Saturday, March 21, 2009

You.. # 27




Tisanadt 3ala the car elli waray ..

my legs couldn't carry me ..

I putted my hands 3ala my knee ..

oo chandast while breathing so fast ..

OMGGGGG!

I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOOOOW!!


Dina putted her hand 3ala my back ..

" Take it easy 7ayate .. Take it easy .. 7imdellah ella bayanlich ilsalfa el sejeyya .. "


I couldn't imagene my life after 5 years without 3aziz ..

wana karheeta .. + '9almetaaah!!

OMG!

Shloon I let him go chethe?? bedooun la afham ilsalfa 3adiiL?

Shlooun gassat 3alayyy reem??


I stood up ..

Take a deep breath ..

and Smile ..


" Do you Know that you are a slut in my eyes? and I wouldn't respect you ever again!!? "


She yelled " DON'T USE THAT WORD WITH ME .. "


I pushed her toward the car eli waraha ..

oo 7a6ait my hand yam her face ..

while pointing between her eyes ..

" Listen! .. I though you're my friend and trust you mn galb! m3anna I heard about you WAYID! .. bas kent agooL 7aram a'9limha! .. "


3aziz crap me be3eed 3anha ..

" manoora .. you are a girl .. "


I raise my voice " I KNOW I KNOW!!!! "

pointing at her " Bas what that madam did , ma ye6awwaf! .. oo telling her the truth mu 3aib!! .. "

and looked deep into her eyes " you lost alot! .. believe me! .. mu bas khasartene .. khasartay 7etan e7terame lich .. you just a Crap eb 3aine .. I promise I won't forgive you ever! cus stealing my love oo breaking my heart .. mu shwayya! "


3aziz wanna end the drama ..

oo the peoples bedaw eyoon ..

oo beda ilmokan eser crowdy ..


" yalla 7ayate .. let's go .. "


I walked away ..

while Dina tebtesem oo etsaweya thump up!

LooooooL .. she made me laugh ..

I saw Reem terkab her car ..


we walked be3ed 3an ilcafee's eb il free zone ..

there's a place yam villa moda ..

where you can see the Sea so clearly ..

oo hadyyy 7adda .. mafe a7ad


wegafna there ..

while seeing reem etga77es wehya ray7a ..



I left my eyebrows while mummbling " huh freak walla! '3asib See me?? Im mad?? So whatttttttttttt!! ga7say lay bachir!! I don't care!! uggggggggh! ;/ "


he putted hes hand 3ala my chen oo looked into my eyes .. " She's not our case .. 5atwalle .. "


I smiled " what's our case 3ayaL?? "


he walked away .. while putting one of hiss legs 3ala the sment shay elli jedam il sea .. oo Ignites a cigarette " us! .. "


I smile while sitting 3ala ilsment next to his leg .. " Im Sorry .. I wish kilshay ered metheL ma kan .. oo a7san .. "


he looked in the other side .. while smoking .. " aha! .. munera can I ask you a Qustion? "


galbe naghazne .. " sure? "


He said while choking " How could you belive a thing like this oo End kil elli baina without hearing me?? .. Enshalla kil marra betser salfa you'll trust others oo takseren fene?? .. "


I choked .. " No .. I .. "


" manoor .. you really let me down! "


I choked .. It really breaked my heart ..

" Im sorry walla .. I trust you .. walla il3athem wathqa fek akthar mn my self .. oo that's what killed me .. cus I saw the msgs eb my eyes mu bas sadaqt 7acheeha oo I saw your number oo your way of talking oo her msg eb your mobile oo her calls .. So 3aziz don't blame me 3ala enny sadaqt .. cus after all .. Im just a human .. "


" bas you should listen to me .. "


I choked .. " ma tathker eb the plane? sema3tik! .. bas pls .. put you self eb my shoes .. etha ana getlik 7ache .. oo you saw thing eb your eyes .. menu betsaddeq?? your eyes wella my words?? oo specially ena ilthing eli enta shayefhum keelish mu zainaa!.. Im Sorry .. "


" I don't know mimi .. I really don't .. "


I stood up 3ala ilsment .. oo face him ..

putted my hand around his nick ..

he threw the zigara ..

and smile ..


I whispered " Missed your eyes .. "


he whispered back " Missed your Skinny body "


we laughed ..

I hugged him so tight ..

he squeezed me and carry me ..

" a7eeeeeeeeebich .. "


I hugged him ..

while my legs in the air ..

" a7iibek akthar eb million marra .. "


he putted me Down ..

o putted his eyes into mine ..

" promise me ena you'de never do it again .. "


I melted " promise .. "


radait ilbait ..

ga3adt with my father ..

getlah killl ilsalfa ..

his eyes poped ..

he hugged me while saying

" la 7awla wela qowwat ella belaah!! .. hathoola bashar?? "


we sat the milcha day after 2 weeks ..

and the wedding after ilmilcha eb 10 days ..


that 2 weeks kanaw piece from heaven ..

marraw ebssiir3a ..

wayy oo ana oo Dina metheL ilmiyanen kilyoom ray7een mokan endawwir shay for the wedding ..


the milcha was in 3azizan's house in alyarmouk and they decided to give the work to nicolas (he's a famous place for flower oo wedding) .. we want it so classic milcha .. oo makan feeh wayid nas asasan .. maybe Only 70-80 women bas ..


* Today is my milcha *


I woke up in the morning ..

rolled up from my bed ..

oo giggling ..

AAAAAAAAAH! I FEEL GOOOOOOOD ..

I went to chocholate bar avenues .. and took pink pasta for take away ( please don't ask me why! because I don't know! ;x) ..

went back home ..

cus the hair and make-up artist will come to me home ..

wear valentino Dress .. with Simple hair done ..

because after ilmilcha we will go out for dinner aked ..

fa I lefted my hair up .. in a classy way ..

and the dress was already too much ..


3aziz called me around 9 pm

" ha 7abebe? ayeelich? "


I giggled while saying " no no .. "


he laughed " walla mane maklich .. yalla kane bas masafat il6erej .. bas malait wana single .. "


after half a hour

" Manouri Im out side ;* "


I took a deep breath ..

fix my lipstick ..

said while opening our house door ..

" besmellah .. ya rabb wafeqne .. ya rab ejma3 baiinah eb khair .. God pls .. "


he went in ..

nizaL mn ilcar ..

oo kissed my forehead ..

" shinu haL zain? "


I smiled .. oo my face burning ..

" 7ayate .. welcome inside ... "


he entered .. Kissed my father's head ..

oo eg3edaw shwayya solifaw ..

oo my father khalanna alone ..

while dina oo lama salemaw bas ..

then ra7aw 3azizan's house ..


He stared at me oo gave me that puppy look .. " manoora .. al7en shensawey?? enrou7 net3asha .. wela enrou7 my house .. wela neg3ad here? "


I giggled ..

he said while his face 7adda metfasheL

" I Swear it's my first time .. madre shasawey hehehe .. "


I giggled .. " 3ady .. mine too ;p "


ga3adna shwayya eb my house ..

then re7na to his house .. gelna neg3ad there ..

then enrou7 net3asha ..


6ooL il6erej it was akward silence ..

both galbna eb ye6la3 mn mokanah ..

kan 7a6 marina fm ..

88.8


" eesh ellethe yakh6er fe balik oo asaweeh?? luw 7atta fe wese6 ilba7ar .. abne byoot .. "


He smiled while raising the vloume up ..


" aaaah .. ehdaa' .. elli tabeenah .. bas ashray .. "


I smiled .. his happiness was wothless ..

teswa 3oumre kellah ..

the prite elli be3yoona ..

the pure love elli eb galbah ..

yeswa kilshay ..


awaL ma sefa6na ib his house ..

I cappis his hand 7aaaaaiiL ..

I whispered " besmellah .. "


he giggle while whispering to me " dasha 3ala yananwa? "


I laughed ..

" ushshshs .. I swear to god enna galbe ra7 yougaf .. "


we entered .. with yebab and all the womens staring at us ..

I looked at dina .. wella il akhet shwayya oo etmoot from il bache ..

I smiled at her ..

Lama was so happy for me .. she kept smiling oo saying " mashalla .. mashalla .. "


we sat down ..

take pics with everyone's ..

I couldn't see a thing ..

I don't Know why ..

bas mn ilkhoof mu gadra ashoof jedame ..

a7is there's flash eb my eyes ..


3aziz kept whespering ..

" shofay Dina betmoot .. "

I giggled ..

" aah .. bamoot .. meta ne6la3 menhum .. "

I smiled oo my face 7adda red ..



we talked before enna we wana keep our self laima after ilwedding..

madre I don't Like enna ilcouples sleep with each other eb ayam ilmilcha .. a7is shda3wa! wait! ;/ .. madre a7iss enna it's better enhoum yan6eroon till the wedding .. ma3anah mu 3aib or 7aram .. bas madre a7is a7san ..



6ala3na from bait 3aziz 3ala il 1 AM ..


awaL ma rekba ilcar ..

I smiled " ha?? wain benrou7?? "


" hmm .. Im thinking ena enrou7 shiraton na6leb something room servise .. "


my eyes poped is he doing that to me ..

he saw the look eb my eyes ..

and just laughed ..


" hehehe shfee chethe wayhich en5a6aff?? .. mara7 aklich .. nothing will happen .. bas ur dress is over 3ala ay ma63am oo il time so late .. fa ya3ni enrou7 talk oo enjoy our time oo eating cus i'll die mn ilyoo3 .. "


I smiled .. I don't wanna Ruen our day ..

" okay .. elli tabeeh .. "


re7na there 6alabna .. oo kalaina ..

oo talking about ashya wayid stupid ..

I don't Know why both makan fee eb our minds anything good to talk about ;p ..


I said wana 6al3a mn ilbathroom after ma '3asalt my hands and fixed my make-up .. " ahh .. abbaih il dress mu sejje .. e'9ayeg .. "


he said while entering the bathroom 3alashan e'3asiiL ..

" ge66eh .. "


I giggled .. " la mashkoor .. "


he smiled .. while coming out of the bathroom ..

with only dishdasha and emsaffe6 ilchmoom ..

oo drops of water 3ala his hands oo his mouth ..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHY HE'S SO DAMIN SEXY?


" Kaifech 7abebe .. bas etha em'9aygech .. take it off .. I took my '3etra off .. oo ma 5eft mench hehehe " he said that oo uhwa ye'97ak ..


I giggled ..


I was standing yam il window ..

ga3da ashoof barra ..

ii ga3da afaker shinu ilnas ga3den esawwon now?

my father? lama? Dina? .. reem?


he came from the back ..

oo hug me ..

whispered .. " a7ibch .. "

I closed my eyes ..

he kissed my cheek .. " a7ibch .. "

kissed my neck .. " a7ibch .. "

kept kissing my neck .. in a killing way ..

while his hand moving 3ala my waist and belly ..

he whispered while kissing my ear .. " I want you so bad .. "

I mummbled wana 7ady melted " me too .. "

he whispered while stop kissing me .. " I'll stop now .. because it's the point eli agdar awagef .. after it .. I can stop my self from eating you .. "

gabeL la ewakher his hand .. I hold them ..

whispered .. " no .. "

I felt his smile ..

I couldn't resist him ..

16 comments:

  1. :O:O:O:O:O:O:O
    WAIIIIIIIIIIINNN ELLY GOING TO WAAAAAIT !!!!!!! ;p
    ALF ALF ALF el salaaat wesalaaaam 3al rasoul allah mo7amamaaaaad
    kolololoshhhhhhhh loooool
    *telfaaaaa7*
    o 3alaik es3eeed o embaraaaaaaaaaak
    *targess*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allaaaaah yes3edkom o ehaneeeeeekom enshalla

    ReplyDelete
  3. allaaaaaaaaah i cant wait to get married :P no its early for me, laaa laaa mo al7een t7amaalay muneera 5aleeha 3gb el 3ers:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. la2 la2 ill close my ears 5ala9 :p wel9la over 18 ! hahahahaha


    btw.. ilove 6reeqat ur ketaba.. its soo casual.. chena 6al3een group of gals ( wana weyahum) o w7da etgolna salfa! hehe

    ya pls it reminds me of my q8i frinds i really miss them.. o kalamech so like them..

    go on(a) >> fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I;* .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! la7athtay?? ammbaih e5wara! :P 7addi kheekha! ;x .. afasheeL! ;/ ..

    Sexy Sour Sweet .. ahahah! ;p;* Love ur reaction ;x

    Another-penelope : LOOOOOOOOL eeeeeeeeh abbaih! tara tharoori aqtheb theqeL! :P shfene makhaqqa ;/ afasheeL walla ;p

    nOsa .. awwwwwww :*:* 7addy Happy to hear that .. because it's my first time akteb story .. oo 7ady a7aweL a3ayishkom bil details :* .. glad to know enna 3ajbetch :******** ..
    pls elli +18 yegroon hal post :P hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mao0o0orah !!!
    is there any additional details ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No . matwagga3 :** ..
    entaw fehmaw 3ad @@ :P

    there's additionaL posts :P bas details matwagga3 ;)

    LAAAAAAVV;*******(L)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well.. Let's Say Ine Grait Men Part 1 Laaaaaaaih 27.. Oo Im Officially Addicted ! alah Ysam7ech :P!


    I LOVED IT;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madre Shakw! LoooooooooooL waaaaaaaay etyaaaneneeeeen! ;****

    Loved u ;* ..

    there's 28 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow ! thats awesome .. LOL seriously ma 3nde words t3br lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abay your story 7adha etyanen Mashala 3asalah ehanech ;** Wel 2el8aa2 ba3ad (Y)(Y)!
    wala 9irt an adicct 7ag blogech
    yala keep on writting we're wating 3ala Narr;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. pearla .. hehehehe yeah that's so awesome ;p ... eheheheh don't ;* khalas I get it :P .. Love you girls:*

    Mort M. : awwww tawni ashof ur comment :* .. thanks 7ayaaaaaaaaate ;* walla I said it before .. it's my first try oo Im trying so hard walla ;/ .. heheh 7ayaate ;* .. there's cham post after hatha en7a66aw .. waiting for ur sweet comment ;);*

    ReplyDelete
  13. waaaaay obooch eyanin:* :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waaaay Wanassa a'a7la feelingd:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. 3ajeeeeeeebaaa urr Stooory Walllaaah :*** Succch A Good Wriitter :D Bss Am Wondrinng Enaaa Is Thaat Truee Welaa u Ma2lfaa Wela Shno ;$ ?

    ReplyDelete