Monday, August 17, 2009

17 } ~



Great! ..
And that's what I was waiting for!!
Hatha elli nagesnii mu sa7 .. !

I pressed silent ..
And shrieked in my bed ..
And start crying like a little kid ..

It hurts me how much I missed him ..
I miss his face .. his smile .. his voice .. his touch .. his charming ba7a .. his jokes .. his care .. his smell .. I just MISS HIM SO BAAAAAAD!

My mobile kept ringing ..
The light didn't turned off! 6ool illait eshb ..
Every time I opened my eyes .. I'll find it eshb! ..

At 5:28am I opened my eyes ..
Take my dress off ( yeah I slept in my dress .. )
And get back to sleep ..
I check on my mobile ..
There's was 35 Missed call ..

" Faris " Is calling ..

My eyes winded ..
And my nose turned red ..

I mumbled ;
" ooh god! Shooug stop it! "


I whispered : " alooh? "

Faris whispered back : " 7abebtiiii .. "

The tears start falling ..

Shoug : " what do you want faris? "

Faris : " I want you 7abebe .. "

I start crying with sniffing ..
I felt like screaming!

Shoug : " after what? .. you let me down faaa… "

Faris : " uuush .. take a breath .. "


Shoug : " faris! "

Faris : " Take a breath ..Now! "

I smiled and took a breath ..

Shoug : " haaa... I took .. "

Faris : " Now kiss me .. "

I giggled : " heheheh fairs! .. why did you called? "

Faris : " I missed you .. when I saw you .. I felt insane enny hadaitech chethe .. I let you down I know .. but I was .. I'm still afraid! .. afraid 3alaich mn ahalich oo omch! .. mabech ta5seren shay for me .. I don't want you doing anything stupid Now to regret it later .. "

Shoug : " will I ever regret fighting with my mom over you? "

Faris : " I don't want you to fight with your mom shouga .. "

Shoug : " well , I did .. "

Faris : " afa!! Laaaaish? "

I whispered while choking with my tears : " et7ebne faris ? "

He whispered back : " is that even a question? .. Entay 7ayate oo ras malii .. entay 7abebtii .. shloon ma a7ebch? .. I love you so much shoug .. "

I start crying and told him what happened with my mom ..

Faris : " uuush .. khalas 7abebti .. khalas la tabchen .. tomorrow the first thing to do ennch etratheenha .. "

Shoug : " and you? .. you will despair again?? mu saaaaa7?"


Faris : " shouga .. ana amot fech .. and I'll come back to you walla .. I promise .. "

Shoug : " no faris! No!! .. don't leave me .. "

I start crying like a child ..

Shoug : " I can't breath without you .. I can't move on without you .. I can't .. ana bedoonik wela shay .. "


He whispered : " aaakh ya galbeee .. "

We both giggled ..

I whispered : " Faris khalas .. we'll continue pretending ena there's nothing between us .. but in real we'll be together! "

Faris : " are you sure? "

I nodded : " yes yes .. I'm! "

Faris : " if that whets you want shougii .. khalas that's fine .. elli tabeenah eser .. all I want ennich happy and save .. "


I giggled : " well I'm happy but not save .. "


Faris : " 7abebti .. you're save damna together .. nobody can ever harm you while I'm alive .. ok? "

I blow him a kiss : " mwah .. ok "

Faris : " raaaaa7 ilsyam! "

We both laughed ..

We kept talking till 11 am ..

He said in a sleepy voice : " yalla 7oobi let's sleep .. "

I whispered : " yalla .. "

I felt his smile ..

Shoug : " don't smile .. heheheh "

He laughed : " heheheh shdaraach enny smiling? "

Shoug : " heheh madreeee I felt it! "


Fairs : " I wanna see you .. "

Shoug : " me too .. I Missed your eyes .. "


Faris : " I missed you more .. khanrou7 netfa6ar barra today .. "

I giggled : " heheh tabe ommi tazne6ne? .. "

Faris : " kelman eye! Me oo jassom oo a7mdo oo fa6oma oo you oo nouf! "

Shoug : " ahh! .. I wanna see you bas enta heheheh that's what on my mind .. bas ok I'll see .. "

Faris : " yala galbe goodnight .. "

Shoug : " gn galbe .. "

I closed my eyes ..
I couldn't sleep ..
I felt so gilty ..


Mama : " yes bring me my black laffa! "

I heard my mom's voice ..
That's when I felt ib weakness on my knees ..
Uuh god ..

I opened my room's door ..

She turned her eyes ..
And gave me a cold look ..

Shoug : " good morning .. "


Mama : " hala .. "

She said and walked away ..

I followed her : " mama .. I'm .. so .. sorry! .. I didn't mean anything men eli geltah .. "

Mama : " no shoug you did! They said .. whatever you said when you're angry that's what's really in your heart! "

Shoug :" mom .. it's over khalas! .. okay I'm mad .. but I'll move on .. 7etan tawa I closed the line from nouf .. kelena benrou7 netfa66ar together .. khalas .. he's my cousin again .. "

Shit shit shit!! ..
How could I lie in Ramadan's day?


She kept staring at me ..

I kissed her head and whispered : " sorry .. "

She smiled : " that's ok .. khalas .. will move on and forget about the whole thing .. ok? "

I smiled : " ok .. thankyou .. "

I went to my room ..
Took a nap ..
And set my alarm to wake me up at 3:30 pm
Kan e'athen around 5:00 ..
So I took a quick shower .. with a huge smile on my face ..

I'm back with faris and good with my mom! Huh ..
What a great life ?

Straight my hair and wore a black hair band ..
With floral sateen elastic waist dress ..
And silver flats ..

I saw my watch ..
Shit it was 4:53!
I ran to the car calling for our driver ..

Shoug : " chilies ebsir3a! now now .. "

I texted the guys ..
From: Shoug
" wainkom? .. I'm On my way ;) ..

faris you told them ina chilies mo? ;p "

From : fa6a6a
" me oo jasom oo a7medo oo faris there! .. you oo noufo? "

I called nouf ..

Shoug : " heeeeey .. "


Nouf : " hey babe .. uugh! The streets 7ad'hum crowded! "

Shoug : " yeah .. heheheh "

Nouf : " why you're laughing? "

I giggled while singing : " back back back baaaaaaaaaaack! "

Nouf : " ooooh shut up! That's greaaaaaaat! Howwwww? When? "

I told her what happened ..

Nouf : " ooooooh babe! That's so sweeeeet! Thanks god! .. "

I start blushing : " yaaa .. heheheh .. yalla I arrived .. "

Nouf : " ok .. give me 5 mines! .. bye "

I entered chilies ..
And they were on the first table ..

so I didn't need to call anyone!

Shoug : " salaam .. "

Jassom , a7med : " wa3laiakom elsalam .. "

Fa6om hugged me : " heeeeeeey .. shlounch? "

Shoug : " good .. bas hungry heheheh .. "


Faris was writing a msg ..
he knew how to act like a "cousin" heheheh ..

I smiled : " Hey faris …"


He raised his big stunning eyes ..
Oh god! ..
Did he gave me a half smile?

Faris : " hala hala .. "


I sat next to him ..
And ordered country fried chicken and water ..

Faris suddenly said : " where's my mobile?? Mu lageeh!! "

I searched around me ..

Shoug : " haw maku shay!! "


Nouf : " I'll call .. wait .. "

She was searching for hers! Heheheh ..

Shoug : " waay! Khalas noufo I'll call! "

I pressed his name ..

** (( enty methel manty 3ala kither ma mar .. aghla ilbashar oo ma7ad yeswach 3endi .. ghalach ma akhfeeh oo agolaha jaher .. ya 7elmi ilawal oo gable oo ba3dii .. )) **


My heart start beating so fast ..
Awwwwww!
Isn't that the cutest ringtone ever??

He fond it under the table ..

Faris : " kahu kahu! "

I closed the line ..
And spotted Noufo ..
She winked ..
I giggled ..

Fa6om : " 3ishtaaaw! Ente methel manteee!! .. what's my ring??? "

She called him ..

* Nokia tone *


We all break a big laugh ..

While fa6oom's mumbling : " shm3na! shm3na! why she's different than meee? Haa? "

Faris winked : " la et7e6en rasich eb ras'ha .. "

I blushed ..

Jassom : " ayyyyyywa! "

Noufo : " hahahah jassomm please 7e6li any ringtone! 7asesni bil 7ub pls la an7eref .. "

We all break a laugh ..

Shoug : " shut up yalla 3ad .. I'll put you whatever you want fa6oo6a .. don't get upset .. "

I blow her a fly kiss ..
She blushed ..

Shoug : " awwwww! Haaaay are you sick!! I'm a girl! Don't get it wrong! "

It was just hilarious ..
We had a great time ..
Till around 8 pm ..

We said our goodbyes ..

Nouf whispered : " menu beridch? "

Shoug : " I don't know .. anyone .. you? "

She pushed me faris's side : " no! go ask him! "

I blushed ..
She's crazy!

I whispered to faris : " etwadene? "

He smiled : " yah .. bas?? .. itha ma shaletich ilsayara a7e6ich be3youni .. "

I blushed : " thankyou .. "

50 comments:

  1. yaaaaay first looool ana wala mara sawait comment 3ala ur post bs gelt al7een bsawi 3ashan akon awal wa7da

    kel ur stories 3ajebeeeen wallah i like them o 7ade 9ert addicted 7ag ur blog kel shway asawi refresh ;Pp~

    alah yhaneech inshallah o ya36eech 3ala gad nyetch weli eb balech ;***

    WaFo0oYa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya7leeelhoom ;$$$ ..
    mee 2 I love uu ycm ;** ,,
    waiting ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post;) any more posts elyoum;$?
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaay ya7lailaaa iyanin faris ;**

    -R ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo5 tawni achof hal post ! lemii read !

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZooQaa;$$$ ..

    thanx for the seconed post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. a5aaaaaiiih :P! HAPPY POSTS :p! wnasa;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. wanasa 2 posts il youm oo waaay hal faris iyanin

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TADREEEEEN HOW HAPPY I AM?!!!
    Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh i'm out of words walla! Walla eny I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT WAYD WAYDDD!!!!!! I'm so happy things are back to normal with her mom and faris, it's a relief :)
    LOVE YOU ;****

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute !!

    bs i hate the lies.. y3ni lazm in the end bt9er meshakel ebsebat hal lies..

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGGGGG I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE <33 !

    ReplyDelete
  12. e7mm why am i blushing? i'm BLUSHING chna ana shoug! 7emdella wel sheker;p .. waaaay tshawgoun:* 3asa allah la yfaregkoum;)
    yallaah next next la t6awleen 3alaina hun!:p

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaaaaaaaaaaaw !!
    Thats soooo cute !!
    Faris is soo understanding and caring =')
    I really really do appreciate ur courage of posting ur true love story =D
    there was a post u posted min zman that u were in Dubai and couldnt sleep bcz of him XD
    la 3ad ma yestwee chee =P ana min dubai o agoolich u must come with him and enjooy ur tiiiime =D =D
    inshalla fee ur honeymoon ;)
    netraya the next post =D

    - Maha

    ReplyDelete
  14. iho aham shay ina u broke a laugh l2na law the laugh was intact chan 9arat mashkil =O

    ReplyDelete
  15. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 3ajeeeeeeeb 3ajeeeeeeeeeb 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbb!!!! i love ur storryyy 7aiiil !
    6ayiib meta the next post?!
    mashalaah ur writting(y) ! ;p
    ana baiin fatra ou fatra aktiib mo alwayyss;p! hehe, bas wallaaa ya7lailkom! yyyy qi9itich 3ajeebaaa;**
    7adiii abii the next posst !
    ou plsssssss kitbaaay akthaaar:p hehehe, the more i get the more i want;) :p
    ma3ana u write alot bas walla i never get enough;;*
    yallaa enshallaah lil a3laaa;*
    loveee youuuuuu !!

    -SS:*
    with loveee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. giiirl like kl two hours i check law you posted 3ashan i want to be first .. e7mm naqza(reserve first comment for moi);$
    love you:'D

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaaawww !! adorable <3 !! bs laish min wara omha !? she could wait and see to things lead them .. 7araam omha :( ..
    cant wait .. POST PLEASE :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. and see where thing lead them *

    ReplyDelete
  19. when are you going to post...?

    ReplyDelete
  20. hellllooooooooooooo YCM
    long time i didnt comment hhehehe
    am saying this to you ka naqd banna2,,,,kanat wayed 7ilwa mennech enna kil post et7e6een pic mu3abber lelqessa oo maq6a3 mn song,,yshed ilwa7ed o ya36eeh title or breif 3ala ily ebyegra o nice touch o hashy fegadnaa eb this story ,,, adry enna u take a long time to find the right one bss its a somment;)
    thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. THATS SO FUCKING ADORABLE DUDE!!! Ahahaha i laughed my head off youm faris kesar feeha ou 6ela3 il nokia ring tone hahaha xp ! Waitiiiiiiing my love xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay that’s it, I kept reading and reading wishing for you to find a way to correct your English or to at least stop using it but I’ve had it…
    First of all, spelling mistakes… you can simply avoid that by using MS word which will correct all your typos. And it’s so easy! So there you go, use that on your next post.
    Second, grammar mistakes: I really think you should take an English course, or stop writing in English! You’re already using the “Arablish” in your blog so keep on doing that. Seriously, you’re abusing the language, and ruining mine in the process. (Along with so many who absolutely have no idea that you’re writing BAD English).
    Third: seems like you have your own dictionary, which is, hmm, weird?
    It’s not Bushed, its Pushed.. And there’s no such word as “Putted”, it’s put no matter what. And hurted? No such thing… also, you should know that it’s “Pillow” not “Billow”, and you can’t use the word “tall” to describe a dress or a table, you can use “long” instead. And it’s not throw, it’s through (they have totally different meanings!). One other thing, it’s not “hall” its “whole”. And what do you mean by shrieked? And its “safe” not “save”.

    And when you use places or schools in your posts, do a quick research, there’s no harm in that, put an effort walla it’ll sound more realistic. GWU is in Washington D.C not Columbia! And you can’t possibly fly from KWI to LON and arrive one day later! Time difference is only 3 hours and almost all flights depart in the morning…
    And by the way, do you mean “Flood of tears” when you say “Flog of tears”? I’m sure you can tell the difference here right? And do you mean “slap” when you say “snap on my face”? Yeah I guess you are.
    And seriously, you shouldn’t be using past tense after the word “didn’t” because it’s simply wrong. (Example from one of your posts: " what did u said tawa ..”) And it doesn’t work in both languages, not Arabic nor English.
    This is from the top of my head and the obvious and I'm sure there are many more that I can’t remember at the moment.
    Take this as a constructive criticism and don’t upset yourself over it. I recommend you stop writing in English and settle for the Arablish part, and if you’re really into the language you should probably sign up for a course.
    Oh, the F word? Not so cool. You’re abusing the word and using it more than you should, not leaving a good image about yourself my dear.

    I swear your stories are lovely but the English part is killing my joy. And I'm so sorry if my comment was harsh on you, no disrespect, I'm just telling you this as a person who cares. *my intentions are good I swear*. Please don’t be angry and sorry again! And don’t tell me to stop reading because I simply cant.

    That’s all.

    ReplyDelete
  23. MaDry-Shakw: and YOU shako :D how rude! I dont remember talking to you? I think she can write back, the comment was intended to her... and just so you know: RIGHT BACK AT YA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. umm to the rude anonymous :
    first of all its not a published book or something ! its just a blog
    as u said u like her stories !! so what if shes bad in English ? that really doesnt matter so yeah get lost dear and enjoy the story like the way it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. the (i am perfect) anonymous:
    if you dont like her grammer dont read the blog honey as,haliich:)and keep your comments to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mmm .. Anonymous ; Well you maybe right okay .. but if u meant to be sweat and helping u could ask her , her e-mail n mailed her Ur words and suggestions ! it's not a way ,, if u think that u can teach her English we ALL can teach u sweetness , kindness , and politeness ! it's not a big deal y3ni enna there are some mistakes ! DUH SO WHAT ?
    try to think twice so you won't regret your acts !
    Wish you'll face the same thing soon by anyone .. cause u wont feel it unless u face it !

    -M-

    ReplyDelete
  27. lol matshofeen shaar Anonymous elii msawyatlii ESSAY mnii :p ma3liich ameer help me eb my essay bl jam3a ;$$ ;p

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW!
    Anonymouse why don't u teach my little bro!!!
    Wayed et3arfeen teshre7een mashallah yloog 3lech abla,oo jarrabna ma3a kil ilmodareseen ma7ad yab rasa
    I think u will,and we'll pay you lat7ateeen hehee

    ReplyDelete
  29. you are all rude, and with all do respect, i didnt mean to be rude with her!! i really think she has potential and didnt think there's harm in telling her! im not teaching but im pointing out at some of the things i thought she might find handy... its for her own good because honestly she's a good story teller/writer... I dont think I was rude, and I truly believe that you all were too quick to judge, at the end of my comment I apologized and I was sincere, and I dont need to be taught "Sweetness" or "Kindness" thank you very much. anyway, I dont care, and as a writer she should accept all comments as they are, yet I dont see her saying anything here. and for all of you who took the right to comment back, Legafa much? whatever, why should I care anyway... have a good day all.

    ReplyDelete
  30. bas Wallah 9iij can you help me with my essays ;$$$ lawsama7ty ;p e oo 3jbatny legafa MUCH (H)

    ReplyDelete
  31. anon thats giving advice nisatay one imp part
    i broke a laugh!!
    duuuuude hathi 8aweya

    again were saying this out of the goodness of our heart law kina ma nabi ma9la7tich chan we didnt correct u oo 5alaima il awadim tith7ak 3ala ur eng

    ReplyDelete
  32. Waiting :( Kelyom adesh mako new post :(

    ReplyDelete
  33. plllllllllllz 4 dayz are too much :'( !!
    Walla awal mara agra story Oo 9ij 9ij I can feel the love between them ! Oo my heart aches

    ReplyDelete
  34. waaaaaay.. shal-tad8ee8 izzayed..
    il-awadim illy byi'67ikoon 5al yi'67ikoon 3ala roo7hom cuz shes happy and were happy.. bas 3ashan mat3aref perfect english she should stop marra wa7daaa!!!! shal-3a8liyya!? you can obviously see she's trying.. la wil-moshkillaa mo9irra 3ala rayech.. some of us dont ace english class.. she knows enough to manage her business.. oo bass 3ad latzideen wit3ideen.. constructive criticism okaaay bas mo '3a9eb il-salfaa!! willy y3ar'6ich 3a9abtay 3alaaih!! yes they were rude.. but so were u

    ReplyDelete
  35. iltflsief ilzayed shmallaah!!?? we are happy with her english (y)!! etha mo 3ajbich don`t even read :)
    -N;*

    ReplyDelete
  36. YCM are you ok? mou lazem taktebeenlna post .. just put a "." and comment on this post, wallah we're worried;s
    love you hun:*

    ReplyDelete
  37. ee walla i agree with ^ dreamer are you okay?:s 3l a8al write a comment! o to anonymous/Einstein bdal la u give advice to ppl start helping urself!! like take some classes on how to be polite:) "7ag ma9la7tich" ;p

    ReplyDelete
  38. MbaaaaRk 3LiiiiKooouM EL ShahaaaR ;*** ;D

    ReplyDelete
  39. Im not rude thanks! at least i stated my apology and all of you ignored that in my comment. listen, im not the kind who withdraw when Im wrong, again, if you thought i was harsh or rude then im sorry, but that doesnt give nay of you the right to tell me that i need to be taught sweetness and politeness. I've commented on her writing not on her personality. I wasnt angry at the comments because they disagreed with me, i was angry because you all took it personal when its not. i think you were all rude to me, just take a look at your words.. but I wont say anything else, I was giving her a small advice for her own good, but we're in a place where "criticism" is not welcomed. whatever, she's only embaressing herself.. and not only here, but in real life when she uses these words! I dont like that to happen for people from my own blood, but whatever.

    --F.

    ReplyDelete
  40. nay = any :D
    just had to correct that for u !



    Z!

    ReplyDelete
  41. PPL OPEN UR MINDS SHWAY !!
    think outside the box !!!
    el bnt magalat shay '3ala6 to be rude to her to this extend.
    shes just stating something that is shown and must to be corrected

    and i think that YCM is going to stop posting bcz of u ppl ! bcz of ur rude comments not bcz of the Anonymouses comment


    -- Dalal ---

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you Dalal :( walla my intentions were good I swear to god wel shahr elfatheel! I dont know why they attaced me chethee!! I honestly feel abused and insulted because they allll took it personal...

    and Z: its a Typo, not mis-spelled, not mis-used, and for sure not over used! ANY way, I know your intentions were not GOOD, but as I said before, whatever... Why should I care.. they're not my mistakes. and Thanks again dalal for getting my point.

    --F

    ReplyDelete
  43. embarrassing * -aa-

    ReplyDelete
  44. if ur intention were "good" then why didnt u send her an email so matfashlenha jdam khilg allah ;p??

    ReplyDelete
  45. yaraabi bs 5alaa9 banat grow up el dnya rm'6an
    ba3dein إن بعد الظن إثم
    and who r u ppl to attack her , u dnt hv the right to tell her what to do and what o to do

    el bnt ma makant ta89id shay, o at least at least respect YCM !
    ur fighting over her page -_-

    -F- ur welcome sis =)
    LOL 3ala fikra awal mara adish fee fight Kuwaitiya =P lol am Emarati =D

    el smoo7a minich e5tee YCM , its all soo2 tafahum =)

    -- Dalal --

    ReplyDelete
  46. thanks all for ur comments ;*
    and that's ok ..
    la7ad e3assib oo la7ad yet'hawash! ;*
    it just a blog for god's seak! :*

    Dalal : looool great comment :* .. thanks ;*

    ReplyDelete
  47. I didnt send her an email simply because I didnt think about it!! Im not mean and I didnt mean to be mean... ANYWAYS, YCM I wasnt judging you sis I swear, if you got it that way then IM SORRY, i was talking about the obvious that’s all!! If anyone was judged here then its me… and why would anyone read your comments and take it personally? Okay I understand they love you and all but it was sent to you and out of respect they shouldn’t get nosy. Sis think whatever you like, I wasn’t judging you or disrespecting you, if anything I was the only one who stated her apologies up here, take it or leave it. Nonetheless, I commented and reached out to help you nothing more. And who are you people to say that my intentions were not good! Are you ALLA? Do you know hidden intentions that I'm not aware of? Whatever… ALLA knows what I meant and thats pretty much enough for me, I don’t really care what all of you think.
    And YCM, sorry again but im standing my ground with my comment and there’s nothing wrong if you took it in positive way.
    --F

    ReplyDelete
  48. that's okay sweetie ;*
    khalas let it go ..
    6af ;*

    ReplyDelete