Thursday, July 30, 2009

54- [ Re-Love.. Him;*!]

[ Temanna oo walla la7liflik ..
la5alle il amani ya shougi tarketh lik;*]
.
.
I stared as his mobile ..
I don't wanna open it ..
wela abi ashouf shay ..
khalas .. salamtah amre as they said ..
gumt atlaffat .. where's my mobile?
indian woman with the tray dashat my room ..
the woman ; " salam alaikom mama .. "
I smiled .. shut put il tray yamme ..
I start giggling .. mn ilfar7a a7is mako shay really funny
bas ay shay etha7ekni!
Shaikha : " can you give me ur mobile please? "
we both lafaina 3ala ildoor ..
kan fe '9eeL a7ad ..
I heard i laugh a3refha .. MOMAYAZA!
Fahad ; " guuuuuwa! "
I jumped mn mokane ; " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..
faaaaaaahooooood! .."
the indian woman start laughing 3alaina ..
a7is tgooL mu sa7en hathola wela shenu?
Shaikha : " thank you mama .. khalas i don't want your mobile .. "
she said something bil hendi oo meshat ..
Fahood kissed my head ..
Shaikha : " wainhom? "
Fahad at the same time : " salamat.. "
we both paused thuwane 3alshan nestaw3eb ..
I replied ; " allah esalmik .. "
he said ib the same time : " kahum yayen! "
we both start laughing so hard ..
Shaikha ; " waaaaay khalne at7acha
awaaaaL! ana ilmaretha! "
he smiled while looking deep into my eyes : " we need to talk .. "
I fake a smile : " really? why? "
fahad : " you should tell me why!! .. "
my heart start beating so fast ..
khift ..
7asait enna he'll bring mishary up ..
Shaikha : " what? "
Fahad ; " Shaikha I talked with the doctor .. galii ena you throwed up ..
yeah oo galli enna BLOOD! ..
shaikha i know you so well! .. shfech? shelli sayer
wana madre .. ?? "
my eyes winded .. sara7t bil window elli warah ..
I nodded : " nothing fahod .."
thagha6 3ala my hand : " are you sure? .. Shaikha ..
throwing blood wentay
7amiL shay kha6er .. oo tara kella 7alah nafseya!
entay mafech shay physically ..
kil elli fech nafse .. "
I smiled : " adre fahad .. I know .. "
Fahad whispered : " shfech? "
a tear eflitat menni .. makint abi abche ..
I wanna let it go ..
fahad raised his voice : " mad edaah 3alaich? "
I said ebsir3a : " NOOO! 7araaaaaaaam! "
fahad : " shelli sayer 3ayaL? "
Shaikha : " fahod magdar agolik .. "
Fahad: " ma tegderen wela ma tabeen?? "
I raised my eyebrows : " nafs ilshay! "
fahad : " entay emsaweya shay?
i put my hand 3ala wayhi :
" baaaaas fahad! ta7qeq? .. khalas please ..
adri ennek khayif 3alay walla .. oo adre enna whenever
a7tajik i'll find you there .. next to me ..
adre walla .. bas il mawtho3 khalas .. walla .. "
fahad took a deep breath : " laish a7isech etchathbeen?? "
I smiled : " walla la! .. mekhalif ensik il mawtho3 ..
oo etha sheftny still mu zaina after shahar enrid netkallam? .. "
fahad : " sim3ene .. ba36ech shahar .. walla ya shaikha
etha wath3ich still chethe ..
mara7 ag3ad oo atkallam! ghasbin 3alaich betgolili .. "
I giggled : " wayy yuma! 7allal mashakiL oo ezif ba3ad! "
fahad : " gelbay wayhich .. "
I start laughing : " mashallaaaa ya3ni zayerni etwanesny m3a ilwayh? "
*knock..*
mama : " ilsalam 3alaikoooom .. weeeeeee yuma! * sneef* "
fahad wegaf while laughing : " masra3 5araitay edmo3ch! "
my mom 6ageta 3ala chatfa : " ya kerhik! "
I giggled 3alaihum ..
ga3adna ensoolif ..
for about sa3a ..
mama : " wain salman? ma ta'akhar? "
ra3ast 3ala his mobile ashouf il sa3a ..
Shaikha : " ee walla ..
sarla foog ilsa3a oo nus! .. "
I called il bait min his mobile ..
Shaikha : " yuma ma7ad erid! "
fahad : " hatha mobile mno? "
Shaikha : " mobilah! "
fahad stared at me ..
7assaita faham hints ..
aw rakkab salfa ..
Shaikha : " uhwa .. uhwa .. nisah .. ehni .. "
fahad gave me a - i know ennich chathaba- smile!
fahad ; " ahha.! "
my mom : " ma et3arfen raqam a7ad mn rab3a? "
Shaikha : " wana sh3araffffne! .. "
my heart start beating ..
khuft ekon sayerlah shay ..
Shaikha : " fahad .. roo7 shufah .. wainah? "
fahad : " mobilah eb edich! shenu ma et3arfen arqam rab3ah! "
I let a nervous laugh out :
" hhehe .. abaih! madri m3a menu uhwa! "
my mom : " ma galich! "
I nodded : " embala .. bas nesit .. "
fahad : " akhaf ma yadre enich bil mostashfa! "
I stared at him : " chab fahad! "
my mom stared at fahad too ..
he's rude! maliq!
my mom : " la inshalla kahu yay aked bil 6erej .. "
I noded ; " eeh inshalla .. oo ba3dain he told me
ena ray7 il bait eyeb aghrath
oo eyebli food .. "
*knock* *knock* ..
my father ; " darb darb .. "
fahas whispered : " ekmalat! "

17 comments:

  1. why do you always leave me speachless? (which is something that RARELY happpens)

    loved it;*

    ou khe6beely fahood yshawegg aby atzawejja:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaikha and Fahad!.. 9ij Akhwan..
    Laykoon Slaiman Khatha her fone?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i loved akhr part mal ekmelat :)

    maaaaaaaaaaan im soooooooo enjoying this lol chani yahel watching a cartoon :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noooooo
    hunnie why you do this to me
    :D
    i didnt understand the conversation...
    translation! translation!

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. it3awir elgalb shayooo5a ...im starting to worry ish9aaar ib salman? ow fahad niktaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... 7abaita hal walad e9eer a5tha? lol....loved the post and once again GLAAAAAAAAAAD UR BACK:*:* love u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wee i commented bas madry sh9aar :S ! You compelete me ma titwa8e3ain shkthr i missed you min galb agulich walaah ;**
    Youm darait enah blogich sakar min 9ij thag 5lgy w 3awarny galby ! ana habait eb your blog min awal cham post kan lail7en ma7ad 6aye7 3alaih w habait fee habaah mo 6abee3ya! 7ata youm 5ala9tay your first story athker bichait ;$!
    Walaah i love and your blog ALOOOOOOOT !!
    IM REALLY GLAD YOUR BACK MIN 9IJ YOU MADE MY DAY ! W I really hope you feel better Ma 3ash min za3alach walah alah y3laam enich 3azeezah w '3alyaa ;**** !
    Just a thought ayshay ib 5a6rich 6al3ee ib your blog w we'll try our best to help !
    Hope you get better Soon 7abeebty Love You ;**
    -H / Also known as Mort M :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I just wanted to add a thing to 7anette ! MOKANICH 9IJ 9IJ 9IJ BAYYAN ! Please la et5awfeena again ;*
    -H / Mort M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading your entries,, it's like living the events with... keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back:*** Wallah we missed you a lot;) Is Muneera and 3aziz your real story, ya3ny are you Muneera?;s I was a silent reader and the minute I saw that you closd your blog I was shocked, like really shocked. My whole class reads your blog, and we were wondering why you closed it?! Anywaays I have a feeling that 9ar fee Salaiman shay;(
    Waiting for the next post 3ala NAARR! Lat 6awleen 3alaina please(A)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooobb ooobb shenu hathaa !!!? :O ma lathy tarahu 3ainaay ?? ;p WBAAAQ ;***

    wish thlathy 3ainii tshoofa wajih il bader aw ma6laa3 il shamis !!? ;** (( gilt aktibha to make u happy ;p ))

    anywayz ma itshoofeen shar oo inshalah now kilshay 9ar a7san o u feel better ;** khal agoolich shay a7san shay itsaween 6awfaay tara wallah il dinya ma tiswa dmoo3ich fakraay ina ily 9arlich shay zain mo bad everything happens for a reason o think ina that reason is sumthing good mo bad.. oo read quraan tara wallah il 3atheem it helps alot nafseetich trtaa7 o inshalah everything is okay now ;**

    anyways 7aaail istanst laman shiftich ur baq wallah ;** wbaaq again ;**

    oo abt sulaiman inshalaah mako shay e9eer ;s


    love u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey all;*

    thanks all 3ala ur sweet comment ;* mwah mwah ;*

    the thought of love ; no babe im not munerah but the story is reaL;* ... i'll write mine after this one inshalla ;* love you and ur classmates;P;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7aaamdeelaaaa 3l slaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YCM !!

    yah yah yah ! taawaa ma nwar el blog! umbaaaih 7adii wlaht 3laaiichh ! w shaal post elQaawi :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. heheh ahlaaaaaaaaaaan ;*******
    mwah mwah :*
    hahahahah ;p qawi ha? :P

    ReplyDelete