Tuesday, August 25, 2009

19 } ~ A.

omg! I don't know what's wrong with me in this Ramadan! .. I have million things to do .. yet I'm not doing anything! Loooooool .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUU ALL ;********** ,,


My heart starts beating ..
I hate hal msgs!
Type " ga3da? " .. " fatheya? " ..
A7is something bad will happen etha garait chethe ..!

To: Faris
" kane ga3da anam .. what's wrong? "


After 5 mines.

From: Faris
" nothing wrong! .. laish? "


To: Faris
" uuh! Madre! .. I 7asait .. "


From: Faris
" la bas kent as'al 3anich .. 7asaitch metthayga today .. "

To: Faris
" I hate talking about stuff eb msgs! .. and you know that ..
Oo I'm not metthayga at all .. "

I couldn't sleep ..
So I joined msn from my mobile ..

To: 858
" M shoug-alx ilovefaris "


I received a welcome msg ..
And another msg ..

From: 858123
" faisal.dr ;
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? "


I start giggling..
Mu sa7eee!

I saved him F
3alashan mali khulq a7feth il number mal his email eb my mobile ..

To: 858123
" ha? Heheheh .. mu gadra anam! ;/ huuuf! "


From : F
" faisal. dr:
Ta3awethay mn eblis oo 3eday laima il 1000 oo etnamen .. "



To: F
" huff! Ga3da a7aaaweeeeL ;( .. "

We kept talking oo suwalif oo the7ek ..
While faris mashalla 3alaih 7aqir ..
I though he fell a sleep oo nesane ..

From: F
" faisal. dr:
You're just so sweet shougo! .. ensedamt ennich e7laiwa! .. kanat fekrete 3anich ghaaaaaair! .. "


To: F
" heheheh really? Ashwa ;p .. laish shenu kanat fekretik? "


From: F
" faisal . dr :
I don't know .. awal shay I thought enich baby! Cus bainah cham? 9 years? .. and then shoofa shwayya ;p .. bas akhir shay ashwa dashaitay galbe oo bala3tich .. "


I kept laughing ..
He just glow my days ..
I really loved him ..

To : Faris
" looooooooool! ;p 6a3 ilwaaaayh ;p .. me too .. I thought ennik wayid shayeb! ;p .. bas tara lil7een ma getli shenu sarat ilfekra! ;p .. ghair enny so sweet (a)! heheheh .. "

From: F
" faisal. dr:
Wainch? Alooooo? Looooool e7er laima yousloon

100 msg bil degega! Heheheh "

Haw!
I sent him a msg tawa! .. shfeeh hatha!

I entered my sent items ..

Ooh! No no no!
I sent the msg to FARIS! By mistake!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

To: Faris

Ok ok … what should I say?
Shagoulaah?

After few seconds ..

From : Faris
" huh? "


I took a deep breath ..
And pressed his number ..

Ma eriiiiiid..!

I kept calling ..
And calling ..!
And .. CALLING!

Ma erid ..

He just ignored my calls ..

From: F
" faisal . dr:
Shougoooo? Wain e5tefaitay? Heheh ;p "

Uuh! Go to hell!

I sign out ..
And text faris ..

To : Faris
" Please pick it up! .. you should listen to me!! .. ana shabka eb msn from my mobile .. and I was chatting with faisal alx ..! it's nothing! You shouldn't think that way about me faris! .. 3aib 3alaik! "

After few mines.

From : Faris
" 3aib 3alay? Huh! 6a3 menu e3alemni .. agool agool shoug! .. adding faisal in your msn allah ye3lam mn meta behind my back .. and texting him hal 7azza in this level of meyana! .. and acting today channe ana emgasir eb 7agich .. and after all of that .. etgolele 3aib 3alaik! .. 3almay nafsich! "

My eyes winded ..
Men meta faris yetkallam that way?

To : Faris
" ok answer me .. please .. I hate msgs! "


From : Faris
" I hate lying too.! "

To : Faris
" you don't wanna listen to me? .. to what I have to say? "

From : Faris
" Elli ma e3edny ras mal ya shoug .. ma a3edah faida ; ) "

What that suppose to mean??

To: Faris
" omg! Tara 7adik ga3ed etbaligh faris.. that's too much! .. he's our cousin! Shda3wa em3assib chethe? .. he's akbar menny eb like 9-10 years! .. omg! He's like a big brother walla! "

5 am ..
5: 15 am ..
5: 26 am ..
6 : 00 am ..
6:40 am ..

And I waited tell 8:00 am!
Without getting any respond from faris ..

I hate it .
I just ..


Hate it!

19 comments:

  1. Omg 7abeebty!!!!!
    Uffff, I hate Faris sometimes, he just overeacts and that pisses me off walla. Seriously, y3ni come on grow up and hear her out!
    Love you ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And OMG, I'm 1sttttttttttt.
    WOHOOOOOOOOOO =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh Noo ;( faris laish didn't trust you;@
    ba3ad galby walaah inshalla yefham mawqifich ..
    waiting for the next post can't wait
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. protective lover 3adi ya7lelah..

    ana min el2asas mo 7aba saft fai9l.. adri btsawi salfa!!


    waiting 4 the coming post :**

    ReplyDelete
  5. eshloon erm'9aan ma3aach ?? ;**

    ana gelt faisal wraaaaah salfaa ;D ,,

    waiting for next post ;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. y'3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaar =P
    ya3nee sho tabeena ysawiii
    y3aarf o ma yez3al 3alaich, 7ata law akbar be 20 yrz XD

    waiting for the next hun =D

    -- Dalal --

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur just sooooooooo AMAAAAAZING (K)(K)
    y7ibiiiiiich el rayaaal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lalallaaa he reacted too much allaah yehadaaaaah ;/ Next please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waiting for the next post...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I kinda side w/ Faris, wallah he loves u soooooooooooo much, oo mashallah u r sooooooooooo lucky, fa don't ruin it 3ashan the idiot Dr. Faisal, Malat 3alaih, wallah ma a7ebba. 5alee ewali, ana agool dont ever talk to him again oo pllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz ra'6ay faris... wallah he's the good guy.

    it's only normal enna ma yer'6a!!!! e'3ar 6ab3an, oo he already feels like he's letting u down w/ the whole mess w/ his and ur moms. so 6awlai balich 3alaih, and try to fix it without enna yez3al!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. why is he being such a baby ufffffffffffff...

    ReplyDelete
  12. heeeeeeeey! omg ana twni astaw3ib ena you're really really back tra! I really missed you gurrrl! ;P

    so 6b3aaan i read the whole story today and i cant wait for more! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. wai3 faisal maleeq! oo no offence to u bas tera 9a7 kalam faris ya3ni why didnt u tell him ina u added this guy(7eten low hes ur cousin) oo be3dain IBSIR3A 6aya7taw il miyana fa akeed bi3a9ib A9LAN FARIS LA 7AG I3A9IB! anyway i love ur story oo post soon pls..

    ReplyDelete
  14. men day one w ana mo 7aba hal faris ;s madri laish ya rabi mo 6ayf kelish ;p sry baby;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. awal mara agra ur blogg aaaaaaaaahh ketakeet wallaa !!! plsss khalay faris o shoug e3adoon 3ala khairr latkhalen their family edeshon bainhum kelesh mu maal !
    p ppost ASAP TKFAIN wala g3den nan6er hehe ;***

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://myandhislovestory.blogspot.com/

    i love your story:$:*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovin' it..
    Continue;D
    Read my story: www.becauseyou-lovedme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. tara faris has a point, dr. fasail is a weirdo!
    you should ignore him !!

    ReplyDelete