Tuesday, August 11, 2009

13 } ~



We went back to everyone...
My eyes were puffed and red...
It was obvious ena I was crying!
I sat next to my mom without saying a word..
Faris sat across of me .. oo kept staring at me ..
Oo making funny faces .. I giggled a little .. bas I was really down
Do you that feeling elli every time you swallow the tear it came back stronger??

Mama whispered : " yalla shougan namshe? "

Yeah! The "shougan" was her nickname to me ..

I nodded ..
I wasn't apple to talk ..
I know my self .. bas atkallam I'll cry ..

I took a bottle of water from the fridge and went to the car ..

Awal ma I closed the door ..
My mom start driving ..

My mom whispered : " shougan .. "

I whispered back : " I don't wana talk .. please! "

I was putting my hand on my lap .. she reached my hand and Rup it …
The tears felled my big eyes ..
I opened the window and took a deep breath ..

My mom : " it's about him going away? "

A tear drop explained all what I was going to say ..

My mom : " I asked you before right? .. why you lied to my shoug? Why? "

I said with a shaking voice : " mom please! I don't wanna talk about it now .. please! "

My mom : " you're not a kid anymore! I understand that you're going to the 11th grade next year! You don't have to lie to me! Tell my the ugly truth better than laying eb million time! "

I closed my eyes ..
I wasn't in the mood for a parental lecture ..

Until she yelled : " CALL HIM .. CALL HIM ..! "

I opened my eyes : " wh-what? "

My mom : " isn't he serious about you?? Call him! I wanna talk to him ..! "

I raised my voice .. I wanted to say DID YOU LOST YOU MIND MOM??
Shoug : " MAMA! NOWAYYYY! THAT'S TOO CHEAP!! OH MY GOD! WE DIDN'T BRING THE MARRIAGE ESSUE UP! OMG! YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS! I CAN'T BELIEVE ITTT..! "

She cut me off : " SHUTUPPP! .. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIED!!!! THAT'S NOT YOU!! CALL HIM NOOOOOW!!!

Shoug : " noway .. noway! "

She took her mobile from her bag ..
She dialed his number ..
I closed my eyes ..
My heart stopped beating ..
Omg! That'sssss cheaaaaaaap! I can't believe itttt!!!!!!!

My mom : " he didn't pick it up!! Call him! "

Shoug : " yumaa! Calm down!!! What's wrong with you!! .. he's not like my boyfriend or something! "

My mom : " STOP LYING!!! "

* Nokia tone *

I kept wishpering : " allah efashel il3adouw!! "

My mom : " ahleen hala faris .. hala yuma .. where are you? .. aha .. meta nawey etrou7 america? .. eeh inshalla .. what's wrong with shoug? Laish tabche ilyoom ? .. aha? .. entaw il athnen shenu salfatkom?? I know there's something .. and I know that she's lying to me! "

I couldn't control my self .. I said : " omg! yumaaa!!!!!! "

My mom ignored me .. and kept talking on the phone .. : " aha .. eeh saj .. wene3m feek faris .. ana mu ga3da ashakek eb a7ad .. eeh 7abebe adri .. adri walla .. bas yoma entaw nas metrabeen laish hal suwalif? *she smiled* .. eser khair enshalla .. 3ala khair 7abebe .. enshalla .. "

I covered my face with my hands ..
That was.. DRAMAAAAAA!

My mom didn't talk about it! She just walked out of the car! And left me inside!

I texted faris ..


To : Faris
"Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Emsa7ha eb wayhi .. Im sorry!!!!!! "


" Faris .. " Is calling ..

I picked it up while saying ..

Shoug : " omg omg omg omg ! sorry sorry sorry sorryyyyyyyyyyy .. "

He was laughing so hard ..

Faris : " tawny adre enna omch chethe! "

Shoug : " she's a drama queen I knooow! Thank you very much! "

Faris : " la 3aib la etgoolin chethe! .. She's sweet and understanding! I though she's gonna call my mom aw 3ala il aqal yell at me! But she was .. normal! "

I giggled : " yaaa I know my mom 3ajeba! I don't know how her mind yeshteghel ma afhamha ilsara7a .. "

We kept talking about everything ..
like nothing happened in mama 6aiba's house ..
I asked him about what did my mom said ..
he was like : " nothing! Eser khair b3dain agoolich ..! "

Faris : " yala 7abebti sleep now and I'll go to duwaneya ok? "

I whispered : " I love you .. ok .. "

I felt his smiled : " la bellaaaah enqabaaaaal our ramadaaan! "

We both laughed .. and closed the lines ..


I joined msn ..

Shougan .. Ramadhan Mubarak;) .. Says:
Hiiiii faisalll ;)


Dr. faisal :
Ahleeeen shoug .. shlonch? Mobarak 3alaich il shahar ..


Shougan .. Ramadhan Mubarak;) .. Says:
Same to you ;) .. I'm good thanks god .. what about you?


Dr. faisal :
Great .. ha are you ready for Ramadan?


Shougan .. Ramadhan Mubarak;) .. Says:
Yeah I think so ;p

Dr. faisal :
Good : )

EEEEEEEGH THAT STUPID FACE AGAINN????

I was typing ..
I heard my mom's voice : " shouuuuuuuuuug .. "

I scream back ; " YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSS?? "

My mom : " come to my room .. I wanna talk to you .."

And here when I lost my heart somewhere in the room ..!



16 comments:

  1. umich ghareeba.. ;s couldnt understand her way of thinking.. ;s !! is accepting the fact wla will she end it ;s ??


    allah yaster bss.. !!

    more more more more more :D:D:D:D !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh a7s akrah o a5as mawqeef !

    allah yster :p

    bs a7s-ha btkoon 3adi.. weld e5et-ha wela el'3areeb y3ni...

    now im excited! write more


    hehe 9ij drama:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. shino bitgool....please post naby ni3aref

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOOPS:s
    9ij a5raaa3 mawqef :p 9ij 9ij alla yaster..
    ummm post plz 3ashan we want to knw !!
    love you
    sarouna ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tabeen et3arfeen shloon wayhyy al7een?
    Well this is it --> :|
    7ada ma9foog wayhyy! Alla y3een 3la aish ra7 etgoolaha umhaa, ana I'm scared for you know :(
    Love you 7abeebty ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. DR.FAISAL :):)


    I HATE U LE2ANA U USE HAL FACE EL SHAGOL :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://aesthetic-soul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ashwaa draat el um ;D
    yala next i think ra7 et6wer el 3laqa ma3a faisal w i think ra7 e9air mshakel ;$$ hehehe
    yalla next post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. madre laish mani merta7a 7g hal dr. faisal hatha!!!!:) ahaha

    and your mom! 9ij ma 3araft laha bs allah yaster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. uh oh ;O Can't wait for the next post xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaaaaah good or bad!!?!? hahaah im loviing thiis!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hii :p

    loool 9adoou ;\ ...

    nazliii 2 parts ma3liich ameer ;* ;$$

    ReplyDelete
  13. new postttttt plsss !!! .. im like checking ur blog every single hour !! im addicted ;p ...
    hahaha plss as dillo said .. 2 posts ma 3alaich amer plss ;p !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG..!! allaaa ysteeeer:S!! ana law mokanech afjer b.nfsy :S!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. whens the next post???

    ReplyDelete