Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You .. # 20 ( dedicated to inpunctilious & Finicky;*)

Hey Everyone ;)
what a good Blogger am I ? :P
7addi qarqa ;p every day 2 posts eheheh ..
" mush 7a te'dar te'3mmad 3eneek .."
this is my policy :P
this Post is dedicated to my loved ones ..
"inpunctilious & Finicky"
I really really Love you Girls ..
oo feeL so happy to see your comments
oo your truly funny reactions ;p ..
P.s ; can you DHL me now?? (a) ~
.
.
I opened my eyes wela my mobile eb my hand as I was reading a msg ..
kisart 5a6er my self ..
There is a msg ..
and 2 Missed calls ..
I smiled .. aahh 7abebe in London ;*
he didn't forget to text me ..
From : Reem
" HI.. NICE TO HEAR ABOUT UR ENGAGEMENT FROM OUT SIDERS! .. WHAT A GOOD FRIEND YOU ARE???????!! .. Such a Bitch! :) "
my eyes poped out ..
did she called my " Bitch" ????
that's so so so so rude !!
ambaay! it's just too far ..
I got engaged before 1 week Only! ..
so GIVE ME A BREAK ..!
channe naqsat'ha .. right! ughghghghghhhhhh..
oo 1 of the missed calls minha .. and the Other one from Dina;* .. when I saw Dina's Name .. I felt like crying all over again oo huging her so close ..
aaah ;x im such in a crappyyyyy mood ..
I replied 3ala reem ..
to : Reem
" well , First of all allah ebarik fech!! :) .. 2nd thing I just got engaged before 3 days and my fiancee as I told you before 3enda dawra 6 monthes In london So i was just so busy to tell everyone's around .. ahh and by the way .. everyOne See Others throu his own eyes ;) .. Okay my little sweety bitchee? :) "
I get up oo take a Shower ..
and call Dina ;*
we chit-chat a little bit ..
and she really comfort me alot alot alot ..
we went to shalaih mama bazza ..
I wear a peach color training with a ponytail ..
didn't wear make up at all .. not in the mood ..
Kalait my lunch wana sakta ..
drank my fucking tea wana sakta ..
cookies .. 7ab .. watching Friends .. wana sakta!!!!!
my father noticed enny kellish mu 3ala ba3the ..
He walked out side with me .. oo Hugged me so tight ..
aaah .. One hot tear sliped out my eye ..
only one tear .. worth my hall sad feelings ..
He whispered to me " 7abebeti .. he'll be back .. "
I smiled .. shdarrah enny sad 3alashan 3aziz ..
ooh by the way ..
WHERE'S 3AZIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ ..!!!!!!
im just so pissed offfff!!
it's 6 pm! waina waina wainaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
I took my I-pod ..
and walked out side .. near the sea ..
I always hated the sea ..
don't even ask me why ..
Play ..
"bo3dak ebee7 asrare ..
ezeed 7arrat nare ..
ya la3ebein bafkare ..
wishhhey 7ayatee dounak ??"
ooh Shut up majjed!
don't let me hate you ..
walla i'll hate anyone right noww ;@ ..
I take a peek 3ala my mobile ..
NOTHING ..
it's ringing .. :D :D :D ..
ooh!
" Reem " is calling ..
I dont wana talk to her .. mu 3an shay .. Bas Im really Not in the mood ..
1 Missed Call ..
" Reem " is calling .. AGAIN !
I took a big breathe and pick it up ..
" alooo .. "
in a hummer way " HALA HALA .. "
" ahleen .. "
" shaL msg mneera? Im a bitch??? hatha yezate enny abareklich?? hathe yezate eny e3tebartch my friend???? "
I rolled my eyes ..
" No sweety .. Im Sorry for the word .. bas entay elli geltay bitch first .. and I have to give it back to you .. oo ba3dain you didn't even mention the word (mabrook) eb your msg! kentay yaya eb sharrech .. "
I don't wanna fight .. mali kheeelq ..
" anyway , Im Sorry for the Bitch word .. oo Im sorry enny ma getlich .. bas kent really Busy .. "
" aha .. 3adi .. 6af .. wainech entay?? asma3 soot 3endich "
KHAYFA E6OOFHA SHAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
" bil shalaih :) .. ma7ad yamme .. this is the sea ..il waves sound yemkin "
" ahha .. have fun .. let's go to starbucks jlai3a .. "
" wainech entay? bil shalaih?? "
" No im not .. bas ayee to jlai3a 3alshanech .. "
I smiled .. " 7abebetiiii .. No mala da3e .. laima a7der enshalla netshawaf .. " ..
" yeah .. Sure we should .. Im ur made of honor .."
NO YOU ARE NOT! ;S
* BEEP 2ND LINE *
Unknown number ..
Shinu hatha ilshay??
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ..
from out side Kuwait ..
OMGGGGG!
I Screamed ..
" Reem Reem .. Digeega oo adeg .. bye bye ... shway oo adig .. "
I pick it up ..
I chocked with my happeniess " ALOOOOOOOO "
toot .. toot .. toot ..
NOOOOOOOOO!!
PLSSSSSSSS ..
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ELGEEEEEEEE6 .. PLSSSS ELGEEEEEEEE6 ..
ALLAH EKHAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEK ..
FOR GOD'S SEAK .. ELGEEEEE6 ..
Unknown number .. Calling ;*
" ALOOOOOOOOOOOO" .. His voice came form somewhere far away ..
" Halaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. "
I felt his huge smile " HALAAAAAAA WALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;* "
I kept saying " Miss you .. Miss you .. Miss youu .. "
he kissed me " Miss you more and more and moreeeee ;* "
I whispered " Laish tawwek edeg? meta wesalt? "
" Im Sorry babee .. madre shfeeh my kuwaiti number mu rathey yetesseL .. bas yestaqbeL .. So I had to buy a kha6 from here .. oo 3ala ma eshtaghaL oo 3araft lah it took some time .. Sorry ;* .. "
I choked .. I felt enna haL scenario will be repeated over and
over .. madre laish .. " aaha okay .. 3aziz can you promise me one thing? only one ? "
he sharply replied " any thing 7ayate anyy thing .. "
that Hot tear fell from my eye again .. " call me every single day .. law for 1 min. I just wana hear your voice kilyoom ..
He kissed me " Sure manoora I PROMISE .. shda3wa tet7achain channa there's no technology around? I'll call and sms and talk to you Throu web cam ba3ad .. bas don't feeL down pls "
I giggled " web cam? 5areboooooook il ajaneb .. "
he giggled " yeah sh3abalich .. hathe london lazm askoob weyahom ;p "
heheheh FINALLY I LAUGHED ..
FROM 2 DAYS .. I LAUGHED ..
" Fedait haL '9e7ka .. allah la ebayyen '3alaha .. "
I smiled . ." wela ebayyen '3alak .. "
He replied " yalla 7ayatte ana get to go .. listen .. my dawra from 8 to 2 and 4 to 9 I know it too much .. bas I'll call bil Break from 2-4 and call you after 9 .. okay ?? "
I smiled .. 7aram .. He recognized his day to make a space enna ekalemne .. " Okay 7abebe .. la te'9'3a6 3ala roou7ik .. oo If you couldn't call .. just sms me 6amenne 3alaik .. "
" enshalla I'll call you every day .. oo kil cham day ashoofich bil web cam ehehehe " he giggled 3ala him self .. ma yesla7la il ta6awoor ..
I giggled .. " hehehe Enshalla ;* .. thanks .. "
" thanks for what?? .. dont talk chethe .. "
I smiled ..
I LOOVE YOU! (L)

17 comments:

  1. reem bitch ..
    3aziz the One ..

    Love manoorah ..

    * RAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thaaank you so much for the dedication:**
    haha yalla just pick the date and we'll DHL you as soon as possible:p
    haha 3azeez is so adorable:* and manoorah taksir il kha6ir, let her go to him as a surprise:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sounded so cute babes !
    mabrook 3l engagment too ^_^

    hey what makes u disturb by a bitchy word:P it's normal girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAAAAY eshta6aaaait esmiii on the POST
    yalla let me read :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaaaaaaaaay i LOVE you too ... 7addaaaah DHL exprss ba3aaad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE!!!!! B**CH shinoooo!!!!! wain ga3deeeeeeen !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHAKOOOO MAID OF HONOR !!!!!!!! ya Dinaa ya ANAAA!!!! YA Finicky :** REEEEM ballaaa razaaat el waaaaih OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww i love this !! LOL amazing i swear .. and i love that u post 2 posts thats great :D
    waiting for moore :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. yah yaaaah yaaaaaaaaaah el webcam LOOOOOOOL
    ana agooooooool DHL ExPreSs ewasloooonich lailbaaaab
    etshoooofeeena o etred roooo7ich WETREDEEEEEN!
    makooo mabeeeet ;P o you can kiss him looool rethaaaait
    7addaaah eshaweg o ohwa mishta6 3ala el webcam chna yahil lega garshaat el cookies LOL
    O hathyyy Reeeem e7saabi ma3aahaa ba3daaaain .. 7addeee bafsel kha6haa ashaan matdeg 3alaich ..
    yah yah yah mestanssaaah Manoooorah laughed
    heheheh HUGZ Allah la ya7rimich min ana o finiky loool o yab3ed EL 3ETHAAAAAAAAL um kalaam mala ma3na

    ReplyDelete
  10. allah yhaneekom oo ya36eena mithil ma 36akom, gooli ameen! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  11. * RAIN : yeah! ;) 7addich yebteeha! ;*

    * finicky;* : kaaaaaak! first dont say thanks ;* you elli thanks 3ala ur comments (L) .. shinu pick a date? al7een yala yala! :D:D .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL No yalla 3add la testansain 3ala ilsurprises wayid :P

    Another penelope : Thanks sweety ;* for the comment oo ur words .. hehehe yeah I know it's normaL bas when you say it mn waraha :P not in her face! ;p(a)

    ipunctilious: hehehehehehehe ammbaaaaaaaaaih you maaaid me laugh lay bacher :P .. YALLAAAAAAAA WADENEEEEEEEEEEEE :'( .. yeah yeah Reem madre shfeeha walla! ga3da a7is enha freak sometimes!! ;S .. ma et7eseen waraha suwalif oo mashakeL! :S ma3anna still ma sawatly shay .. bas she's kind of Haileqeyya ;S madre laish ..oo Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! the webcam don't mention it please la etfashlen waladna;***** hehehe he's so adorable .. 3alabah mekteshef il tharra! heheheh a7issa metwaqqe3 ma7ad yesta5dem webcam. ella uhwa! ;* LOOOOOOOL 7abbebe;*

    pearLa : I love you too;* oo Love to post alot hehehe .. Im eddicted to you girls;* .. Love to see your first comment ;);* ..

    SKITTLES ; ameeeeeeeeen .. hehehe thanks sweety;* oo allah ya36eech metheL ma 3a6aney o oa7san .. ;* say ameen ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. reem freak o bas!!!! ehyaa mat7eb el nass o el nass may7eboonaha .. enshalla matsaweeelich shay !! ;**
    yalla mako 21 3ashaani :$

    ReplyDelete
  13. embala embala :***
    give me 10 mins :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. looool noo noo ever heard of play hard to get?:p
    sawaay rou7ich moo mayta 3alai:p and btw the service goes both ways we can dhl him to you:p but of course u'd be alot easier;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol ipunctilious i just saw what you wrote, oo shtabeen i9eer ib 3aini? ur writing e5ali 3aini tin3imi capitalized moo capitalized:p shway shwaya 3alaina ya bint il nas:p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Finicky .. kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! ;p .. I LOVE YOU GIRL ;*

    I. ;* (L) amoot 3alaich akthar ;*

    ReplyDelete