Thursday, August 6, 2009

8 }~


A long post ..
Dedicated to your souls ;*
Love you girls;*



I couldn't sleep that night..
I kept sniffing and rolling in my bed all night long ..
I couldn't believe enna he's not .. Mine!
What is love?
I just wanna know the answer of this question ..
Because I'm feeling something new .. Something weird ..
And I just can't point my finger on ..!

" Shouuuuuuuuggggggggggg .. " my mom kept yelling ..
" gomaay! It's 2 pm!! 7aram 3alaich!! "

I opened my eyes .. and nodded ..
Shoug : " inshalla! Inshalla! "
She went out side my room ..


I covered my head with my cold Buffy yellow cover ..
And started my day with a .. hot tear touched my frozen heart ..

After washing my face .. brushing my teethes .. eating corn flex ..
I checked my mobile ..
Do you know the feeling elli mn kether ma you're down ..
You don't wanna see your mobile because every time it beeps your heart
hurts you more and more?

I found one mms ..

From: Nouf
It was a picture of Nouf and faris holding vanilla ice cream and smiling toward the camera ..

it was wonderful ..

I zoomed and zoomed and zoomed .. there he is ..
His charming face ..
I stared for few mins at his face ..
I whispered : " what's happening to me faris? .. I can't control my self.. help me .. im falling .. and .. it hurts .. "

* beep *

From : Nouf
" heeey beautiful did you received the picture? "

To: Nouf
" yaaaaa it's amazing ;) "


From: Nouf
" heheheh thanks .. we charming love birds .. "

I thought like : " huh! A7ad yemda7 rou7ah bil ghasub ?? "
I just wanted to bunch her on the face ..
To cut her into small pieces and throw her to sharks!
I just wanted to spit on her face ..
To .. CRY HARD!

I joined msn as always ..
Put (busy) ..
Because makan li khelq chatting at all ..

*deeding*
* deeding*
*deeding*

I said : " bas bas! Darainaaaa enna you're talking! Ge6aa3! "

I though it was jassim or fa6oom ..
No3hum when anyone joined msn .. they'll start talking oo typing ebsir3a 3alshan e6afroona oo start sending nudges oo hal suwalif illy taqher ..

I turned my red eyes to the laptop screen ..
It was ..

( - Faris ….)

Why? Why you're talking to me?

I just wanted to ran away ..
While screaming ..

I opened the conversation ..

- Faris …. Says:
Hello

- Faris ….Says:
Aloo??

- Faris…. Says:
Shaklich really busy .. just wanted to say hi ..

I took a deep breath ..
I don't have the right to be mad ..
I didn't say anything to him about falling hard for him ..
Oo Noufa too matadre enna Im .. in love .. with .. the one she chose..!

so .. astahel!

- Shougan .. ya3ni mafe? Mafe ghairek eb kil hatha ilwujod? .. Says:
Ahleeeeeeeen .. Sorry kent away ;)

- Faris .. Says:
La that's okay ..


Awkward silent ..
So he knew that Nouf told me about "them" ?
He loves her back?
Even if he doesn't .. any man in this world if a girl told him that she loves him .. he'll love her back!!! ohma chethe…!!

- Faris …. Says:
Miss you ;*

I just start collecting my broken heart..!
I don't wanna fall for a taken man!!
I just can't ..
oo mo ay man? ..
NOUF'S MAN?
My best cousin ..
I just can't do that to her ..
But nouf ..
Seriously ..
Mako ella faris?? :')


- Shougan .. ya3ni mafe? Mafe ghairek eb kil hatha ilwujod? .. Says:
Me too walla misses you all guys ;)



And I went offline ..

I just ran to our backyard ..
And start crying and breathing so fast ..
I need some ear ..
I'm choking with my tears and my disappointment ..
How can I face them as a "couple" ?
When the idea of it killed me that much?

*beep*

From: Nouf
" where are you? .. Im faris ;) "


Are they kidding me??
Uhma qasdene wela shenu?
And we have been close since forever ..
Men metaaaaaaaaaa faris ediz msg from her mobile?

I replied :
" Im sleepy oo banam! Gn "

While I was going up stairs to my room ..

" Nouf" is calling ..
I pressed the red button ..
And closed in on her face !

From : Nouf
" what's wrong with you? .. I'm N.! "

I texted her back ..

To : Nouf
" men meta faris yestakhdiim ur mobile? .. did you told him? "

From : Nouf
" wait .. why you're angry at me! Did I do anything wrong? "

To : Nouf
" No you didn't .. shakli ya nouf walla ana elli did! :') .. Im tired .. good night .. "

" Nouf" .. Is calling

I took a deep breath ..
And picked the phone ..

" alo .. " I said .. it was obvious that I was crying ..

Nouf : " heeey babe .. "

Shoug : " hala nouf .. what wrong? "

Nouf : " what's wrong with you .. mu with me .. "

a couldn't control my tears ..
and my sniffing ..

Shoug : " nothing nouf! .. im tired oo banam! "

Nouf : " shougo .. "

Shoug : " ha nouf? ha? "

Nouf : " can I ask you a question? "

Shoug : " wh-what? .. " *Sneef*

Nouf : " how do you feel right now? "

Shoug : " I wanna slap you on the face nouf! I swear I do .. " and I start crying ..

Nouf : " men mita e7na chethe ha shougo? Men mita ma etgolili what's happening in your life? .. what's in your heart ha? .. menu elli galli once " we share hearts and thoughts" ?? .. mu hatha kalamch? .. "

Shoug : " *Sneef* .. what do you mean ya3ni..? "

There was a white flash on my head ..
I couldn't understand anything ..
I though this would be the last phone call between me and Nouf ..
And over what? Over .. faris!
The idea of loosing nouf and faris at the same time .. crushed my heart ..

Nouf : " shougo ya 7mara 3alabalich ana blind wela ma3rfich?? "

I'll lose her .. Now ..
I knew it ..
Sa7abt clinks from my bag ..
And started whipping me cheeks ..
I took a long breath ..

Shoug : " Noufa .. I wish you luck ok? And Im happy for you .. but please .. Im tired ok? And I don't wanna talk about anything right now .. ok? And please add to that ….. "

Nouf cut me off : " listen to me.. listen .. before more than one month .. when we were in mama 6aiba's house oo you was seeing hatha il greek wedding movie .. tathkeren? "

Shoug : " I don't wanna know how your love story started nouf! I really don't want ……."

She cut me off again : " shut upppp Shougggg and listen to what I have to sayyy..! " ..


she added while giggled : " hathe elli ba6eqha .. "

I smiled .. that's my nouf!

Shoug : " golay .. im all yours"

Nouf : " that day .. faris came to me oo galle enna he loves you since forever oo never knew how to tell you .. because etha gallich oo you didn't feel the same it would be awkward and we'll lose our group cus beser ilwath3 khayis oo we'll never be able to hang out together .. he was gonna tell you enna he loves he eb that meeting eli sawwoh lihum eljam3a .. but he couldn't .. and yoom bait mama 6aiba .. we played truth or dare 3alashan enshuf maytich! .. and you broke his dream Shougo .. kesartay feeh! "


I think I saw heaven while she was describing the way he was trying so hard to tell me ..
I recalled a lot of situations where faris kan begooli shay oo tana7!

Nouf : " shougo? "

I was smiling and blushing ..

Nouf : " and one more thing .. I do not love him! Wai333 loooooool! " and she break a laugh ..

Shoug : " oh god noufo! "

I closed my eyes ..
And threw my self on the bed ..

Shoug : " and shdarach now enna I'll say ok and it wouldn't be awkward? "

Nouf : " wayhich! .. aslant 7ady met7asfa laish I wasn't there to see your face! I know it's worthless! "

I giggled : " khaisaaaa .. "

Nouf : " fedait el soout elli khaaaqqqq .. "

I blushed so hard : " heheh chubaaaaaay .. "

Nouf : " so .. what do you think shouga? "

I whispered while smiling : " I think I love him .. I really do .. "


















…………. " oo ras ommiiiiiii me tooo! "
He yelled from the back!
I was on speaker?
Shit! Fashlaaaaaa ..



36 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwh !! that is so cute;*
    More more !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooooooooool 7ada fashlaaa ;pP bss laish sawa feech chithy:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwww "blushing".. haha eli egoul ilkalaam muwajah leyy.. LOOL;* Thaanku... "alahuma zeed w barek".. inshallah u always post ebsir3a "AMEEEN".. ;* Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooooooool fashla faris eyanin oo nouf t'9a7ek bes 7ram laish chethy sawaw feeech

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! ;')
    ambaaaiih SO CUTE!!!!!!! <3 <3
    i like ur story :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya 7loooo faris walla zoqaaaa ;***
    please please 76ailiiiii post thaniii ;$$
    w Ras umiii a7bch YCM ;***
    3a6ainaa ba3ad post ;$$$

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE UR STORY!! My heart was breaking in the previous posts wiyaach bas wen i read the end of this post A HUGE SMILE WAS PLASTERED ON MY FACE!! IM SO GLAD that happened cant wait 4 the next post LOVE YA DAAAHLING WAAAAAAAAYED :**************

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no thats the cutest post !!

    o SOOOOOO fashla ! bs hahaha SOO CUTE~

    aya 3aleeeeeeeeeeehum !!

    thanks YCM:D mn glb b3d !!
    heheheehe
    im tearing o smiling !

    7di 7beeetkum(hum) :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohoo now ur blog will be my num 1 bage ele afte7a kelma ad5l online :p

    maleeqa:p

    hahahaaha >>joking wala(A) bs metshwga 7di

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG
    im so happy when i read this...
    and more knowing its ur story!
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaty, theyre so cuuute ;****

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAAAAYY ZOUUQAA ;*:p they love each other Eyanienoun ;* .. I Really like it (Y)!! ou a7is fariess 7adda Cute ;$! Can`t wait(6)..
    DR;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. CCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE !!!!!!! WANASAAAA !!!!!

    a7la posst !!! ;*** lina ur will be together nw 9aa7 :D:D:D ?? wla laa ?


    hehe anways love u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww FINALLY... hahahaha i cant stop laughing 3ala faris sooooooooooooooo cute ow ras omi me too how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...i wanna fall in love :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG wanasaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wanasaaaa 7addi ishta66ait ma3ahom yaksiroon ilkha6irrrrrrr ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. waaay faris eyanin;*** 7abeebti i'm so happy for you but I really hope ina he stays healthy:( 7abeebi kasir kha6ri:s

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG !! IM CRYING !! ;')!! **Happy tears**
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY best way !! and umm;p Smart hiii5 to (noufa and ur faris) ;)!!
    Wishing all the best to u !! **hoping his health dosent effect ;S!! plz say that its a happy ending .. ;s but u came to us with a sad mood ;( REALLY REALLY wishing the best to u guys and to the whole family;********
    Love you
    Sarouna ;D "again"

    ReplyDelete
  18. awwwwww...... itzaw8ooooon!!!!!!

    i am so happy for you guys bas zain itsawee feech nouf haha 3arfatlich

    ReplyDelete
  19. waaaay 7ady a7b faris kisar 5a6ry ib how hard he was trying

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE! 7abebeeeeeee faris katkooooooooooooooooooooot and shouga is adorable..

    YCM you rocked this post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YYYA 7ELWA !!FEDAIT HAL 9OOT WALLA!!A7ES FASHLLLA!!
    YLLA NEXT POST--WAITING!?

    ReplyDelete
  22. CUteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;***************** !!! hahhaha fashlaa ;p ambaai if i were u i`ll pass out for sure !!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suwi : hehehe .. it's an addiction mu zain 3alay oo 3alaikom hal edmaan;*

    ;* : heheheh nice nickname! :* kissed to you soul ;* ..

    Anonymous 1 : looooooool 7adda gasat wayh :P you did want to tell her chethe bil wayh .. 3alashan if she don't love him back it's will be awkward .. oo they are cousins and friends after all ..

    Anonymous 2 : loooooooooooooooooooooool zouqaaa! ;* .. inshalla ;* amen ;p

    Dalal : loooooool fashletain ;p .. 7adi 7aram walla :'(

    Anonymous 3 : thankkks 7abebti .. I'm honored walla ;*

    Lulu: hehehhehe o rad ummi a7ebch akthaaaaar;***********

    Dazz: Miss you! ;* heheh loveeee you too walla ;****** .. heheheh me too walla I'm writing all the time with tearing eyes .. akhir shay wella giggling :P heheheh

    Nosa : looooooool entay eli thanks walla ;* .. I'll post now bas don't read it :P hatha post bachir malich looooool :P

    Nur : 7abebtiiiiiiiiiiiiiii walla :'******* .. Kisses to ur soul ;*

    Anonymous 3 : heheheh thaankyou honey ;$

    DR: glad to hear that ;D .. heheheh

    7aleb kakaw : saaaaaa7 saaaaa7 ;p;***** .. love you more and more ;*

    Nawarii : heheheheh yaaaaaaa ;D .. hehehehehhe 3ady me too tara :P love youuuuuu ;* .. and don't rush ur faith .. your true love will come sooner or later ;* .. bas la etgoolin " I wanna fall in love" .. it's not about the "love" .. it's about the " man you love" ; ) ;****** hahah shfeeeni atfalsaf ? :p

    Roodi : heheh laish yakseron il5a6er? I wanna know ;x

    Cupid ; misss you;***** .. I love youuuu;* bas shfekom 3ala kasrat il kha6er khal afham ;/

    Sarouna: 7abebtiiii;***** .. hehehehe la walla? ;@ entay weyahum?? ;@ .. 7abebtiiiiiiiii;* amen ameen ameeeen ;****** love you too ;*


    Monwa : 7abebtiiiiiiii;*;*;* .. heheheh la walla ;'( bas that true baine oo bainech :P

    Rawan : heheheh ya 7abebe ;'*

    Zain : heheheheheh 7abebiii entaaaaaaaaay;* .. LooooooooL aywaaaaa (h)

    M76: when I see your comment I feel good! Walla;* .. hehehehhe 7addddda fashla :'( ..

    Anonymous 4 : loooooooooool ee walla ;p

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ok, so I read this post at 5:38 -see 7ata at'thakar the exact timing, 3ad ana graita w ana lai7een bl sreer, o radaiit anam- anywhoo I read it mn my iPhone o tawny al7een I'm commenting :)
    El mohim, you don't know how happy I was youm he said yes :D Ahhhhhhhhh 7adyy mstansaaa :)
    Love you ;********

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sunset .. good morning honey;* .. hehehe 7abebtiiiiiii walla;***** love you too ;*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Shougii AKEED WEYAHUM... think of it if FAROOSIICH:P just came and say i love you then you wouldnt even realize that u do.. as you wrote, you realized that you truelly LOVE him when they played the game :P!! HAHAHA!! its a relief never expected that..!! but yeah 7asa feech fashla :P!! BS WANASA ;p

    PS. Say to noufa that Everyone "me" wants a cousin, friend anything like her!! :D
    Sarouna ;D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ;p wallaa iinech sherera! :'(

    P.s ; 7abebtiiiiiiiii;****** yousal :* but she's in usa now! :P bas etrid agolaha inshalla ;*

    ReplyDelete
  28. lool madri kil wa7id fihom i7ib ilthani oo mayadriii shisawwiiiii 7assait inna 3awar galbbbbbbbb ;( oo ga3da afakkir alla i3inha warah derasa barraaa ba3aad !!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. ee walla sajja ;'(
    loooool inshalla ma nagleb il comment msn :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. hahahhahaha ee la7athtaaaaai ;p
    walla innich ityannineeeen ;**

    ReplyDelete
  32. roodi : heheheh 7abebtiiiiiiiiiiiii entay ;*


    oh god! .. dashait il blog wela e7e6li ERROR oo ma eser! I was like ( noooo! ) ;'(

    bas ashwa rad .. ethahir google kan em3alliq! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. matadreeeeeen how happy I am!!!

    SUUUUUUUUCH AN AMAAAAAAZING POST !!!

    o how he found out was even more amazing, I cant stop smiling walla !

    hm i7na in7ibich ;**

    ReplyDelete
  34. love : heheh ;***** .. im glaaaaaaaaaad to hear thaaaaaaaat honey;*** loooove you

    ReplyDelete
  35. looooool ;)
    did u know enna ana modmenat ur story i really love it ;****

    waiting for the next ;)
    luvch ;**

    ReplyDelete