Wednesday, August 5, 2009

7 } ~

I opened my eyes in the middle of the night...
Checked my mobile...

From: Nouf
2:30am
12. Aug.2002
"Hey guys ... gonna miss you all!;* take care .. I'll text bas ousal .. "

What?
It has been 2 days since I told her about me and faris!
oo she told me enna she's gonna ask him oo etgooli ..
and that what I get after 2 days of waiting?

I texted her ..
To: Nouf
" etrou7en wetriden bilsalama honey;* .. did you talked to faris?? "


She didn't replay ..
So I fell a sleep ..
And in the morning .. guess what?
I didn't fond anything!

The days were moving so slowly without Nouf and faris ..
I love jassim oo fa6oom oo a7mad .
But my relationship with nouf was something else ..
Something out of this world ..
And faris .. you know!;'*

** (( Rajja3 shere6 7ayatak .. alleb fe thekrayatak .. 7a etla'ey 7abeb wafalak .. 7aqaqlak kul amalak .. yama shaal il basma mn foog shafaifoo 3ashan yedehalak .. kan huwa ildafa oo ilbard .. kan 7uthnuu janayen ward .. kan 7abebe far7ak .. waqt jar7ak kan yebki badalak ….)) **

My phone rang ..
While I was in my own world ..

My mom : " Shouug .. "

In my head : " why I'm so down and concern about faris? .. he's my cousin tara … I shouldn't care this much! .. what's wrong with me? "

My mom : " SHOUUUUUUUGG!! "

I jumped : " haa.. hala? Hala? "

My mom giggled : " heheheh esmillah 3alaich .. ur phone is ringing sarla sena! "

1 Missed call ..
" jassim "

I called him back ..

Shoug : " hala jassom .. "

Jassim : " ha shwaig shlonch? "

Shoug : " good.. you? "

Jassim : " you don't sound "good" at all! .. 3asa masher? Be3eeni bil soug yuba .. "

Shoug: " ma-mafene shay wa-walla .. "

My voice starts shaking ..
I was weak!
I don't know why ..

Jassim : " shougo!!! Shfech? La etkhar3eny! "

I took a deep breath :
" nothing walla .. "

Jassim : " you know ena I'm always there for you .. sa7? "

I nodded : " I know jassom .. thankyou 7abebe inta .. "

Jassim : " shda3wa .. you're my sister .. "

I smiled ..
I felt peace naw3an ma ..
I felt enna I'm not completely alone ..

I closed the line ..
Wella there's a msg from Nouf ..

From: Nouf
" hello;* shloonich .. miss you ;* "

Galbi naghazne ..
Nouf mu chethe tetkallam ..
There's something different!

I replied …..

To: Nouf
" ahleeeeen .. good ;) .. miss you too .. "

I roolled in my bed ..
I was tired imotionly
I couldn't figure out what's wrong with me ..
I felt like .. loosing my self!

From: Nouf
" wainch at home? .. Deshay msn ... miss you;* "

THAT WASN'T NOUF!!!!!!
SHE DON'T SPEAKES CHETHE .. AT ALL!!!

She got into my nerves ..
Ehya already ba66a chabdi laish 7aqratne oo didn't talk to faris!
I was pissed off because of the fact that she's with faris and I'm .. NOT!

I joined msn ..

- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
Ahlaaaaaan ahlaaaaaaaaaan ;* miss you ..

- Shouga .. hal za3la la tab6e il entethar mamlool..! ;'* .. says:
hala 7obe .. miss you too .. shlonch? Shakhbarich? Are you having fun? ;*


- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
Eeeeh walla .. waaaaayid ;p

Her display picture showed it ..
It was her and faris in front of evil tower ..
I missed his face so much ..
I moved my toshiba laptop close to my face ..
Her dp 7ad'ha small! I couldn't see 3adiil ..

- Shouga .. hal za3la la tab6e il entethar mamlool..! ;'* .. says:
your displaaaaay etshaaaaaawiq .. shakla il weather 3awar galb! ;/

- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
Yaa .. and faris too! 3awar galb :*!


My eyes start scratching me ..
And my throat start shaking ..
I wasn't able to understand shenu taqsed..!


- Shouga .. hal za3la la tab6e il entethar mamlool..! ;'* .. says:
hehe .. ya7lela salmay 3alaihum kelhum

- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
Yousal ;* .. agoolich shogoo I wanna tell you something .. baine oo bainech .. okay?

- Shouga .. hal za3la la tab6e il entethar mamlool..! ;'* .. says:
noufo men sejich you're asking?? .. Sure you can say whatever you want! ;*

- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
7abebtiiiiiiii ;* ..

My heart start beating so fast ..
7asait enna it's beating in my throat!

- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
Ana men ziman 7asa eb hal shay . but now I had the courage to bring it out to the whole world ..

- Shouga .. hal za3la la tab6e il entethar mamlool..! ;'* .. says:
are you pregnant? ;p

I start giggling in a nervous way ..
I was so pissed off .. oo ham scared ..
I wanted to show her that " I don't care"!
And channy cool oo 3adii .

- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
Heheheh .. NO! ;p .. agoolich ..

She starts typing ..
It took her a while ..

- Nouf.. P A R I S .. says:
It have been 2 weeks we7na eb Paris .. and today qarart enna I'll take a step ..
Shougoo im falling so hard for faris! .. I couldn't imagine enna I'll fall for him .. but .. well, it happened .. he's so sweet , charming and caring man .. and he's my cousin after all! Ya3ni mu a7ad ma3ref tarbeta oo his family oo chethe ..

IT WAS A SNAP ON MY FACE..!!
I covered my face with my small hands ..
And took a deep breath ..

- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
Shougoo I know enna it's hard to face all the family .. maybe some of them will find it sick .. bas I LOVE HIM .. and I shouldn't care what others think ..!

- Shouga .. hal za3la la tab6e il entethar mamlool..! ;'* .. says:
but .. but you're older..!

- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
In what? .. 3 months? .. 3ady!!

- Shouga .. hal za3la la tab6e il entethar mamlool..! ;'* .. says:
did you told him??


PLEASE SAY NO .. SAY NO ..!

- Nouf .. P A R I S .. says:
Shougo .. I have to go now .. bas agdar ashbik I'll text you .. bye babe;*

I closed the laptop without shutting it down..!
It broke my heart ..
It literally b r o k e m y h e a r t ..

I laid down in my bed ..
Remembering her words ..
She's saying my thoughts ..
Chenna .. ana!

Wait shoug ..

Do You love him?
Do You wanna show him off to the world?

I closed my eyes ..
Hoping i wont open it the next day ..!

21 comments:

  1. Unchained MelodyWed Aug 05, 09:31:00 PM

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!! I LOVE UR STORY !! MASHALLA TYANNEN!!!


    9IJJIYA??

    ;****** i love it waaayid and im SUPER addicted !!!!!!!!!!


    CANT wait for the next post hun ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. la2 ilyoum i demand 8!!!!!!!

    pweeeeeeezzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOUUUCCCCHHH THAT HURTS !!!!!!


    UR GIVING AS MAJOR CLIFFHANGERS !! mo zain itsaween feena chthii !!! ;(

    heheh i want ily ba3dooh ;$ PPPLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ (A)

    love u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. uff eshtabii nouf
    i wish enna faris may7ebha ' nouf ' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nooooooooooooooooooooo u have to post another post u cant leave us hanging like this...ok im starting to hate nouf ya3ni why r u stealing faris?????????????//

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCH !!:( it really hurt!
    Please please post.. i wanna know..
    and now shoug cant do anything.. cant stop nouf and take faris NOOOOOOOOO!!
    I want faris and Shoug !!
    LOVE YOU AND UR AMAZING STORY !!
    Sarouna ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaarrrggghhhh! Tara 7ada mo waget'ha nouf!!!! Aahhh I so feel 7g shoouuuuggg;*
    Loved it would be an understatement, I absolutely adored it ;* can't wait for the next :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And yeah faris za3al 3ala shoug cause of the truth and dare he have FEEELINGS !!:D:P
    RIGHT? RIGHT?:P **I HOPE**
    Sarouna;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaaaaaaaaai 7araaam 3awwarat galbiiiiii ;((( oo faris 7adda di3laaa laish ma yitkallam ya3ni oo igollaha ishfeeeeh maskinaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unchained melody: 7abebtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;* hehehehhe 7addich fara7tene ;* .. yes babe .. It's my story :') .. love you too ;*

    Monwa : loooooooool ;p you made me smile! :* walla :*


    Pearl: not yet! ;*

    7aleeb kakaw: yeah! ;'( I'ts kills 7aleebu walla!  .. loool im sorry (a) ..

    Looleey: I wished that too ..

    Nawarii : she's not stealing anything from me .. he's not mine! :')

    Sarouna: yeah it kills  .. me too I want them so baddd! :'( .. love you too :*

    Sunset : me too I was so pissed off!! .. heheh 7aaaaaaaaaabebtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;**************

    Sarouna "again" ;p .. hehehehe I don’t know (a)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YCM Nazlaaay next post please 3ashaan agraa 2 posts ma3a b3'9 hehehe ;$

    ReplyDelete
  12. faris 7ada yahel 9ara7a yz3al w ma ygol w a9lan ma y7gla yz3alh chithy ;s ba3den a7es mswi lech daga ma3a nouf ;pP a7es 3adi law mkanich athba7hm both ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. eee w nsait agool i love ur blog waaaid:****

    ReplyDelete
  14. MAGDAR A9BIIIIIIR :( MORE MORE MORE :****

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchh;O.. neext post plzz. bas laishh nouf chithe.. laishh makalimta 3alaqal?..;\.. yala cant wait nexxt post;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. lulu : tekram e3younich;p;*

    anonymous 1: ashwanna I posted il new post gabela agra ur comment! mashalla GREAT guess! @@ .. Love you too ;*

    anonymous 2 : part 8 .. posted;);*

    anonymous3 : yeah! it hurts ;S .. I posted babe;********

    ReplyDelete
  17. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2 7arraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam !!

    leash chetheh? mo chena tdri ena S close mn F wayd wena bainhum shay!!

    ufffffffffffffffffffffffffff 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :**** :(

    >>> hahahahaha reading slow gal :p knt nwya kelyum 1 part bs :p bs malat 3aleech ur writing is too good to stop :*

    ReplyDelete
  18. nosa LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;p you made me laugh soo loud :P LOVE YOU WALLAAAAAAAAA!;*********************

    ReplyDelete
  19. sorry adree she is your cousin bs I dont like her AT ALL!! even though she doesnt know you like him BUT KAIFI I DONT LIKE HER ;s

    but I love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  20. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2!!!! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2!!!!

    say it aint so! nooo i hate you nouf your such a bad cousin!

    ReplyDelete