Friday, March 27, 2009

You .. # 39

we opened our eyes after taking a nap hehehe ..
well , we take naps after ma engoom mn ilnom ;p 3adi ;x
3azizan picked his phone ..
" Hala? .. E7LIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFF!!!!!! .. KANA KANA .. "
faj'a he's in the bathroom e'3aseeL his face ..
taking on a black t-shirt and grey lacoste training ..
I jumped " Shfeekk?? "
" Dina .. Dina .. lebsay anything .. "
OMGGG!
gumt arkeeth in the room madri shalbes ..
bas running without donig anything usefuL!
" MANORRRRRRRRR!! "
" ha ha ?? " I said while running around the room..
" shfeech? shedawreen?? "
" shay albeesa .. where's my pink trainig?? "
" hacch hathaa" .. he gave me my Juicy navy training ..
I took off my PJ ..
while putting zara tight body on ..
3AFFFFFSA!!
rekabna il car ..
he put it 3ala il R ..
" 3aziz 3aziz watch ouut!! .. feeh sayara waraak! "
" OOOOOH! SHIIIIT!! ..
MINU HATHHHHHAA ILBUSSSSSS!! "
" madre ..! "
3azizan opened the window ..
" yes?? what do you want? pls move ur car .. "
I giggled while whispering ..
" enziiL 6eqa ;p "
the man replied " Im the man from wow chocolate company .. "
" ok ok move your car first .. then ring the bell .. pls! "
wakkhaar ilrayyaL his mini bus maskeen ..
we7na daiseeeeen million ..
wesalna ilhospitaL ..
wella nasir ga3ed 3ala the green chairs 3ala il6araf ..
oo his face was .. black! ..
" ha? " 3azizan said ..
" where is she?? "
He stared at us ..
a7eesa eshoof the hall place empty ..
he's half-awake ..
" madre .. dakheL .. "
pointing 3ala il ER ..
I yelled .. " LAISH ER?? LAISH?? "
" she lose alot of blood ..
oo having low blood pressure .. "
he choked ..
" I dont know why .. "
3aziz hugged him ..
" calm down .. Enshalla mako ella ilkhair .. "
I went to the Nurse wagfa next to the door ..
" can I go inside ? "
" No mam ."
" please .. "
" No! "
I yelled .. " PLEASE! "
" No mam! .. it's not allowed .. "
wayyyyy3a!
I WANNA SEEEEEE HHHHHHHEEERRRRRRR! ..
.
.
after 3 hours ..
" nasir enta men meta ehne?? ...
rou7 ilbait ray7 .. we'll set her .. "
" la la .. "
I went to the nurse again ..
" Hi .. can you call the dr. ? "
" No. "
" why? "
" it's not allowed .."
I smiled while mummbling ..
" everything is not allowed her? ..
ma lawa3tay chabde eb hal jumlaaaaaa??
uff!! maaL tekeffekh hathe! "
nasir giggled ..
" ashhwa '9a7aakteh ..
keep annoying the nurse etha be'97aka ;p "
I smiled ..
ga3adna ..
metna we7na nan6er ..
life is just so .. weird ..
I kept talking with my self ..
cham babyborn yenwelid here a day?
oo cham humen dies here every single day?
imagne tenweled oo etmot eb nafs il hospitaL!
but there 70 years bil nus! ..
it's weird! ..
I swear to god it's kind of hummer! ..
while I was talking to my self ..
oo giggling ...
nasir e5ezne laima a'97ak ebrou7e ..
3azizan egolah " 3adi 3adi .. ta3awwad ..
she's freak .. sa3at a5af 3ala nafse minha .. "
we all laughed ..
faj'a the dr. came out ..
we all stand up ..
he came toward us ..
with that weird look on his face ..
" congrats. .. It's a babygirl! "
OMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGG!
BABYYYYYYYYGIIRLLLLLLLLL??
THAAAAAT CUUUUUUTE PINK DRESS!
AAAAAAAAWW..!
OR THAT FLOWER HAIR BANNNNND!
DAAAAAAMIT ;*
HOOW CUTE IS THAAAAAAAAT??
I was in my own world ..
and nasir face and laugh ..
was .. worthless ..
.
.
after 2 weeks ..
kena ga3ddeen eb Dina's House ..
her parents house ..
she's bil nifas ..
OMG! that adorable New Noura! ;*
no no ..
she's strawberry .. or cupiiicake ..
or somekind of muffinsss ;******
I don't actually know ..
but she's .. DELICIOUS!
I was talking with Noura ..
" hiiiiii .. hiiiiiiiiiii .. aaaaghuuu .. hooooneeeeey
.. baaaaaaaatataaaaaaa .. hiiiiiiiii "
I smiled ..
" Dino .. her eyes .. 3azizan's eyes .. Mashalla ..
adorable zaiteyy color .. and dozen of rmoosh ..
allah ya7feethha .. egray 3alaiha .. "
" yeeeesss etsadqeen .. everyone eshofoonha egooloun
hathe bint 3aziz wella nasir? .. 7ad'ha copyyyy 3aziz .. "
I blushed ..
" Shakoo esta7aitay entay? hehehehe "
" chab chab .. ya ba5at bentich iljeker etha betshabeh 3azizan .. "
" hahahah .. eeh 6ab3an .. bewadeech spain .. akeed beseerr ya ba5at'ha! "
" hehehe .. 7araaam 3alaich! .. "
" meta ur flight bacher? "
" at 4 pm .. Enshalla .. "
.
.
3azizan picked me up from dina's house ..
3ala ilsa3a 12 am ..
in the car I was all silent oo affaker ..
in the half of the way ..
" 3aziz .. sheft Noura laima ekbarat? .. "
he smiled ..
" ya 7eluu esemha .. "
I smiled ..
" yeah .. enshalla te6la3 nes 5alty .. "
" hehe .. enshalla .. ,
La ma sheft'ha ella bil pics after ilmostashfa .. "
" OMG! TESHBEHEEEEEEEEKK!! "
il smile mn ehni laaaaaay hneeeeeee ..
" realllllyy? .. good for me .. "
I looked out side ..
starin g at the people around us ..
while mummbling ..
" 3aziz .. "
" hala? "
" ma tabe baby? "
" embala sure abi .. bas entay tabeen after 2 years ..
so baqe One year .. "
" haa? .. No 3aziz .. khalas .. I want one Noww .. "
" it's not a bag or mobile manoora! .. it's a kid! "
" I know that!! .. wana shgeelt now? .. I want one! "
" no mu etgoleen cus entay teshawaqtay from dina ..
you should understand enna bekoon eb thematna .. "
" I know .. adre .. walla I know that 3aziz ..
Im not a kid 3alshan afakker enna
abee baby wana mu 7asba e7sabe .. "
" okay enshalla .. "
" when? "
he laughed ..
" shdarannee! .. next time we sleep together beyeleena one! "
I laughed .. well, my Question kan stupid! ..
I mummbled " Sorry .. "
" khalas babe .. enshalla ..
we'll make one in spain 3alshan ekoon 7elu .. "
I laughed ..
" aah .. badam you are the father ..
Im sure ennah bekoon 7elu .. "
He smiled ..
" thanks thanks .. "
we went home ..
chayakt 3ala our bags ..
our passports ..
kilshay okay??
GREAAAAAAAAT ..
I went to bed ..
wella 3azizan layed down ..
with his favorite Blue and grey Boxer ..
I smiled oo ana adesh il bed ..
" ma etgee6 hal boxes?
khalas malaina mennah .. "
" shatbeen 6allah eb akhlaqii?? "
we laughed ..
he moved toward me ..
oo whipsered into my ear ..
" Sorry .. I was so rude with you bil car ,
we'll have a baby soon inshalla .. "
I smiled ..
" enshalla .. "
and we slept while cuddling each other ..
.
.
* mObile alaaaaaaaaaaarm *
SPAIN ..
HERE WE COMMMMMMMEEEEEE ~

7 comments:

  1. awwwweee thats cute.. so are we getting post #40 before going to bed ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes pleeease post 40 noow noow noow !! aaaah yay :D i love this !! loool

    ReplyDelete
  3. ambaaaih i'm addicted! I want mooooore oo more!

    you have a gift mashallah, once i've started reading, i couldnt stop ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!! 1 more at least make my day;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymouse , pearla , SKITTLES and the another anonymouse ..
    I POSTED # 40 ;************
    LOVE YOU GUUUUUYYYYYYSSSSSSS ;******

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umbaih entay 3ajeba tadren ? 5la9 ana a7bech :P

    Bas th7aakni elpart ele ygolha " we'll make one " LOOOL Cake ohoo mo baby :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg omg omg omg manooora tabee babi nooooo:P

    ReplyDelete