Thursday, March 12, 2009

You.. # 11







Guys .. ayho better .. Bold font wella No ??

.

.



I giggled ..

madre shelli e'9a7ek ..

But Im the kind of persons elli etha tewaheqaw yeth7ekoon..

and I haaaaate that about my self ..

IT JUST NOT FUNNY! ..

Mu waqta at all ..


3azizan : " What's So funny .. ?? "


" hehehe .. Nothing .. But .. hehehe .. Im .. eheheh "


He get pissed of " It's Not funny to laugh about someone's Feelings! .. you just can Say to me : Thanks .. That's Sweet but I cant .. Mu te'97eken! .. "


I got myself together and stop laughing ..


" Im Sorry .. I know It's Not Funny .. and It's Rude to lugh ..

Bas .. Im Not laughing at you or your feelings at all .. Walla! .. Bas sij it tefaja't .. "


" Come onnnn .. tefaja'tay?? .. it was so obvious .. Munera .. my Heart stoppes whenever I see you .. I can't Take a breath .. I can't Close my eyes .. I can Be myself around you .. "


a Tear Come out from my eye ..

That's Such a good Speech Man!


" emmm .. "


" Manoura .. I Know Im a good looking Guy .. but ur the First Girl ever who talked to my mind and souL .. who chat with me because she's having fun .. all the girls I Have been with .. kanaw ma eshofoon my souL .. they loved my out image .. but never Knew who I'm inside .. But ur my Friend .. u understand me .. respect my feeling .. Love me for what Im .. Not for my out look! .. It just so .. Superficial .. Sakhafa! .. "


I took a biiiiiiiig Breath ..

" Bismellah .. " .. I dont Know why I said it eb my heart ..


" 3aziz .. I Like u too .. really Like you .. but ur my 2nd Cousin .. it's kind of Sick and weird .. madre .. a7is it's tooooo wayyy Wrong .. To fall in Love .. It's wrong .. bas to fall in Love with ur second cousin? .. It's like really Guiltyy thing to do .. "


His voice became Louder .. he lost the calmness :

" SHAAAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! .. Shda3wa Guilty .. la7tha .. la7tha .. Let's make the thing Clear .. awaL shay Falling in love mu wrong .. 2nd thing okay Im ur cousin bas not first cousin oo even if im ur first cousin It's Lovvvve! .. you can't pick The one elli bet7ebeenah! .. it's not in your hand .. "


tannahhad .. Then Said ..


" beleive me .. If I can pick .. I woudn't pick you .. "


OUUUCH!!

WHYYYYYYYYY??

SHFENE ANA!!!!!


I chocked ..


" why?? .. "


" Bas .. Because .. I can't handle rejection .. "


" what?? .. I didn't rejected you .. Still .. "


He laughed in a humor way " huh still? .. so .. yalla .. Go ahead .. "


I said in a very calm voice .. " well , I dont wanna reject you .. "


" why?? Do you want me .. yours?? "


I smiled ..

Loved The sound of the Idea ..

i really Like him ..


" ehehe .. Hmmm .. maybeee.. "


his voice became soft .. " say it .. "


I giggled ..


he whisperd .. " Sayyyy it .. Do you want me to be yours? "


" hmm .. "


he whiperd .. " give me my moment manoura .. "


I smiled and whisperd back : " yes I want .. "


I felt his smile .. " want what? .. "


" you .. to be mine .. "


I stopped my pinkkkyy Dream for a moment ..

oo got back to earth ..


" but .. "


" but what sweety? "


he giggled .. " OMG! DID I JUST SAID SWEEEEEETY???? "


I giggled .. " yes yes .. you did .. hehehe .. "


" Ohh maan .. you are affecting me so fast .. "


I laughed .. " yeah! esmillah 3alay ;p ehehe .. "


Silent moment ..

I felt his happiness ..

a7issa weda elem il phone mn ilfar7a ..

it was so .. genuine! ;*


" 3azizan .. "


" obooooy il3azizan .. I'll kill my self etha geltay 3azizan again! "


I giggled oo waayhe became reeeeeeeedddddddd .. " hehehe .. 3aziiiiiizzzzzzzzzz ;$ .. "


" aaaaaah .. hala yubba haaaalllla?? "


" mu weird enna we are 2nd cousins? "


" wallain .. No .. it's not .. aham point bilmawtho3 .. do u see a future with me? do you like me? do you wana spend ur life with me? "


I said while thinking .. " Hmm yes .. I think so .. yes .. "


" khalas 3ayaL .. that's what matter .. oo if anything ever happend .. I'll stand up for you .. ma7ad yegdar esawelich shay while Im alive .. ekhasoon .. No body can ever harm you wana mawjood .. "


I smiled .. : " Thank you .. "


he replied gently : " ur welcome ;* More than welcome .."

faj'a he giggled .. " Im talking like enny Superman .. ha? ;p "


I giggled .. " hehehe .. yeeees .. myyy superman! ;* "


" 3aziz .. Can I tell Dina about us ? "


" Hmm .. I don't Know .. She's my brothers wife soon ya3ni .. mabuqa shay oo yetzawejon .. So madre .. Do you want to tell her ? "


ga3adt afakker .. I don't wana put him in a akward position ..

" yes I want .. bas mabi a7e6ik eb akward position m3a Dina m3ana she'll understand .. bas madre .. "


" 7ayatie .. If it matters so much to you .. Go ahead .. tell her .. 3adi .. it's Fine with me .. bas pls Only Dina .."


" yes sure sure .. Only Dina .. "


I hangup the phone after 30mins. of talking ..


I texted Dina ..

" heyy;* .. wainech?? wana talk to youu .. "


Degeega .. She called me ..


" Aloo .. Shfeech 7ajeeya? "


I giggled .. " way way yumma yaL ligafa .. mafene shay .. wainech? "


" eheheh yes bas entay malqoofa? can't leave u alone eb zone eligafa :P u need a company for sure ;p "


" haha funny .. " I yelled .. " WAINCH? " ..


" yaL haileqeya my phone loud 7adda .. soutech barra ilsama3a ;p .. Im eb Starbucks il3daileya upstairs .. ga3da agra book oo gilt aye here aghayir jaw .. Come over .. "


" Okay , Masaft il6erejj .. Damascus Street .. here I come .. hahahaha"


" okay?? .. Should I laugh Now?? pls give me a hint "


and we break a huuuuugge Laugh out ..


15 mins. wella ana there ..

kan 7adda fathe mafe a7ad ..

ga3adna oo I ordered gabeL la as3ad laha a chocolate chip java frapuccino tall size ..

hmmmmmm .. CRIME! ;*


I sat Down ..

oo getlaha kil ilsalfa ..

She Knew asasan enna Me oo 3azizan became Close the last few monthes ..

oo she asked me akthar mn marra enna there's a thing between you guys? oo ana agolaha Noooo! Shakooooo ..

So .. it wasn't a big surprise to her ..

oo Dina very understanding person ..


" Okay? So .. Shasawwey Now ? "


" Don't Do anything .. Shetsawen ya3ne? .. wait and see where the things will lead you too .. wenshalla khair ya3ne .. "


" Is he a good guy ? "


" Manoura you Know him for 3 monthes .. you speaked to him for 24/7 eb hal 3 monthes .. so you should know the answer! .. "


" Yes , I know the answer .. bas tell me 3alshan a6amman! .. "


" yes 7abebtii .. He is .. He's amazing person for fact .. Funny , caring , charming .. He's a reaL RAYYAL .. you can count on him .. mu child tebtalshain feeh .. "


" thanks GOD .. "


*BEEP*


from: 3azizan;*

" I Changed ur name ib my mobile .. "


To: 3azizan;*

" really? .. Shinu 7a6ait? .. "


From: 3azizan;*

" 3azizan's # 1 .. ;* "

the Same moment wesalne msg ..


" Shatmanna Ghair waslich ya 7ayatie?;* .. oo at3anna

6ooL 3oumrie feech a7ate .. haaach 3oumre oo e5thay ayamah eb edaich.. ana 3oumre 3oumrah ma yeghla 3alaich .. kil 7ayatee fedwa li3yoonech ya zainah;** FIDWETEN LICH YA MANOURA;* <<-- Songs that make me think of you , with words that shay bil thab6 what Im not saying ;** .. "



I smiled oo my face became red ..

a7is my heart eb ye6la3 mn mokanah ..

OMG ..

Im not falling slowly ..

chenne 6abait 3ala my face?..


ooh god ..

I LOVE HIM..!





3 comments:

  1. u posted:*
    ty
    haha 3azizan is too cute:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ok manoora am falling for him
    Soooo you better fall tooo ;)
    3azizzaaan eshaaaawiqq :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finicky;* .. Yes I did :D .. There's another post b3ad :) .. and at night enshalla i'll post # 13 .. I hate waiting Others for days to post .. So i wouldn't do it to u guys ;p hehehe .. Cute? :* He's above that sadqeene ..

    ipunctilious .. I fall walla .. 6abait rawassiii for fact :P hehehe .. yeah he is ;* .. but Not all the time beleive me ! ;p

    ReplyDelete