Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5 } ~


Dedicated to the one I saw today ..
Dedicated to .. Faris! :')








I froze in my place ..
I just loved the sound of his warm mab7ou7 voice ..

Shoug : " hala? "

Faris : " mmmm .. Well, I just wanted to ask you a question .. Did you received my msg yesterday? "

I nodded : " yes .. But 6awalt 3alay so I slept .. "

He smiled while his eyes became soft and charming .. : " im sorry ha .. "

Shoug : " that's okay faris .. mn sejik! It's nothing .. "

Faris : " good .. wain ray7a? "

Shoug : " taking money from my mom for jassim's birthday ga6eyya .. "

Faris : " khalas ana 3azmch .. "

I giggled while blushing men il fashla : " nooo! Shakuu! .. "

Faris : " it's the way of saying sorry to you .. ok? "

Shoug : " no kellish malah da3e faris .. I'll pay .. please! "

Faris : " shrayich ta5then mn your mom 30 oo ana a3zemch .. oo etseren mu daf3a oo 3endich 30 kd? "

I laughed : " hahhaha eviiiiiiiil! .. bas it's a great idea by the way! "

Faris : " yalla go .. "

I went to my mother and took 30 kd. From her .. oo faris paid for me ..

After the lunch and everything ..
Fatima , Jassim , Nouf , faris and a7mad went out side to swim oo tan ..
I just hate tanning ..
Ma7eb yethgayyir looni oo aslan the tanned color mu 7elu 3alay..!
Yeah there was no big swimming pool or anything!
They just share the kids small blue swimming pool! et3arfoona? ;p Heheheh
Anyways ,

I layed on the couch while watching "my big fat greek wedding " ..
Eb akhir 10 mins mn ilmovie .. all the guys dashaw ..
Ma3ada fatma oo faris ..
He was holding her things cus eshkither'hum ..
I told you! He was there for everyone!
Jassim stood jidam il TV.

Jassim : " haa a7mdo .. Shfeeek channa mo 3ajbik enny wegaft "

Shoug : " waaaaaaaaaaaaaakhir! "

A7med start laughing so hard: " wakhir 3anny la abcheee .. Im watching the movie while dreaming about my wedding .. "

Refa3t my eyes : " chub chub enta .. " I kept moving my head 3asa ashuf shay!
" jaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssiiiiiiiiimmm! Moveeeeee awayyy ya sakhef!! "

Jassim kept playing with his mobile ..

Shoug : " ya maliq! Walla sakhef sakheeeeeef!! "

Faris opend the out door of the living room ..
uhwa il door mal il living room 3ala il7oosh ..

Faris : " shfech etsarkhen! "

I pointed 3ala jassim while making – I'll cry now!- expression .. :
" HATHAAAAA! "

Faris : " shfeh!"

Shoug : " uuugh! Wakhir ya ebn il naaaaaaaaaas..! "

Jassim and a7med oo 7etan noufo kept talking oo yamshun jedam il tv.!
Sana3t ga3dety bedal il laying down ..

Shoug : " huuuuf .."

Faris sat next to me in the comfy IKEA navy coach ..
Refa3 his foot ..
And ga3id e7uus feha ..

The smell of the sun, tan and colure on his chest .. unforgettable ..


after few mins. wana embawza oo at7al6am ..
he did his "famous" move ..
where he moves his head closer to you ..,

Faris : " khalas la tez3eleen .. fajoora my sister 3endaha eyah .. bas enrid elbait I'll send it to you oo buy her another one .. ok ? "

I smiled : " that's okay .. 6af .. "

Faris said while messaging the button of his foot : " aaakh! "

Shoug : " shfeek et7us eb your foot? "

Faris spoke like a little kid : " et3awernii Madre shenu dayis .. "

I smiled : " Smellah 3alaik .. "

Jassim : " gomaw gomaw .. yallaaa truth or dare .. "

We all sat in the middle of the living room ..
And there's a 7up bottle in the centre ..
Jassim moved it ..

Jassim : " Nooooooouf .. ask .. Fatima .. "

Nouf : " mmmmmm .. well , would you ever fall for your cousin? "

Immediately I spotted Faris .. who just turned his face to see my expression ..
I moved my eyes away ebsir3a ..

Fatima : " mmm no! noway! .. wai3! They like brothers to me .. "

I nodded ..

Jassim moved the bottle again ..

A7med : " yalla! .. Faris ask shoug .. "

We stared at each other ..
My heart just .. sank

He smiled ..

Faris : " the same Question..! "

Fatima yelled : " ma esssssssser! Malaqa! "

Jassim : " la 3ady 3ady..! it's a game after all .. "

I smiled : " the same answer I guess .. "

His eyes winded ..
And his smile was taken far away from his lips ..

Noufa moved the buttole ..
While Faris was staring harldy on me!


** (( ya soora rasemha fe kha6eri oo bale e7sasi tarjamha ennik 7abeb ghali ..
wain oo meta algak? Walli be3ed ehnak? Ya sayyedii gulli ay soob 3anawenik?? )) **


My phone rang ..
Ashart ib my hand ..

Shoug : " shway 3an ethenkom .. "
I stood up .. : " hala lulu .. "
She was a friend from school ..
kenna eb neteffeq 3ala 6al3a with all the girls Next week ..

I heard Jassim's voice : " a7medoo es'aL faarros .. "

Faris : " ba6alna .. malait! "

And he walked away .......


17 comments:

  1. loooool wayd shwayaa abii more ;P
    kel ma abdii andmj etkhaaaal9 ;[ shsweee ...
    next post please !! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story i really love it ;* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!! 7araaaaaam, bs cuteeeee, he was expecting her to say other than that :) Love it o can't wait for the next :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and looool 9dfaa my post and urs hv truth or dare in it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG
    I love this story!
    Kisses precious!
    U always make me feel good, forgettin problems... giving me this little space :D

    so neeeext poooost!
    yalla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ambay 7aram;( 7ada kisar kha6ry Faris.
    Im so inlove with your story;**
    Waiting for the next post:**

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaaaiii!!! amoot 3ala faris

    someone has a crus?? ^^ a big one maybe


    loved it

    ReplyDelete
  9. mskeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen faris kisar 5a6ri ashkara not the answer he was looking for...

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwwwwwwww 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :..(

    kesar kha6ri..seeems he likes shoug..not the cousins way :)

    yalalalalalalalaaaaa neeeext post..im loving this story 9ij9ij loving it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant wait till you admit to each other that you love each other!!!

    already 7baita ;p

    I love you beautiful ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. 7araaaaaaam 7ayaati Faris! He should have known ina mara7 itguul yes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. some 1 is falling for shouug.. haha;* next post please w atmana ekkouun a6waaaaaal;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. waaaaaaaaaaaai tara im so in love with ur story ;)))) mo bs hathi 7itta illa 6afaaaw ;) u r amazing mashallaaaa ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lulu : loooool la etseren 6ama3a ;p you're first ma ekaffi? (a) hahahha .. posted babe;* ENJOY;*

    Looleey: 7abebti .. glad to hear thaaaat;*

    Sunset: lool yeah khosh dagra wa3alayya .. loooooooool I didn't read yours bas al7een arou7 ashufa heheh bas that's normal because ilglob 3end ba3ath;) awwwwh ;p

    Nur: 7abebtiiiiiii;* I'm honoured walla! :* posted sweetie ;*

    The thought of love : yeah maskin! ;s .. posted :*:*

    Monwa: heheh yeaah I noticed :P .. love you ;*

    Zain: yaa 7abebeeeee ;'( .. posted babe;*

    Love: hehehehheheh you made me laugh ;p .. Love you more honey walla! :*

    Shaikhatilzain: eshdaraaaany! The logic says that mo sa7? ;/

    Anonymous : yaaah heheheh amazing ha? ;p .. posted .. oo it's long walla ;'( I tried my best :'(;*

    Roodi: heheh ya ba5tee ana oo my stories walla ;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. u know :p
    yam3i all posts in 1 ! hehehe

    a7b lama 2 ppl like each other deny it:p ashkara ybyn! hehehe

    SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your grammar made me stop reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete