Monday, August 10, 2009

11 } ~



My eyes popped...
Omg! Shakuuuu??

I told Noufa about him oo kilshay mn ilmostawsef lay being hessa ilkesha brother lain il add! She was like waaaaay ya7leelaaa ilnerd ye6la3 menah!!
I felt enah 7araam! Okay he's really nerd oo boring shwayya... bas still! 7aram!

Dr. faisal Says:
Elsalam 3alaikom shoug : )


After 5 mins. Pretending inna I have a life;p heheheh

Shougan .. babe that's why;* Says:
Oh! Ahleen! .. wa3alaikom ilsalam ..

Dr. faisal Says:
Sorry for adding you bedon la agoulich ..

Shougan .. babe that's why;* Says:
No you're my cousin ;) no need to ask ..


Dr. faisal Says:
Good ..

Shougan .. babe that's why;* Says:
Who gave you my email bas thakerni? ;p hehehe


Dr. faisal Says:
Hehe sorry nesait as'elich .. I took it from Hissa my sister : )

Shougan .. babe that's why;* Says:
aah great salem 3alaiha ..

Dr. faisal Says:
Is there's anything wrong? : )

Shougan .. babe that's why;* Says:
Nooooo .. at all .. expect hal yellow smile eli et7e6ha oo ga3da et'3ethne ..
Ghair chethe I'm just finnnne! ;p

Dr. faisal Says:
Heheheh sorry! ..

Shougan .. babe that's why;* Says:
Heheh that's okay ..

Dr. faisal Says:
How are you now? 3asa a7san?


Shougan .. babe that's why;* Says:
I'm good 7amdelah .. thanks for the add Faisal I'll talk to you soon inshalla .. but I have to go now! ;) see you dr. ;)


And I signed out ..

I dialled Noufa's number ..

Shoug : " oh god! Manyyy gadraaa! He's maaaaaliq oo yeg3ad 3ala ilgaaaaaalb! "

Nouf : " heheheh you accepted him? Shlounaaaaa??"

Shoug : " yuck yuck yuck! He kept putting hal fake smile et3arfeenah ilface el khayis? "


She starts laughing : " heheheh waaaaaay noooooooo masssta7meeeeeel! "

Shoug : " ohh shut up! Next time aslant I'll invite you! "

Nouf : " NOWAY honey .. walla I'll block you etha sawaiteeha! Way mali khelq malaqa please! "

*beep*
Another line ..
" Faris "

Shoug : " wait Noufoo .. "
I pressed " connect .. "

Faris : " alooo .. "

Nouf : " ahlaaaaaaaaaan! "

Faris paused for seconds ..

I felt chana wakhar il mobile oo shaf ilnumber again! Eheheh ..

Faris : " Emmm .. noufo? "

Nouf : " yes? Shfek! "

Faris : " Sorry shakle I called you bil ghala6 .. "

I start giggling ..

Faris : " aloooo? "

Me oo Nouf start laughing 3ala his tone ..
Etha7ik his voice laima eser confused ..

Faris : " amlaaaaaaaaaaaq ! "


Shoug : " hehehehhe ommmg! Sootik etha7ik shlon e5tara3t! "

Faris : " ha .. ha! Ma etha7ik! "

Noufo : " loooooool 6ala3t chicken faros? 3alabalik ana menu? "

Faris : " chab bas chab yallah .. wayid lagaitkom wayh .. "

Shoug : " lagaitkom? .. its jam3? .. me bil zaffa fariiis? "


Faris : " la bas nouf aqsed .. "

Nouf : " aaaaaaaaa bedainaaaaa?? Affa faroooooos ma haqaitek chethe! Ana khobre feek sebe3 .. mash'ha seeda tara yallah etla77iq .. "

I start giggling : " heheheh maaaaliqa 3ana iltesheyesh .. "

We all start laughing oo suwalif the'3a6 oo the7ek ..
When others ekonoon around me and faris ..
Enrid normal cousin ..
And that's what I love the most about our relationship ..

Faris : " mashala Ramadan after 2 weeks .. metkhaylen? "

Shoug : " Istaghferallah maaali kheeeeelq .. "


Nouf: " laaaa bil3aaaaaaks! I missed jeyam .. and being like sailaneyat in our 3abaya's heheheheh "

I start laughing while remembering suwalifna il 3abee6a eb Ramadan .. istaghferallah ma ye6la3 il yenoon ella eb hal shahar la oo lazm bil mousqe bil salat! ;x

Shoug : " heheheh tathkereen yoom fa6oom edoos 3abayat il old weman wella etzefha oo etsarekh eb wese6 ilsalat oo ma rethat 7ag fa6om etsalle? "

Nouf : " heheheh yaaaaaaa! Omg she was insane! Walla mu sa7ya! Ghasub etzif! Galatlich sorry! La ghasib etkhallis elzafa .. "

Faris : " enzain ana shenu mawtho3ey wana makent labis 3baya weyakom? '

Shoug : " heheheheehhe we told you aslant ilsalfa! Et3arefhaaaaaa! "

Nouf : " yaaaa! The old woman elli fa6om dasat 3ala her 3abaya oo qamat etzef oo etsarekh oo fa6oom etgolaha sorry 3alshan taby tel7aq 3ala ilsalat while ilwoman ghasub betzef .. it took her about 15 mins yalla eshba3at zaf! Bas fa6ooma's face heheheh omg it was worthless! "

Faris : " heheheh eeee thekart .. "

Nouf : " enzain yala I have to go guys .. bye .. "
She closed the line ..

Faris whispered : " heeey .. "

I start giggling as always ..

Shoug : " heheheh ahleeen …"

Faris : " Ramadan this year will be special to someone .. "

I smiled : " really? .. How? "


Faris : " I'll show you inshalla .. "

I blushed ..
I know he's telling me the truth ..
I know he's gonna create my history all over .. Again! ;*

13 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOL MO BSS ANA AKRAH HAL SMILE FACE ;Pp A7ESAH NA9AB W Y`3TH;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm hatha ilyoum sar ?:p.. lanna bagy 2 weeks 3ala rmuthan;p
    yallaahh next post;'$???

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is he going to do????

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! I hate that smile too, its creepy:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehe! i haaateee that stupid smile!! ;D
    t7sesniii inaa eeekh!! ;D ;p
    bs nice post! ;)
    & waiting for the next!;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. katkooooooooot faris !!!!! eeshawig !!! a7is yahil bs kbeer.. galba abyaa'6 oo 6ayib.. !! hehehe abii ba3aaaaad post ;( !!! (A)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6aaayeeeeeb hal faris (a)

    thanks 4 the post.. 7di smiling now:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dreamer at HeartMon Aug 10, 10:46:00 AM

    I hate the smiling emote too, lol, to me it's like saying everything's ok when it's really not...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Siggghhhhhhh, you know that your writing takes my breath away, do you? Anyways, it really does. Walla a7ib your posts, they're so amazing Mashalla :)
    Love you and can't wait for the next :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous: ufff! Taaaaaqhir!!!!! Heheheh

    Shoda: laa walla ;p ehehehe .. posted babe;*

    Exuisite : I simply LOVE YOU! ;*

    Monwa : I don't know (a)

    Alvaro : heheheh yaaaaa! 7ad'ha ;p

    Tntoun: looool who love it anyway? ;p .. thanks babe ..

    7aleeb kakaw: yaaa he's amazing ;* .. hehehehehe sometimes he's yahil keber .. sometime I'm the big cranky child ;x posted sweetie ;*

    Nosa: 7addaaaah sweet .. Np;* .. heheheh

    Dreamer at Heart: loooool 7ad'ha etnarrfiz! ;s .. yaa! 7ad'ha! Ete7eesen men hal smile it's all fake! ;p

    Sunset : love love love love yooooooouuuu;* .. 7abebtiiiiiiiii walllllla! ;****** ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha katkouta ur grammer here ghair 3an now:(, mashallah you improved over the past years, I read maybe all of ur stories amazing mashallah and I'm reading this now keep it up dear:* -Rahaf

    ReplyDelete