Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You.. # 32


I heard soot my alarm ..
I closed my eyes tighter ..
" mmm 3azooze .. sekkah .. "

He rolled up over me .. and took the mobile ..
" wake up 7abebeti .. it's 7:30 .. we have to go to the airport .. "

I mummbled .. " laish now? ba3ad sa3a .. shway .. mmm "

He lefted the cover ..
oo putted his face yam my ear ..
I smiled ..
" Hala hala .. "
I whispered ..
I felt his fingers moving 3ala my stomech ..
" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. Noooooooooooo .. "

He start tickinling me .. oo ana araffis ..
I haaaaaaaaate tickinling .. magdar magdar e'9a7iknne 7aiL ..
" DDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOONNNNNN'TTTTTTTT .. HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE .. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .. HEHEHEHE .. 3AZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ .. HEHEHEHEHEHEH AAAWWWWWWWWW .. HEHEHEHE .. "
he kept tickiling me while laughing 3ala shakli wana asarekhh oo araffsa hehehe ..

after 15 mins of laughing so hard ..
he puted his head 3ala my shoulder ..
" yalla manoora .. let's go .. "

I kissed his head ..
" yalla .. "

we got up ..
oo libasna our clothes ..
ana libast armani purple training and grey body ..
and 3azizan libas short baih with red t-shirt feha kalam bil yellow oo ilblue ..

rekabna ilcar ..
the driver already kan emwaddi our bag ..
and our flight ilsa3a 9:30 inshalla ..
so lazim ya3ni enkoon at the Airport about 8:30 clock yalla yamde ..

we met Dina oo nasir oo my father oo lama oo his father ..
eb Starbucks ..
Kalaina Shwayya oo suwalif ..
3azizan said while getting up ..
" yalla .. ilsa3a 9:15 .. lazim namshe now .. "

I felt my heart beating so fast ..
I think enny hawant ..
I don't wanna honeymoon ..
bag3ad here ..

a tear eb 6araf my eye ..
" ok ok .. yala .. "

I hugged my father oo lama ..
" a7ibkom walla .. "

aahh Dina's turn ..
I giggled while hugging her so close ..
" take care oo have fun .. etrou7en wetreden bilsalama .. oo don't worry i'll watch ur appartment naibor .. "
I giggled ..
" 6a3 ilwayh bas .. "
3azizan smiled while hugging my shoulder ..
" la la .. ma nabi yeran e6afron murte .. we'll move on khalas! "

we all laughed ..
mn kether ma my heart em3awerny ..
I couldn't cry! ..
mu gadra abche!! ..

rekabna il airplane ..
oo ga3deen sakteen 7adna Sleepy ..
" do you wanna panadoL night? "
I whispered ..
" No 7abebeti .. ma7eb chethe suwalif .. I'll try to sleep by my own .. "
" okay .. ;* "

I took the falyer Out mn my bag ..
I was so happy enna we are going to Maldives ..
HOW AWESOME IS THAAAAAAAAAAAT??
"3aziizan .. listen listen .. "
He was putting his cheek 3ala his hand ..
oo 7adddda sleepy ..
he raise his eyes oo looked at me ..
I just melted down ..
he whispered what his manly sleepy voice ..
" What 7ayate? "

I kissed his nose ..
" a7ibeek .. "

He smiled while making a kiss with his lips without kissing me ..
" a7ibech ana ba3ad .. "

I smiled ..
" listen .. I'll read something mn ilfalyer to you .. ABAIH! it sounds amazing .. "
I putted my finger 3ala where abi agrah ..
" hmm .. Asia's massive continent hosts some of the most talked about islands in the world; the Maldives. The atolls of the Maldives have underwater coral gardens, pure white sand and over a thousand Robinson Crusoe islands. Atolls are a type of coral island, surrounded by lagoons with different depths and infinite shades of blue and turquoise. The diving and snorkelling of the Maldives is not to be missed. Asia also offers an island for rent in India, of all places. Island rich Indonesia also boasts rental islands. "

I closed my eyes .. picturing the place ..
I yelled in a joy ..
" ABAIH! AMAIZING MUU ?? "
" yeah .. "
" whats wrong babe?? " I putted my head 3ala his head ..
" nothing .. bas so sleepy .. mu gader afta7 my eyes .. "
" aah .. " I shut my mouth up ..
he crappid my hand mn ta7at the airplane white blanket ..
" Im so happy .. bas walla sleepy right now .. I'll show you shkether Im happy when I woke up oo akon tares rasy noom .. "
I giggled .. " Okay 7abebe .. that's okay 3adee .. "
He putted his hand wara my back..
oo I putted my head 3ala his shoulder ..
oo he putted his head 3ala mine ..
while his hand scraching my back ..
I mummbled .. " mmmm .. "
we smiled .. and got to sleep ..

I opened my eyes after 5 hours maybe ..
cus kenna sij taired ..
ams ma nemna after il wedding ..
oo already 7oosa bil weedding ..
so if there's a bomb 7oolna ..
ma ra7 en7is ..

I felt 3aziz waking up ..
he's scratching hes head ..
mummbling ..
and moving slowly ..
" good morning 7abebe .. "
he closed his eyes tight ..
" still im sleeping .. ne6ray .. "
I giggled ..
" yalla 3ad goom .. ma buqa shay oo nousaL .. "

" cham ilsa3a?? .. "
" it's 3:30 pm "
he mummbled .. " mmm .. okay .. "

guma oo kalaina oreo ashwa kan eb my bag ..
with water ..
" channa ducks mu awadim .. "
" yees wa3alayya oboy ma dara eb my honeymoon ga3da akeeL oreo .."
he toke the Oreo away from me ..
" khalas 3a6ene eyah .. la takleen .. "
I giggled ..
" la la abe abe .. walla abee .. mayta yoo3 .. "
he giggled ..
" 3ayaL la etedale3aain ;p "


The belt sign shabbat ..
I closed mine cus re7t ilbathroom emkaram ilsami3..
3azizan closed his eyes so tigh ..
" besmellah besmellah .. "
I stared at him ..
" etkhaff?? "
" eeh eeh .. "
still closing his eyes oo crapping ilchair so tight ..
" really?? .. ayshay!! I was next to you we7na ben6er .. laish ma 5eft?? .. "
he said while staring at me .. " akhaf mn ilnazla not ilsa3da .. "
I smiled oo crapped his hand .. " la etkhaf .. enshalla mako shay .. "
the plane is landing ..
3azizan is closing his eyes so tight ..
I was covering my self with blanket ..
oo giggling ..
" abbaih you really looks funny .. "
he moved toward me ..
and cover his head with the blanket ..
oo kissed my neck ..
" I'll keep my self busy tell we land .. "
I smiled while moving my neck away ..
" no no .. not here 3azoozi .. "
he giggled .. while I was feeling his hot breath 3ala my neck ..
I just melted down in my chair ..
he kept kissing my neck so slowly ..
I just putted my head wara .. oo closed my eyes ..
I whispered to him ..
" it feels good .. "
I felt ena someone moving toward us ..
naghazta eb my hand ..
wakhar his lips 3an my neck .. while his head still 3ala my shoulder ..
the mo'9eefa said
" pls mam .. woke him up .. cus we are landing .. "
I smiled ..
" yes yes sure .. he's awake but feeling dizzyy .. "
awwaL ma laffat ..
I heard 3azizan small laugh ..
he whispered ..
" ma darat .. "
I giggled ..
" chan 6aqatna ;p "

nezalna mn il plane ..
wella il weather sunny bas with cold fresh breaze ..
aahh .. 3aziz opend his hand like hugging the place ..
" HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.. " He yelled ..
I giggled .. " hi hi .. "
he giggled .. " mu entay hi .. the place .. "
I giggled back .. " adre adre .. bas 3alshan ma atfashaL wegooLoon 3anik my sa7y ;p "
he stared at me ..
while his hands still opened as hugging the world ..
" THE TICKILING MONESTER IS .. COOOOMING .. "
I screamd .. " Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! "
while laughing so hard ..
the people around us eshofoonah oo smiles 3ala ekhbalna ..

we went to our hoteL .. Hilton maldives ..
it was amazing place ..
big resort .. in rangali Island ..
like the pictures of the place ..
small huts with straw oo wood ..
7addaaaaa cuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeee..!
and all the covers oo il things kanaw bil white ..
7adda sharaaaa777aaaa ..

3azizan layed down 3ala il bed ..
while I was setting next to him ..
oo he's playing with my hair eb his fingers ..
" 3azzzzzeezzii .. 7abebiiiii .. let's but a schedule shinu bensawwey here bil '9ab6 eb haL two weeks .. walla 3alshan nestanis eb every second here .. "
" okay yalla .. "
I crapped blunty of flayers 3ala il komedena next to me ..
oo some papers mn my bag 3alaiha asame places 7elwenn..
"hmm ..
first day: Spa retreat..
2nd day : Private Beach .."
gabeL la akammeL .. ga6a3ne whith that sexy look 3ala his face ..
" manoora .. ma7eb chethe .. it's not a home work .. engoom every day .. enshoof shinu our mood .. ensaweeh .. maa naby en7e6 rules oo ghasib ensaweeh .. "
3afast my face ..
" Noo .. chethe a7san walla .. "
he mummbeled with puppy eyes ..
" bas I don't want .. "
I smiled while kissing his lips ..
" do act chethe .. pls .. "
" wetha we are not in the mood to swim? wetha malna khelq enrou7 spa?? "
" eeh khalas 7abebe .. we will put a plan now .. oo etha malna khilq enghayyerha .. bas 3ala ilaqaL nakteb places .. "
He smiled ..
" ok ok .. kaifech .. "

ga3adt akteb cham mokan ..
oo 7a6ait few day's empty ..
to give him what he want enna eqarer 7azzat il7azzah ..

awaaL yoom bas re7na enshoof the place ..
oo enshoof il nas around us ..

2nd day ..
we went to a private beach ..
maku ella ana oo 3azizaaaaan ..
oo there was a small hut .. we can put out stuff there ..
3aziz smiled we7na ray7een il hut " ha shinu eb talbeseen now?? "
I smiled oo my face 7adda red .. " dress .. "
He giggled .. " la walla .. "
I smiled .. " bas 3aad la etfasheelne .. "
He kissed my cheek .. " I'll kill for seeing you eb bikini .. "
I smiled .. oo my face 7adda red ..
" you saw me ya3ni without bikini ;p .. "
he smiled while saying
" no no .. the bikini lah another effect believe me .. "

dakhalna il hut ..
3aziz ebser3a fineshed tebeddeL ..
just his navy short ..
and toweL 3ala his shoulder ..
I smiled while saying ..
" yalla rouu7 out side .. laish ga3ed?? "
I giggled ..
" waallain .. abe bikini ana .. abeeeee bikini .. "
He yelled while opening the door eb ye6la3..
" ABIIIIII BIKINIIIIIIIII .. "
i giggled 3alaih ..
bas 7aram 7abebe he gave me space to feeL comfortable ..
libast victoria secret red bikini ..
with One shoulder only ..
and small fyoonka 3ala one of my hips ..
and wavy hair ..
6ala3t while putting the toweL 3ala my body ..

wella 3azizan faresh il toweL ..
oo 7a6 tan oo mensede7 3ala his back ..
putting his hands as a bellow ..
sema3t my foot steps ..
chan yeltefet .. while half of his head still 3ala his hand ..
he yelled .. " Take the toweL off .. ma nabeeha .. "
I giggled .. while taking it off ..
he lefted his eyebrows ..
and coverd his eyed eb his hand ..
" I CAAAAAAAAAAAN'T .. "
I giggled ..
he jumped oo walk toward the sea ..
" bagharreq nafse .. khalas! "
I giggled oo my face 7adda red..
" Esmellah 3alaaiik .. "
I layed Down 3ala il toweL ..
oo putted some tan 3ala my skin ..
3azizan galle berou7 shwayya eshof the the hall beach ..
i layed 3ala my face ..
while opening my bra ..
and lefting my hair up ..
faj'a I felted a warm body over me ..
I smiled ..
he whispered ..
" Don't get so tanned .. I'll protect you from the sun .. "
I giggled ..
" mara7 agoom .. i'll save ur skin "
I smiled ..
" a7san .. don't go .. I need ur protection babe;* "
He giggled while kissing my cheek ..
" 7aram 3alaich .. khufay 3alay shwayy.. "
I giggled ..
while he rolled up oo enseda7 yamme ..


after 10 days ..
baqi only 3 days 3ala rou7atna to paris ..
we'll set there 7ag 2 weeks ..
aaaaaaaah Im so happy .. 7addy happy ..
oo the place her just amazing!
One day we went to that amazing underwater resturant!
It was just so WOO-HUUUUUU! .. mu 6abe3eeeii ..
you can't eat for fact! ..
you'll be busy m3a all the things around you ..

anyway,
after 10 days ..
Kinna sleeping ilsa3a around 4 am ..
I heard some noise..
I opened my eyes .. wella my mobile rining ..
I closed it back ..
I though enna Im dreaming .. or a7ad bil '3ala6 ..
after half a hour ..
I opend my eyes ..
wella the last light from my mobile sak ..
after 10 seconds ..
3azizan's MObile begins to ring ..
I saw the screen ..
" Nasir Brother "
should I pick it up??
I whispered ..
" 3azizz .. Nasir is calling .. Now! .. it's 4 am .. "
he mummbled and covered his head with the cover ..
" mmmmmmm .. "
4 Missed call ..
I saw my Mobile 7 missed call ..
OMG!
WHAT THE HELL SAAAAAAAAAAARR??

my heart start beating so fast ..
and my feets become so cold ..
" Nasir brother " is calling ..
I picked it up ..
" aloo ? .. La nayim .. what's wrong? shfeekom?? .. "
and there's the shock ..
I raised my voice .. " WHEEEEEEEEEEN??? "
Nasir spit the time and closed the line ib my face ..
I was saying .. " b..b.. bb.. buut .. "

3azizan opened One eye ..
and notice the bunch in my face ..
I was in totall shock ..
" shfeech babe? "
I choked while whispering ..
" 3atham allah ajreik .. "

10 comments:

  1. NO NO Dnt Kill The Romance !!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg omgomg omg omg not again omg who' dead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy sour .. yeaaaaah :'(

    Madry Shakw .. what can I don :'(

    pepelope .. yeah! :(:( .. OMMMMMMG tell the end :( .. shinu Not again? :P who dead before? :P ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. n btw thanks 4 the romance..
    its like im living my dream honey moon :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. laaaaaaaaaaish chitheee? laaaaaaaaish? laaaaaaaaaaaaaish?!! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISH? :''''(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh ya raaabe :( this is so saad .. bs sorry 6regtha by saying 3tham allah ajrek o howa no9o nayem is mean .. i mean like 5leh ygoom o atleast let her say she's very sick !! uuuu5 7araaaam ... this is so saaad :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nosa .. taw ilnas ;* .. there's alot to come ;* .. you dont wasa miss it ;)

    Skitles .. I DONNNNNNNNT KNOOOOOOOOOOW :( ..

    Pearla .. yeahh :( it's so sad .. yes I agree with you .. she's stupid shloon galatlah 3atham allah ajrek .. bas sometimes when something hits you so hard .. you act without thinking ;/ ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. not again cause klshwaiy fee new event:P

    ReplyDelete