Saturday, August 15, 2009

15 } ~




I sat on our coach...
Staring at the air!
Watching the emptiness...
I felt like my heart just stopped beating..
And all my feelings were frozen..!
I felt .. Numbness ..

Our house phone rang ..
I jumped from the couch ..

Shoug : " alo? "

…. : " haaa? "

Shoug : " menu entay? "

Nouf : " are you stupid? I'm Nouf!! "

Shoug : " Nouf! .. he .. he .. left me Nouf! .. for my mom's sake .. he just left me! .. "

Nouf : " whaaaaaaaaaaaat? "

Shoug : " Is he insane?? Who told him that he should leave me? .. I don't need my mom's approval 3ala everything!! .. omg nouf!! omg!! "

Nouf : " calm down! .. don’t' shout! .. maybe he was on shock .. oo he got scared ..
Let him have his own space and time .. and he'll be back .. if he really loves you .. he'll come back .. he'll propose shoougo etha he loves you! "

My eyes winded ..
Here when the ugly truth crashed into me ..
All my angry feelings turned into sadness ..

I whispered while tearing up : " he let me down .. he left me chethe wana metwahqa with my mom .. "

Nouf cut me off : " calm down shougo .. and don't cry .. if he belongs to you .. he'll be back .. "

I whispered : " he said the same .. if we belong together .. we'll find our ways out of this shit .. "

Nouf : " See! .. calm down now .. and try to fix things with your mom .. ok 7abebtii? "

Shoug : " ok .. bye "

I closed the line ..
And went to my room ..
Changed into black training with white " I <3 color="#ff6600">Shoug : " no! "

She closed the door and went to her room!
She just knew that I'm down .. men eldvd o oil sweets elm7athefeen ..

I was really bored .. and not in the mood for anything ..
So I started another movie ..
And it was .. davidas ..

I cried over every romantic scene ..
I hate this movie! Until today ..
It brought me bad memories ..

After the movie's done ..
I laid my head down ..
And a hot tear drop fond her way on my cheeks ..

I went to the bathroom and washed my face with a cold freshing water ..
It was around 7 pm ..
So I decided to join msn ..
I pressed sign in …

Dr. Faisal … do you know? Says:
Guwa ya 7elwa : )


Oh god! .. I wasn't in the mood for his malaqa oo theqalat 6enaaaaah!

Shougan .. la la etkhaleeni .. wela la7tha!! Says:
Ahleen faisal .. way hal face cham marra agoolek ennah EBO6 ILCHAAAAAABD!!

Dr. Faisal … do you know? Says:
Hehehehe shfeech em3asba!! Khalas youba .. mara7 a7e66a ever again! :D:D <- chethe ok?

Shougan .. la la etkhaleeni .. wela la7tha!! Says:
Hehe yeah good! :D


Dr. Faisal … do you know? Says:
Shloonch? Shakhbarich?

Shougan .. la la etkhaleeni .. wela la7tha!! Says:
Wallaaaah .. good! .. uu?

Dr. Faisal … do you know? Says:
I'm good damich good : )

Dr.Faisal .. do you know? Says:
Sorry Sorry!!!! * :D

I giggled .. 3abe6?

* deeding *

- Faris .. kalemooha , khaberooha, waselou SHOUGI laha , 6amenoha , 3alemoha Enna galbi 3endaha .. Says:
pumpkin :*

My eyes winded ..
And my fingers froze ..
I stared at his nickname ..
It just killed me softly ..

I opened faisal's conversation ..

Shougan .. la la etkhaleeni .. wela la7tha!! Says:
Sorry have to go ;) see you .. and say hello to Hissa ;)


I pressed sign out ..
Without closing the conversations mn iltedoodeh ..

I rolled in my bed ..
And tried hard to sleep ..
I couldn't stop my tears ..
I whispered : " God , I'm scared! "

In the middle of the night ..
I felt someone entering my room ..
My mom shook my shoulder gently ..

She whispered : " Shouga .. wake up drink water .. b3ad shway be'athen .. "

I opened one of my eyes ..

My mom handled me class of water ..

My mom : " do want toast? "

I whispered with my sleepy voice : " no! "

I drank my water silently ..
And gave the class back to her ..
I was half a sleep so I wasn't aware 100%!

* In Ramadan we had this big gathering for women only in the first three days of Ramadan for women elli yabon ebarkon ilshahar for mama 6aiba ..
And Our family (men and women) netyamma3 after 2 weeks of Ramadan for the qirqe3an .. neg3ad together in the backyard with all kinds of tea and 7ab ooo the small kids elli eyoon eqarqe3oon kelna enkoon ga3den neth7ak 3alaihum ;p heheheh ..


So ,

Two weeks passed ..
And I heard NOTHING about faris ..
I didn't call him and he didn't leave me law email

On the way back from tarawee7 my mom told me that She'll give me my mobile back .. and she'll test me for few months until she could trust me all over again! .. and she said things like don't let me down again! And if I fond anything " ya wailch ya suwad lailech..! "

I was scared that I'll see faris and got my mobile on the same day!
It was all new for me ..
I didn't knew how to react or what to do ..!

I went to my room and took a shower ..
Waved my hair ..
And libast a cute off-the shoulder peachy dress with brown flat and mixed bright bangle set ..

On the road to mama 6aiba's house ..
It was all silent between me and my mom ..
Ma3anna the things between us are getting back to normal ..
But I don't know why both of us didn't talk kelish!
She gave me my mobile ..
And we walked in the backyard ..

We kissed everyone ..
And start chatting and eating cupcakes and mini qirqe3an sweets ..
My heart was beating so fast ..

I whispered to Nouf : " do think that he'll show up? "

She nodded : " daah! I'm sure! "

Faris : " alsalam 3alaikom .. "

He said while entering the big silver gate of the backyard ..
I moved my eyes away ..
To find my mom staring at me!



15 comments:

  1. a7ess il wathe3 kan 7ada awkward!:s
    faris u oo ur mom!!:P
    loved the post next post please!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. next pleaaaaase :(

    i love it and YOU :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaay ana galby 3awarny laish chithee 9ar bainkom

    ReplyDelete
  4. a7b ina your posting moreee:)
    lool ana wallah wayid mstansa 3la hal blog.
    i love love lovee it <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. waYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY makeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenaaa :******

    shay not easy abdn!

    yala esh be9er later!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. allaahhh walla i loved it. alla y3een shoug o faris, they broke my heart...
    loved this post o love u more ;******

    ReplyDelete
  7. alla e3ain shog w faris w ewafgkoom ;[[ ... faris ma beda shii esweeeh ;P
    inshalla ra7 et3daal don't worry ;$$

    ReplyDelete
  8. Broken hearts :'(!! Walla i cried .. u feel it in ur heart everything ouch!! True Love Never Dies :D!!
    Hope Everything better :D
    Sarouna ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ycm, makw part ywansoon le2ana 7adi '6ayeg 5elgiii w gam t'6aygen 5elgiii zyada:P!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love, will find its way! Can't wait for the next one xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaaaaay ;'(
    wait for the next post;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. mbaark 3aliiCh el ShahaaaR ;**
    oo
    3eeDich MbaRaaaK ;) ;p kaak moqadaMaaN :p

    yallah nazleleena new post ;$$$ ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. new pooooooost plssss !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. btw i loooove it !!! cant wait for the new post !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. PLEASE we need new post.. mn mita nan6ir ;$ please please <3

    ReplyDelete