Saturday, August 1, 2009

55- [Re-Love .. Him!;*]


[ Family Comes first .. !]
.
.
Fahad stared at my father ..
while saying : " faman ellah! .. Im going to a friend .. "
my mom followed him ..
while Im smilling at my father ; " 7ayak .. yuba .. 7ayaaak.."
my father : " channhum tethayeqaw mn yayeti? "
LA WALLA??
I fake a smile : " no! no! no! .. you're welcomed in
our family anytime! "
my father : " really? "
Shaikha ; " hehe .. I don't know .. but you're welcomed in
my small family anytime .. "
he kissed my hand while giving me a small invelope ..
I smiled while moving my hand away : " thankyou yuba ..
bas I don't need anything from you .. I don't need money ..
you can't buy my! .. you .. "
I took a deep breath ..
why do I ruin every good moment in my life?
why Im so stupid dear god!?
my father : " shaikha Im not buying you ..
I just wanna make sure that you're fine .. and happy .. "
I nodded : " Im fine and happy .. I have a wonderful husband
and a healthy baby boy inside of me .. "
he start laughing : " a boooooy? "
I giggled and blushed : " yeah .. "
my father : " shenu betsamona inshalla? "
Mishary??
Shaikha : " I don't know .. yet! "
my father stood up while putting the invelope next to my head ..
Shaikha : " yuba please! .. take it .. please .. I don't want it .. please! "
he kissed my head while saying his goodbye : " oo etredenne?? ..
m3a ilsalama yuba .. "
my eyes winded ..
it broke me deeep deep inside ..
I loved him ..
he's sweet to me ..
but he's so weak jidam his wife!
why?
my father while opening the door ; " hala hala yuba .. hala .. "
Salman dash il room while smiling at me ..
Shaikha : " waaain kent!! "
he ignored me .. and went out side the room again ..
with domino's pizza boxes oo a small black bag for me ..
he put the pizza on my lap
and start talking about shenu sawwah mn 6ala3
mn ilhospitaL laima rad again ..
I was listening to him talking about searching for a comfortable panties
for me, and going to the supermarket to buy me my fav. garnier nutrisse shampoo ..
he seem like he really cares about me ..
I whispered in the middle of his salfa ..
Shaikha : " do you love me Salman? "
his eyes glowed .. and a tinny sexy smile find her place
on his cute fully lips ..
Salman : " I love you shaikha .. wayid! "
I blushed ..
its an amazing feeling to
love and be loved back ..
Shaikha : " fahad asked me itha feena shay ana weyak .. "
Salman : " really? shdarah? "
Shaikha : " he knows me very well , it very obveious that there's
something wrong with me .. "
Salman nodded : " aha.."
I smiled : " there WAS something wrong with me ..
bas we're done m3a hal "something" .. mu? "
he kissed my cheek : " Sure .. "
he took all the boxes oo ga6'hum bil bathroom trash ..
and 6ala3li my PJ's..
while I was mummbling like a little kid enna mali khelq abaddeL ..
Shaikha : " maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaali khelq! ..
I'll sleep eb hatha .. ta3bana .. mali kheeeelq! "
Salman : " give me ur hand yalla! .. it's so cold here ..
oo you'll be sick I know it! .. yalla give me ur hand .. "
I gave him my hands .. and start moving slowley 3alashan anziL mn ilbed ..
awaL ma wakhart il cover 3anne .. my belly showed up ..
he paused ..
I put my hand 3ala my belly ..
Shaikha : " what?? .. what's wrong? "
Salman: " tawni ala7eth how big your belly got! "
Shaikha : " heeeeeey! .. Im not fat! "
Salman : " no! .. you're not!! .. it's sexy for fact .. "
I giggled : " heyy! not here .. not now! "
he hugged me softly while i was
sitting on the corner of the bed ..
Salman : " I know .. it just so .. so .."
I whispered : " so what? "
Salman whispered ; " damn sexy "
I giggled so hard while blushing like hell ..
oh god! .. don't turn me on man! please!
I kissed his cheek while putting my foot on the cold floor ..
Shaikha : " shenu ensameh? "
Salman : " mmmm fahad? "
Shaikha : " no no .. mabi .. "
Salman : " mmmmmm .. khalid? "
I nodded : " mmm yeah it's nice .. bas madre .. "
Salman : " we'll think about it later .. Now lebsay shay .. it's cold ..
oo ra7 tamretheen shaikha .. "
I smiled : " ok ok mr. Sexy! "
he laughed while taking off his deshdasha and searching for his
boxer of whatever to wear it for the bed ..
we both changed our clothes ..
I layed down on the bed ..
and Salmani layed on the Coach because he's afraid enna at night
he'll kick me or something! looooooooool ..
he was like : " what if I kicked you or our baby while im sleeping?
no no i'll sleep on the coach till that little
prince come out! "
we closed the lights ..
and watched the tv. for a little while ..
Salman closed the tv. and decided that we should sleep Now! looooool ..
Salman : " yala yala .. mako tv. yalla il nom! "
I start giggling : " hehehhe why why! .. open it! .. im watching! "
Salman : " no! yalla ilnoom .. I have work tomorrow .. yalla sleep .. "
I smiled ..
he acts like a typical father sometimes ..
I whispered : " salmani .. "
Salman whispered back : " galbe? "
I giggled : " salmaaaaaaaaani .. "
he start laughing : " gaaaaaaaaaalbe? "
Shaikha : " saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmmmmmmmm .."
he cut me off ... : " walla agoomlich .. "
we both laughed so hard ..
Shaikha : " hahaha .. i just wanted to tell you how
great father you'll be ..
7addik amazing .. "
Salman : " 7abebti .. you too .. 7adich perfect mother .. "
I nodded while cloosing my eyes : " I know .. "
Salman laughed : " hehehe maskeena walla .. tara mojamala! "
I whispered : " shenu lazm ensameeh? .. poor un-named baby! "
he laughed : " shfech drama? .. we'll name him ay esm ..
I don't give the names wayid attention .. I think it's just a name! "
I nodded : " yeah .. madri .. no .. I just want a good name .. "
Salman : " like what? "
Shaikha : " I don't know walla ..
bas I want a name that I really like ..
it's my first son name! ..
I want it something speciaL! "
Salman : " we can name it mishary for my father's seak! .. ok? "
my heart sinke ..
and my blood start running so fast throw my face ..
I felt ennah 7ar! .. it's hot out here? isn't it?
I whispered : " wai3!.. no .. "
Salman : " it means nothing to me ..
and there's no hard feelings etha
samait weldi meshary .. "
Shaikha : " i know that .. but oh no!! .. I don't want .. "
Salman : " eser khair .. eser khair .. "
I closed my eyes ..
thinking about naming my baby mishary ..
NO WAY ..
I can't ..
I don't have the courage to call him " Mishary" with out thinking of
the reaL one ..
NO NO NOOOOOOOOO ..
that's cheap!
inshalla every time I called my son ..
I'll be thinking of someone else??
NO NO NO ..!!
that will take me back to the point zero ..
So , HELL NO!

10 comments:

  1. waaaaay Zo'3aaa ,, yalla next ;$ 7adii endmaajt ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third;p Wanasa 7adhum cute:* Dont name him Mishary, wai3 everytime she'll call her son she'll remeber her ex!
    Yalla wainting for the next post 3ala NAAAR!!
    Love you and your blog:**

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them allah itamim 3aliahum they deserve happiness after all the down points they went through...

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaaaaay zouqa salman;*
    and don't dare name the baby Mishary.. (even though it's a really nice name:P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sh3oor 7elw leman agra hal Qe9a :P

    Glad ur back wala :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for commenting all ;*
    LOVE YOU :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. حلو بس في عيب شرعي !!! انه لا تكتبين انجليزي معرب !!
    اختاري بين العربي والانجليزي تكون اللغة اما الانجليزي المعرب لغة سخييييفه جدا !!!

    ReplyDelete