Monday, August 17, 2009

16 } ~


I moved my eyes away ..
Looking for the small kids walking throw the street ..
Dalal waved to me .. I smiled and blow her a fly kiss ..
She smiled and starts running to follow the other kids ..

I heard his voice saying : " hala nouf .. shlonch? .. "

Nouf : " ahleeeeen .. gooood .. "

I kept looking away ..
Ashuf il kids all over the street ..

Faris : " Shoug shlonch? "

I whispered : " fine. " without even looking to him ..

I felt enna he forze on his place ..

He walked away and sat next to Jassim ..
It was : jassim .. a7med .. fa6oma .. Nouf and me ..
Ga3den chethe yam ba3ath ..

I tried hard to keep my self busy ..
I didn't want to see his face or even heard his voice ..

Jassim : " Shougggooo! Shfeeeech mnafsa! "

I smiled while raising my eyes : " nothing .. sleepy 7ady .. "

They kept talking and laughing while I'm all silent and thinking in my own world ..

My mom kept checking on me every little in a while!
Uuugh! Ba6aaat chabdi ..

I texted her : " STOP IT!!!! "

Dalal entered the back yard ..

Screaming dalal : " auntiiiiiiiiii shoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuugggg .. "

I screamed while opening my hand to give her a bear hug : " daaaaalaaaliiii .. "

She hugged me and starts talking about the qerqai3an and the sweets she got ..

Dalal : " sheftay the white big house elli minak? Yam ilsuper market? "

I smiled : " yes? "

Dalal : " they gave us one kd. Each! "

I fake a surprised face : "WUHOOO! Mashallaaa! Geltay thank you?? "

She nodded while opening kitkat with her small teethes : " eemm eem gilt gilt .. "

I saw a masculine hand touching her hair ..
She raised hair eyes and gave him the biggest smile ..

Dalal : " faaaaariiiiiissss .. "

She opened her hand and moved her body to him 3alshan esheelha ..

He picked her up and kissed her cheek : " shlooonch? "

She opened her small baby pink qerqe3an bag : " zaina .. " she took a small lollipop and gave it to him : " this is for you .. "

I giggled ..
She's lovely walla!

he kissed her cheek saying : " thaankyouuu 7abebtii .. "

after seconds of silent ..

Faris : " daloola entay za3lana? "


Her eyes were confused she pointed on her chest : " me? "

Faris : " yes .. you were playing with your mobile mn awal ma ga3adna .. and your adorable eyes emghorghen mn dashait .. "

My eyes start etching me ..
A7is wedy abche from my heart .. bas my I couldn't ..

Dalal : " ana ma3endy mobile faris! " she starts opening his hand .. : " barooo7 hedny hedny .. "

Faris put her on the floor and smiled :
" hehehe 3alabalha mo sa7y! "

I giggled : " hehe yeah! "

Nada ( my sister) : " Shouuug 3afya bring dalol to the dinner! La et7oos barra .. "

I nodded : " Okay! "

Kilman went inside to eat dinner ..
I thought to my self :
oh god! I didn't even notice enna all of them went inside! .. why when I'm with him I can't constraint .. and all I could see is .. him!

I walked away while yelling : " dalaaaaaaal come here! "

I felt a strong hand holding me from my shoulder ..

Faris : " don't go! "

My lips froze .. and my eyes winded : " mhmh .. I .. "

" miiiiiiisssssssssseeeeeedddd youuuuuuu! " I whispered to my heart

Faris : " I'll bring her .. "

THAT'S IT??

I went inside .. sat on the table ..
With drops of tears on my white plate ..

Nouf whispered : " Shougo! Stop crying! It has been 2 weeks! Wentay lel7een chethe? .. stop it! "

I took a deep breath ..
And nodded : " you're right .. "

After the dinner we all went back out side to the backyard for drinking tea ..

" baba;* " is calling ..

Shoug : " alo hala yuba .. "

My father : " hala wainkom? "

Shoug : " mama 6aiba's house "

My father : " tell your mom yallah! It's 1am! "

Shoug : " okay enshalla I will .. "


I went to my mom : " yuma .. oboy called and he's saying yalla it's 1 am! "

She said while laughing 3ala salfa : " heheheh .. wee wee .. yala yala .. "

We said our goodbyes ..

And went to my mom's gold Bmw ..

We sat all silent ..
There was a big distance between us ..
I didn't want to speak to her ..
Our even stay in the same room with her ..
I was so upset and angry ..

My mom whispered : " what happened today? "

I was staring at the cars out side .. : " what? "

My mom : " what happened with him around today? Is everything okay? "

I shrugged : " huh mom stop it! .. move on please! "


My mom : " how could I move on while seeing you like this? You're miserable .. "

Shoug : " thanks to you! "

I remember that day so clear .. I was so rude with my mom! .. I remember being a total bitch with her!! .. uuhh I was angry for losing the one I love because of her ..

My mom : " qalelat adab!! Don't speak to me like this .. I'm your mom! And I have the right to raise you! Law inshalla 3omrich alf! .. "

I whispered while drops of tears start running on my cheeks : " yuma please! I know you love me! Bas enough!! He broke up with me okay? It have been two weeks since I heard about him! And yeah he didn't call or sms .. and today when I saw him .. guess what? He didn't talk to me! Or even tried to! .. and .. and .. "

I took a deep breath and broke down ..

Shoug : " what can I do with my heart yuma? What can I do?? .. I thought you would understand! .. but .. " .. I moved my hair away .. and opened the car door : " you didn't! "

My mom froze in her place .. and her eyes were full of tears ..
I knew at this second that I totally ruined her life ..
And I officially broke her heart ..

I sat on the corner of my bed ..
And start crying so hard ..

** (( ilma7aba naraha nar oo dwaha duwa .. wenta fe gourbik sa3ada oo fe bo3dik 3athab .. weddi ennik m3ay et3eesh oo En metna suwa .. ma teghayerna elliyale wela 6ool ilgheyab… )) **

Awhhh .. I felt electricity all over my body ..
That's faris's ringtone ..
I missed his voice ..

I turned my face toward the mobile ..
Omg!
I'm not dreaming! ..


" Faris " is Calling ..

10 comments:

  1. SO SAAADD ;( !! .. when should i expect 17 ? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam ;"( ,,,
    Next post please ;$ w t3wee'9 3an amss ;$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait till next post please!!! asap ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7ayatii 7araaam;* please next post pleassse!!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous : mu wayid ;x hehehe enshalla Now! :*

    lulu : looooooool! enshalla 3ameteee! ;p;* LOVE YOU ;*

    anonymous : Inshalla ;*

    M : yeah ;( .. inshalla :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7abeebty walla, I feel really bad for you :( Bs 5ala9, kan shay bl ma'9y o eventually we move on, I know it wasn't easy, and if it were me I think I would've handled it much worse. I just have one thing to say, smile please :')
    Love you ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaay 3awartaay galby;(
    a7ebech;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ymc tadreen inich 5oush wa7da wana a7ibich;*!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunset: 7abebti entay! :* .. smiling all over the way;**** .. love you more :*

    Dreamer : 7abebti ;'( .. a7ibch akthar ;*

    anonymous : heheheh 7abebtiiiii!! love you more ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. YCM ;* shlonech :P?


    3ajeb elpost !! 7ada eyshaweg !

    ReplyDelete