Thursday, August 6, 2009

9 } ~



My heart starts beating so heart mn ilfashla ..
I start mumbling ; " oh god! Enta sema3t? .. Oh god! Fashla fashla! .. I .. I .. "

He whispered : " uuush..! "

I let a nervous giggle .. : " hehe .. fa-fashla.. "

Faris : " a7ibch ya bent il nas .. a7ibech! "

Mn kether ma I was blushing and feeling hot ..

7asait enna I'll cry any second soon ..


I giggled ..

Faris : " ma sema3t .. "

I start laughing ..
Do you know the moment elli you're so happy le darajat you words kanat describe ur inside feeling ..

Faris : " yalla abe ared ilkuwait .. " he whispered ; " abi aredlich .. "

Shoug : " hehe .. oh god! .. a7is enny in a dream .. "

Faris said joking : " zain geltay dream mu nightmare .. ham ne3ma .. "

I giggled : " heheheh la shda3wa .. "

Firs : " so am I your dream ? "

I nodded ..

He whispered ; " shougii ?? "

I whispered : " yes you're .. "

Faris : " 7abebti entay .. "

7abebti? .. it just stole my heart ..

I was whispering for some reason ..

Shoug : " fashla noouf yamek .. "

Faris : " she's not .. oo ba3dain malina sheghel feha .. I'll say these things jedam allah oo khalqa .. 7abebti oo kaife .. "

I giggled : " faris bas ga3da atfashaaaaal .. "

Faris : " akhaih .. la etkathren hal tedele3 walla yugaf galbe .. "

I smiled .. while the fact of his sickness jumped in the middle ruining my best moment!

Shoug : " Esmillah 3alaaaaik .. "

Faris : " yallaa bas bas kane kane rad! Kane ray7 ilma6ar khalas! "

I start laughing : " heheheh .. farrroooooosssss yalla 3adddddd .. walla il3athem ana ellli betwagefli galbeeee .. "

Faris : " Esmellah 3ala galbich .. "

My mom opened the my bedroom door ..

My mom : " entay menu ga3da etkalmeen ..? "

I raised my eyes while still laying down on my bed ..

Shoug : " faris .. "

My mom : " mu berdoon bachir? Shmalah il mosarreef ilzaida? Haa? .. " she said while taking the phone from me : " 3a6ene 3a6ene bakallem omaa .. "

My mom : " halaaaa fairs hala yuma .. wain omek? .. laaah! Oo khaltik hessa? .. weeh! .. walla e7na tamam .. enta shloonk? .. eeh adri tawne azfha 3ala hal hathra .. heheheh .. yalla zain .. bacher meta radatkom? 6 ilmagharb? Yalla khosh .. m3a ilsalama 7abebe .. sallem 3al jemeee3 .. "

She gave me my mobile ..
I took a deep breath ..

My mom smiled : " shfech 6akha ? "

I smiled : " nothing .. "

My mom : " la walla sh3endich? "

I start giggling : " haw wela shay! '3asub? .. wela shay .. "

I was happy ..
I wanted to tell her about faris ..
I wanted to dance in the street while singing his name ..
to put his name in my msn nickname ..
to lay down next to him ..
to touch his cheek bones ..
to love him .. deeply!;*


the next day ..
I woke up in the morning with a huge smile on my face ..
My heart was beating so hard men ams ..
I was happy .. exited .. and scared shwayy ..
I didn't know how my mom oo khalti ghada oo all the family will react ..
And I'm not strong enough to fight for the one I love or to face my family ..
I admit it !
I fond 3 msgs ..

From : Nouf
7:58 am
" s7aaaaaailaaaaaa;* im happy for you alot!;* .. I won't tell anyone ;) because its ur choice not mines ;* see you tonight Inshalla .. "

From : Faris
8:10 am
" 7ayate inshala benrid 6 ilmagharb;* can't wait to see you .. oo we'll eat dinner together okay? ;* "


From : Jassim
10:30 am
" tara kelena eb net3asha barra today with nouf oo faros at 8pm in Johnny rockets marina mall .. and shougo adre enny bamorich so don't even ask! ;p "

I giggled ..
Mu sa7y walla ..

I texted faris back ..

To: Faris
2:00 pm
" good morning ;** adri enk bil 6ayara now ;* .. miss you can't wait ;* "

To : Nouf
2: 03 pm
" adre enich bil 6ayara yal jiker ;* thanks for everything babe .. I can't even thank you enough .. bas I hate you shway ;p "

To : jassim
2:06 pm
" enzain ;p I'm waiting mn il 5 babadil! "


I jumped out of my bed ..
Singing all long to the living room ..

Shoug : " a7iiiiiibeeeeeeeeeeek laaaaa tegoooooool shlooooooon .. kither ma etghaaaaaayir a7waaaaaaleeeeeee kitehr ma jeet fe baaaaaaaaleeee .. a7iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibkkkkkkkk .. a7iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibkkkkkkkkk .. "

Nada : " braaaaaaaavoooo .. "

I hugged her ..

Nada is my sister .. she's bigger than me eb 9 years .. she's married with 1 kid dalal ..

Nada : " shenu hal mooood? "

I blushed .. she didn't even ask me about it oo I start blushing?

Shoug : " heheh 7addy happy laish noufo oo faros beyoon .. "

Nada: " eeeeeee betrou7en bait mama 6aiba elyoom? Beyoon? "

Shoug : " no matwaga3 .. cus metwa3den eb net3asha kelna eb Johnny "

Nada was smiling she knew enna there's something different with me ..

My mom : " ana channy sema3t mashroo3 6al3a ehne?? "

I nodded while giving her the puppy eyes : " yuppp yupiiiii .. "

My mom : " mu chennich masakhteeha?? "

I pointed om my chest : " ana?? Ana?? .. aslant mn safaraw nouf oo faris wana ma6la3! Mama please .. "

My mom : " enzain enzain .. keeellla mo 6al3a! kella maskeena! "

I giggled while kissing her cheek ..
Shoug : " a7ibch .. "


I went to my room took a shower ..
And waived my hair in a big waves ..
With a lot of jel to keep it the way I wanted ..
It was shinny and thick ..

I saw my mobile ..
It was 5:30 pm ..

" Faris " is calling ..
I took a deep breath …

Shoug : " alooo .. "

Faris : " you are smiling .. mo sa7? "


I giggled : " heheheh yes .. shdarak? "

He whispered : " I felt it .. "

I blushed : " waink? "

Faris : " tawna waslen .. ewsalat il 6ayara embachir .. "

I heard nouf's voice from the back : " sallem 3alaihaaaa .."

Faris : " nouf etsalem 3alaich .. "

Shoug : " 7ayate allah esalemha .. and 7emdelah 3ala ilsalama .. "

Faris : "allah esalmch .. I have to go shouga .. I'll call you later ok? "

Shoug : " sure .. mara7 teye Johnny? "

Faris : " eldinner? Embala .. khalas khalas see you there .. because im going home aghasil oo asalle .. so ashofch eb Johnny ok? "

Shoug : " can't wait .. "

Faris : " 7abebti entay .. bye .. "

Shoug : " bye .. "

I closed the line while staring at me waved hair ..
It looks adorable ..
Libast silk white dress with velvet black bow ..
Makan 3endy ay bag tesla7 ..
So I just took my classic LV wallet ..
I knew that my mom will never let me wore make up ..
So I put some peachy blush .. and went to her room oo 7a6ait mascara for her's ..
And applied a red lipstick in the outdoor kitchen before going to the car for jassim ..
I know wearing make up in the age of 16 and behind your mother's back cheap ..
Bas come on..! I was with my cousins .. and faris!
I wanted to look beautiful oo my mom wouldn't understand this for sure ..

Awal ma rekabt il car ..

Jassim : " oh oh ohhhh !! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's this??? Shaaaaaal zain? "

I blushed : " really? I look nice? "

He nodded while pressing the radio button .. : " ee walla! .. "


My heart was beating so hard all the way to marina ..


Jassim parked .. : " yalla emshay .. "

I took a deep breath ..
I was saying to my self : " calm down .. calm down .. "
All the way to Johnny I felt eb weakness in my knees and my hand were shaking so hard .. I wasn't feeling well at all ..

We entered Johnny ..
I spotted nouf .. fa6ma .. a7med ..
And faris were giving us his back ..
His natural brown hair behind his red cap ..
It was charming ..
Nouf said while waving : " hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii … "

Faris turned his face ..
He gave us his profile ..
Oo bas his big eyes looked at me ..
Stared at me ..
He was eating me alive ..!

My eyes winded ..
I was happy ..
And that was so obvious ..
He covered his mouth .. while one finger on his cheek ..

Jassim stood up 3ala ras il6awla : " guuuuwa! " he kissed faris ..
And shook nouf's hand .. : " 7amdelah 3asalama .. "

I hugged Nouf : " heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey .. welcome back .. "

She whispered : " you look damn sexy ya 7mara .. "

I giggled while turning my face to faris ..

Shoug :" hi there .. welcome back .. "

His eyes went smaller ..
And he gave me a dazzling half smile ..

He pointed 3ala ilchair eli yamma : " come here .. "

Nouf start laughing : " heheheh ommg! Miss you guyyyyysssss! "

I knew she weren't laughing laish shafatna!
She were laughing 3ala tetene7 faris oo khaqette ana!

I sat next to him ..


................. And here when we started our story as a couple ;*



26 comments:

  1. First ;D heheh
    khal agraa ;$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY !!! wanasaaa !!! :D:D:D:D:D:D sij sij i am happy for u !!! :D:D:D:D inshalah it says that way ;**


    love ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. a7laaaaaaaaaaaaaa story walla ;**

    what a way to wake up and read 4 amazing post min a7la blogger ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaay faris Zoqaa esmilaa 3leeh ;$ ana est7ait ;$$ hehehehe
    shog please el yoom abee 2 post '3air hathaa ;$$$$ w ras umii love uuu ;**** hehehe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 7adkum cute mashallah soooooooooooooo adorable i just cant get enough of ur story itshawgoooooooooooon mashallah... allah la i'3ayer 3aliakum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaaaaazing!!!

    loved the post;**

    I LOVE your story:D

    keep it up babe;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    im grinning like an idiot..wallah hal story soooooooooooooo cute YCM sooooooooo cute :************

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so cute together;*
    Next come please(A)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 7ada cute !!

    hahaha a7s btyem3een wayd ( awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwss ) today :p
    coz the story is soo sweeet ya naaas :D

    totally in love with the post! a7s banam with a huge smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3ala golat il ma9riyeen!!!

    7aga ma7a9alitsh

    7aga bint ikalb!!!!!


    la8ad a5thtee 8albeee!!!

    oreed akthar min hathe al 8i9a

    an9a7uk ana taktbee all 8i9a kamila la2an itha fa3alyiee posts katheeran walam tanathee al8i9a lam ashba3 sa2oreedo akthar!!!!!

    3arabi imkasar!!!!

    I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!


    a7la shay ib last post

    as i quote faris "oo ras omiiiii me too"



    waiiiiii!!!!!!! tadreen ina mibtasma lail7een 3ala hal jumla oo hatha bas gareeta 3ayal intay shino!!!

    akeed 9irtay min shoug lai a puddle of melted shoug!!!!

    I LOVE YOU OO UR STORY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im officially addicted to your blog.

    YOU BETTER WRITE SOOOOON!!

    Check out my blog ;)

    xoxo
    Alvaro

    ReplyDelete
  12. waaaay CUTE mashalla 3laikom love ur story 7adha 3ajeeeeeeeeeba

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :*****
    7ad'hom 3awarrrr galbbb ya 7alat il love story wallaaaa ;)) plzz plzz post morrrrrrrrrrre ;pp

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey YCM i want to send you something i made ! i really hope u like it ! bas how ?
    i did a layout for this story

    ReplyDelete
  15. Akhaaaaaaaaih!! chthy anaa ma agdaar!!
    il story 7adhaaa ityaniiiin
    entaay kliich ityaneeneeen ;***
    7baiitiiich ou 7bait ur stories
    Im in love with your stories btw ;p

    bs i have Q !?
    your story now its real 9aa7 ?! ya3nii kl shay feha real wla you zayda things mn ur mind??

    ou 9j 9j ebdaaaa3 ;**
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. :D
    hunny!! ur story is lovely <3
    can't wait for the next post :D
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yalla next post ;***
    6wltiii 3alenaa ;$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  18. NEEDING POST NUMBER 10 PLEASSEEE;*!! NXT NXT POST :) NH(A);*

    ReplyDelete
  19. aaaaaaaaaaah i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i loveed this post !
    wayid cute:*
    - :) post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i really love faris 7adda zoooqa oo please poat soon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lulu: yeeeeeeeeey;**** .. looooooool ;p Sorry walla re7t ilshalaih ;x mwah :* I'll make it up for you ;*

    7aleeb kakaw: 7adda wanaaaaaasaaaaaa;** .. amen! ;'* .. Love you too babe ..

    Love: waaaaaaaaay b3ad galbeeeeeeee;* hehehehehehe ya 7alati walla :P love you ;*

    Nawarii: ba3ad rou7iiiiiiii;'******** heheheh 7abebtiii walla ;*

    Exquisite: thanks goerges;* .. heheheh 7abebti thanks ;*

    Zain: heheheh loves ur bug AWWWWW ;p;****** .. hehehehehe mwah mwah :*

    The thought of love : 7abebti thanks ;* .. enshalla ;*

    Nosa : LOOOOOOOOOOOL yaaa atwaga3 ;p hheheheh .. 7abebtiiiiiiii;*********

    Monwa : met the7eik 3ala ur comment!looooool ;p eeh elli 7asalik ya bet? 7abebti LOVE YOUUUUUU;******

    Alvaro: 7abebti;* thankyou;** .. inshalla I will sweetie ;);*

    Dalal: 7abebtiiiii;**** thaaankyouuuuu ..

    Roodi: hehehehe ba3ad rou7yyyyyyyy;****** .. it's not about the love .. it's about the one you love walla!;*

    Anonymous : hiiiiii;* .. 7ABEBTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!;************ ommmmmggggg! Im shocked walla! 7abebtiiii makan lah da3e wallaaaaaaaa!;**** thankkkkkkkkkkkyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alooot;* .. you can send it to : ycm.blog@hotmail.com

    Madryshakw: hahahahahahahaaaa .. A 7 I B C H ;*

    Bandoun: looool 7abebtiiiiii;*** thankssss a lot;* .. yes .. no mu zaida shay ;*

    Looleey: inshalla ;*

    Nur: loooove you;*****

    Lulu : heheheh inshalla :*

    NH : heheh 7abebti inshalla ;*

    Anonymous : glaaaaaad to hear that;*

    Anonymous : enshalla;* .. glad to know that

    Rawan; 7abebtiiii;* .. enshalla ;*

    ReplyDelete
  23. OOOHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD !!!! aby azWaaaaaQ ;O ??!?!?!?! ahhhhh FARIS FARIIIIISSSS <3 luckyy sHOUGAAAA ;**

    ReplyDelete
  24. AH!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE, allah ekhleekom 7ag ba3th <3

    ReplyDelete