Tuesday, May 5, 2009

E3LAN HAM ..

Hey jame3an ;****
khalas Im not Gonna
Complete il story ..
:)
.
.
LooooL ;p wayy ya kerhi .. malat Box :P
I know I know maliiqa oo kelkum ga3ed et5ezooni
without laughing :P heheheh ..
Bas khalas walla ma a3eed il ga66a il baikha ..
agoolikoum ..
* tetrabbba3 with banak eb her right hand
and 7up eb her left hand* ..
ya3ni the Story is gonna end sooner or later ..
fa bagoolikm ..
ana ta3abt wana afakkir eb New Story :D
cus 6abbbbb3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ..
this a non-stop Blog ;p hehehe ..
I told you before ..
my blog shi3ar is ;
" mush 7a te'dar teghammad 3eneek " ;p heheheh ..
So ,
any ideas for New story?
please a7san etkoon reaL one ;)
even itha bedoon details ..
just the basics ;)
.
.
So ,
Etha ay a7ad yabii egooli his/her story ..
oo ana aktebha eb my way ..
Email me ..
" ps; pls ilmi3jib don't add me or i'll
kick ur shesamoona ;@ "
okay?
Bas pls .. pls ..
I know you wouldn't do it guys ..
bas ya3ni 3alshan abarre themeti ..
Don't use others stories ..
and Don't fake stories ;*
etha I didn't recieved emails ..
I'll put il story elli eb mokhe ..
bas il maleeq feha enna waaaayid head lines
mafeha alot of details ;S ..
So lazim afakker bil details ;S ..
.
.
that's it ..
mwah mwah ;*
Love .. to ur souls ;*

16 comments:

  1. Inshalla Kheer Bs Now Kamlaay shekhaaa w 6awlaay feha coz ewansoon ;** loool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay i love your story but if you dont see your self finishing it :(
    its your choice because it is not a chore :)
    it is suppose to be fun :)
    cant wait for your next post (story or just random )
    x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii
    Im a BIG FAN!
    i have been reading ur stories lately!
    7adaa Wow!
    Anyways u dont know me, but i love the storry OOO
    plzz either finish il story OR make a new one lol(a)
    U have an amazing way of writing and its pretty interesting, tara ana kil youm agoom el 9ba7 Just to check if u posted new posts;p
    Ps. I LOVE FAYZA IL 5RAFII , i heard of what she did oo the things she tries to change oo take good care of kuwait.. she is my idol too ;p
    anyways good luck oo hope to see new posts from youu

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE POST ASAP -- CAUSE IM A HUGE FANN OO IM ADDICTED TO YOUR BLOOG OO LAYMAN AMIL A8RA YOUR LAST POSTTT LAYMAN AN6ER TILLL YOU POST AGAIN-ITHA FEE ARABIC ERRORS 3ADIII !!!LA2NA ANA MA3ARIF GOOOD ARABICC--WTE
    POST PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  5. هممم الحين دخت .. تبين قصة حقيقه مرينا فيها او شفناها بين ربعنا ..إلخ ؟

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally support you.. wallah I know the feeling elyy laman tabeen elstory to end la2anna ga3d et7eseen ena ehya 9araat maleeqa!;p .. bs my opinion ena your story [Re-love ..Him;*!] 7elwaa! Bs yeah this time naby a story different;p ..ou nabyy a married couple tezawejaw and they loved each other, ba3dain they get into a lot of fights.. ou they start hating each other.. ba3dain they patch things up, gd?;p
    ou sorry ena I didn't send it as an email bs maly khelg ..sorry;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am a huge fan of your blogs, please continue doing them. =]

    Check out mine : http://amadreamer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOOO!! Complete Re-love Him!!! :|
    PLEEEAAASEEEE!!! ... :@@

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaaa!
    sweeetie you must do iiiit!
    dont leave us here :(
    besides....we can help you in next story but finish this onee!
    im dying for next post...
    you can do it !!
    (Yesterday i came to leave my post....and this damned thing didnt let :@)
    Come ooon!!!
    we are waitiiiiing!
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. but you still ARE gonna continue your story right?

    you see I'm panicking over here! I always look forward to your updates, pls don't do that to me:( "sobs"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wheres YCM The postaholic !!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. cheftay msa3 youm Gelt ma7ebech ;\ ??


    Guess what ?? MA7EBECH AKTHAR :@!


    kamleha male shu'3el!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hummmmmmmm...

    a7s manbi nfs hal 2 stories ..
    shay yeded !

    y3ni the usual 7ub stories 9aro momeleen.. nicee bs metkarer kel makaaan!

    y36eeeeeeeeeech 3lfyaaaaaa :***

    ReplyDelete
  14. so again no post..i'm sad
    gd night sweet dreams =(

    ReplyDelete
  15. good morning ;*
    NOOOOOOOOO WAIT ..
    fahamtooney ghala6!!
    ra7 akammeL il story inshalla ..

    bas Im asking 3alshan il next story ..
    3alshan I have time to think! ;S

    la et3asboooooon 3alay :'(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Phew walaa ikhtara3t, love and I were thinking of striking if you didn't complete it:p

    :**

    ReplyDelete