Sunday, March 15, 2009

You.. # 15





after Few weeks

kena ana oo 3azizan ensoolif bellail ..

I was angryyy .. jad jad angryy ;@

il dr. 7a6le B- oo for 3aziz B+ ! ma3annah nafs il PP.!

laish ya3ne?

fa ga3da at7al6am enna he putted the grades oo safar!!




it was about 1 AM ..

faj'a ..

BEEP .. BEEP ..

another call ..

my eyes came Out! ..

Dina;** Is calling ..



" wait wait .. Dina qa3da edeeqli .. wait .. brb .. "



I putted 3azizan on Hold ..



" Aloooo?? "



she replied oo ehya tabche .. " aloo .. manoooor .. "



kheeeeft! .. my heart came out! .. " shfech?? shfeech?? "



she kept crying .. mu qa3da tet7acha ..



" 7ayatee Dina .. what's wrong?? shfeech? "



" Im .. Im .. I dont wannna get married .. "



She Freaked me Out ..

I yelled .. " LAISH?? SHFEEEEEEEEECH?? SHSAYYYIR? "



She took a breath ..

" Nothing , Bas 7adii khaifa .. I cant do it .. I cant .. "



" Esmellah 3alaich ilra7man ilra7eem .. 3alabali 3endch salfa .. samay bil ra7man .. and gomay take a shower oo pray oo Sleep! .. it's 1:30 AM 7ayate oo tomorrow is ur wedding .. "



She breaked Down ..

" la etgolili tomorroowwwwwwww.. walla akhaaaaaaaaaf! .. "



I giggled .. It's Not funny I know :P

" heheheh maynoona walla .. "




She yelled " MA E'9A7IKKKKKKK!! .. "



" uushshshsh :* .. gooo pray oo samay bil ra7man :* .. enshalla there's nothing bad .. oo aslan bi l3aks .. it's ur New AMAZING life :* .. okay 7ayate ?? "



Sha calmed Down .. " okay .. "



radait il Hold .. wela 3aziz sakka .. I called him back ..



" wainch? 6awaltay .. "



" yeah .. Sorry babe .. "



" So? shfeha Dina? "



I giggled heheh 3abee6a shda3wa tabche 3alshan her wedding .. ma ebache! .. I cant imagne ena fe a7ad yabche eb his wedding! ma ebachee .. plus I feel enna wayid pothatic channa ilwa7da mu emsadqa enna She got married! .. madri .. ma7eb il bride tabche ..




" Nothin 7abebe .. khaifa ena tomorrow her wedding oo etwasene 3ala cham shaghla .. "



" aaha okay .. etsadqeen , I though enna when my brother will get married .. ra7 eser eb galbi emotions shwayya! .. bas mafeh wela emotion eb galbe! madre shfene eheheh .. Im heartless.. "



I giggled .. " No you are not ;* .. 3ady 6abe3e ilfeeling .. bacher laima etshofah wearing besht oo next to Dina .. ra7 eyelik ilshu3oor.. " I whisperd " I think ya3ni .. "




he yelled 3ala '9e7ek .. " SEMA3TTTTTICH.. "



eheheh .. we giggled ..

oo hang up 3alshan enam cus bacher wedding Dina ..

it an assue for me ..

bas il akh mako shay warah .. bas e7aliq oo yalbes dishdasha! ;p



I layed Down oo closed the lights ..

mu gadra anam ..

I cant close my eyes ..

a'3ameth my eyes ..

after 10 mins. arid afta7hum!

OMG SLEEEEP MANOOOOORA SLEEEEEEP! :(

aaah .. sarli One hour my gadra anam! ..

just rolling up on my bed ..

kil shwayya akheth il bellow a7e6ha eb side ..

aaah :( .. I wanna Sleep ..



I called 3aziz ..

He pick it up oo he's sleeping .. " mm? "



I whisperd " 3aziz .. "


" mmmmm ? "


" 3aziz .. 3aziz .. 3aziz .. "


he raised his voice bas still so sleeepy .. " haaaa? "


I Complained in a sleepy girly voice " mu gadra anam! .. talk to me .. "



he giggled ..



" haw shele e'9a7ik? .. "


" okay , MY RULES : don't yawn .. dont speak to be eb haL tone .. don't giggled .. don't smile .. don't kiss me .. wela ante7er .. "



I giggled .. " khalaaaaaaaas walla a7e6 rou7y mute .. bas talk to me .. walla mu gadra anaaaaaaaaaam! "



he giggled back bas still his voice 7ada sleeepy ..

3azizan's voice eshawwiq .. manly bas warm ..

good voice for fact ..



I yawned " 3aziizan .. sing to me .."


he giggled while singing .. " hmmmmm .. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star .. "


" hehhe malllllllleqqqqqq ;@ .. Nooooo sing to me .. "


" entay sam3a my voice? khayis .. "


" no no .. walla good .. sinnnnng .. " Blou him a kiss .. " sinnnng plss .. "


he acted channa mad " what did I just told you about the kissing thing? haa? "


I giggled .. " hehehehe .. " yawned .. " yalla khanam .. abaih lazim anam .. ilsa3a 3 wana lel7een a7oos mu gadra nam mu gadra ;S "



we slept ..

oo il alarm woke me up at 2 pm

I went to Spa tima ..

3endi appointment mn 3-4

then went to the salon to wear make up oo make my hair ..

refa3t sha3rey eb wavy ponytail 7adda cute ..



I fineshed kilshay about 7 pm ..

good .. very good ..

I went To the Shiraton where the wedding is ..

I called Dina ..

" hey .. wheres the room 7ayate? .. "

her voice was diffrent ..

afraid voice never heard it before .. " it's 607 manoura .. "


I went there oo qa3adt with her oo ehya kil shwayy takhneqha il3abra

" no no . my hair wai3 .. no mu chethe noo .. "

" omg! my make up looks stupid! wai3.. "

the make-up and hair artist got nervosed minha ..


I faced her ..

" Dina .. Calm down! .. you look .. AMAZING .. la etsaween chethe .. walla ye6la3 shaklich khayis .. let the women do her work! .. ehya 3arfa shenu ga3da etsaweey .. calm doooooown .. "


She Choked up oo swallowed her tear .. " okay .. Sorr .. Sorry! .. "



I went down to almaseya Hall ..

everything was just perfect ..

the wedding colors wayid classy ..

chocholate brown + CarameL + gold ..

waaayid nice mashalla ..



Dina came in ..

I chocked up with joyyyy feelings .. oo ham fear ..

I repeated, in my heart " ya rab etwaffiiqha .. God Bless her "


when I dance a7aweL do avoid looking at her eyes ..

a7is etha our eyes meet .. we will broke down .. Both of us ..

faj'a while I was dancing 3ala " ayooooooooooooh .. galbi 3alaiik eltaa3 .. "

aakh ya 3abdu ..

Our eyes meet ..

I smiled to her .. oo fe tear eb e3yooni ashkara i'll cry ..

She Smiled back oo said " Love u .. "

aaaaaahh! ;* Love you too sister ;*

I went up there bil koosha to her ..

and whisper while smiling all around 3alshan ma7ad yadre :P

" Don't look at me like this .. walla a3fes your wedding eb mana7te

"



we giggled ..

then the singer (DJ) announced ena the groom will enter Now ..

Our smile ..

Me and Dina .. ekhtefaw!

we looked at each other ..

She whisper

" yalla qabaina? "

we laughed loudly 3ala il ga66a ..

ma tewaqa3t'ha minha for fact ;p



I wore a black silky shark jacket .. I bought it with the Dress ..

and The Big wodden Doors Opend for Dina's New life ..

I smiled while thinking ennah I'll see 3aziz Now ..

Okay ..

there's Nasir's father .. Nasir .. 3aziz .. 7amani ( 3aziz younger brother) .. my father ( khaL dina eser) oo my uncle .. oo maybe 5 mens ma3raf'thoum .. 7amaneeeeeeeee hhehe I giggled bas shefta .. oo shwayya cousins .. maybe the totaL kanaw 20 ..



with this Big flog of emghatreen men ..

I melt down with 3azizan's look ..

that whithe Dishdasha and '3etra ..

and those two adorable Zaiteyya Big eyes ..

and that '3azammaaaat out there ..

oo his warm " V " Shape Smile ..

he looked nervous oo so un-comfortable oo his smile so fake while this crowd of women ga3ed ekhezoon .. ma yenlam ilsara7a!



I felt him looking around for me..

bas ma yabe e5ez bil nas ..

I smiled to my father while he was going out oo yammah 3aziz ..

oo he waved to me ..

oo a'shar enna come here ..

while all the men kanaw ga3ed ye6li3oon

ma 3ada il groom oo his brother ..

ya3ni as young guys..



I Stood up ..

he looked to my direction ..

and smiled ..

like " finally I saw you on my way of getting out ;p "

I felt his heart beating while I was going toward him ..

I know I looked nice ;p

and it felt really good to be dressed up jedama ..

6ala3t barra il Hall ..

wela bas my father waqef ..

SHIT :@ WAIN RAAAAAA7??



I kissed my father oo took a picture with him ..

Chan asawey rou7y Stupid ..



" yubba hatha 7amaane eli tawa yameek? o5oo naser lisgheer?? elli kan m3a Lama bil schooL?? "


my father kan ga3ed yeqra msg .. wana wedi a7theef il mobile oo agolah WHERE'S 3AZIIIIZ? WAIN RAAAAAAAAAAAA7?

" haa yuba? shgeltay?? .."



" yubbba .. elli tawa yamek be e3yon emlawena .. o5o naser lisgheer?? eli kober lama? "



" laaa yuba hatha il3ood .. "


" eeh enzain fashla wain 5alaita oo meshait 3ana? "



I felt the bathroom door Opened ..

oo rad sak immediately ..



my father refa3 his head mn ilmobile

oo looked at me .. OMG OMG OMG!

SHENU?? SHENU? LA ETZEF .. BAYANNN??



" esh'hazaaaaaaaaaaaaaain?? .." he smiled ..



I giggled while my face sar red .. " hehehe .. thankku ;$ .. shwaya mn elli 3endik yaaaL jameeL ;p " ..



" yala yuba ana mashe .. call me laima etkhalson .. "



he walked away eb the same time I received a msg



From: 3azizan ;*

" Stayyyy eb mokanech :* "

I giggled ..



Set down eb the chairs elli 3ala ilyesar ..

it's like a small living room ..

bas chethey 3 madre 4 couches ..

ilmohem ,

ehya lafza .. No body can see you ella etha 6aaL dakheL ..

I set down there ..

oo texted him ..

" awaL ma te6la3 mn ilbath room ..

ur right hand .. emsh shwaya betshoof 6araf couch .. Im there ;* "




Sema3t his mobile msg ring ..

my heart wogaf ..

a7is enna I coudn't felt my touses ..

a7is my chest sar warm ..

oo my forehead became sweaty ..



he entered il place ..

oo smiled while looking direct into my eyes ..

I looked at the floor ..

he came closer ..

and putted two fingers 3ala my chin and lifted it ..


" Look at me Sexy .. "



I giggled while my cheeks saraw heeeeellllll .

I whispered " lazim arou7 .. la7ad eshofna .. "




he whispered back " uushshsh .. take that jacket off .. I wanna see the dress .. "




I pulled my self back .. " Noo .. Noo .. "



he smiled .. " 3ashane ? "


" No .. its too wrong .. "



he come closer to me ..

my face lazig eb his face ..

his big zaiteya eyes starring ib mine ..



" manayiir.. Im ur husband .. I wont harm you .. 3alashane .. oo ba3dain I told you before enna I wanna see ur dress , oo you know me Imstubborn and I would not change my mind .. "



I smiled .. " madre .. "



he smiled back with that naughty smile .. " yala yala ;p "



I giggled oo give him my back .. oo take off the jacket ..

1.. 2 .. 3 .. there's a voice on my head kept telling me

" BITCH .. YOU ARE A WHORE .. SHGA3DA ETSAWEEN?? IT'S WRONG .. "



i smiled ..

and turnd around ..

with a huge smile on my face ..

" taraaaaaaaaam .. "

while putting my hand up ..




the look on his face was .. worthless! :*



he grapped me from my waist oo pull me his side ..

and Kissed me a small kiss on my forehead .. then yam my eye .. the my Cheek ..

then ..



my lips ..

he whispered " I LOVE YOU .. "

he didn't kissed my lips ..

just putted his lips on mine ..



I pulled my self back ..

and said ..

" no no no .. don't .. noo .. im not that kind of girls .. no no .. "



and walked away ..

into the Almaseyya hall ..


8 comments:

  1. GLABEEEEEE !!!!! all garait ur story kilaha tawa ! ityaniin;*
    visit my blog sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur just amazing!
    i read ur story ..

    I feel ena he's a goos guy ..
    oo she's so unique ..

    LOVE YOUR BLOG (L)

    * RAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *R : thanks Honeyy;* .. hope to see you aroung alot :) .. I read ur post with the Superman dreams ehehehe! you made me laugh walla :* .. i'll read ur story soonn enshalla ;*

    * RAIN : thankkkks sweety :* .. He is a good guy :) He is an amazing guy for fact , not only "good" :) .. and manoura? :) yeah maybe unique ;p madre hehehe ..

    what do you think about her behavior girls? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeeeeeeeeeey did you miss me :$
    looooooooooool 3ala 3aziiizaaaaaaan ;)
    yah yah yah esh hal 7arakaaaaaaaat kissing b3aaaad akeeed el nafnoooff kaaan modamer LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love;** .. yeah ya7leelah .. wagaaf galb bint ilnas wetgoolen ya7leelah :@ ;p

    ipunctilious .. MIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :*** .. kil post lazm etmoreen 3alay :( la ansa ilstory :( LooooL ;p .. ma7ad modammer .. waladna fousaL ehehehe .. I though he's Moderate person shwayya .. bas ma'9enete :P

    wait for me tomorrow ;$

    oo golooli shraykom eb her reaction :@;p kaak madre shako 7a6ait il mad face ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOOL plz latseka kaff!!
    am with spontaneous acts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoooooooooooooL!
    la la .. She can't ;@
    takhayeelay!
    3alshan ilpart 16 ekoon ehya saketa kaf chan yethba7ha :P LOooooooooL oo yala shallo7 mallo7 kil wa7ed blogga :P eheheheh

    ReplyDelete