Sunday, August 23, 2009

18 } ~


Ramadan kareem to all of you! ;*


First of all, Sorry for not posting bas kint sick ;( .. still lay3a chabdi ;( bas a7san eb wayid ;* ..
2nd .. I don't wanna talk about ilcomments .. it just too much ! : )
And yeah I don't use bad language .. in (re-love him ) Shaikha's caricature chethe .. bas me as a person I don't curse ella naderan! : ) .. and by the way .. I hate judging others!


Love you all ;**********
.
.

Faris smiled while opening the door for me ..

Faris : "7ayach .. "


I blushed: " e7ayyik .. "

He opened the radio ..

I closed me ears ..

Shoug : "noooo! Mabi! .. I don't wanna listen to music eb Ramadan! "


He starts laughing...

Faris: " uf uf! Shda3wa sadaitay athonch! Khalas yuba ka sakainaah! "

I giggled ..

Shoug : " fashalt rou7ee mo sa7? bas walla sarle 2 weeks wana ma asma3 hehehe "

He gave me a half smile : " no 3adee .. bil3aks I'm proud of you .. "

I smiled ..
Few mines. Passed like hours!
I hate it laima eser chethe baina ..
Close .. But far away!

I whispered : " faris .. "

He mumbled : " mmm ? "

Shoug : " what happened? "

he took a deep breath : " I told my mother! "

my eyes popped out!
And I just put my hand on my mouth ..

Shoug : " oh .. my .. ! why? How? When ?"

He was going to tell me everything ..
When I yelled ..

Shoug : " SHGALAAAAAT??? "

He starts playing with his gofel ..
While his eyes on the road ..
But his mind kan somewhere else!

Faris : " shoug .. ana .. "

Shoug : " yes? "

Faris : " shoug I wanna ask you one question ..
and I need the answer right now .. ok? "

I nodded .. : " sure .. what? "


Faris : " do you know how sick I am ? "

My eyes winded : " she said no? 3alshan you're sick? .. " I start playing with my hair nervously : " WHY? .. why everyone treating me like I'm going to kill you? .. I love you! .. that should refresh ur heart! Not killing you! .. uuh! "

Faris : " shoug .. answer me! .. do you know? "


Shoug : " yes faris! Yes! I know! I know! "

Faris : " shoug I can't handle breathing sometimes .. they think that I can't handle a house .. I can't handle .. you ! "

Shoug : " can you? "

Faris whispered : " what do you think? "

Shoug : " uuh dear god! .. faris tell me .. what happened between you and your mom? Let me understand! "

Faris : " nothing shoug .. just like yours! .. sawatle film oo tabche oo enta ehtam eb rou7ik oo derastik al7een oo enta mareth oo ta3ban oo laish etmashkil rou7ik oo etthaye3 ilbent! Min hal 7ache .. "

I whispered : " I hate them! Wayid mo shwayya! .. why they can't get it! .. mu fahma shloon chethe mu ga3den yefhemonah! .. I can't .. walla .. akrahhum! "

Faris : " give me your hand .. "

I gave him my hands .. both of them .. while tearing up ..
Kena wagfen eb the ishara elli bil second ring road elli enlif side the forth ring road going to the airport road where alyarmouk is ..

I was playing with my thumb nervously ..
He just hugged my small hands with his soft warm hands ..

Faris : " shoug don't cry .. kilshay will be ok .. "

Shoug : " promise? "

Faris : " yes 7abebti .. promise .. "

* BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBB! *

Faris : " hahah! Uuh! Shabbat il eshara? "

I giggled ..

Shoug : "mo sa7ee hehehehe "

I went back home ..
Chit-chatted with my mom and Nada ..
Then went to my room ..

awaL ma dashait wela alga my laptop on the bed ..
with the msn mafto7 ..
faj'a nesait enny emkhaleetah oo 6al3a! heheheh ..

Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Hello Sweetie.. embarak 3alaich elshahar ..

Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Hello??

Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Wainch ga3da etqarqe3een?

Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Alooooooooo?


I start laughing so hard 3ala ( etqarqe3en) loooool! Shakhbare!

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Hahahahaaaaaa! Omggggg! Shakhbaaaare going to qerqai3an!!

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Sorry kent atfa6ar barra ;D .. ahleen .. 3alaina oo 3alaik! Ma3anah ma buqa ella 13 days! ;p

Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Halla! Zain radaitay! Sarle nus sa3a mn kalamtich ! .. eeh entay tashbeken 3alashan abareklich bil shahar? Makoo me5tafya!

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Heheheh yeah 7addi me5tafya ;p that’s my new strategy to make you missing me (a)

Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Heheheh la walla? .. la walla mokanich bayan 3ad ..


I felt like " aawh sweeeeeet! "

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Heheheh ashwa! ;p .. so? How are you?

Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Good ; ) .. entay wain re7tay tefa6artay?


Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Chillies with my cousins .. nouf oo fa6oma oo a7med oo jassim oo faris ..


Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Yaa7elookum! Entaw lel7een close?


I smiled while typing ..

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
More than ever! ;p


Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Mashalla! .. allah ya7fethkom oo e5alikom 7ag b3ath ..


Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Thankyou .


Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
you're welcome ;)


marraw 5 mines maybe ma gelna shay ..
So I changed my clothes ..
Washed my face ..
And got back to the laptop ..


Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Shoug bas'elich souaL ..

Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Aloooooo?? Khalas yuba hawannah!!


I giggled ..

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Back sorry! .. amir?


Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Welcome .. entay chethe m3a kil ilnas wela bas ana?


Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Chethe what? .. what do you mean?

Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Rasmeya .. Nervous and sometimes rude?


Uh? Omg! .. was that a bunch on my face??

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Me?


Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
yes! You! .. wayid rasmeya .. oo tetkalemain chenny a6er mench ilkalma .. kil sa3a takteben joumla! Oo nafsetik eb 5ashmeich! .. like you're doing me a favor or something!


Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Omg! Men sejich? .. Im sorry etha 7asastik like that!!! Bas im not rude or anything walla! .. im just .. mmm .. madre ya3ni there's no meyana between us .. that's it!


Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
La walla? Yala 3ayaL we'll keep talking laima et6ee7 ilmeyana ;p

I giggled ..

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Heheheh! Okkkkkk! Yalla! ;p .. I'll show you shkether im "not" rude! ;p


We kept talking about everything ..
Kilshay kilshay bil denya ..
Ramadan series , food , tarawee7 , 7ashaina shwayya ;p
He talked to me about his word oo ilnas elli emoroon 3alaih ..

He was so sweet and funny .. oo 7adddaaaa kind ..

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Omg!!!!! Baqe nes sa3a 3ala ilsu7oor!! .. e7na ga3den naqreq mn cham? 4 hours?


Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Loooooool! Taqreban! ;p .. walla 6ala3tay hathra shougoooo! ;p

Shougan .. minhu men ba3dak mohem? Says :
Ahahahah .. I told youuuuuuuu! ;p .. yalla goom tesa7ar oo don't forget to drink water .. and ed3eeli bil salat ;p


Dr. faisal .. RAMADHAN KAREM! Says :
Inshalla ;* .. yalla goodnight ..


I closed the msn with a smile on my face ..







* beep* * beep*





From : Faris;*
" ga3da baba? "




20 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaw thas sooo sweet
    and YCM were really sorry for what had happened b4 =)
    el smoo7a minich e5tee
    this Faisal a7is fe shay min warah LOL XD
    Faaaaris is sooo sweet <3 !
    netraya el part elee 3gbah =D !!

    -- Dalal --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khoush post;p bs khal etwakher 3an hatha el doctor cuz ashkara bet9eer mushkila mennah;p hope theres another post on its way today:D?
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. awal shay Mbarak 3aleech elshahar ;**
    o Salamaat 7abeebti matshofeen shar o ma3thoora ;***
    waiting for the next post ;)

    -WaFoOoYa

    ReplyDelete
  4. fai9l wela faris :p


    thanks 3 the post babe o matchofeen shar..
    ma3alech mn el2awadm ele mo m7tarama.. enti a7sn mnhum...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ya galbyyy, tadreeen shkthr a7biich for posting?! Tadreen wla laa?! Elmohim, I LOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!
    First of all, salamtichh 7abeebty, o ma tshofeen shar Inshalla ;*
    Second of all, ensay 3n el comments, bl 6agaag y6ghum, nas mtfar'3a o ma3ndaha shu'3l bl 7ayaaa abad!!!! I don't care as long as you're writing, and walla that's more than I can ask for! I LOVE YOUR WRITING LAW SHY9EER WALLA!
    Third of all, Mbaraaaaak 3alaiiich el shaharr 7abeebty, o kl sina wnty b5aiir o salmaa ya raaab :D
    Lastly, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT, WALLA WALLA LA YU3LAA 3ALAIIIIIIH! O Faris 7abeeby, salamtaa, alla y7af'9ah ya raab w y5aleeh lkum Inshalla ;* Haha, o Dr.Faisal shnoo y'tha7kk, 7abaiiiiiiiitaaaa! 7ada zouuuuuqaa mashalla :D
    LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. mbaark 3leech el shhaaar
    2. no comment
    3. waiting for next post ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. inshallah you feel better oo great post oo waiting for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  8. salaamat 7abeebty;**
    and faris 7ada zouqa! and so are you=*
    waiting for the next 3ala naaar;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salamat 7uby;*!

    Loved this (; Short though :( Waiting xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. teslam eedich 3la el post... Faris 7adda zoqa.. bs ana shaka bel Dr. ;p neyeta mo OK elryaal :P

    bnat khalas ignore elly ektebat elcomment, umbeh wala sarat salfa 3la wla shy, kefhaa.. its between her and YCM, o dam YCM mo za3lanaa 6aaaf :D:D wela shraykom.. oo la en7e6 shy eb themtna tra eldinia ermothaan oo mbarak 3likom elshahaar :D o tra 3aib enghale6 :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE YOUR POSTS WAAYID ;******
    keep going shougaaa;D
    i just saw your blog..and..i loved you;**
    i love fariis alah yashfeeh inshalla:( i didn't understand shfeeh ??
    Btw..waiting for the next post!!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  12. and all this time i thought he was called feras!! 6ala3 faris:O

    ReplyDelete
  13. 4. Slamaat ;***

    waiting ;**

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like ur story >> ist real?

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaMbaiiiiiH .. The STroY Mu 9ij ! 5yaaaaaL !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. when is the next post?
    2 days no posting uuugghh every single minute i'm refreshing yaalaa ma 9araat;(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chill ppl , el bnt ma56ooba
    let her hv her own sapce LOL !!
    plus el dnya Ram'6an

    - rawan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, meta the nxt post???? 7aram 3alaich, wallah amazing, can't wait....

    Plz Plz. at least one post per day, may9eer chethee m3algatnaaaaaaaaa!!!!

    The Most AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING story EVEEEEEEEEER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. embarak 3alaich el shaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaar....
    a7isa eldoctor mo3jab feeeeech...faris ihabil meta titzawijoooon ??? mista3yelaa ana abeeekum 7ag ba3ath

    ReplyDelete