adre .. adre .. "
he took a shirt 3ala esm la3eb I don't know shesma ..
that aqra3? .. the jaikar?
ronaldo?
we took pics oo go to the place wain ebadloon oo wain edareboon ..
" Omg .. 3azooz ilmal3ab muu sej!! .. ana elli ma3rf
shay bil football shawaqne enny al3ab ... "
he mummbled " yeah 3ayaL?? estad jabir elli ma esheeL nus ildeera? "
3ala ilsa3a 3 pm ..
we went to the STREEEEEEEEEET;**** <3>
In the Cap.
" 3azoooze 7abebe .. take ur Ronaldo shirt off .. "
" NOO! MABE! .. "
" please honey .. "
" laish ya3ne? mabee .. "
" madrii chenna etfasheL? .. "
" laish etfasheL .. it's a t-shirt .. a7la mn armani aslan! "
we laughed ..
nezalna the street ..
OMGGGGG ..
ANA MET OO RE7T THE HEAVEN OR WHAAAAT?? ..
3azizan poitned 3ala one amazing bulding ..
" manoor .. see .. 3ajeeeeeeeb! .. "
we was taken by the place ..
I opened our small flyer ..
and read about this street ..
" aaaa.. 3azooze listen .. katbeen here ..
enna what makes this place so speciaL mu the
amazing hoteL or the large cinemas ..
but the architecturaL buildings .. "
" uff! sa7 kalammhoom .. "
we went shopping ..
OMGGGG!
ABIIIIII KIL ILCLOTHES!
AMAAAAAAZINNNNNNNNGGGGG! ..
I agree 100% ..
it's the fashion city ..
" 3azooz .. shrayik?? "
" hmm .. turn around .. "
" hmm .. I don't know .. mu thayeg? and short? "
I mummbled .. " shwayya .. bas NIIIIIIICEE .. "
" nooo manoore reddeh .. "
it was prada amazing dress .. bas mekhalif ..
libast another dress ..
" hmm? "
" manoraa it's kind of 7afar! ..
take it off .. "
we went to the next ma7aL ..
" haa? shrayik?? .. "
" I dont know .. muu shwayya shafaf?? "
" omg! .. ok .. "
after 5 ma7allat ..
" niiiiiiice?? muuuuu?? "
he mummbled while scratching his chin ..
" amm .. madre .. "
I rolled my eyes ..
oo 7ad'hum matroosen dmoo3 ..
THAT'S TOO MUCH!
KILSHAY MU 7ELOOOO??
he yelled ..
" maaanorra .. "
7aqarta .. sa7abt the store babypink barda ..
wa5ar ilbarda from the corner ..
" manoor .. "
I covered my self ..
" don't peeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk! "
he entered the tinnyy (1x1) fitting room ..
and closed the barda ..
oo masekha from the corner ..
" what wrong? shfeech? "
" you! .. shoof 3azez ..
ana emqarerra ena I'll stop
crying 3ala ashya ma teswa ..
oo im already mu bachayya ..
bas changing is hard ..
oo the new life shwayya sawatli stress ..
fa Im hating my self oo a7is enny kid or
teenager for breaking down kil shway .. "
" ok? now ana mafahmt .. laish eb tabcheen now? ..
good qarar .. bas al7een shfech? "
" you! .. ga3ed etbe6 chabdii .. ta3aaaabt
hatha 5th store oo wela shay taris 3ainek .. "
" khalas sweety .. take whatever you want ..
im sharing my mind .. etha shay 3ajbech take it .. "
I smiled ..
" aah good .. cus guys just don't know how to shop.. oo 6afaaaartnee! .. we girls laima enrou7 shopping laaaaaazim neshtery shay .. or we'll die .. "
he laughed ..
" eeh la7atht .. Sorry .. I dont have sisters ..
oo madre ena it's a big deaL .. "
I smiled ..
" I love you .. "
" in the small fitting room? ..
its my fantasy believe me .. "
I giggled ..
while he was kissing my neck and shoulder ..
" I wanna be ur dress .. forever! .. ma awakhir 3annech .. "

10 comments:

  1. Ba7jez el 1st :P Sry ya jema3a ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww mshallaaa ,, barceloona here they come !! woohoo i love barcelona LOOL ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING. ! :***

    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaw 3azizan ma e7ab shopping, omg omg omg its spain:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing last 4 posts...i love ur writing...can't wait for the next post...u made my day with all the 4 posts...i went to uni so excited and hyper...hehehehe...thanx a lot
    from A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madry shakw .. LooooooL 7ayyallah ilfirst ;* .. enzain garaitay oo ba3dain? shrayich! ;p .. lazim rayich! ;p .. aah i'll write and post 41 now enshalla 3alshan 5a6rech ;*

    Pearla .. eheheh yeah IT'S AMAZINNNNGG!;* .. anywhere bil denya amazing etha entay m3a someone et7ebeenah ..

    [M] .. entay il AMAZING walla ;**** .. I love you girl ;*

    pepenlope .. eeh what do expect from a guy ma3endah sisters? LOOOOOOL .. ge6eeh with football games oo cars .. edookh! ;p .. bas shopping oo make-up .. 3ade yabche :P

    A .. 7ayaaaatte! ;**** .. ur words means the world to me walla ;* .. Glad to make ur day walla :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. check out this blog it bahraini
    http://whatelseisthereinbahrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. walla sexy elmawthoo3 ya jama3a! abi 3ziz ana shooon?! :-o

    ReplyDelete