Monday, March 16, 2009

You .. # 16








* well , Kint naweya enna i'll post bachir ..


bas mu gadra anam ;x




So ..


yallahh .. Let's pOst ;*




.


.


.




I enterd the Hall oo sat on the nearest chair from the door ,


Oh my Godness!


I feeL weakness On my knees ..


a7is ena my fingertips frozen ..


I feel the Numbness in my lips ..


I can't think of anything! ..


all I see is a white flash On my stupid head ..


"what the hell is that?? "


The voice On my head yelled at me! ..


" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?? "


ballah there's anyone shafna?


I don't marry someone who I kissed him before!


I don't wanna kiss anyone's ghair my husband ..


it's not me ..


the girl elli tawa kissed 3aziz .. it's not me!


khalas .. IT'S NOT YOU MUNEERA ..


DON'T FREAK OUT ..


I put a smile on my face ..


oo continued the wedding ..




around 4am , Everything was Done ..


( my souL also .. was DONE! )


bas bas .. I wanna go home ..


I want my bed ..


my uncle dropped us home .. me & Lama ;*





I just raaan oo got my dress off 3ala il floor


oo enterd the shower ..


while the drops of water falled 3ala my cheeks ..
I felt my tears dropping as well as the water ..

I felt so .. Guilty !




In the Other hand ,
there's a part of me ..
stands for 3aziz ..
( so what?? .. you'll marry him .. )
( for God sake it's just kiss .. half-kiss ..! )
( he kissed you .. mu you kissed him! .. )



OMG! ..
Where did I get myself in ??

6ala3t mn il Shower .. while the toweL was rapping my body .. oo my hair all over my shoulder wet and wavy ..


I Throwed my self On the bed ..

theres a Text msg On my mobile ..

" well, from minu ya3ne?? "

I was thought wana afech il msg .

" Can we talk ? :) "

I deleted the msg .. and closed my eyes ..

hmm .. I rememberd my feelings between his arms ..

the feeling which came all over me when just putted his lips 3ala my forehead ..


I LOve Him ..

as simple as that ..

as stupid as that ..

I .. LOVE .. HIM ! ;*

I closed my eyes ..

and Opened it back ..

wella it's 1 pm!


Do you know the feeling ena u didn't sleep!


you woke up from ur sleep exhausted?



9 Missed calls

1 msg



" okay? .. you will ignore me forever? .. Manoora pick it up oo don't act like a baby or like enna we did something big .. eshsar ballah?? It's just a kiss .. ba3ad you didn't let me kiss you!! , tara you are not the Only one whoes mad! "



6aa3 hatha!! .. na3am? shako qalab ilsalfa 3laay???


I called Him ..

In a very calm voice " alooo! ahleen .. "



I replied Nervously : " hala walla..! "



" sa7 ilnoom 7abebtii .. Shlonech after ams? "



" good .. "



akwark silence ..



" Manora ., don't act like this .. Okay Im Sorry .. Im sorry for kissing you nus Kiss .. Im Sorry For Kissing you without Knowing what's will happen Next .. Im Sorry for kissing in eb my brothers wedding .. "



he take a breath and said " Im not sorry for kissing you at all! .. Im sorry for the way I kissed you .. "



I replied " la walla?? .. 3aziz .. my hall life I talked about this kind of girls .. who kisses guys oo go out with them oo sleep with them oo haL suwalif il maskhara kelaha .. oo Im Not one of them .. ma a3ayib 3ala shay .. oo asaweh! .. "



" calm down .. haL girls esamoonhum cheap .. esamonhum Bitches .. which you are not! .. "



it didn't satisfied me .. and he felt it ..





" Mimi 7abebete .. the kind of girls eli etgolenhum .. play around .. not love someone oo will marry him enshalla .. the act taba3 there desires .. like animals walla .. don't love each other or even thing of getting married .. , manoora 7ayatee .. it's just a kiss .. la e6al3enha mn chabdii ..! "



mn chabdik! .. okay!! ..



" ahh, okay! by the way Mr. , Don't act channa kilshay just perfect oo ena ams was so much Fun oo ena we would do it again .. cus I know today kiss .. tomorrow huge .. after tomorrow shay akthar .. and pls 3aziz Im Not a drama Queen and don't show me as that character!! Okay I Love you oo kilshay Bas i dont wana Do something makes me regret knowing you latter, plus 3aziz Love is not 3aib .. bas tebewwes oo telemmes oo haL suwalif .. IT'S NOT LOVE! .. Now, et7esne sakheefa oo astashref .. bas it's the truth .. It's Something calls in our Society .. AKHLAQ!! .. and a waist enough ams .. "



he whispered " you are right .. I'll Never do it again .. ella wentay tabeen oo ra'9ya .. Okay? "



I replied .. " Okay .. bas i'll Never say ok .. tara! "



his Nerves slipt away " oo ba3dain ya3ne?? .. tara ana ta5arajt .. 3a6ene shahrain oo atwa'9af .. oo shahrain 3oqobha ba3dain a56eeb! shda3wa ya3n maklich ana.. I know about the akhlaq oo tarbeya oo soum3a SHIT .. bas give me a break!! khalas!! la et-theleene! "



Okay , it's Suppose to be in a romantic way mu chethe ..



I choked up " okay .. I .. I .. Just wana make the things clear .. "



he calmed down .. " Sorry Manouri .. Im Sorry ;* "



I smiled .. bas 3ad shenu abeh esaweey ya3ne? it did happen .. oo ba3dain come one manor .. it's just a kiss .. bas 3ad! ..



" khalas 7abebe .. that's Okay .. close the page .. "



" gabeL la I close the page .. bas'elich sou'aaL .. and pls I need to know the answer .. "



my hearts speed up .. " what?? "



he whispered " what kind of heaven did my lips have kissed yesterday?? "



I giggled ..



I didn't really wanna remember the kiss ..



it's Not something that I proud off ..



okay . I Love him to death ..



bas not wana the relationship to became a fiscaL .. it's just not me ..



He interrupt my thoughts



" betrou7een il airport for Nasir oo Dina ?? "



" yes etwaqqa3 .. She's my sister ya3ni ;* .. she told me enna 6ayarat'ha at 7pm .. so 5 pm berou7on .. I'll go aroung 6:30 .. "



" ana makent barou7 .. bas Now i'll come .. "



I giggled .. " welcome welcome ;* "



about 5:30 gomt libast my clothes..



babyblue short dress 3alaih white big ams small dots , with white cardigan and yellow hairband oo my hair up up up after iltasree7a ;p On a Kubba 3ala il Side ..





black eye-liner and lipgloss ..



re7na there me + Lama + 3aziz + 7amanii my cousin + dino's brothers a7mad oo khalid oo her parents + anwar my cousin ( 7ad'ha hadya oo zouqa .. she's a really classic lady .. wene3m!;*)



anyway ,



salamna 3alaihum ..



6ab3an Dina sawatlena 7afla bil airprt .. chana 5a6efha mu rayelha :P



7amanne " Mannoor .. emshay FUDS .. 7adyy yo3ann .. "



I looked at 3aziz .. " yo3an? "



he replied while writtiing a msg eb his phone .. 7ada his mind mu m3ana " mmm .. madre .. kaifech .. "



I was hungrey too .. " yala yala .. ;p "



re7na Fuds ilma6ar ..



he was going to the counter " 3aziz .. I wanna Cheeseburger oo pepsi oo cookies please .. "



He smiled " min gallech ba6leblich?? "



I smiled " adre eb ta6lebli ;$ .. "



He giggled while nodding his head 3ala 7amanni LooooooooL enna sak 3alaina ;p



we7na ga3deen nakiL oo ne'97ak all around ..



faj'a out of no where ..



" OOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIII MANOOOOOOOOOURAAAAAAAAA .. "



She Screamed while her hand opened yam her shoulder ( as surprise sign! )



I smiled .. " hala walla .. hala reem :) "



aaaaaaaakh!



One of the " thanaweyya B**** Group! "



7amanii whispered " shaaL khafefa? "



we giggled ..




5 comments:

  1. alah yaster a7is btswy shay hl reem

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooooooool b3d galby manooorah :** wazeeeeeen el banaaaaat
    bs 3ad eeez up 3ala 3aziizaaan ;)
    :O minooo hal reeeeeem !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feeL ena there's Something wrong with that "reem"!..
    allah yastir ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love;* : eeh walla allah yastir ;x

    ipunctilious : heyy ;@ Im ur friend mu uhwa ;@ .. la edaf3een 3anah :/ .. i'll tell you soon minu hal reem :(

    anonymouse: Laa mako shay wrong :P mako ella ilkhair enshalla ehehehe ;p ..

    Finicky:* : eeeeeeh :( geltelee ..

    ReplyDelete