Wednesday, August 5, 2009

6 } ~


It have been 2 weeks since the last time I saw faris ..
I really don't know what's wrong with him ..
He didn't show up in mama 6aiba's house ..
Wella dash msn …
He just disappeared!

I called him twice .. bas marad!
I texted him ..


To: Faris
"Miss you faros ;* .. shloonik? .. hope to see you gabel la tamshon ;) "


They were going to Paris after few days ..
Bait khalti Ghada ( faris's mom) oo bait khalti Hissa ( Nouf's mother) ..

It was Wednesday morning...
When I received msg from lulu..
From: lulu
" Hi girls .. Don't forget our lunch today at 2pm in chocolate bar marina mall ;) .. Hope to see you there.. Reply please ;p "

To : lulu
" suuuuuure! I'm on the way ;p heheheh"


It was around 12:30pm
So I took a shower , changed into my Mandela satin dress it was cocktail so libast fooga a light brown cardigan and waved my hair blushed my cheeks with peachy colored blusher .. and took my Gucci big bag .. oo called for Shakeer our driver ..

On the way to the gulf road ..
I was searching for any msg or missed call men faris!
Mn kether ma ana mestaghreba laish malah 7es gilt maybe he sent a msg or called wana mashifta!
I Pressed " Faris " ..
No answer ..!

I called Nouf ..

Shoug : " noufa! "

Nouf in a sleepy voice : " hallaaaa .. "

Shoug : " did you talk to faris this few days? "

Nouf : " what? Faros? .. mmm I guess .. "

Shoug : " I .. "

Nouf : " wait I saw him yesterday in mama 6aiba's house! ..
why you are asking? "

Shoug : " I don't know what's wrong with him .. fagdetah mn ziman ma dag or asked about me .. "

Nouf : " mn meta we wait each other to call or ask?? .. you call him! "

Shoug : " I did!! .. I called him gabiL degega! Oo he didn't answered me! .. I don't know laish a7is enna he's za3lan 3alay or something ..! "

Nouf : " I don't think so..! you didn't do anything wrong to him .. did you? "

Shoug : " uuhh .. no! .. I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong ..! "

Wesalt chocolate bar ..
Oo we sat inside because of the kheesa oo 7ar out side ..
It was nice .. but akward ..
I hate how I cant fit it ..
I can't have fun without my cousins .
A7is enna there's something missing bedoonhum ..
Oo even etha 6ala3t with friends .. ma astanis ..
A7is I want them .. maby friends ghair my cousins .. uuh ! ;/

…. : " enta wain ya3ne? khalas khalas yuba kanna yeyeenkom .."

I knew this voice ..
The ba77a ..
The .. WARM ba7a!
I knew it ..

I was giving the door my profile ..
So I turned ..
And Faris turned his face as well ..
So our eyes met for seconds before he moved his adorable eyes away ..
Ana walked out of chocolate bar ..
My heart froze ..
And I felt cold in the middle of august!
I felt like running after him ..
Hug him ..
Asking him : " what's wrong with you?? "

After the lunch I went to my grandmother house oo I didn’t saw him also!
I was so mad oo pissed off that night ..
Kint really really maqhooooura!
Whyyyyyyy he's ignoring me??
He's not only my cousin! ..
He's so special to me ..!

I joined msn around 8pm..

- Faris .. afthait serrin khafi fe galbe menketim!!

I pressed his nickname ..


- Shougan says:
Hiiiiiiiiii ..

After 5 mines maybe ..

- Faris .. afthait serrin khafi fe galbe menketim!! says:
Hala.

- Shougan says:
Miiiiiiiiisssssssssssss youuuuuuuu;*



- Faris .. afthait serrin khafi fe galbe menketim!! says:
Me too ..

- Shougan says:
What's wrong with you?

- Faris .. afthait serrin khafi fe galbe menketim!! says:
Ana? .. nothing! : )


- Shougan says:
Don't lie to me faris .. I know there's something wrong.. tara walla I have been calling mn 3 weeks maybe wnta 7aqirne!!! I though before safraktoom we'll see each other .. abi ashba3 menkom!!! *crying icon*


My tears start rolling down ..

- Faris .. afthait serrin khafi fe galbe menketim! Is typing ..

I added ..

- Shougan says:
And by the way I SAW YOU TODAY IN CHOCOLATE BAR!!!!!!
Ana etsid 3anny faris? Ana?? .. I didn't do anything to you .. oo you have been ignoring me oo treating me like shit from 3 weeks oo ana sakta oo bala3t'ha mn ghalatik .. oo after all of that .. etshofne oo etsid? Like we were kind of strangers ..!

He stopped typing ..
After few minutes .
He started typing again ..

I start crying so hard while reading my words over and over again ..
I searched for clinks around me .. makan fe ..
So I went to the bathroom ..
Washed my face ..

And get back to the laptop ..


- Faris .. afthait serrin khafi fe galbe menketim!! says:
First of all .. I hate this question! .. " did I do anything wrong for you!" .. you should know it by ur own! .. You not a little kid kelma SAR shay bennyye engoolich that's wrong and that's right! and No shoug you DID NOT! If that what you wana hear ..


- Faris .. afthait serrin khafi fe galbe menketim!! says:
And about chocolate bar .. you were with your friends .. so I wouldn't come over and say hi ..! and Jassim were after me ..! ze3lay 3alaih uhwa ba3ad if that's ur new strategy!


- Faris .. afthait serrin khafi fe galbe menketim!! says:
And I'm NOT ignoring you! Bas I'm busy with other things .. and I thought enny bashofich eb bait mama 6aiba .. but I was wrong .. and I went yesterday to say goodbye gabil ilsafra because im going to chalet with friends .. anyway wasil salamich! : )


My eyes winded ..
And my heart start beating faster and faster ..
I couldn't believe what I'm seeing!
No! No!
I'm in bad dream or something..!

I wrote :

Shougan says :
You .. are you telling me that you'll travel without saying good bye to .. me?

- Faris .. afthait serrin khafi fe galbe menketim!! Appears to be offline. messages you will send will be delivered when they sign in. E-mail this contact instead

I couldn’t believe it!
I called nouf ..
She was closer to me than Fatima ..
I don't know why ..

Nouf : " halaaaaaaaaaaaa .. "

Shoug : " ……" crying !

Nouf voice changed : " shougooo!! What's wronnnng!! "

Shoug : " uuuuh .. fa .. "

Nouf : " ha? What? "

Shoug : " he hates me for no reason noufo! I can't believe it ! "

Nouf : " what? Menu uhwa? .. mafhamt! "

I told her what happened ..
Kilshay eb galbi gelta ..
I didn't told anyone enna he's ignoring me men 3 weeks..
So I told her every little detail ..

Nouf : " haw! What's wrong with him..! he's so normal with me and fatma! .. we saw him ams eb mama 6aiba ..! it's weird shogo! .. "

Shoug : " *sneef* .. I know! "

Nouf : " I'll ask him what's wrong okay? "

I nodded : " ok sure .. "

It killed me deep inside ..
Because me and faris were the close ones in the group!
Mu uhwa oo nouf!
Do you know eli dakheL il group there's 2 close persons ..
So I expect him to tell me what's wrong .. mu egool 7ag nouf!



13 comments:

  1. waaaaay faris 3alla kel shii yz3aal ;S
    Yalla next khal enshoof liash z3laan ?? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lulu he's a man! :P LooooooooooooL

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwww 7abebti :*************

    true men eze3lon 3ala atfah il ashya2 lol

    YCM next post yay??? or not??

    ReplyDelete
  4. eee i know he's a man ma tshofeena bs yz3aal hehehe ;P
    YCM mn 9jii a7taaaj new post nooow please !! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG shfeeh hatha? MAZAAJ! qaharne! No offense!
    I don't feel comfortable ini agoul rayiy bil post w kil eli ib bali la2na akhaf agouul w ajr7ich or something cuz its YOUR story!
    Anyways, kil post a7la min il thaani!
    And I always tell you..
    I LOVE YOU-COMPLETEME!;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. shfeeeh ;s !!? laish chthi he is reacting !!? ;s



    cant wait 7g the next post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just loooove the story o kil ma agra a post I go into my own world o try to imagine shino ra7 e9er o mita btkon il breaking point bainkum ;p

    bs I know I have to wait ;p

    I LOVE YOU ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. next posttt pleaaaaaaassseee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zain: loooool I know :P .. enshalla ;*

    lulu: loooooooooooooooooool :P .. enshalla 7ube :*

    Shaikhatilzain: 7abebtiiiiii :') .. that's okay .. maybe no you're no seeing the complete image ;* golay elli tabeenah I understand :* .. Love you more babe;*

    7aleeb kakaw: yeah ;'( .. enshalla :*

    Love: 7abebtiiiiiiiiiiii;******** hehehe mu wayid tara :P .. Loveeeeeeeee you more :*

    anonymous : Enshalla ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. a7ibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb hal qe9a ...awwww faris sij i7ibich thats why minkisir galba pooor faris...yalla next i wanna know what happens

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaaaaaaaaaaaay htha faris laishh chithe? enruu7 winrid 3ala the same salfa?;\.. bas i loike him though.. 7araam shouq;s.. ashkara za3aal min lama she answered no i wouldnt love my cousin.. bas ma7ib hal 6abi3 ena etha feeh shay bas yin7aashh w maywajehni aww egouli eli eb galba.. 3alaqal ediz msg..;s
    haha b3d manigdaar ensowii shay htha ilwaqii3.. cant waaitt..;* THANKUU;*.. a7ibechh lama u post so faast..(Aa)
    -Sh;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nawari : ana a7ibch akthaaaaar;*********

    Sh: loooooool you made me laugh walla .. 7addaaaaa laish chethe! ;/ .. and yaa .. he don't love il mowajaha at all ;x bas allah wakelich il ras yabis oo esawey eli yabeh! :'* .. mwah ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. y7b shoug so 6afing her !
    9aaaa7??


    waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy eshfini a9eee7 weya shoug :p LOOL
    mo zain el2a7ases bezyada :p

    ReplyDelete