Friday, March 13, 2009

You.. #13


after 2 days taqreban ..
we were talking on the phone ..
" eeh takhayyaL!! .. ba3dain she told her enna it's Not fair..! oo ena she didn't work hard enough! ambaaih law ana a6eqha walla .. "
" uuf! .. walla jelelat 7aya .. "
faj'a he yelled ..
" EBSIR3A! .. SHINU UR EMAIL PASS? "
" haw! .. whyy? .. "
" because nesait akheth il PP. ;S "
" weeh! .. Okay .. "
o I told him my email password ..
I trusted him , ya3ni shbesaweey eb my email mathalan?
we hang up the phone ..
oo I called Dina 3alshan I want her to go with me to search for dress 7ag her wedding ..
ehya eftakkat she will go to libanon m3a her parents ..
bas ana bashtery from Kuwait .. a7is 7aram il nas esafroon 7ag dresses ..
ilkuwait feha everything you want and more ..!
I texted 3azizan;*
" Sweety , Im going out with Dina 3alshan adawwer dress for her wedding .. "
we went out for villa moda , alothman complex , Maryam complex , AL oustoura salmeya , jenny peckham m ALoustoura avenues ..
" khalllaaass!! view mins. remained oo i'll cry!! .. walla! bas bas ta3abt! .. there's Nothing 7eluuuuu! makooo mu lagyaaaaaa!! "
" mekhalif 7ayate .. enshalla eb telgainn elli tabenah .. 3adi 3adi .. kella chethe .. If u want something you can't find it .. oo laima ma tabenah .. it's jidamch all the time! "
I giggled wana shway wabche .. " saaaaajjjjjjaaaaaa ..! "
I grabbed my mobile ..
theres a New Msg ..
Oh! .. forward msg from one of my friends ..
galbi naqazne where's 3azizan??
I texted him before 4-5 hours! .. waina?
I called him ..
no answer ..
called him 3 times ..
mako answer!
I texted him ..
" 3azizan wainek 7abebe? 7adii a7atek .. pls whenever you saw hal msg call meeee! .. walla galbi naghezne .. Hope ena mafek shay :** "
faj'a Dino Screamed ..
" Manooooour ..! .. there's a room eb il Othman complex .. eyebon elie saab dresses .. emshay enshoofha .. "
" tawna 6al3en from there! laish ma geltay!! .. "
" madre I forgot .. yala yala let's go .. you Love elie saab .. "
we went there ..
and I fond couple of georges dresses ..
ya3ni Come on .. he's eliiiie saaaaaab for god's seak! ;p
legaina 2 dresses wa7ed pink oo wa7ed black oo feeh colores ..
I Loved the Black One akthar ..
I called my father To ask him about il price enna It's Okay wila No?
hehe 7asalt zaffa khafeefa ;p .. But I acted Like " OMG! DAAAAAD SHFEEK? IT'S DINAAAAA'S WEDDING????????!! "
we went to lenotre ilba7ar to eat dinner ..
it's 9 Pm
I texted 3azizan at 1 .. oo called around 6 ..
oo still I didn't hear a Thing about him!!!!!
I felt enna there's something wrong ..
" Dinoo , Call 3aziz please .. "
" why? degeelah entay! .. "
" madre shfeeh ma erid .. "
" maybe he's busy .. wela sleep .. "
qa6a3t'ha ..
" no no , mu ma3qoola! Shda3wa Msg! .. pls pls call .. 7assa ena there's something wrong .. "
She called him ..
ma rad ..
after 10 mins.,
Her phone rings ..
wella 3aziz!!!!!
I choked ..
it killed me ..
shda3wa ehya aham menne?
He replies her call oo uhwa bas One call after 10 mins.
oo ana adeqla oo adezla msgs mn ilseb7 ma erd!!!!
why??
" alooooooo .. halaaaa walla .. heheheh .. la 3adyyy I know .. 3adyy shda3wa .. la mako salamtik .. eeeeh eheheh .. 7addik 5oosh 7ama .. hehehe .. yes yes adri .. "
chan a'ashir laha eb my hand enna " waina?? "
" wainek enta?? " she asked ..
she giggled .. " la walla? .. enzain bas'elik .. "
I whispered " no no no .. mu etgoolen enna I asked uu to call no no no .. "
" ha ?? " she whispered back ..
" Dont tell him enny weyach oo ena I asked u to call..!! "
she talked bil phone " hala? la la .. ma7ad yamme .. ana eb lenotre .. haa? .. ma3a refejaty .. "
6ooL il6erej bil car I was on my own world ..
we did he ignored my calls??
I texted him
" I don't Know what's wrong with you .. but it's rude to answer everybody's calls oo ignore me! .. if you are mad menne 3ala anything face me and tell me what I did wrong .. mu 7aqerne like enna im nothing! .. I hate to be treated like a trash!!! it kills tara!! "
Dina etsooq oo ehya sakta ..
after 10 mins of silence ..
" Manoour .. Dont get mad .. 7e6eeli 3ether .. maybe he's busy oo when I called rad 3alay ena 3abalah fene shay mohim .."
I Jumped out from my seat o give the jama my back .. I face her oo yelled .. " LA WALLA??? 7IILFAYYYYYY?? .. PLS PLS DON'T PUT UP EXCUSES FOR HAL QALEL ADAB! IM CALLING HIM MN ILSEB7 OO HE'S NOT ANSWERING ME WITH A ONE FUCKING MSG!! "
my phone ..
" WHO'S THE IDIOT ELLI CALLING ME RIGHT NOOOOOOW!!! "
I take a peek 3ala my mobile screen ..
" 3azizan;*"
I pick it up ..
oo yelled in a hummer tone ..
" AHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.. ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN YOU CALLED ME BACK .. 7EMDELLAHHHHH ..THANKKKKKSS GOOOOOOOOOOD .. WAINEK ENTAAAAA? LAISH ETRID 3ALA KILMAN ELA ANAAAAAAAA!!!! "
He's sakit ..
" IT'S RUDE .. WALLA IT'S RUDE! 3AIB 3AIB! "
He said in a calm voice ..
" Who's the dvd guy ? "
I said in a loud voice .. " HA? MINUU? "
he replied with the same calm leveL .. " mneera .. who's the fucking dvd guy eli eb ur msn contact list? "
It shocked me .. no no .. it was like a punch on my face ..
whyy did he Searched eb my list??
laish dash my msn aslan?
he supposed to take the PP. from my inbox .. ya3ni he should enter my Hotmail .. Not msn!! La oo search eb my list???? it's too far!!
" what?? whatt?? what?? .. shaku you searched eb my list?? abbaih!! shakuuu?? "
" Mneera .. this is not the case right Now! .. answer my Q.!!! .. minu hatha?? "
" he's .. nobody! .. "
he said eb hummer tone : " aaha .. that kind of girls entay?? .. msn friends and pretend ena you have another life oo etchathbeen 3alay oo 3alaihoum?? he's Nobody .. oo Im?? Im mneera?? Im nobody too?? "
I chocked .. " wait .. wait .. there's something wrong walla! .. there's a miss-understanding her .. "
he yelled at me .. for the firts time .. " WHAT?? TELL ME?? WHAT IS THE FUSKING MISS-UNDERSTANDING WHEN I FOUND A GUY EB UR MSN LIST OO WHEN I ENTERD HE SAID HI OO YOU HAVE BEEN LATE 3ALAY??????? TELL ME!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?? "
I cried ..
for the first time mn 4 monthes a3arfa ..
as a friend and as a lover ..
I CRIED ..
" 3aziz .. he's a guy who have a web site ebe3 dvds oo he added me mn zimaan awaL ma 6ala3 changeling before 6 monthes yemkin .. oo enna he said enha kind of il policy malat'hum okay .. oo walla ena 24/7 ana saketa Block .. rememberd marra I gave u site getlik hatha dvd wayid zain ebe3 movies gabeL la tanziL bil kuwait about a year or akthar? oo they bring it to ur home door eb 2 days?? .. hatha uhwa .. "
he calm down shwayya .. " okay? ,, "
I cried more and more .. choke with the words .. : " bas ..! laish he told you enna wainch oo ur late 3alay .. I un-blocked him 3alashan abi a6leb dvd's bas dina called me ena lazim arou7 ashtery dress .. fa sawait un-block oo 6ala3t .. oo maybe he enterd the msn oo ana 7aqreta I don't know .. cus ana bara ilhome mn il'9eher .. oo u entered from ur laptop fa mine aked sawwa sign out .. "
a took a breath for a second and said in a calm and strong voice ..
" Im .. Im .. Not a cheater for God's seak!! "
I shut him up! ..
sekaat mako shay egolah ..
a got into tears ..
" dont cry .. khalas .. ushshshsh .. "
" mmm .. "
" don't cry .. Im sorry .. "
I burst into tears .. abbaih shlon eshik fene?
shda3wa baby? 3aib ya3ni ilmafrooth yes'aL ..
" 3aziz .. 3aib .. etshik fene 3aib ..
you should know me better than that .. 3aib! .."
he whispered " I know 7ayate .. I know .. "
then explained his side from the story ..
" walla ma shakait .. but I told him ena minu enta? chan egooli shda3wa u forgot ur friend? .. fa for fact gelt minu hatha? laish wela marra yebtele 6areyya?? oo getlah I don't Know uu .. chan egooli shda3wa Munniiii! .. So I though maybe kentay te'97eken wela testa3be6ain 3alaih .. I know u don't cheat .. bas gilt yemkin eb 6eeb neya bas chethe emsawyatla add itsolfen .. oo the Idea of talking with other guy even wentay mu ga3da etkhonene .. I couldn't handle it .. "
I giggled m3a tears .. ehehe abche oo a'97ak .. " okay .. khalas .. bas next time pls ask me before la et3assib! .. "
he whisperd .. " Enshalla .. "
He blow me a kiss throu the phone ..
" Sorry .. "
" that's Okay .. "
blow me another kiss ..
I giggled ..
" enzain shda3wa .. Kiss me back .. "
I giggled oo wayhe aaaaa7mmmmmar ..
I just melted down " heeey .. ;$ "
he giggled " hehehe dino saka 3alaich? hehehehe .. "
I giggled " yes yes wayid ;p"
" heheh .. yala 7ayate mes7ay ur tears oo forget what happened tawa .. Im really Sorry .. "
I smiled " that's okay .. "
he wana close that page .. oo turn the subject ..
khalas it's over we both Knew enna it's a mess-understanding ..
" 7ayate legeytoolaha dress eli tabeh? "
I giggled " yes we did .. legainalaha ;p "
" I have to see it ;p "
I giggled " etfakir hehehe "
he giggled while yelling " Noooo Nooooooo .. ya etwarene ildress 3alaiha .. ya mane 6ali3 mn ilwedding .. adakheL my brother oo atan7er .. mara7 a6laaaaaaa333333 yebooli manoooooooooora .. bashoooooooooooooooooooffffffff "
I giggled " hehehehe muuuuuu sa7yyyyyyyy walla hehehehe .. "
3azizan's e3arf shloon e'9a7ekne ..
e3arf how to break my fear ..
to touch my heart ..
to steaL a really pure laugh from me ..
in the Other side ,
he's a reaL man ..
you can count on him ..
not a kid who made u laugh bas ma you3tamad 3alaih .
he's .. perfect :*

5 comments:

  1. la7thaaaa la7thaaaaaaa la7thaaaaaaaa
    manoorah 7abebty step a side o hach kilnex mes7ay khashmich
    3AZiiiZAAN .. Shakooo makoooo enta teftaa7 el msn !!!!!! ma7ala mat3areff 7ag el pc's !!!! matefagnaaa 3ala chethyyy :@:@
    NEXT TIME BEHAVE !
    hugz manoorah o etsakentha
    o et'7ezz 3aziiiz *not liking this*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahayyyyyyyy!
    UR THE BEST :*
    talk to him! :'( SHofeeeeeeh .. :'(
    eeh walla :@ NEXT TIME BEHAVE LA BOXX :@ hehehe ..

    In love with yoouu ;*

    p.s : I tried to enter ur blog .. bas it's private :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. no Sweetie i don't have one.. i just like reading still didn't open blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. wee 7asafa! ;S
    waiting for ur own blog! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3azizan m3a 7ag o.o thats how anyone or anylover in other words would act..so how would you re-act etha entay mokana and its a girl:P btw the whole thing is just great ^-^ its like you wanna knw what happens next o.o bestOfWishes~

    ReplyDelete