Monday, August 10, 2009

12 } ~


" Embarak 3alaich il shahar .. "
I received a msg from lulu ( a random friend) ..

I said to my mom while I was laying on the couch oo she was reading alqabas newspaper ..

Shoug : " Mashalla! Ebsir3a sar rmothaan! "

She smiled : " eeh mashalla! Elayam tarketh .. "

Shoug :" laish menu la7eqha? "

She gave me the coldest look : " waaaay ya malaqtich! " she walked away ..

I said while giggling : " waaaaaain betrou7eeeeeeen? "

My mom : " bait ome! "

I ran after her : " ana bayye .. "

I went to my room ..
And Called Faris while dressing up ..

Shoug : " aloooooo .. "


Faris : " hala 7abebtiiii .. "


Shoug : " ahleeen .. embarak 3alaik ilshahaaaar .. "

Faris : " 3alaina oo 3alaich .. shenu a3lenaw? "

I said while taking my t-shirt off : " e-ee .. betrou7 bai-t mama 6ai-ba ? "

Faris : " mashalla esbir3a yah .. entay shga3id etsaween? "

I giggled : " Sorry ga3da abadiil .. "

Faris : " yala bye bye .. video call mn ommah! "


I start laughing : " heheheheheh .. farooooos! .. come bait mama 6aiba yalla kane barou7 .. "

Faris : " enshalla ashuf .. 3a6eny sa3a .. "

I said okay and closed the line ..
libast black puffed dress ..
With Leopard Print Hair Band and applied eye liner ..

My mom we7na bil sayara : " 3ishtaaaaw il eye liner ba3ad! Men meeta? ..
a7ad lailat ermothan yetka77al oo ye6laaaa3? "

I start laughing : " hehehehe bas kobart ana lazm aser banoota! "

My mom : " eeeeh intay mo thab7ech ella etseren banoooota! .. "

I smiled : " shenu qasdech? "

She opened the radio .. and ignored my Question ..
Ughhhh! I haaaaaate it ..
I know that she know .. and she know that I know that she know! Bas we both act like nobody knows!! Which I totally HAAAAAATE!

We went to mama 6aiba's house ..
Ga3den oo suwalif oo chay oo 7ab ..
It was like our second house ..
Elli yabe enam , yashbik , eshouf tv , esolif! Heheheh
So casual and kilwa7ed oo kaifa ..

I texted Faris ..

To : Faris
" wainek? .. ana eb bait mama 6aiba ;);* "

After 10 mins. He walked in ..

Faris : " alsalam 3alaikom " with a lifting hand ..

I smiled : " wa3alaikom elsalam .. "

He kissed my mom oo khalate oo my grandma ..
I wish he could kiss me ..

He sat next to me ..

Faris : " ha shlonch? "

I smiled : " zaina .. ha wain kent? Sh3endik ta'akhart? "

Faris : " nothing .. I went to the meeting of the new entrant's
emsaweena lite7ad "

My eyes winded ..
And my heart shrank ..
I missed him already ..

Shoug : " are you sure about it? .. "

Faris nodded ..

I whispered : " la etrou7 .. "

he smiled while saying : " sebeely chay .. "
he wanted to act like "cousins"!

I stared at him ..
With tears on my eyes ..

My voice start shaking ..
And I whispered again ..

Shoug : " Faris 3alashane .. don't leave .. "


Faris :" Shoug .. khalas mama .. khalas .. eser khair .. "

3alait il tv. Volume ..

Shoug : " you'll leave me mo sa7? "

Faris : " No I won't! .. "

Shoug : " embala emabaala you will! "

I start acting like a total cranky kid!
I couldn't control my self ..

Khalti : " Shouggggg! Ez3aaaaaaaaaj! Qasreeeeeeeh! Ma nesma3 ba3ath!!!! "

I pressed mute ..
And walked out of the room ..

There was a big hall and akhra there's salat esteqbal for women elli ezoroona mama 6aiba .. I entered the esteqbal and closed the door behind me .. the light were off ..

My tears start roolling ..
I couldn't let him leave ..
Mu gadra!
A7is lel7een masarat ilsejeya oo my heart eb yougaf!
Shasawey etha ra7??
Shasawey all alone?

I was sitting in the dark ..
All alone ..
There's a tinny light men il window cus e6el 3ala ilstreet ..

Faris entered the esteqbal and closed the door behind him ..

He sat on his knee ..
It was like he's gonna propose ..
He held my hands gently ..

Faris : " shouuu .. "

I whispered : " uuuuush .. "

My tears where falling on my lap.
So some of my tears touched his fingers ..
I knew it just broke his heart ..

Faris : " shouga 7abebti don’t cry 3alshane .. "


Shoug : " la etrou7 faris .. la etrou7! Maby etrou7 maaaaby! "

Faris : " wain barou7? Kelaha America! Kahee yamna .. oo I'll have my phone oo my laptop .. "

I cut him off : " NOOO! Bas you wouldn't be here next to me ..

still enta far away! "

Faris took a breath : " ana barou7 oo adris 3alashan meno? "

I start kicking the floor : " NOOO! "

Faris : " shoug 7abebti don't act like a kid .. "

Shoug : " I can't faris walla galbe e3awerneeeee min al7eeen! "

Faris : " 7abebti entay .. enshalla I'll think about it .. okay? "


I nodded ..
And swelled my tears ..


21 comments:

  1. a7eeeeeen im crying not just you:(

    dont leaaaaaaaaaaaaave faris

    ReplyDelete
  2. FARIS MAAMMA DONT LEAVE!!:(
    M76;**
    MALII 5EL8 AD5AL MY ACCOOOUNT!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. waay yaksiroon ilkhaa6ir :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooo Layrooo7;( Kisartay kha6ry;p
    Next post please(A) we want long posts please;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. faris shnu ya3ne mafe JAM3A blq8 !!

    allah yhadeeh enshallah 3lshan mayrou7 yadres ;PpP

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAAAAAAAAY WAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AREE BAAACCKK
    WANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAA
    WALLAAA LAMA DERAAIT GA3DAAT ASAAREEKH MIN GOMATT RASSSEE AM HAAPPPYYYYYYY WAYEDDDD !!!!
    WEELCOMEE BACKKKKKKK
    OOO 9AYRA EDMAN 3ALA UR BLOG KILA REFRESH:P
    your blog , top one 3enddeee heheheh!!
    LOVE YOUUU!:P
    WALA!
    oo la tsaweenha again tsakreena bidon la tgoolen:*********

    ReplyDelete
  7. roo7ay wiya continue highschool there!!!!

    mayseeer lazim 7al wala galbi 3awarni!!!!

    iffff

    ReplyDelete
  8. laa faris cant leave!!!

    wallah thaag khulgy;/

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaaay shog 3waar galb ;'[[ ,,
    bs faris mo lazm bara hehehe ;P
    yalla please next ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buuuu >.<
    he cant leeeave.... but... i think this will be good.. because is your story isnt it?
    we will know here why u were absent all this time?
    ahhaa so many questions...
    I love your blog !

    [ Hun, was is "mu gadra"?]

    Kisses! :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know that she know .. and she know that I know that she know! Bas we both act like nobody knows!! Which I totally HAAAAAATE!

    hal maq6a3 '67akni wayed :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. a7is inna il ending sad bas la inshalla oo luv ur story waiting for the next LONG post :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enshala Enshala He wont go oo Enshala he goes its really hard ;s!!
    Bs we really want to know sh9aaaar :(
    Love you:**
    sry couldnt comment earlier
    Sarouna :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ya7laila Faris, o ehya taksr 5a6ryy. Walla mskeena, that must've been so hard, so hard on the both of them ;* 7abaybe walla :"(
    I loved this post, it was really wonderful, no actually that's an understatement, it was more than raaa2e3 eb 9ara7aaa!
    Love you and can't wait for the next ;****

    ReplyDelete
  15. 3adii aboog faris minich ;p !!? heheheh (A)


    7adaa 6ayib mashalaah oo galba abyaa'6..!!


    abi ba3aad posts !!!!! (A) NOW !

    ReplyDelete
  16. waaay hal faris iyanin wallah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nawarii : heheh 7abebtiiiiii;******

    M76;* : sayir kella malich khulq ;p heheh .. yeah ;(

    DD: ;'*

    The thought of love : ya lait eb kaife ;s .. posted sweetie;*

    Looleey : laaaa mafe! ;/ .. heheh 3assa ;x

    You have my whole heart: heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ;************ .. heheheh 7abebtiiiiiiiiiii ;************** inshalla asfa akhir marra ;x

    Monwa : waaaaaaay :'( nice ideaaa! 7asafaaaaaaa enny ma fakart feeha 7azat'ha! ;/

    Exquisite: 7abebtiiii;'*

    Lulu: eh walla mo lazim ;@.. posted ;*

    Alvaro : 7addda Noo! ;(

    Nur : ehehhe yeah that's right babe;* .. "mu gadra" means I CAN'T ;*
    Mwah mwah ;*

    Madryshakw: loooooool walla hatha il sej!! (a)

    Anonymous : 7abebtiiiii;**** .. la inshalal ma ekon sad :')

    Sarouna: eeeeee walla ;( it kills! .. love you more ;* missed your comment beautiful ;)

    Sunset: yaaaa he's great;* .. heheh 7abebtiiiii;******* .. Love you more ;*

    7aleeb kakaw: looooooooooooooool ;p yaaa he is ;* .. posted babe;*

    Rawan: 7abebti entay ;*

    Nosa : thanks 4 reading and commenting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. lool haha ma3rf shagol sometimes! hehe

    just to let u know eni weyach o 3ajbni the part ;)

    ReplyDelete