Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4 } ~


I was totally in shock!
Shda3wa 3alaaaaaih..!

I texted Nouf ; " msn now now now ;'( "
After 10 mins she joined msn ..
awaL ma dashat ..

shougan :
ommmmg! I can't believe it!!


N :
Whaaat?? Tara 5ara3tene!!

I sent her the chat log

N:
Huh! .. shfeeh hatha? Shda3wa!

I choked with my own tears ..

Shouga :
I don't know nofooo! .. did I really offence him in nino??


N:
No! .. it was random! Mu awwal Mara enyeb 6ari enah mareth ..it's a fact shogo .. mu masabba!

Shouga :
I don't know ..

N :
Telgaina he's stressed men iltafker eb ilsufar oo Now il summer holiday oo entay zedteeha 3alaih ..

Shoug :
Yeah maybe .. :'(


N:
Khara3eten! … yalla I'll go back to sleep .. oo you gomay namay ..

ilsalfa ma tiswa tara! he'll calm down bachir akeed ..

I thought : " yeah .. She's right .. "

I closed the laptop ..
And washed my face mn ilcucomber face mask ..
And layed down in my bed ..
I have this habit when I couldn't sleep ,,
I opens all the files in my mobile oo ag3ad ashuf oo delete elli mabehum ..
While I was reading my last birthday msgs ..


I received a new msg .. I stared at the time ..
It was 2:30am!

From: faris
" hey all .. Bacher bring to elyam3a 30kd... Jassim's birthday is next week ;)

so we'll buy him something nice ;) sweet dreams.. Goodnight"

I pressed ( move to .. ) folder (F) ..
140 msg.
I stared at the number of msgs that faris had sent it to me ..
Laish ga3da asayevhum?
Some of the msgs were just "ok .. " or " we'll meet you there! "

ya3ni ashya ma tiswa eny asayevha ..

God I don't know why laima faris ekon around a7is eb kahraba all over my body..
I love him so much .. But not as a brother .. not yet as a lover ..
I feel like I just wana be around him ..
I just wana make sure that he's fine and happy ..

To : faris
2:35 am
" I can't sleep faris .. "


From : faris
2:37am

" why? "

To: faris
2:39am
" because of you :( .. "


He ignored my msg for like 10 mins ..
So I fell a sleep ..


The next morning ..
When I woke up I found 2 msgs from him ..

From: faris
3:10 am

" really? .. "

From: faris
3:35 am
" shoug im sorry .. I was angry about few things oo thayagne enich 3amalteny eb nino like a little child infront of Nouf and Jassim , anyway that don't give me the right to cross the lines .. so Im sorry shouga;* .. "

I smiled ..
Get up and washed my face ..
Used my strawberry morning scrub from the bodyshop
And left my hair in a slik ponytail ..
Libast my dark skinny jeans with cotton large " I ROCK" tee .

Dakhalna bait my grandmother,.
I kissed all my aunts oo my grandparents ..
Went to the other living room where all the guys should be..
Awal ma I entered the room ..


Nouf : "where's the money? "
I giggled: "ohh I forgot ... wait degeega ... I'll take from my mom ..."
As I was turning side il door when faris were entering the room...
So I latterly crashed into him..
I just shrinked ..
He was tall mashalla ..
I was like 155 and he's around 180 ..
So I was nothing comparing to him mashalla ..

Shoug : " aaaaaaaaawccch .. !! "
Faris hold my shoulder :
" ta3awartay? "
I shook my head while moving few steps away from him : " no .. no .. "

I just blushed like hell ..
Shoug : " sorry ana elli dashait fek eheheh .. "
Faris : " I know .. bas 7asaitch ta3awartay! Tawny ala7eth how small are you! "


Nouf and a7mad laughed so hard mn awal ma da3amna ba3ath bas m3a ga66at ena tawa faris ella7eth "how small I am! " hastaraw the7ik ..

Shoug : " hehe .. maliq! .. I said enna Im sorry "

Faris : " la oo maktob 3ala ur shirt " I Rock" .. you Rock what babe wintay hal nitef? Nobody's in the out world will notice you 3alshan you rock there worlds "

Shoug : " hahahahahaha! Chub chub .. move away bas yalla! I wanna go to my mom! "

Faris : " why? You're gonna rock her head eb 7anitch? "

I really couldn't control my laugh : " heheheh .. I hate you maleq .. "

I was walking toward the "adults" living room ..
While saying to my self ..
Chathaba! You'll never hate him!

I was just gonna enter the living room ..


Faris from my back :

" Shoug …."

21 comments:

  1. YaaaaaaaaaaaaaY :D
    I LOVE THE FEELING WHEN I CHECK UR BLOG AND NEVER EXPECT A POST WHEN I FIND 2 at the same time :')
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU..
    and the post is PERFECT but is it short?
    or i want to read more ?:)
    LOVE YOUR STORY.. SOOO TRUE STORY :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh sry i forgot to write FIIIIIIIIIRST and
    Love you a lot..
    Sarouna :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoug shinooo ??????
    may9eer chethy!
    ishfeekon ilyoom!
    inty oo monwa keeping us hanging chethy!!;p
    besss wanasa 2 posts ib one day!!:p
    nexxt post please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaaaallllla i wanna know i am hoooooked!!!;****

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOWW!!!!:D .. YOU ARE AMAIZING:* !! I REALLY LOVE YOOU SOO MUCH<3<3 THE STORY 3AJIEBA OU 9A7BAT`HA B3D ;*(I) btw i`m a silent reader bs minkthr ma`ana mistansa ktbt comment ;$!! thank you so much;* DR;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7abaaitech wallaaaaaah;**!
    3ad madry lasih dayman i love the male charcters of your story akthar mn ay story.. madry laish lol ;p kha9atan 3aziz eb your 1st story:P
    waiting for your next 3ala naaaaaaaar:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. nxxxttt possssssttt plzzz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaaaaaaaaaaaay itshawgooon il9ara7a..thanks 3ala el second post now ill sleep with a smile on my face....LOVED IT ....intai ow faris itnasboon ba3th hopefully something happens in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug* btw i love your story the most min il ketabtehoum :*************** 9ij 9ij 9ij nice

    yala waiting new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehehe =D yalla next post please ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. yaaaaaaaaaay walla i can't till the next post, aish ra7 ygoolaha?! Walla I'm like literally on my toes right now! I love it ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. ambaihh i love your story;*... next post pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez w ekouun longer. haha;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT 3ala ur storries;*** mashallaah mashallaah wallaa 7adaa 3ajeebeen!
    allaah!! so this is ur story??!;p
    hehe, bas one thing il posts are short;( ou il font e3awir l3yoon naw3an maaa;p! hehehe, low nafs re-love him el font tara a7san ou 3ala akbar ekoon a7laa!:p
    post more plss;***
    ou thanks la2anich ba6altay ur blog kint kil kil kil yoom adish i check itha u opened it ;) el 7amdilaa u diddd;p! cos kanat el qi9aaa (Y) ;p
    yallaa enshallaah lil a3laaa;)
    love youuuuuuuu;******

    -SS:*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarouna: 7ayaaaaate! ;* Love you too ;* .. heheheh madri .. ma7es ennah short bas kelkoum etgolon ennah short so ;x .. Im sorry ;* wazeen il first :*

    Identity : looool it's our new trend :P .. mwah mwah sorry ;*

    Monwa : loool enzaffaina :( .. yalla ;*


    DR: 7abebtiiii thankyou ;* .. and keep commenting it makes me happy! ;*

    Dreamer : ana a7ibch akthar;* .. loooool! I brefer guys too ;p .. bas no please not compare 3aziz to faris .. no no no ! :'*

    Anonymous : enshalla ;*


    Nawarii : heheh ba3ad galbi ;* .. la etgolen thanks! You elli thanks guy for keep reading and supporting me! :* .. Love you ;*


    Zain: 7abebtiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;************* me too! ;p

    Lulu : enshalla :*

    Sunset: 7abebtiiiiii ;* .. heheheheh 777777aaabebti walla :* .. love you ;*


    Anonymous: 7abebti walla mashkora :* .. enshalla ;*

    Madryshakw: LOOOOOOOOOL sorryyyyy walla madri :'(

    SS. : 7abebti walal madrey enna ilfont khayis ya3ni style :P heheheh . and it's my story yes :') .. 7abebtiiiiii entaw elii thanks walla ;* love you guys ;*



    looleey: enshalla ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yalla wain lnew post chanch n6rtenaa wayd ;$$ hehehe nabee long action post ;$

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yalla plz i Cant sleep aby AGRAAAAH :D:P
    One thing u need to knw mahma u write long or short 100 post or 1 post its all the same we always WANT MORE:D!!

    BECAUSE WE LOOOOVE YOU & YOUR BLOG & YOUR STORIES & YOUR POSTS & YOUR WRITING

    ;***************
    Sarouna:D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sarouna: 7abebti I posted 2 parts;);* .. Enjoy ..
    and thanks for your sweet words .. it means the world to me walla :'*

    ReplyDelete
  18. 7ab F personality (L)

    he's cute o funny o manly.. shay real..

    ReplyDelete