Monday, March 30, 2009

You .. # 45


I choked ..
while laughing so hard .
" OMMMMMMMGGGGGG! I CANT BELIEVE ITTTTTTT!!
ARE YOU SUUUUREEEE?? "
he laughed ..
" yes Im .. you're 6th week pregnant .. "
I jumped out my seat ..
weddi alem ildr.!
" I LOVE YOU DR. IBRAHEEM "
He laughed so hard ..
On the way home ..
I was thinking shloon bagooL 7ag 3azizan?
OMGGGGGGG!
I'm happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
no no ,
ana 6aaaaaaaayyyyyra mn ilfar7a!
I was smiling while iltears ga3ed yanzeloon 3ala khaddi ..
aahh ga3da atbosam while thinking about my un-bron baby ..
WAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! CUPPPPIIIIIIICAKKKKKKKKEEE..
I was thinking about his face ..
cute tinnyyyy face ..
aaaaaah . I wish he'll or she .. ehehehe I don't
Know why Im talking about "him"!
aaakh first laugh ..
first step ..
that cute PJ elli maskooken 3ala ilfoots!
YA LLLLAAAAABIIIIIIII! ..
his first word ..
" mama .. "
OMG! ..
his wedding ..
ok ok! ..
that's toooo way faaaaaar! ;p
.
.
I went home ..
called 3azoozi ..
" wainek 7abebe?? "
" duwaneya .. "
he yelled at one of his friends ..
" wakher yaL 5ara ga3id akallem morte .. "
the Other guy laughed ..
" salem 3alaiha .. "
" come home pls ..
I wanna talk to you about something .. "
his voice e5tara3 ..
" what's wrong babe?? .. "
" nothing ..just .. come .. "
3azoozi nesah enna I
have dr. appointment today ..
hehehe wanasa! ;p
I went to his closet ..
adawwer bil boxes ..
where's that tinny baby shoes elli sharah
from spain last time?
ga3da adawra ..
I crapped that cute tinny shoes ..
while smiling ..
" Hello 7abebe .. Im your mother .. "
hehehe I felt that the shoes is smiling back to me!
after half a hour ..
he entered the house ..
while walking toward our bed room ..
while yelling .. " MNEEEEEERA?? "
I came out from out bed room ..
while wearing a short flow white dress .
with wavy hair .. and red lipstick ..
maddait edy ..
" Come here babe .. "
he was smiling ..
dara enna there's good ..
he felt inna Im in the mood for some "desert" ;p
shaf his bellow ..
wella 3alaiha that cute Dior New Born shoes..
with little touches of shwarveski and pink ribbon ..
he smiled while staring at the shoes ..
he turned to me ..
while that look of disappointment 3ala his face ..
" manayir babe ..
mu gelna we'll close this file?? .. "
I smiled while touching my stomach ..
" Im .. pregnant .. "
that look 3ala his face ..
PRICELESSSSS!
he's eyes poped out ..
with some tears of joy ..
and his bright smile ..
he hugged me so tight ..
his tounge kan marboo6 ..
mu gadir egooL shay ..,
I whispered ..
" I wish enna his a boy .. "
he kissed my cheek ..
" welcome home ..
our new little shoes .. "
6aqait his shoulder ..
" heeeeyy la etgooooooL 3annah shoes!! "
he laughed ..
" afa! .. gabeL la eye edaf3en 3annah? ..
ana il originaL tara! .. "
we laughed while hugging each other so tight ..
we took like 5 silent moments ..
bas sakteen oo ne'97ak while hugging each other ..
I whispered .. " 3azoozi .. lay meta we'll keep hugging each other? "
he laughed .. " Im not hugging you! .. "
he bend and stared at my billy ..
" heeey! .. nice to meet you! ..
6ala3t e3younah 3ala ma yeet yaL de3la ...
Im a good dad .. I swear i'll try my best .. "
I smiled while touching his cute hair ..
" sha3rek 6ayeL .. "
he laugh while touching his hair ..
" yes , Im a cooL dad "
we laughed so hard ..
he pulled me and kissed my lips ..
" 7abebeeee .. il lipstick bedamrik .. "
" mekhalif .. abi adammar .. "
I smiled while kissing his cute lips ..
.
.
etefaqna me and 3aziz enna we'll tell only
ilclose peoples 3alaina bas ..
cus im Only one month and 2 weeks pregnant ..
oo already ma 7amalt ella after 7oosa oou looya ..
so malna khilq eser shay ,
I called Dina;*
" Heeeeeeeeeeeyy! "
" Halaaaaaa bil qa63a .. "
" Im not ga63a .. bas im pregnant! "
silent ..
" Aloo? Dina? "
sima3t soot knocking on the door ..
I opened my appartment door ..
mashoof ela hathe elli e6uub 3alay ..
" OMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSS! "
I hugged her so tight ..
" hehehehe omg omg! I cant believe it .. ma asaddeq ..
7emdelah .. thanks god.. "
" abaih 7ada 7emdellah . where's the daaaaaaad? "
" 6ale3 ... "
" hehehe .. yala yala let's have dinner together ..
me you , nasir and 3aziz .. "
" ok ok yalla yalla .. "
I called 3azozi getlah enna 3azmenah 3ala ildinner ..
" let's go fridays .. 7adii meshtehy BBQ rips .. "
" okay . 3ady .. ay mokan .. ilmohem akon weyak .. "
he blow me a kiss .. " hehehe em'3azelchiya .. "
we went to fridays the avenues ..
libast a maxmara silk gold oo blue oo red dress ,
with waist blue and green bilt ..
7adda elegant and cute ..
with wavy hair ar small channeL earings ..
we had to wait bil waiting list for half an hour ..
ga3adna while that na6ra .. suwalif oo '9e7ek ..
nasir ; " yalla , kahi our table .. "
3aziz pushed me gentely from my back ..
" yala 7abebeti .. "
ga3adna ..
" can I have one BBQ friday's rips .. "
Dina said : " mmmmm ..
can I have caeser salad and chicken crispy .. "
Nasir said .. " I want BBQ rips too .."
the waiter said .. " and you mam? "
I looked at the menu ..
a7es I wanna throw up ..
waii3! .. just looking at the food ..!
just wai3 wai3 wai333333..!
istaghferallah! ;/
" mm .. water .. and garden salad .. "
" bas?? "
" eeh .. a7is lay3a chabdi .. "
Dina laughed ..
" uuuuukh! god helps you! .. waiiii3! .. "
" what wai3? shfeekom? "
" atnasa .. "
" ok? "
I laughed ..
" shenu ok? .. la et5ezne eb that look ..
atnasa .. ya3ni lay3a chabdi .. oo felling sick .. "
" aah! .. I though ilnas yetnasson ena yeshtehoon
kind mo3ayan bil akeL or chethe shay .. "
" I hated nasir wana atnasa .. "
3aziz eyes poped out " WHAT? "
nasir laughed .. " allah wakelik bas etshoof wayhe tabche! "
3aziz laughed so hard " yallaaaaa 3ad!! "
he turned to me .. " manoor wala ya wailech! "
I laughed .. " mu eb kaifna ya3ni .. "
" no no .. mn sej .. YA WAILECH .. "
we laughed so hard ..
ok ok !
did I saw her?
pls no! ..
I put my head 3ala il6awla ..
oo covered my face with my hands ..
e5tar3aw 3alabhum I blaked out wela shay!
" SHFEEEEEECH?? "
Dina yelled .. " manooooor tabeen may?? "
refa3t my head oo whispered ..
" no no ! .. dina dina .. shofay reem with that cheap
tight dress and barbie fosheya lipstick .. "
3azizan laughed " hahaaaaaaaaaayyyyy! maskhara! "
I put my finger 3ala my lips " ushshshssh!! "
reem turned 3alaina ..
ana nazalt my head .oo .. put it again 3ala il table ..
" no no no .. "
she came ..
" OMGGGGGGGG MANOOORAAAA "
3aziz stared at her ..
" we don't have manora! .. ghala6 iltable! "
I let a big laugh out ..
" hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. "
Dina and nasir was under the table from il'9e7ek ..
Reem stared at 3aziz ..
" teste5ef dammek? "
she stared back while having that sexy half smile ..
" No .. mako mnera ehne .. ma en3arefha .. "
She walked away while etsebbah! ..
" omg omg! maleq maleq! "
ana mn il'9e7ek ma refa3t my head ..
we laughed sooooo hard!
" OOOOMMMMMG! That was super meeeeeeeaaaaan! "
" no no! 5atwaaaaaaally zain! "
.
.
after few days ..
mama bazza kanat emsaweya yam3a ..
so I went there oo 3aziz kan 3endah dawam so magedar eye ..
we sat down oo 3ady '9e7ek oo suwalif ..
I didn't told them enny pregnant ..
after lunch oo drinking tea ..
ana oo Dina kenna ga3deen namshe Out side 3ala ilba7ar ..
while raf3een our trainings ..
oo namshe 3ala ilyaaL ..
touching that cold amazing sea water eb out feets ..
Dina was giving me advices about the pregnancy
oo il baby oo madre shenu ..
faj'a out of no where..
we heard a man voice ..
" ilsalam 3alaikom! "
we turned around ..
Dina replied ..
" wa3alakom esalam .."
my eyes poped out ..
a7is enna my chest ga3id ye7tereq ..
OMG!
my eyes poped out ..
kheeeeeeeft! ..
I just wanted to ran away ..
far far far ..
away!

15 comments:

  1. ana agooooool hatha 7mayyeen el 7mar! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. akeed 7amani elwai3!!!

    laaa2 law sm7t lat5rb elsalfa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool second ! hahaha >> malaqa

    ReplyDelete
  4. SKITTLES .. WAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! ;p Mnawwer il blog eb ur first comment! ;* hehehehe ..

    Nosa .. weeeee 7asafa :P .. hehehe ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. super رائع :* ;p

    MOOOOOOOOOORE YCM <3 <3


    [M]

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG it 7amani!!!! it has to be him....

    o hahaha salfat Reem she deserved it ib9ara7a...

    ReplyDelete
  7. agooolich! yalla wain # 46? :-o adri 7anna bs its all ur fault! u got us addicted! :-0:-0

    ReplyDelete
  8. M .. hehehe .. entay الرائعه walla :P .. Love you :*

    Dazz .. LOOOOOOOL yes salfat reem! OMG! Rudness! ;p

    SKITTLES .. hehehe babeeeeeeee ;*********** a7ibch walla :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG its 7amani...
    aaawww Muneera and azziz r so cute
    i'm in class but i had to read the next part im so addcited to ur story..can't wait for more 46 plz cuz im bored to death building models...pretty please
    love ya
    from A

    ReplyDelete
  10. heey A ;*
    not a good student at all ;@ ;p ..
    LOVE YOU BABE:* ..
    46 posted ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    7abeeeeebty :******
    *3ala el arth cracking up* 3ala elly sawaitooh fee reeem lol
    @@ haw mino shafaaaaaaaat !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ..
    don't talk to me :@
    MISS YOU :@
    KAAAAAAAAAAAK REEEEEEEEEM! :P
    OMG! badda3 feha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cupid la etsar5een 5ara3tene ! :(
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL ;p
    I really jumped off my seat ;p hehehehe

    ReplyDelete