Thursday, August 27, 2009

19 } ~ B.

I fell a sleep around 8:30 am ..
And woke up 3ala ilfu6oor ..

I didn't found any msg or missed call from Faris!

I texted him ..

To: Faris
" taqabbal allah .. please we need to talk .. call me!"

All the time in tarawe7 I was checking me mobile!
He did even reply 3ala my msg ..!


On the way home ..
I called Nouf ..
And told her what just happened yesterday ..


Nouf : " oh my goodness! He's such a child! Common! Faisal! Shkobrah? He's like our big brother! Ambaaih shougo he's sick wallah!! .. maskeen 7abebe feeh marath nafse!"

Shoug : " uuh chubay! Don't talk about him like that! .. okay he over reacted .. bas he's not mareth nafse or anything! "

Nouf : " mmm .. agoolich wait shrayich ashbuka with us? Oo you can talk to him? "

Isn't that kind of cheap?

Shoug : " mmm .. la la noufo .. I don't wanna talk to him chethe .. etha uhwa ma yabe khalas .. it's up to him! "

Nouf : " mu eb kaifaaaaa! You didn’t do anything wrong! .. omg! .. wait wait .. "

Shoug : " but …… "

She put me on hold..!

* BEEB *

Nouf : " aloooo all! "

Faris : "who's all? "

Nouf : " oh please! Don't act channa there's nothing wrong! .. you and shoug should talk to each other! .. "

Faris : " shit! I don't want to! "

Nouf : " don’t act like a child! Yaaaaaaahil? "

Faris : " chab nouf! "

Nouf : " faris! He's or cousin! .. don't act like she cheated on you or something! .. law ehya 7assa enna it's something wrong magaltlik 3anah wela galatle! .. right? "

Faris : " she didn't told me!! She sent me a msg at 4 am by mistake! "

Nouf : " yeah … but she told me about him .. ya3ne walla he's a brother! Ambaih aslant he's our cousin! "

Faris : " I'm her cousin too! "


I finally spoke .

Shoug : " ouch! "

Nouf giggled : " heheh yeah qaweya tara! "

Faris : " No! Shoug don't say ouch! .. cus it hurts laima ma etgolili about a "cousin" entay 6aqqa suwalif weyyah oo e7na yalah bil sena enshoufah mara! Oo I fond out about him by a msg la oo bil ghala6 at 4 am! With that stupid level of meyana!! .. and you Nouf .. please! I'm not baby 3endich 3alshan tashbekene eb kaifech! I know her number oo meta ma wedi akalemha I'll call her! .. "

I cut him out .. I know him so well ,
After that point he'll lose it …
Be3asib ezyada 3an elizoom .. oo ra7 yet7asaf ..
Bas in order to keep him self " maghloo6 3alaih" ..
Mara7 ye3tether bil3aks bekabbir ilsalfa izyada ..
I know him so well ..

Shoug : " I love you .. "

Nouf : " awwwh .. "

I giggled : " heheh entay ghala6! Sekeeh! "

Nouf : " I can't! ana elli shabkatkom .. etha sakaitah eb yensad menkoum too! "

Shoug : "uh! So khalich .. cus he wont pick it up! "

I said hal 7ache oo ana adre enna he's on line ..
I wanted to him to know enna it's not easy to let my cousin hear me oo ana a3tether ..
Bas .. 3alshan 5a6rah .. I'll do anything ..

Faris : " khalas shoug 6af .. "

Nouf : "Yeah! That's what men says 3alshan et5alis elsalfa .."

Me and Faris start laughing ..
She's crazyyy!

Faris : " entay radio?? Sektaay shwaaaaaaaaaaaay! "

Shoug : " heheheh ambaaaih etyaneneen noufo! Kilma asawey something wrong shebkeenah hehehehe! "

Faris : " khalas shoug .. that's okay .. but please ..

can I ask you for a favor? "

Shoug : " Sure 7abebe .. anything! "

Nouf : " kiss me? "

I blushed and Start laughing ..

Faris : " heheheh la 7ooooooooooooooollllellaaaah! "

Nouf : " Sorry guys bas walla ma7eb laima eser chethe! .. you belong to each other ediots ! "

Shoug : " heheheh I knoooooooooowwww! Hehehehe "


Faris : " Shoug 7abebti .. please delete faisal from your msn list .. okay? "

Shoug : " mmm .. but .. "

Faris : " no buts .. please? "

I mumbled : " mmm .. well, khalas ok .. enshalla "

Faris : " promise? "

Shoug : " yeah .. inshalla .. "

Faris : " great .. "


He whispered ..

Faris : " Now you should give me a kiss .. "

I giggled : " heheh faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiissss .. "

Nouf : " hahahahah 3aaaaady 3adyyyyyyyyy kiss him I'm okay with that! Heheheheh "

awaL ma wesalt our home ..
7asait fee loya ..

Shoug : " guys shwayya oo adeglikom .. tawne dasha ilbait .. oo ga3da asma3 loya! .. akhaf something efootne eheheheh .. "


Faris : " heheheh .. yalla ok honey .. "

Nouf : " byeeeee! "


I entered the living room ..
Where my mom was talking nervously to Nada!

My mom : " istaghferallah! Oo a7ad esawwey hal sowat eb hal shahar ilfotheel? 3amat 3ainaaaaaaaaaah!! .. qalel el adaaaaab! "

I opened my mouth in a shock ..
How? What? When?

I whispered : " shisalfa? "

Nada smiled : " nothing honey .. rou7ay darich! Rou7ay rou7ay .. "

I couldn't walk to my room ..
Galbe naghazne ..
Oo 7asait something big just happened!

Shoug : " yuma shfekooooooom?? "

My mom : " nothing shoug! Rou7ay darich yomma .. "

I nodded .. and walked slowly to me room ..

I heard my mom whispering : " oo al7een shbesawon? Gharbal allah eblisa!! Walla ma yeste7ee! "

Nada : " madre mama! .. bas shenu eb eed'hum? He's not awal wela akhir wa7ed .. "

I stopped in the middle of our tall mamar ..
And tried hard to listen 7ag 7acheehum ..

My mom : " al7een atesel feha wela shasawey? "

Nada : " yuma shetgoleeeeen?? Waladkom married someone ghasbin 3alaikom? Oo kil ilkuwait tet7acha feekom? .. no! yuma khalas sektay channich ma tadren it's better .. ebrou7 uhma maqhoreen now .. etzedenhm? "

My mom : " walla Om Khalid ma testahel! .. "

Nada : " walla allah e3een faisal! .. kanaw close! .. ma tadren al7een wain ewaddy wayha mn ilnas etha hathe suwat okhooh .."

I closed my eyes ..

Ok ok .. faisal's big brother called Khalid..
He's about 29 years old ..
I don't remember him that much ilsara7a ..
At age 17 he traveled to Canada for studying ..
oo bas mathkira ilsara7a ..

did he married someone oo ahalah mu rathen?
Ok why? When? Menu ehya?




21 comments:

  1. WOOOOW
    thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (K)(K)

    ReplyDelete
  2. il post 7da 3jeeb ,, ambaiih 7ady esht6ayt ,, meta el next post ?! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. enty you know how to write a story wallah! y3ni you leave us in eagerness and anticipation!

    can't wait for the next one ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. حبييييييييييييييييييييييييته من طءطء للسلام عليكم

    يعطيييج العافيه ياجمييله

    a7b ehbalkum btw enti o faris;)

    bs eeeee eeeee now go talk to fai9l legefa 3shn u knowwet9er salfa.. eee abi et9er salfa again:p

    mosalsal mkxiki:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post...waiting for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww enty o faris mashalla 3alaikum et'hablooooooooooooon, walla tstahloooooooooon ja'eza 7g the cutest teenage couple alive wallaaaaaaaaa ;*****
    Ala y5aleekum 7g ba3a'th inshalla!!!!
    ohhhhh omg, sh9aaaaaaar m3 khalid, tara e7na 9ar feena chii fee wld 3amyy! tzawaj wa7da bl srr b3dain youm 7mal mnha o yaab bnt galena :P bs all's good el7mdilla :D hahah bs still y3ni etha wldy ana sawa chiii walla a5tha o azefa zaf '3air 3n el 6abee3y!!! elmoshkila ena kan yadris fii ma9r o tzawaj wa7da ma9riya :S ana hay ely mu3ajebny bl maw'thoo3 :(
    heyyyyy, tara i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyy like fai9al, laish chiii galich faris, y3ni hellooooooooooo he's ur cousin o t3tabraina 7sbat u5oooch el 3oooooood!!!!!! y3niiii arghhhhhh seriously guys have problems :P bs im glad u all solved it out, especially with the help of nouf :P
    love youuuuuuuuu o gooooooood nightt ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IIIIT
    when is the next post..
    3aala naaaaaar antithir ;****
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOOOOOOOOW ! a7la post !! la ywageF:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaah love ur story ;D waiting for the nxt post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waii faris yeshaawg!:p So adorable!! Is this true welaa la2? Next please xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. 4 days nothing posted and every single minute we are refreshing and waiting for the next post:(..tell us the story eb ekhti9ar o fikay 3omrech itha you dont like to write the story;p
    love your story and love you;***

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLEEEEEEEEEASE post ;( wala i love you're story, so please post soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. tra ma 9art y3ne !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hellooo! it's an amazing story!! ;**** <3
    please next post;$$ i was waiting from long time!!;$ :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wainech 6waaltaay ???
    inshalla ena u r ok ? ;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tekfaaaain nazlay post gemt agra 19B again and again agazer :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, I deleted Unlock Us (:

    Visit my newst blog, Outspokenly.blogspot.com


    O when's the next post -.-?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are You Okay? Mu 3adtich it6awleen 3alaina?
    Luve You;*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey!, 3endch Email?

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey dear r u okay?
    or its just ramadhan keepin u busy??
    hope to hear from u soon..

    ReplyDelete