Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3 } ~



After 2 hours the meeting khallas ..
We decided to head to Nino alba7ar to eat dinner .. It was around 7:45pm
I'm only allowed to stay out side till 10pm! So I don't have much time to hang out ..
We sat down there .. While ordering our main dishes immediately ..


** While we were waiting .. **

Jassim : " ha farrroos .. shrayik eb 7acheehum? "
Faris smiled.. he always had been the example of tanaqoth! .. he's weak and tuff .. naughty but innocent .. his eyes had this soft touch while his sharp nose show his manly side .. he's silent and quit but at the same time he's always there to support others .. he's understanding but protective .. he's just so .. unique!
Faris : " she'3ul 3adil .."
I swallowed my sadness:
" but .. "
Faris : " but what shooguu? "


He had a sexy move and he always do it for others -Male or females- et3arfoon when you call someone .. egarreb his face oo his eyes talkes to you?? .. LITTERLY talks to you?? .. I always felt his emotions throw his big eyes .. it's warm and so alive..!

Shoug : " farooos .. I'll miss you guys .. "
Nouf : " ee wallaaaaah! .. tara it's malaqa without you walla .. "
Shoug : " stay here .. go to KU .. 3afyaaaaaa .. "
Jassim : " NO WAY! "


The waiter came with our food ..
I kept moving the fork over and over around my polo Nona plate ..
Faris moved my plate closer to me : " eat .. " .. he whispered : " please .. ! "
It just took my heart out ..
I was so down because I knew it! ..
The minute they go to USA .. we'll not be close chethe anymore!

I forgot to mention something .. that Nouf , Jassim , Fatima and faris kelhum the same age 17-18 .. but Me and a7med were younger ib 2 years taqreban ..

Nouf : " enzain laish ma all the three of us go to handasa here in Kuwait? "
Jassim : " I don't want Engineering mn elasas! .. and I do wanna go to usa! .. I have been waiting for this opportunity since forever! "
Shoug : " and .. me! .. e7na .. shloon etkhallonaaaah? "
Faris : " shoug it's 2002! .. there's internet and mobiles .. la et7ateen .. we'll keep in touch .. we'll still be a family mahma safarna oo ba3adna .. "
A tear rolled on my cheek .. mesa7t'ha ibser3a ..
I was so weak when the things contain my loved ones ..
Shoug : " bas .. you faris .. "
Faris : " shfene .. ? "
Shoug : " you're not in a good health .. etrou7 there tahmel rou7ik oo

mafe anyone can take care of you .. "
He cut me off : " shut up shoug! I'm not a child to need anyone to take care of me! .. im big enough to watch over my self! "
Shoug : " I know .. but .. "
Faris : " no buts!! .. don’t dare mention it ever again! "
my voice start shaking : " s..sorry .. "

" 5-6 years back" .. I remember the day that I knew that something were wrong with Faris and why he was so special in my grandmother place ( even though he was the first grandson ) there was another secret to keep it deep in my heart ..

my mom and khalti Ghada ( Faris mom) kanaw yetkalemoon 3annah oo it makes sense to me 7azat'ha fahamt laish khalti Ghada oo her husband 3ami 3abdilra7man always kanaw esafroon with Faris ! mn oo e7na little kids kanaw kil summer esafron .. and I remember feeh 2 years when we were around 10-9 years old .. ekhtifaw for what seemed like 2 years ..
Faris had born with CHF or as they call it bil 3ameya terms "heart failure" condition it's not like he's gonna die any second! .. but it means that his heart can't pump enough blood throughout his body the way it should .. it can lead to serious side effects such as CAD, heart attack , high blood pressure and diabetes .
So yes .. he was really sick .. but he didn't let the sickness let him down .. he was powerful person with such a great personality .. 3moman the heart failure ma ekhalli il wa7ed emot or living bil hospital all the time no .. it just cause tiredness and shortness of breathe.


I went home... take my clothes off and sat with my father...
Around 12am I went to my room...
Opened my Toshiba laptop and wear a comfy PJ oo taraba3t 3ala il bed..
Wrote my email address on the tab and clicked ( sign in .. )
Then went to the bathroom to put a cucumber face mask 3ala ma edish il msn ..


*deeding* ..
The famous msn sound called me ..
( fayaya) ..
I opened the conversation ..
There was fayaya ( Fatima) .. Ahmed .. and Jassim ..
We kept talking about random things .. while me and ahmed kept whining oo en7in enna naby enrou7 iljam3a hehehe ..
The baby blue box popped out ..
( Faris .. )
I don't know menu invited him .. bas mu Ana ..

Fayaya :
7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllaaaaaaaaaah faaaaaarrrrroooossss ;)

I watched him typing ..
I don't know why my heart started beating so fast ..

Faris :
Hallaaaaa bil7uuuub ;*


Fayaya :
hala walla ya ba3ad galbe ..

Hahaha .. they used to act like lovers sometimes late at night! It was funny sometimes .. not only fa6ooma and faris .. all of us .. even girl-girl love affairs was okay with us taly illail ;p hehehe ..

Ahmed :
Ana aghar chetheee! Fa6oom tawwa hal em'3azal lee!

Shougan :
Loool .. a7medane malik '3aire ;$


Fayaya :
Huh! Like I care (h)

Faris :
Eeeee walla dam m3ach il gumar malich oo maal a7mdo! :P


We start talking oo teasing each other ..
While faris kept IGNORING me!
Channy mu mawjooda bil invite ..
Till ..

Shougan:
Faris ..


After 5 mins maybe ..
While fa6om oo a7med sakten waiting for his answer!

Faris :
Brb


awch!
It was a snap on my face..
What the hell?
Why he's treating me like this?

I opened my main page bil msn ..
Oo clicked on his nickname ..

Shougan :
Take your time .. but when you're back we need to talk : )


In less than 10 seconds ..

Faris :
khair?


I took a deep breath ..

Shougan :
What's wrong with you? Shfeek 7aqerni bil invite?

Like I don't exist! Did I do anything wrong to you??

Faris :
Hmm .. No! ;)


Shougan :
Don't lie faris .. I know so well..! what's wrong?


Faris :
If you did anything wrong .. ilmafrouth by your own et3arfen!

I don't need to tell you ;)

Shougan :
No I didn't do anything wrong!!!


Faris :
So? Why you're asking 3ayal?


Shougan :
BECAUSE! .. you're acting like I did something wrong .. but I don't remember doing anything bad to you faris! .. so im asking ..


Faris :
Uh!


Shougan :
Im sorry okay? .. whatever it was .. ana mothakra ..

so for sure I didn't mean it !

Faris :
Shoug .. I wanna give you a piece of advice to your life .. ok?


I nodded ..
Ooh it's msn!

Shougan :
Sure..?

Faris :
Don't talk about someone's pain like it's urs! ;) ok honey?


I opened my mouth ..
And my eyes winded ..
Men meta kan his pain not mine?
Ay pain yaqsid asasan!

I was writing something like :
la etgool chethe oo e7na wa7id oo bla bla bla ..

But he went offline ..
Without a simple word..





23 comments:

  1. ooouuccchh 7araam !!

    shenu he over reacted shwayaa ?? ;s cant wait 7g ily ba3do !! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7aleeb kakaw : yeah I guess! ;S .. Inshalla ;*


    Anonymous : yeah it hurts ;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7araaam, mskeena eksart 5a6ryy :"(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dgraaaa ;[ ,,,
    Mn awalhaa dgraa shino talehaa :'(
    Next 7adii endmajt =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouucchhh!!!
    7aram eksaret 5adry!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. wala 3awarti galbi... may9eer kila ohma chithe
    i hate it when they act all tough and manly

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3awar gaaaaalb hal post...bas mskeeeen i know why he is talking this way la2na he is the only one who really knows how it feels to be sick poor faris...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunset : its ok .. :'*

    Madry shakw: khoosh dagra sa7? ;/ .. ana ham magdar anam :'(;*

    lulu : yeah 7ad'ha daqra mo3tabara! :S .. heheh mwah mwah :*

    identity: yeah OUCH! ;x

    Monwa : la7athtay!! its a part of being a man wela shenu? @@

    Nawarii: 7abebti entay;* .. I don't blame him .. I can't! :')

    ReplyDelete
  9. akoo new post ethaa feeh please goolii 3ashaan ma anaaam =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lulu!!!! ;* .. chan atfashaL oo eser ghasbin 3alay a7e6 New post :P;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehehehe khalaa9 3ayaal inshalla bacher ng3aad enlagee new post ;$ mashkoraa 7biibtii matg9rain ;***

    ReplyDelete
  12. abay!! la7tha is this ur story wala aish?

    oo yeah they are superficial fa lama tikalimain jidam a group of ppl i7is roo7a ina min7irij oo i7is ina ohp mo gad.ha he wont realise ina 5ayfeen 3alai he sees it the opposite way

    ReplyDelete
  13. plz plz plz post a loooong post tomorrow(a)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lulu : I wrote it oo khalast .. bas madri shfeeh il site shwayya ga3id yestamliq ;S ..

    Monwa : yes it's my story ;* .. 7aaaaadich right .. bas 7aram mu superficial bas ed3aaal shwayya :P

    anonymous : 7abebti I wrote the new part .. bas madri shfeh il site ga3ed emaliq ;S .. mu rathe e6ali3le il font 3alshan aghayer il color oo il size! ;S so i'll deal m3ah now 3alshan bachir awaL ma etgomon mn ilnom telgon il new post :D;* ok? ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. so2al wajeeeeeeeh,

    intay taktibeen 2002, o avenues? ana khobry 2002 ayam soug sharg mako avenues ;s

    ReplyDelete
  16. anonymous: I didn't mention avenues.. I said Nino alba7ar :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. allah yshafeeh enshallah
    et9adgeen bchait madre laish! ;")

    ReplyDelete
  18. looley ameeeeeeeeen .. it's hard .. I know that you have the right to cry! :'*

    ReplyDelete
  19. reading slow 6al :p

    7adii dm3t! ouch mskeena!

    ReplyDelete
  20. kalb! she cares about you, and u just ignore her like that ;@

    ReplyDelete