Monday, August 3, 2009

2 } ~

Good morning girls ..
I wanna tell you something mohem ..
Yes .. it is my story ;* ..
Sorry nesait agooL heheh ..
Enjoy , ;*


.
.

Kura : "shoug mama gooL come lunch.. "
I nodded..
Faris : " I'm 6ar6oor out here or what? "
I raised my eyebrows while getting up ..
Shoug : " you? .. Why? "
Faris : " ur maid .. She suppose to talk to me .. I'm the man! "
I smiled : " yeah I know .. Bas she's just a maid ma et3arf hal suwalif .. "

Faris was so strike when it comes to " sana3 oo osoul" he was the kind of persons elli when you say his name infront of anyone .. the first word they will say it about him is " RAYYYYYAAAAAAAL wennnnni3m.."

We sat on the tall table for lunch ..
Where jassim , Nouf and Fatima were setting ..
Jassim : " farroos did someone names Muhammed called you? "
Faris : " No .. why? "
Jassim : " they called me mn shway telling me that there's an important meeting for the freshmen's elli berou7oon usa! .. "
Faris : " aaaaha! .. I thought ennik tetkallam 3an shay thane ..

ana kalamni wa7id Esma Khalid .. bas galle nafs ilshay ya3ne .. "
Nouf : " Jassom enta mn meta betrou7 usa? "
Faris gave her a half evil smile ..
She screamed : " ommmmmmg! Entaaa emshaishaaaaaa!! Mu sa77777? "
They both break an evil laugh ..
Fatima : " Allah yastir menkom entaw lay teyama3taw! .. "
Shoug : " 7aram 3alaich .. I trust them "
Faris raised his eyes from his machboos : " 3ala rassi bu shaawwaag .. "
They all laughed 3ala il name il ghabi ..
Shoug : " oh god! Cham marra agoolik don't call me hal name .. I swear it a curse walla! .. "
Nouf : " hahahha .. I wanna come to this freshmen's meeting! "
Jassim :" shako shako! No ..! "
Shoug : " yaa me too .. "
Jassim : " No! .. Enthabraw here bas yalla .. "
Shoug : " Faris .. "
Faris was busy with his machboos hehehe ..
Shoug : " Faaaaaaaaaris .. "
Faris : " mm mm ? "
Shoug : " take us to the meeting weyyak please.. "
We both gave him a puppy eyes look ..
He smiled : " bu 7amood khaL nakheth fehom ajir! "
Jassim laughed : " heheheh 3alashan hal ga66a enwadeeeehom laish la! "

After few days ..
Jassim texted me ..
- Jassim : " Nouf and Shoug .. 4 pm entaw ready please .. "
I replied: " uhwa meta il meeting aslant? "
- Jassim : " @ 5:30 "
It was already 3:30pm! .. so I took a shower ..
And went to the living room to tell my mother about il meeting ..
She was like : " wentaw shaaaku? Laish razzen ilwayh! "
Shoug : " mama it's Jassim and faris! .. ya3ni you know what kind of relationships we have mu? "
My mom nodded : " luw ma uhma 7isbat ekhwanich ma rethaitlech .. "
I kissed her cheek : " thank you .. mama 6al3eeli what to wear? "
She came to my closet..
Mama : " mmmm .. Entay rou7ay saway sha3rich la et3a6lenhum..
.
wana a7e6lich shay 3ala Ur bed... "
I went to the bathroom where my hair dryer would always be; p ..
Nashaft sha3ri with hot air only ..
And then waved it ..
I love waving my hair without la asaweh sishwar 3adiL .. cus eser feeh more volume and madri ekoon alive!
I went back to my room .. wella mom 7a66a Christian Lacroix silk print dress on the bed .. With small pearl earrings... I was like: isn't that too much?
I searched for her in the living room, her room, the kitchen... makan Fe a7ad...
So I called...
(mama ;*)
Shoug : " alooo mama .. isn't the dress wayid over? "
Mama : " no honey .. because it's like a classic gathering kilman ekoon labis zain feeha .. it's like the graduation parties .. "
I got the idea ..
Shoug : " ahh .. ok great .. thankyou .. "
We closed the line and I just put blusher on my cheeks ..
I was 15 going to 16 .. but it wasn't okay with my parents to wear on makeup that age
Libast juicy small gold watch with kind of braces around it ..
And a flat metallic shoes ..
I received a msg from Nouf ..
- Nouf : " please please if jassim called you .. golilah ennich still ma khalastay ;p"
I giggled...


( Faris )

is calling...

Faris : " shogoooo oo ba3dain! Meta et5alson!! "
Shoug : " ammm ammm ammm .. now now enshalla .. "
Faris : " entay shkither boqalich?"
Shoug : " I'm ready aslan! Bas im waiting for Noufa"
Faris : " yalla yalla I'm coming to pick you okay? ..

kanna ana oo Jassim 6al3en mn ilkhaldeya .. 5 mins e7na 3endich .. "
Shoug : " oookk .. Agoolek.. "
6ob! He closed the line! Heheheh there was no *goodbyes* in his dictionary..

The picked me up from our house in alyarmouk .. and we picked Nouf from her house in alyarmouk too ..
On the way to shiraton hoteL where the gathering will be ..
Shoug : " so .. shenu eb tadrison bil thab6 in USA? "
Faris : "I want international business in George Washington university .."
Nouf : " where is that bil thab6? "
Faris : " Columbia .. "
I smiled : " Allah! Meshtahya ice cream Columbia..! "
I and Nouf start laughing about nothing! ..
While Jassim and faris kept staring at us in a – blonde girls!- look!


When we arrived shiraton ..
Faris was nervous more than jassim ..
He cheeks were red .. And kept playing with his dishdasha ..
I pulled his hand : " bas bas! Bet3affis il deshdasha ..! calm down .. you look gorgeous .. "
He smiled and his big eyes glowed ..
Somehow we looked like each other .. many people laima eshufoonnah egoloon : " eserlich? " .. it's the blood thing I guess ..
Because we share our family signature big eyes .. but he had a cheek bones and his lips not full as mine ..


Jassim : " yalla faros .. qawwey galbik .. and let's start our lives .. "
Faris whispered in a sarcastic way :
" aqawwe galbi yougaf walla! "
And they both share a quick laugh gabeL la endish ..

The organizers said that it's okay to set girls yam boys ..
So we sat in the 5th line ..
Jassim .. faris .. Me .. Nouf .. next to her friend Jana elli sadafnaha there ..


Faris whispered: " shfech ga3da em6anqera .. Join nouf oo her friend ..."
Shoug : " la etmaliq .. you know me .. I don't speak with strangers! "
Faris smiled : " but she's noufa's friend .. mu completely stranger .. "
Shoug : " I don't want .. aste7y .. "
Faris : " wazeena il del3a .. "
We both giggled
Shoug : " hehehe chub maliq …"
I took a breath ..
Shoug : " Faris .. abe agoolik shay .. "
Faris garrab his ear menni ..
I could smell his manly fragrance ..
Faris : " amrayy? "
And here when I said something else ghair eli eb galbe..!
Shoug : " mmm .. mm .. don't joke about your sickness .. it's not funny! "
He nodded : " enshalla .. "
He was gonna say something ..

But some guy said publicly :
" alsalam 3alaikom .. thanks for coming today for ………."
so we shut our mouths up ..



14 comments:

  1. FIRST!!
    M76;**MALII 5EL8 AD5AL MY ACOOUNT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED IT XD! can't wait for the next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. walla your the only thing keeping me up..mashkoora o takhtheen ajri :P

    are you shoug??? so can i call u shouga..bcz youcompleteme 7ada long!

    yallaaaaaaaaa next post..me loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWALAN :@ ANA M3A9BA 3LAICH LE2ANIICH MENZMAN MO YAYA BLOGGY :@

    w Thaneyan ! WHAT A STORY ! kamlaaaaaaaaay :P!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it!!

    cant wait for more, love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like where this is going...definitely continue writing it...i love ur personality already

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like this story alot.. oo kha9tan ina its true... oo i like close families ily cousins wiya ba3aa'6 like ours.. n urs...


    nice start cont. ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. M67;** : 3ashat the first one ;* .. what do you think about the post;* rayich mohem ..

    Sunset: heheh 7ayate;* thankyou ..

    Zain: 7aaaaaaaaaabebtiiii .. such a sweet words walla .. yeah Im .. heheh no my really name isn't Shoug .. YCM is fine I guess ;p .. and I posted a new post ;*

    Madry shako : awalaaan ilyoom ana zayretich bil bloggech ;p and commented ba3ad ..second ba3ad 3omre thaaaaaaankyouuuu;* .. third I love youuuu! :*

    Love : 7abebti entay! ;* .. love you more ..

    Nawarii : lil7en you didn't even think about where this story is gonna end! .. 7abebti .. I love you already ;$;*

    7aleeb kakaw : 7abebti .. thank you ;* .. yeah it's the best thing .. kellah agooL for my cousins 7etan our kids eseron close together '3asbin 3alaihum ;p .. thanks ;*

    Pinky : heheh thanks honey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7ada agra slow 3shn may5l9 ebsr3a b3den i have to wait :P
    LOOL

    im loving the story..
    n its more intresting coz its ur story..

    thanks 4 sharing 7bebti :**

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey YCM i want to send you something i made ! i really hope u like it ! bas how ?
    i did a layout for this story

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, i LOVE your blog, 7adha 3ajeba:).. but mo a7sn law tswen il writing 3adi, ya3ni mo Italic, it's much easier to read. :) btw thnx for taking the time to port it, love it!!

    ReplyDelete