Monday, August 3, 2009

1 } ~


2002


" .. shoug! Aren't you coming to the chalet? " my mom yelled at me from her room ... while I was watching maid in manhaten for jennifer lopez ...
I nodded while eating my cheeseburger; " embala .. I'm coming! "

How would I stay home while all my cousins there? ..
All my childhood and teenage years I didn't had a really close friend ella my cousins ..
My mother was very protective and wouldn't let me visit any unknown friend's house! .. and she never let me go out with a random friend with out her mother .. so I didn't had close friends since I was 15 years old and never went to soug sharq alone!

On the way to the chalet I texted Nouf , Fatima , Jassim , a7med and Faris ..
" anyone wants something from the supermarket?? "
My mom used to pass by Sultan center – Shuwaik to buy things for chalet ..
So of course I'll use her ya3ni ;p ..
- Nouf ; " no thanks .. just come yalla! "
- a7med : " are you going to the chalet? .. Ana nayim eb bait erfejy mara7 aye! "
- Jassim : " Pepsi please! ;) "
- Fatima : " yeeeeeeees please! .. kitko kitko kitko .. time out .. nerds and cocktail juice please ;* love you .. "
… and yeah! .. those were my friends ..
I kept staring at my mobile screen .. why Faris didn't replied? ..
He was always the closed one in the group .. because of his heart problems .. since we were small kids he was special in my family .. he's the first grandson .. we were the biggest generation in my grandparents' house .. but faris was the younger bainah ..
He was like 17 years old ..

We arrived alkhiran where our chalet was ..
I saw all my cousins ma 3adah a7med ..
I kissed all my aunts oo grandparents ..
And went to my cousins/friends ..
Shoug : " hiiiii all .. "
They were laying on the sun ..
Yeah they call it tanning! ..
Nouf mumbled : " heey .. "
Fatima cut her off : " where's my time out? "
Jassim : " and my Pepsi .. ? "

Faris were sitting on a white chair staring at them ..
Faris : " why you didn't bring anything for me? "

I raised my hand : " wait wait! .. first .. " I throw the plastic bag Jassim and Fatima's side .. " .. and second .. " I walked to the white chair : " enta ma gelt enik tabe shay! .. you didn’t replay 3ala my msg! "
Faris nodded : " makan 3endy rased! "
I smiled : " anyway .. I brought you Sunkist orange juice and chunky kitkat! "
He smiled : " thank you shoug .. "
I nodded while closing one my eyes : " you're more than welcome .. "

I stood up ; " uff! It's hot! .. I can't stand it .. I'll go inside ..
etha khalastaw tanning tara im waiting .. "
Faris stood up too ; " yeah me too! Akhaf 3ala bashreti .. "
They all break a laugh ..
I bushed his shoulder softly ; " oh maaaaaliq! .. it's not about my skin .. I just hate tanning .. plus I love my color..! "

I was white .. not so freaky white .. I love my color ..
A lot of people told me that I do look like Ashley Olsen..
Hahah I remember one of my cousin friend told me in a stupid way – but she was serious!- : " omg! I wanted to tell that mn ziman .. bas tara you look like Ashley Olsen .. not Mary Kate! .. Ashley! " ..
I was like .. what the difference?
I know that I'm petite and have big eyes .. I'm not beautiful .. but I know how to make myself up .. like they say : " et3arf 7ag 3omirha.."
About the personality I'm quite .. never shows my emotions .. and very mature for my age ..

Anyway,
We went inside ..
Watching something like jar7 ilzeman or darat il ayam! .. I really don't remember ..!
Faris said while he was laying on the couch ..
And I was sitting jidam lazga bil TV ..
Faris : " shougoo .. "
I mumbled: " hmm? "
Faris : " do you know someone called maha? "
Shoug : " mmmmmmm .. the tall one with black wavy hair? "
Faris ; " yes I think .. "
Shoug : " shfeha? "
Faris : " she knows a friend of me .. "

I nodded .. I really never cared about hal suwalif ..
for fact, I never thought that One day I'll fall for someone or even believe in love before marriage ..

Faris : " shfech ma 3alaqtay? "
Shoug: " I hate hal suwalif .. She's a girl don't talk about her farroosss! "
I felt his smile ..
Faris : " tadren I'll go to USA next year? "
Shoug : " I know ! It's your dream since forever..! "
Faris : " yeah .. "
My aunt Ghada went in : " faris khathait your pills? "
I nodded : " yes khalti .. "
She start laughing : " intaw freaks walla! "

10 comments:

  1. OMG! Ok so tawny ahsoof bloggich and let me tell you, I SO LOVED this! 7ady hooked and can't wait for more ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the beginning!!;D
    is it true?!
    next post please!:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooooooooow so this is really ur story? mashallah i love ur relationship with your cousins i wish i have cousins around my age a7is its wonderful allah la ya7rimkum men ba3ath ya rab...ur personality is so lovable ur so 7abooooooooooooooba mashallah...cant wait to read the rest...madri laish a7is fi shai ra7 i9eer bain faris and shoug lol just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your story:** Yalla next post please(A)but we want long posts, cant get enough of your writing;p wallah its just amazing;>

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was short :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is going to be fun :*
    love u:*
    post soon dear:*


    -Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. WUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU me liking the start of this :D :D :D

    youcompleteme is this ur story??? or shu??

    :***** awaiting your new post

    ReplyDelete
  8. YCM True story hathi ? Chyaktey enii lail7eni m3alga 3laa YCM :P?

    Elmoheem Loved el bedaya:D..

    ReplyDelete