Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You .. # 7

ya rabi .. Shinu hathaa?
He's Soo handome mashallaaa ..
jad jad a7es Inna I wana hug him ..
although there's No feelings 7aga ..
ma7es enna I love him .. bas a7is enna Mshalla he's JAMMMMMMMMMMMELLLLLLL ..
3ala ilsa3a 10:40PM .. ilkhadama called us for the dinner ..
I sat next to my father .. oo ga3den ensoolif oo nakeL ..
o 7ammani was eb his friends challet radd mn ehnak ..
oo Dina oo 3azizan oo Lama oo ilbaje ra7aw ebadlon 3alashan eyon ildinner ..
while I was eating my Pink pasta .. I heared I voice behind me ..
3azizan : " Manoura .. 3ady et7e6eenli pasta ? "
I felt like he's a 6 years kid :*
He's CUTE ..
waayy the way he talked to me " 3adyy? "
:**** Sure 3aaaaaaaaadyyy ..
I smiled to him .. : " Sure Sure .. "
khathait his plate oo 7a6aitla .. : " enough wela zain ..?" I asked ..
3azizan : " no no bas bas zain .. "
I gave him the sa7an back ..
while his finger tips touched my hand gently ..
kash sha3ar yanbe ..
He whispered : " laima etkhalseen come .. I wana tell you something .. "
What Whatttttt??
Shinuuuuuu yabeeeee??
Noo! .. don't even think about it Mannor!! ;S
after il Dinner ..
I went outside kelehhoum ga3deen bil khaima with duwa oo kastan oo Tv. oo kilman yeth7ak welli yel3ab janjefa ..
I was Lost ..
I felt lonely ..
Shasawe?? Shbeggoole ?
I called dina ..
Me : " wainnech ?? "
Dina : " or shalaih .. bathroom .. laish?? "
Me : " 3azizan whisperd to me bil 3asha enna he wanna talk!! .. shfeh? shinu sar bil ba7ar? "
Dina bayan 3ala her voice ena ensadmat .. " WHAT?? .. I don't Know sara7a! .. Go talk to him .. Tara his openminded .. oo He's understanding Person .. mu baby! ya3ni etha 5arba6 bil kalam or said something stupid .. golelah we are cousins .. oo ra7 yinche3em .. "
I kept muttering : " hmmmm .. eeemm .. yeah .. hmmmmm .. yes yes .. hmmmmmmm .. "
I was SPEACHLESS ..
when I hangup il phone ..
laffait wella 3aziz coming mn dakheL il shalaih ..
He waved at me .. oo made the sign eb eddah enna waittt ..
ga3adt 3ala Double straw swing .. oo adairaf 3aL 5afef ..
he came oo stand up jedamee .. oo ga3ed e7oosh il swing eb his knee ..
3azizan winks : " Hii there .. "
I giggled .. : " hala .. "
3azizan : " hmm .. I wana tell you something ..
it's Okay itha you don't want to .. I'll understand ..
bas ena it's arya7 wayid .. because we know each other .. oo dont have to give each other image mo3ayana .. cus I know who u are oo you know me .. "
galbii 6aaq ..
7aaaiiL kheft ..
shinu ya3ne?? ..
I smiled acting like everythings under controL while I was having a heart attack! : " yes I know .. bas what the point eli betgolha ? " ..
He smiled .. : " your face looks cute wentay tan6eren shay! " hehehe he laugh ..
IT'S NOOOOOT THE TIMMMME ;@
I gave him a serious look: " hehe .. spit it pls .. "
3azizan : " Last class entay didn't show up .. The dr. gallena enna u have to make a presentation ib akher ilcourse about any big company eb il kuwait , I picked NBK .. " ..
OK????
I stared at him ..
3azizan : " and .. he told us enna we have to be couples .. 2 persons together .. He's not into the faseL e5tela6 thing .. so I pick you to be with me .. 3alshan I don't wana be couple with any other girl .. "
He figure out ena there's something ghala6 ..
" no ya3ni not couple .. aqsed ena team .. "
WALLA??
REALLLY?
THAT'S IT??
MALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ...
I smiled .. feeling shwayya low .. madre laish! ..
" ahh ok .. Sure .. you scared the hell out of me .. 3abale fek shay .."
he smile .. like knowing that Im into him .. " laa .. shbekon fene ?? "
Me : " Nothing .. Bas ya3ni 3abale 3endik promblem wedik etgole eyaha oo asa3dik hehehe .. "
He felt my depressed .. already I was Low mn wayid ashya that day ..
I was having my pre-period nafseya + kan 3endi exam + cham shaghla 7ad'ha em'9aygatne ..
3azizan : " let's walk 3ala ilba7ar .. come .. "
madri laish I felt ena wedi alemah 7aaaaaaaaaaaaiiiL oo abche ..
I never cried infront of anyone ..
bas my father and Dina .. BAS!
aslan mathker meta the last time i cried! ;S walla!
maybe 2 monthes ago ?
oo ma abche ela 3ala something BIIIGGGGGGG ..
ma abche 3ala shay ma ebachhe ..
meshaina 3ala ilba7ar shwayya ..
ya3ni ena he wana break the ice ..
3azizan : " egolon ma etfargeen baine oo bain 7mayyen! 3abalich e5wan! "
I giggled .. " waaaaaayy Dinoo futheee7a! .. shdarane ana .. Nisait .. aslan 7amani 3enda brother 3aziz!! .. fa ya3ni shdarane nesait ennik wild 3ama not o5ooh ..;x "
3azizan : " yeah .. moshkela laima ilyad esmah 3aziz .. bilsha! mako a7ad mu 3aziz .. gamaw enadoona 3aziz khalid .. 3aziz a7mad ;p channa malna 3awayeL .. "
I giggled ddeeeeeep from my heart .. " heheh 3adi 3adi .. "
we walk oo talked about eveeeryyything ..
7asait channa I know him from years agooo ..
Me : " mita eb ta7der ?? "
3aziz smiled oo il'3amazat :** la etgolili! .. : " laish ma tabene? ;p "
Me : " hehehe la shako bas ena ma 3endik mokan to sleep :P wain etnam ballah? .. "
he laugh : " anam eb shalaihkoom .. "
Me : " hehehe .. eeh shda3wa ;p 3alshan my father yethbe7ek .. "
He smiled .. oo sara7 be3eeeeeeeed oo whispered .. : " Mashalla 3ala ur father .. "
Me : " What ?? ma sema3t .. "
3azizan : " Nothing .. wila shay .. bas I respect ur father alot .. He's a great Man mashalla .. rayyaaaaaaaL wenee3m .. "
I blushed .. : " thaaanks ;$ .. "
3azizan : " shako esta7aytay? :P ma7ad emde7ich .. hehehe "
I giggled .. " kaife kaife .. myy father ;p " ..
faj'a .. chethe 2 mins of silence ..
a spit it .. eb calm voice ..
3azizan m3a chethe look on his hot face :" Muneerah .. "
I giggled Shda3wa Muneera :P .. : " hala 3abdil3aziz ? ;p "
3azizan : " How long did you kept missing ur mother? meta you moved on ? "
IT SHOCKED ME TO HELL..
SHTAAAAABE?
MINU ENTA TO TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER?
MY LOST?
SHTAAAAAAAAAAAAAABEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!
the smile faded from my face ..
the blood got into my head ..
I couldn't see anything ..
I felt Dizzy ..
WHAAAAT THAT QUSTION??????
3azizan : " Im Sorry .. "
Me : " shhhhhh!! .. Stop .. *I choked with my tear* .. it!!! "
I walk away from him ..
while saying ib galbe ..
" ma yeste7y 3ala wayha !!!!! "

1 comment: