Saturday, August 8, 2009

10 } ~


we were chatting about every single detail Sarat eb hal last few weeks ..
while eating our burgers oo share laughs about suwalifhm eb Paris ..

faris were normal .. laughing oo talking about Paris oo ilsuwalif elii sarat ..
tell Nouf said ..

Nouf : " bas omg it's so romantic! Mo malat family trip at all! .. It's amazing for a honeymoon ..."

Me and fa6oma did our: "awwwwwwhhh! Cuuuuuteeee! "

Jassim said while laughing: " shda3wa 3alaikom!"

A7med : " 3awanis mesakeen ma yenlamoon! "

Fa6om : " singles please mu 3awanis 7alaya wayhik .. "

We all start laughing 3ala nejrat'hum ..
I turned my face 3ala faris with a half smile ..
I was putting my hand yamme on the corner of my chair ..
He reached for my hand .. And touched my fingers softly ..
I start blushing oo giggling ..

Nouf : " shelli ethaaaa7kech? "

I was blushing so hard ..
A7is it's hot .. mu gadra atkalam ..

Faris : " wentay shaku feha! "

Nouf raised her eye browses : " bedaina? "

A7med : " walainnn! Entaqlat il nejra lekom? "

I break a laugh .. cause wath3ah oo uhwa ghabi ma yadre shesalfa kan etha7ik ;p ..


Me and faris kept talking to each other every single day ..
I became so attached to him ..
I couldn't breath without his voice ..
He was my everything ;*


Shoug : " I'll go to il mustawsef Now .. I'm so sick .. "

Faris : " 7abebtii .. do want me to take you 7ag il6abeb? "

Shoug : " noo .. please you don't have too …"

Faris : " 7ayate I want to come .. "


Shoug : " 7abebe please walla wayhe ma'sat I have a flue .. mabeee "

He starts laughing : " heheheheh .. it's don't matter entay pretty anyway .. "

I start giggling : " heheheh .. ya you'll change your mind when you see my red nose heheheh .. awch la et'9a7ekni .. "

Faris : " hehe yalla 7ayate rou7ay ildr. Oo 6amnene shegolich .. ok? "

I nodded : " ok .. "

Libast a black training oo white t-shirt maktoob 3alaiha bil yellow ( HELLO) ..
Left my hair up in a ponytail ..
And went to the dr.

I sat waiting for my number for 10 mins. Taqreban ..
6ooL ilwaqt I was texting faris ofcourse ..

To: faris
" brb badish 3ala ildr. Finaaaaaaally ;p "


I knocked on the door ..

The dr. : " come in .. "

I smiled while walking in ..
I was thinking " please god! Mu oo ana shakle chethe ekoon il 6abeb handsome oo around 25 years old! Mu waaaagtttta! "

Ok he was around 25 .. but mu handsome heheheh ..
Short .. small black eyes .. one dimple ..
Kuwaiti! Nothing special eb his face ..
7adda typical kuwaiti man ..

The dr: " 3asa masher .. " he took the paper from my hand .. " shoug? "

I sat on the black mustawsef chair ..

Shoug : " flu! .. I guess .. "

The dr. : " say aaa .. "

I opened my mouth ..
He did some random things ..

The dr: " nothing dangerous .. it's just a flu "

OOOOOOOH REALLYYYYYY?

I gave him a look : " I know! .. I told you! "

The dr. : " enzain shfech em3asba! "

Shoug : " huh.. I'm not! I'm just sick! "

He smiled : " you know Hissa alx? "

I rolled my eyes while thinking about Hissa ..
She's my 2nd 2nd 2nd 2nd 2nd cousin!!!
Shay eserlina mn eb3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddd ..
I don't even remember her wayid!
Kanaw eyon mama 6aiba's house oo tel3ab m3ana ..
Bas she6ary..!

I smiled : " hissa? .. hissssa! .. yes? "


The dr. : " well guess what? .. she's my sister! "

I opened my mouth in a surprised way : " really? .. I don't remember you!! "

The dr. : " shloooooon nada? "

I giggled : " good! Married with a little dalal! "

The dr. : " ya I know .. 3ethman her husband yeg3ad m3ana bil dwaneya .. "

I smiled : " ya7lelah 3ethman he's kind .. "

Ok ok .. what's next?

He smiled ..
I took my paper ..
and left the mostawsef ..

I dialed faris's number..

Shoug : " ommmg! Faros tathker 7issaaaaa alx?? "

Faris : " ha? Om kasha? "

I start laughing so hard : " hahaha oh my god!!!! Hahah ta5ayyaaaaal the dr. tawa u5ooha! And he recognized me!! Heheh mathkeraaaaa!! "

Faris : " mashallaaaa faisal sar 6abeb! Ana khubre feh eb thanya jam3a! "

Shoug : " yaaaaa! He's name is faisaaaaal!! Mathekart esma etsaddiq! Kent aby ashoof bil paper shesma .. bas kheft echekni oo etfashaaal! "


We start laughing oo talking about the old days ..
Ayam il 6ufoola il '3abeya heheh ..
Radait ilbait ..
Took my pills .
Drank hot chicken and corn soup ..
And layed on the living room ..

My mom entered the living room and touched my forehead ..

My mom : " shlounch? "

I nodded : " good .. "

My mom : " tawne sheft faris .. "

Galbe naghazne .. what the point of telling me?

Shoug : " so? "


My mom : " I'm just telling you! "

I smiled : " aha .. "

My mom : " is there's anything I should know about your weird relationship with fairs? "

I raised my voice : " ayyyy weird? He's my cousin!! There's nothing weird about it!!!!!! "

My mom stood up : " shfech 3asabtay? .. I'm just asking!! "

Shoug : " there's nothing to talk about .. mafena shay! .. he's my cousin and I'm close to him .. mashof feha shay .. "

My mom : " walla etha 3araft ghair hal 7ache ya wailch .. "

I took my blanket and walked toward my room while mumbling : " fine fine ! "

I entered my room and locked the door ya3ni em3asba ..

I called faris ..

Shoug : " uuf! Mama etbu6 ilchaaaaaaabd! "

Faris : " 3aib hal 7ache shougo .. "

Shoug : " la la sij sij .. she really pissed me off! "

Faris : " why 7abebti? "

Shoug : " she's asking me etha fe shay bainnah .. etgoli a7is! Oo etha darait enna there's something ya wailech!! "

Faris : " la et5afef 7abebti she cares about you oo e7eq laha et7ate oo et5af .. "

My voice start shaking : " et5af? .. et5af mennik? "

Faris : " uuush .. calm down .. nafs hal waqt next year
kilshay bekon ok .. deal? "

Shoug : " what do you mean? "

Faris : " ya3ni I wont go to USA wentay em3aliqa! .. ofcourse my mom will talk to yours oo eser kilshay official .. "

I smiled : " promise? "

Faris : " aked promise .. "

I blow him a kiss : " a7ibek .. "

Faris : " a7ibech akthar .. yalla galbi namay al7een ..
your voice no comment .. "

I giggled : " heheh chenna mo 3ajbik? "

Faris : " heheheh no it's amazing .. bas rou7mene oo 6ebaay ebsir3a .."

Shoug : " heheheh maaliq .. yalla bye .. "

I closed the line ..
And opened my laptop .
It was around 8 pm ..
So taw il nas enny anam ..

Awal ma I signed in ..
6ala3li a blue box ena fe a7ad added me ..
And yaaa ..
guess what??
It was ..



Dr. faisal!



18 comments:

  1. Ma 7abaait faisal madre laish;p
    Faris, ZOUQA
    awesome part keep it up love;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Waiii3 !!:P
    ooooH Galb el um e5are3 !!!:P
    Faris: The PERFECT Man
    and ofcorse ShouG: The PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT Young lady..
    umm;p 1 question ur cousin knew about you?
    and Plz other posts!:D
    Love you as alwayws but more :D
    Sarouna ;D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leish a7is hal faisal min wara ina?!?! qalbi lays mu6ma2in lahu abad abad!!

    YCM we missssed you :*** 3asa you had a good weekend??

    na6reen il next part :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. madree liash alla yaster mn faisal kilsh ma7beta ;[[[[
    zain swaitiii eshloon el shleeh 3sa estanstii ;D
    I Missed uuuuuuuuu ;****
    waiting for next post 7biibtii ;$

    ReplyDelete
  5. faj2aaah !!!?


    ishyabii he added u ;s !!!? i think he will be a problem.. ALLAH YASTER BS !!!! maderi ishyabii !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha now fai9al eb yu3jb mskeeen :p


    hehehhe 7beet elpart.. bs ya (shoug) leash kela em39ba mo zain :p

    a7bch 4 the part.. thanks dear!

    i 7di i love lama kelhum yg3doon weya b3'6 !! reminds me of me n my cusins wel ehwaash ele ye9eeer bena :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaaaay sheyabii faisal mo wagta la ye5arib 3ala shouq oo faris

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved the part, Faris is adorable, however i think Faisal is gonna have some feelings towards Shoug, cant waiiiiiit;p!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't add him don't ;@@

    yallah kamlii


    BTW !! im baaaCk ;$$$ Nice story shoog :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ee 9iijjj ;$$

    Welcome BaaCk ;* Ween gha6aa ;\ ;p

    oo nice tan :p eb shaliih mama 6eba ymkn lol :p


    ooo ooo :$ plz zaydaaay el posts ana an6er adsh el bait 3shaaniich oo akher shy andegr ;C

    ReplyDelete
  12. weeeeeh hatha illi ma 7asabna 7sabaaaa :p
    na3am dr faisal na3am !!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. wlain eshyabii Dr.faisal ?!
    waiting for the Next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shaikhatilzain: la 7aram tara he's not bad ;p .. 7abebti;* thanks

    Sarouna: looool yesss galb il um mo 6abe3e walla !! .. 77777aaaaaaaaayyyyyyate! ;* thanks for your sweet sords ;*

    Zain: loooool shfekom e7saskom kella salbe 3an ilboys? :P 7aram 3alaikom ya jema3a heheheh .. yes wallaaaa ;D bas missed you guys ;x

    Lulu: 7ARAM 3ALAIKOUM! ;p heheheh .. eeeeeeh walla wanasa :D yam3a ;p

    7aleeb kakaw : faj'etain wana akhaitech!! ;S ..

    Nosa: loooooool la shaku! Heheheh mo em3asba :P bas nazra shwayy (a) hahaha ..
    Aaaah I loves us laima enkon together sadqeni;* Missed the old days! ;(

    Madryshakw: looooooooooooooooooool ;p

    Rawan: 7adda mo waqta .. allah ehadah yay bil waqt il thay3! ;S

    Bella-S: love your story ;***** .. heheheh no no no walla no! ;p

    Dillo ; he's my cousin! Laish I don't add him? ;S I was thinking chethe ..
    Loooooool and I HATTTE TANNING YA BENT ;@ so I sat dakhel laima il magharb a6la3 ;p heheh 7abbbbbebtiiiii;*

    Roodi : 7adddddddda ;S

    Looleey: mayabe ela salamtich;p heheheh .. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. whens the next post???

    ReplyDelete
  16. ew faisal! no comment, i think he likes shoug!

    ReplyDelete