Tuesday, March 17, 2009

YOU.. # 18




my mobile was ringing ..
3azizan's wass calling ..
mu gadra arid walla ..
my hands was so sweaty oo arjef ...
madre arid shagoollah!!

1 Missed call ..

I giggled while remembering shinu sawwa! ..
maynoon walla .. a7ad ya56eb chethe?
heheh it's so hilariuos! walla ..
it's ringing again ..
I picked it up ..
my voice was shaking .. " Aloo .. "

he asked immediatly : " ha? what's ur answer? "

I giggled while saying shylyy .. " 3AZIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZ .. "

he whispered " what 7ayatee? what 3oomre?? "

my face became red .. oo my voice just Disappeared ..

he blow me a kiss and whispered " love you .. " blow me a kiss again and whispered " love you .. " and kept blowwing me kisses oo whispering .. " a7ibch .. a7ibch .. a7ibch .. a7ibch .. a7ibch .. "

I kissed him back oo whispered back " a7ibeek akthar .. a7ibeek akthar .. a7ibek akthar .. a7ibeek akthar .. a7ibek akthar.. a7ibek akthar .. "

he took a breath and said " aaaaaaah .. wa akhiran I got you .. you are mine .. MIIIIIIIIINE ;* .. "

I smiled .. " I feeL amazing to be yours .. "
I took a breath and said " Im Blessed .. "

he kissed me while saying .. " yes you are .. "

we laugh while sayins " enta eser feek shay etha ma te6anazt ;p ..
all the kuwaiti men emotoon etha ma e6anezaw ;p "
and that joke broke the ice eli sar because of the engagement thing ..


after One week ..

my father talked to his father .. oo the men came eb my family Duwaneya ( khi6bat reyayeL) as we call it here bil kuwait ..


oo my aunt mona ( Om dina) arranged with khalti Noura ( 3azizan't mother) that big diner 3alshan il engagement oo 3alshan 3aziz will go to london for 6 monthes ..
The dinner was before 3azizan't safra eb One day onlyy!

I was so nervous Ena i'll see his family kelaha in a New perspective .. On the Other hand , I was so devastated inna he will leave tomorrow ..I don't wanna dinner party .. I just wanna set down oo talk to him ..
Or cry oo pig him to stay here ..

I wore a simple Miu Miu Dress with black jeje oo Christian Louboutin bling bling shoes with a wavy hair oo messy Kubba and big black trendy Hair band with that small hat and reesh on the side..
the Dinner kanaw about 30 women ..
oo ya3ni eb their House .. mafeh shay Over ..
oo it's not milcha or party .. bas Dinner ..
we sat down oo chit-chat ..
oo his Mother kilshwayya called me oo introduce me 3ala women ma3refhoum .. maskeena etgoli hatha flana oo flana .. bas my mind can with 3aziz .. so I kept smiling oo saying weneeee3m;* ..

khalty Mona came to me and whispered " 7abebti manoora .. all the women Now bil dinner .. bas la takleen entay ... 3aziz beye b3ad shwayya .. eat with him .. okay? "

I smiled to her while saying " enshalla .. " I felt a little bit of relief .. Ena we will set down oo eat dinner oo talk .. the fact enna I can See him for a little bit time .. raya7atne ..


they putted for us that cute little table outside .. Next to their Swimming pooL .. oo 7a6een candles in the middle .. it was so romantic .. and made me cry before la eyye .. I went to the bathroom and cried like a little child ..
I Need him .. la ekhalene here all alone .. I can't set one day without hearing his voice .. I can't get through my day without his stupid jokes .. magdar a3iish bodanah! magdar! ..


I heard my mobile ..
oo saw him name 3ala il screan " 3aziizan;* "
I whipped my tears and fixed my make-up oo went out to the pooL ..

he was standing next to the table .. putting his finger 3ala il candle .. feeling the warmness of that little thing ..

when I enterd the place ..
he smiled to me ..
and stared at me ..

I smiled oo said in a try to break any akwardness " go ahead 3alleq 3ala il reesh oo ilhat ;p "

he giggled and look direct into my eyes and said " you took my breath away .. "

I smiled .. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ..

he putted his hand 3ala the out corner of my eye ..


" 3asa mashar ?? " he whisperd gentely to me ..

I smiled .. " Nothing 7abebe .. "

he smiled .. " I know that look .. what's wrong 7ayatee? "
And a tear fell 3ala his fingertip ..
I close my eye ..
while another tear came out ..
ooh god ..
I can't stop crying ..

I said while still closing my eyes " I .. I .. I miss you already .. "
he kissed my eye ..

and hugged me so tight ..
I hugged him back so tight ..
and cried ..

*Sneeeff* *Sneeeeeeff* ; " Don't leave me .. "

he whisperd while Wiping his hand on my back " I wont .. I cant .. "

*Sneefff* *Sneeff* ; " say walla .. "


he smiled while putting his cheek 3ala mine .. " walla I wont .. " he pulled him self back .. oo put his finger 3ala my ching oo looked direct into my eyes .. those two big zaiteyye eyes .. that black dozen of romoosh .. that '3amazat .. and the tanned skin .. I can't request this seduction ..


" manora ..I'll traveL for only 6 monthes oo I swear to god ena I'll call you everysingle day oo I'll keep in touch oo i'll text you 24/7 , oo whenever I had the chance to get back to kuwait even just for a weekend I'll come to you .. oo ba3dain it's only 6 monthes .. then we will get marry oo u'll be my wife ;* "

my heart stopped ..
I felt his love ..

I was rubbing my hands because e7na near the pooL fa shwayya bard ..
he took my hand oo kiss it with his warm lips ..

and whispered while his lips were still 3ala my hand ..

" Don't cry pls .. I love you .. Don't make it harder .. "

I smiled .. while saying .. " Enshalla .. khalas .. "

he smiled back .. and give me that nasty look " you DO wana kiss me before la asafer? muu?? "

I smiled while saying " madre .. "

I kissed him 3ala his cheek ..
and laughed ..
" OMG! sorry sorry .. wasakhtek 7oomra.. there's a red lipstick 3ala ur cheek .."

He laughed .. " 3adi 3adii 7ayatee .. aslan I wouldn't take a bath for the next 6 monthes 3alshan matrou7 ilkiss ;p "

we giggled while eating the dinner ..


oo kilshwayya he puttes his hand 3ala his cheek ..

and say " ashwa mara7at .. "


I smiled the naugty smile while saying " dont worry .. itha ra7at i'll kiss you another one .. "

he took a klineks oo try to take it off ..
hehehe it was hilarious ..

8 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH laish et'7aleeeeeeehaaa
    MAnooora latabcheeeeeeen *hugs her*
    take her with you ...
    walla bas faaaale7 YOU NAUGHTY "you don't wana kiss me before la asafer" !!!!!!! tabeeeeeeha eta3alaaaag akthaaaar !!!!
    *hands manoorah tissues*

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooooooool
    min kither ma anaa day'7aaa o ella abee agraa i stopped at the line when he said don't you wanna kiss me" LOOOOOL mo sij
    NOUGHTY NOUGHTY manoooorah ashoooof 7alaatlich el SALFA kiss you agaain looooooool
    *HUGZ*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaaaaaaa ..
    I LOVE YOUUU GIRLLLLLL! :*
    shloon they are not married yet :(
    wella louw beed'ha ten5as eb his bag! :(

    getlich la etseren his team :@ :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
    laish ma te7lale??
    take a look!!
    eb themetich hatha ma yenbaaaaaaaaaaas? :P ;x
    I wont do it again .. I swearrr ;x

    ReplyDelete
  5. loool he's funny:p
    they are adorable, keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finicky:* .. LoooL yes he is ;p
    thanks :* .. I will inshalla :*
    thanks for ur comment .. it makes me keep it up :) :*
    I'll post Now enshalla :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laish Manour 3ad Mo just one kiss Wala Lo ana Mnch CHan ga3dt Kissing him lmaa aquuul bs ooo ma ashb3 ;****************************

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww soo cute ;**
    3aziizan is my Fiction Crush <3
    Check out my story ;*

    ReplyDelete