Friday, March 20, 2009

You .. # 25

I saw her number ib his mobile ..
Ok I may understand that oo pass it on ..
bas her msg?
what that fucking msg supposed to mean??
I ran out from the resturant ..
I felt enna my heart stopped beating ..
and my chest so cold or hot! .. I don't feeL a thing ..
OMG! I felt enna my legs ma yeshelouni .. and there's whithe flash in my mind .. I couldn't think .. I couldn't understand LAISH??
I saw 3aziz yay running after me ..
I entered a cap ..
" Browns hoteL please .. "
I said while Laying my head back ..
aah ..
WHAT THE HELL??
LAISH? LAISH? LAISH?
I kept asking my self ..
while letting the water drops fall 3ala my face ..
and my hall body .. I staided under the water for half an hour ..
crying my luck ..
crying my 2 years Love ..
crying my stupidness!
SHLOON SADAQTA??
SHLOOON 6AWAFT ALL THE SIGNS??
6ala3t mn ilbathroom wella 5 Missed calls ..
and 3 msgs ..
" Please Manoora .. Talk to me .. I wana explain .. "
" Don't act chethe .. pls pick it up .. "
" MUNEERAAAAA PICK IT UP! PLS .. "
I throw the mobile away ..
and shrinked into my bed ..
I rolled up all the night ..
cried till I got into deep sleep from the sadness ..
I opend my eyes ..
mummbling " ya rab ekon a dream .. "
I felt enna my hall word fell apart ..
I whispered " pls god .. take me .. Im done .. "
knocking on the door ..
I yelled " minu? "
" Im Dina .. "
" go away .. I dont wanna talk about it please .. "
" Manoora open the door please .. "
I yelled " MA ABE! MA TEFHEMEEN? MA ABE!! .. GO AWAY .. "
" muneera pls open .. "
" DINO YER7AM OMMECH ANA ADAWELI A7AD A6ALE3 7ARETE FEEH .. GO AWAY LA WALLA NOW A6LA3LICH ABAHTHEELICH! GOO AWAYYYYYYYYYY! "
" please .. "
I didnt answered ..
just covered my head whith the big white hoteL cover ..
and cry ..
cry from all of my heart ..
mn gaaalb asee7 ..
after 3 days ..
I just went to the lobby ..
o shopping with Lama oo my father ..
I sat down with my father ..
and told him I wanna break up that hall engaigment ..
oo enah 3aziz cheater ..
oo told him shlon darait ..
oo enah he's cheating with my best friend ..
He was just so mad ..
" mu kafoo! .. allah bayanlich ma3denah gabeL la tetzawejainah .. oo entay 5oosh bent oo allah 5ashlich wa7ed a7san mennah eb alf marrah .. "
I choked .. while saying " Enshalla .. " .. bas deep inside I felt enna " I don't wanna someone better! I just want him .. "
eb hal 3 days .. etha 3aziz called 60 times shwayya ..
that pastrd ..
I wanna talk to Reem ..
I don't Know why ..
Bas I wanna talk to her ..
I called her .. oo fix a date eb hyde park ..
the place where my heart broke ..
She came up .. with her wavy blond hair .. and that tanned skin oo petite body .. with red lip stick ..
" hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii .. "
She moved toward me and gave me huggs and kisses ..
I pushed her away ..
" Shesalfa?? "
her face engalab ..
" what salfa? "
" 3aziz! .. "
" Shfeeh? "
I crapped her from her dress ..
and pushed her ..
" I swear to god reem I'll kick ur ass her .. walla il3athem i'll kick your ass etha '9alaitay testa3be6ain .. "
she pulled her dress back .. " shfeech chethe? shaL halaqa! .. laish tamsekene from my dress? "
I smiled while lifting my eyebrows and saying " huh,! reem reem .. please act like a girl not like the slut you are so bent on coming! "
eshheqat " IM A SLUTTTTTT?? .. "
I sat down .. because my legs khalas ma gamaw eshelone ..
" I don't know .. you tell me .. shetsameen eli etkallem 5a6eeb her BEST FRIEND?? "
She cried while saying " walla il3atheem ana ma ta7arsht feeh .. he kept calling and yet7arash .. laima 3a6aitah wayh .. he's the one eli ta7arash not me .. "
I felt enna big washtub full with big pieces of ice ENKAB FOUG RASE!
it's cold .. shocking .. and HURTS ALOT!!
I whispered while looking on the other side " CHATHABBBBA! .. LA ETGESSEN 3ALA NAFSECH OO ETGESEN 3ALAY .. "
She sat next to me ..
o pulled her mobile from her bag ..
" See.. "
3a6atney her mobile ..
Folder " 3azoozii ;** "
msgs from him ..
" hehehe 7abebetttte .. wa akhiran! ;* "
" hehehe .. I miss you too .. enshalla i'll see you soon .. ebrou7na .. ;* "
" I LOVE YOU TOO ;* "
" hehehe .. missing ur lips too ;* "
" you Looked HOTTTTTTTTT eb that red dress ;* .. ahhhh galbe! ;* "
I felt a big black hole in my heart ..
a7is enna the ground under me ga3da et'3oos ..
I closed my eyes ..
and entered the msg details ..
his number ..
the dates eb ayam safretah to london ..
HIS ESLOOOOOOOB!
I gave her the mobile ..
while saying " nemtay m3ah? "
I don't know for fact why did I asked about that ..
bas 7asait enna I need to know .. how far kent stupid??
she replied " NOOOOOO ... walla Noo .. he asked me alot .. bas ya3ni Noway ena asaweha feech .. "
" huh! .. radaitay entay 3ala ilnooma? .. you took him from me .. from my heart .. 5athaiteeh from my lap! wetgolili 3alshane? "
she stod up while saying .. " Mneera cham marra lazim agolich? uhwa eli rekath waray mu ana elli la7aqta .. oo he's unresistable .. Sorry for saying that .. bas it's a fact .. "
I Swimed eb my mind with two lovers were kissing each other ..
" what about Saud?? "
" I dont know .. madre shenu basawey .. "
" tell him .. don't cheat .. no one yestaheL yenkiser galba .. "
I stood up .. and walked ..
she walked after me ..
" Sorry mneera walla makan wedii eser chethe bainnah .."
I said while crying ..
" eli khan marra .. ekhoon alf! "
Today yoom radatna ilkuwait ..
" Dina;*" is calling ..
I picked it up " hala? "
" Lay meta? "
" what lay meta? .. "
" entay? lay meta 7aqra 3aziz? oo lay meta chethy down oo sad? .. "
" Dina .. you shouldn't ask me haL as'ela .. first Im not 7aqra 3aziz .. there's nothing between me and him to talk about .. I don't wanna waist my time with anymore! .. oo 3ala Im sad and down .. that's normaL because I just finished my engagement .. "
She yelled " SHINU???? "
I replied " what?? .. Shinu ilshay eli mesta'3rebt'ha?? .. Dina pls I don't wanna talk about it .. you know me .. tadreen enah if something just hurted me alot .. KILLED ME .. ma7b atkalam about it .. you know that .. "
" I know sweety .. bas ham ya3ne .. it's the rest of your life .. are you sure enna it's over?? "
I choked .. " yes .. it .. is "
" enzain ma tabeen etkalmeenah tetfahemain weyah about the break up? "
" Shatfaham feeh!! .. agoolah you are a cheater oo mabeek?? .. Dina ma yeswa enna a7i6lah e3tebar oo talk to him about it .." I yelled in a hummer way " ashofah when he cheated me with reem galle!!!! "
re7na il airport ..
wana ga3da all the time with my father ..
oo 3aziz couldn't come oo talk to me while my father m3ay ya3ne ..
oo I didn't put my eyes ib his KELLISH ..
we sat down bil ma6ar for 2 hours ..
I couldn't Stand him ..
" I wanna throw up .. " I whispered to dina ..
She Smiled while hudding my from the side .. " khaywalle! .. "
I told her eb haL 2 hours shenu sar with reem oo ena I saw the msgs .. 7ad'haaaaaa ensadmat .. just like me .. 3alabalha he's a good man ..
while sitting ..
I was listening to my One and Only Love " majedd;* " ,,
" ENTA BAS ELLE FE 3OUMRE .. HAZZENE .. "
aah .. a hot tear slipt from my eye ..
I saw him .. enna he saw me ..
bas sawait rou7y mashoof ..
rekabna il6ayara ..
I just sat down next to the window ..
oo sar7ana feeha ..
thinking about reem and 3aziz together ..
I'T JUST BROKE MY HEART ..
Laish?
I closed my eyes ..
'3afait shwayya ..
while a tear nazla 3ala my cheek ..
I felt a hand emsa7at'ha ..
fazzait ..
" can I talk to you?? .. well , it's a plane .. so you can't go anyway .. and i wont let you go anyway .. till you listen to what I have to say .. "

11 comments:

  1. what else do you have to say? He better have some good explanations at first I thought she was jumping into conclusions but then I couldn't believe it!
    The only thing i'm gonna believe is if Reem took his mobile and sent herself these txt messages.
    Maskeen manoora she doesn't deserve this:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing, Manoora broke my heart:s
    he has to fix things up with her I hope that none of what Reem said was true:s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupid ;* .. bethab6! .. aslan what kind of face to you have to come and to talk oo try to fix things up?? OMG! If I ever broke someones heart .. magdar a7e6 my eyes eb hims! .. anyway, Shlon ballah eb ta5eth his mobile oo she didn't ever met him ella twice maybe eli mn be3ed! .. oo not One msg .. elle etgoleen maybe fe shay '3ala6 ..!

    Finicky:* .. Miss you :( .. come and Hugg me so tight! :( .. minu gallech enna she's beleving hal reem il..... ;@ .. bas she couldn't ena etchatheb her own eyes! .. shafat ilmsgs oo his number! .. ya3ni shlon? endazaw sedfa??

    ReplyDelete
  4. shiiiiiit :O waats going to happeeen ?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh boy!
    girl you just have me in the thread!!
    i want to punch him ¬¬'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so pissed so mad,, i don't know why !!!
    walla sij i couldn't continue the post walla a tear came out :/
    Manoooora there's something fishyy going on .. I don't believe he does this, o i don't believe reeem's msg's..
    7abeeebty HUgz
    listen to him one last chance for the sake of elly bainkom o etham a3jebaach you we can parachute together ;)
    hugs manoora so tight

    ReplyDelete
  7. pearla .. I dont know ;/

    Nur .. yalla come! me you and I. will kick his ass :( cheater!! ;/

    Sexy Sour Sweet : hmmm .. First of all .. I felt the Sweet and Sour taste melt in my mouth ..

    I ;* .. *SNEEEEEF* *SNEEEEEF* .. me too .. I couldn't believe it .. I don't wana believe inna that's what really happen! .. Bas the msgs mn his mobile number .. So ya3ni if reem chathaba .. my eyes shinu?? I saw the msgs with my eyes! ..
    aaaaaah I think I'll try to listen .. bas laish parachute?? etha ma 3ajabne .. I'll throw him mn ilplane! ;/ khaymoot cheater! ;/
    hugs and kisses :* .. I NEED YOU ;'* *Sneef* *Sneef*

    ReplyDelete
  8. :O:O:O
    umbaai i thought he was a good guy!!!!!! la22
    may9eer shino listen to wt u have to say ? 7alaw u go cheat on her oo be3dain listen to wat i have to say ! wai33
    plz plz post part 26 plz thnks:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. H**A .. I thought that too ;/ ..
    yeah 7adda wai3! .. oo wai3 akthar etha you can't go anywhere oo '3asib tesme3en! ..

    I posted :* waiting for ur openion ;* (L)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HE is Very Good Guy His Not laying Cuz Reem is A Crazy Girl And very Bad Friend i Haet Her ;@;@

    ReplyDelete