Sunday, May 3, 2009

47- [ Re-Love..him;*! ]

[ Sadma 3an Sadma ..
Tehoooooooon ..! ]
.
.
what?? ..
WHATTTTTT???????
I closed my eyes .. Not understanding her words ..
She was taking about my low blood pressure .. oo
Enna I should go to the hospitaL to make
sure enna Im pregnant ..
Salman was laughing ..
Literally LAUGHING!
the dr. e6la3aat mn Our room ..
Salman walked her to the door ..
awaL ma sakt il baaaab ..
chan esarekh ; " 7AYAAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEE .. "
I stared at him in a empty way ..
mu gadra a7is eb wela shay ib my heart ..
mu gadra asarekh ..
mu gadra abche ..
I talked to my self ..
" you shouldn't grief ..
Face him Shaikha ..
but fouziya ildrai3 said Once
enna if you find out 3an raylich Don't face him!
3alshan ma ekoon 5eyanta 3ala il makshoof .. he should
care about your feelings .. HUH! AY FEELING SHAIKHA?? Buqa feeha
feelings ehya?? .. wetha Im pregnant?? .. we'll start a family chethe?? ib haL 7oosa? .. shit shit shit .. why did you slept with him
wentay ma et3arfeenah 3adiL! .. whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
laish ma ne6artaw to the honeymoon! ..
uuuuuuuuugh .. shit shit .. speak to him .. speak speak .. "
Salman kissed my forehead ; " yala yala let's go to the hospitaL .. "
I nodded .. libast a black training oo cross Prada Bag.
oo went to the HospitaL ..
5athaw menny Blood ..
oo galoole enna we have to wait for One hour ..
Salman ; " taben enrou7 ay caffee gereb nakiL shay? ..
you didn't eat anything mn gumtay .. "
Shaikha ; " no mabi .. "
Salman said eb joking way ;
" enshalla 9 monthes bet'9elen chethe emnafsa 3alay? "
I smiled .. ; " yaa .. "
Laffait wella a 3 years boy with red hair and blue eyes ..
waaaaaaay ya galbiiii .. he's cuuuuuuttteeee ..
I smiled to him ; " hiiiiii .. "
He covered his face while giggling so hard ..
His mother ; " jaaaack say hiiiii .. "
I poped my eyes ; " ooooooohhhhh JAAAAAAACK! ..
Nice naaaameeeeee .. "
he pointed 3ala my training ; " I hate black .. "
his mother giggled ; " hehehe ooh Sorry .. "
I smiled to her ; " no no that okay .. "
I loked at him ; " yaa me too .. I hate black ..
but Im sick and not in the mood to dress up .. "
I blow him a kiss ..
He kept giggling and ran away after few seconds ..
Salman Smiled to me ; " I hate black too .. "
I mummbled ; " I hate cheating .. "
Salman laf his face ma sema3t what I said ;
" hala? shgeltay? "
the nurse ; " Number 86 "
Shaikha ; " hatha e7na .. "
re7na to the Dr. room ..
the dr. ; " welcome .. "
we smiled oo sat down ..
the dr. ; " what's wrong ? "
salman said ; " She's pregnant .. "
I raised my voice ; " NO .. we're Not sure at all! .. "
the dr. smiled ; " well , Im sure .. you're .. "
Salman gave me a huge Smile ..
I stood up and walked out the dr.'s room ..
I took a big fast stepes ..
Salman ; " SHAIKHHHHHA .. "
kabbart my stepes ..
did I start running????
Salman ran after me ;
" SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIKHAAAAA! "
Kina ib St Thomas' Hospital .. fa jedammah fe
nafs street dakheli mu highway ..
I ran to that street ..
abi a3bor il share3 oo an7ash ta7at il Westminster Bridge ..
6OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO6666666 ..
7asait enna il hern eb my ear ..
Salman sa7abni from my waist ..
Shaikha ; " AWWWWWWWWCH! "
Salman : " YAAAA .. NAAAA.. AAAAIITAY????????? "
he said that while taking a fast short breathes ..
Shaikha ; " HEDNNNNNNIIIIIII .. "
Salman ; " OGFAYYYYYY 7ACHENE!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!
YANAITAY?? DID YOU LOST UR MIND?????
BETGE6EEN ROU7CH EB WESE6 IL CARS?????
SA7YAAAAAA INTAY SA7YAAAAAAA????? "
i stared at him with my big eyes ..
my nose beda yaglib red ..
oo my eyes bedaw yentarson dmoo3 ..
out of sudden ..
ba6ait'ha bachya ..
a flog of tears bedaw yanzelon mn e3yoni ..
mu dam3a dam3a .. noo walla ma yoogfon ..
chethe a line 3ala my chin ..
Shaikha ; " SALMAN WHY?? WHY?? "
Salman ; " why what shaikha? shenu?
ana wala mani fahem walla! "
Shaikha ; " *Sneef* .. You! .. Laish?? *Sneef* .. I .. Menu? "
Salman sar 3ala his face a Question mark ..
Salman ; " ha? "
Shaikha ; " Swear to god ennik betgooli el sij .. *Sneef* "
Salman ; " I swear .. walla! .. promise .. "
I took a deep breath ..
Shaikha ; " aaaaahh .. *Sneef* .. Menu? .. Menuu .. A..s..maaa? "
he's skin became cold .. and he's eyes just poped out ..
I saw his lips yarjefoon .. and his hand just freazed 3ala my shoulder ..
I took a deep breath ..
and misa7t my tears eb 6araf my shoulder ..
Shaikha ; " Shock kills ha? "
Salman ; " you? .. you met3abtha eb my mobile??? .. SHAKO! "
I stared at him ; " what?? .. hatha mu mawtho3na! "
Salman ; " imbala! it is .. etha you don't trust me oo
tet3abethan eb my mobile fa hathe ehya il moshkela .. "
I raised my eyebrowses .. Im not sad anymore ,
IM ANGRY!! ..
Shaikha ; " ya salam! "
he nodded ; " eeh wala! .. shako met3abtha? "
I walked to a woden chair yam il park malat il hospitaL ..
I couldn't stand up anymore .. a7is eb weakness eb my knees ..
Shaikha ; " mo met3abtha .. before 2 days kent ga3da wenta tetsaba7 ..
ran ur mobile .. wa5artah 3any cus kan ta7ate .. wela msg From asma .. I miss you!!! .. Im not that kind of persons Salman .. I trusted you oo when you told me about that ajnabeya elli kent et7ebha .. ma yanait 3alaik or gumt atkalam 3anha all the time .. but in ther Other hand .. ana bas darait enna il khara meshary 5a6ab .. fe'9a7tne .. channa I did something wrong! .. so Now just talking about mishary '3ala6 .. oo talking WITH that asma 3ady? .. aslan minu hathe!!!!!!! "
I took a deep breath .. 7asait enny erta7t ..
gilt elli eb galbi ..
Salman just stared at me ..
in a nervos way ..
Shaikha ; " if you're cheating I'll never forgive you tara!! ..
cause metheL ma I should
asoon our house .. enta ham lazim etsoonah! ..
it's not only my job! "
he nodded ..
chan akheetha as a green light ..
Shaikha ; " oo ba3dain you should respect me shway! ..
mu tarsa 3ainek?
In our honeymoon oo cheating??? that's so sick!!!!! ..
the problem feek mu fene .. nags feek walla mu fene .. "
He sat next to me ..
while staring at the bridge jedamna ..
Shaikha ; " Tara mu rejooLa et5oon .. "
he gave me that ; " HUH! .. "
Shaikha ; " shenu ya3ne! "
Salman ; " khalastay? .. "
I nodded ; " I guess .. "
Salman ; " she's not my mistress wela Im cheating On you ..
She's a friend mn ayam il jam3a barra .. oo we came back to kuwait oo worked in the same place .. oo awaL ma 5a6abtich She came to me oo told me about her feelings toward me .. oo I didn't gave her a chance .. oo bil3aks I told her enna I marry you after a Love story oo enna She shouldn't try to break my marriage ..
Bas as a friend she kept calling oo texting me .. oo ana adqerha oo ma arid or arid Only 3ala il shaghlat il mohema .. oo If you saw the sent items betshofen elli daza laha! .. I sent ; " I miss you SISTER too!!!! " .. ya3ni luw ehya bqara tefham! .. oo ba3dain you made all hal drama bil last two days bedon la etfahmene what's wrong? .. ana yoom tethayagt from Mishary I came oo getlich eb nafs il degeega ena shesalfa! .. mu ga3adt a5arref salfa mn mokhe oo a'alif qesas oo age6 roou7y bil share3!!!!!!!! "
I nodded while a7arik my hand 3ala ilchair bainnah ..
7addddda engas wayhe .. I felt enny tinny shit ga3da yammah ..
7addddddiiiiii endegart .. Omg! .. bas shako they're still friends? ..
abaih she's 7aqera tara .. I hate her ..
Salman ge6a3 my thoughts ..
Salman ; " such a kid! "
my eyes poped wana a6ali3 il arth ..
Shaikha ; " Im sorry .. "
Salman ; " 6af .. "
I mummbled ; " Sorry walla .. "
Salman ; " khalas 6af .. "
I moved close to him ..
while still my eyes 3ala il floor .. ; " Sorry .. "
Salman moved away ..
and smiled ..
way maliq laima e6aferni ..
I giggled ; " hehehe maaaaaaaaaalllleq! .. la ten7ash .. "
He laughed ; " heheheh .. wakhray 3annnnnnnnniiiii "
he said that eqallid my way when I was crying last day ..
I whispered while smiling ; " I'll make it up for you .. "
Salman ; " makes what ip bil thab6?
il tedeqer or il srakh or ilbache wella 7athfat nafsech
bil street wela il shak? "
I hugged him so tight ; " yallaaaa 3ad .. la etfashelni wayid .. asfaaaaa "
He smiled while hugging me back ..
Salman ; " Next time etha sar anything come oo tell me eb 7azat'ha ..
mu tan6eren cham yoom! "
I smiled while hugging him tighter ; " Inshalla ..
aslan you'll take a good care of us bil few monthes il yayeen .. "
Salman ; " us? "
I kissed his cheek ; " yaa .. our baby oo ana .. "
Salman's face bright with a hude smile ; " 7ayaaaaatteeeeeeeeee ..
she's a girl tara .. "
I nodded while giggling ; " hehehe enshalla .. Bas I wish enna Boy mu girl .. abi bechry boy .. "
He said oo uhwa meshta6 ; " NOOOO! .. I love girls .. "
I raised my eyebrow ; " la walla? "
He laughed ; " heheheheh little girls I mean .. "
I giggled ; " hahaha that's sick! "
He laughed ; " hehehe tafkeerch 3away .. "
I smiled ; " let's go to the hoteL .. "
Salman ; " Now? taw ilnas .. why? "
I whispered ; " you're little girl wanna Show
you something .. "

19 comments:

  1. 7asafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:P
    brb agra

    ReplyDelete
  2. anony .. yaaaaaaaaay;*******

    Ba6or .. yeah ;@ hahahahahaaaa sheftay hatha 3eqab laish etwafqeen 3anoda enna I should abla3 later :P heheheh .. take ur time babe;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. way3a - posted 4 minutes ago oo 3abaly ana first - masra3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa3alaya --- 5ala9ty bal3a?? feech post thany??

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes yes another one :$

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3anooda LOOOOOOOOOOL a7san hatha yezaach 3alashan etgolili bala3a :'( kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak .. madri afaker :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. anonymous .. 6ama3333a ;@;p;* ..
    I wouldn't Show you shenu sar bil hoteL tara :P LOOOOOL maq6oo3 from il raqaba ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7abeebat galbi intay - roo7y oo fo2ady wallah - afa 3alaich - ayeeblich ily tubaineh min bal3a - tekfain

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! 3anooooooooda I love you walla :'(;************** ..
    khalas tamren :* take a nap 3ala ma :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha I loved the part wain ehwa egool I love little girls.. ana 9ar feeny: Wow, that's kind of perv-like;p.. ba3dain laman kamalt chan astaw3ebb shenou qasda hehe;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. laykoon tgi9een 3alay - mako nap - ana m9a79i7a al7een - oo my aim is to be first comment ba3ad

    ReplyDelete
  12. waaay yshawgoooooooooon ;*

    enzain agoolich, ana abi post 6weel tra, y3ni walla ma ashba3 chithi :$

    ReplyDelete
  13. shaklich nimtay oo 3a6aiteeny bulabbas - ma3alaich

    ReplyDelete
  14. اهم شي اني وانا قاعد اقرى مندمج وقاعد اضحك على دلعهم مع بعض .. و اتنرفزت حيييل لما قالت له شنو شافت .. بس زين انقص ويهها

    واهم شي اني قاعد ادقق واعيد واسولف باندماج

    واو صراحه القصه حيل حبيتها واسلوب كتابتج اينن بدون مجاملة طبعا

    ماشاء الله عليج

    اتمنى ماتوقفين وتتمين تكتبين على طول

    ReplyDelete
  15. no more posts for tonight :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dreamer ; hehehe ya he's Not sick la et7ateen :P:P hehehe .. ;*

    3anoda ; hehehe laaaaa mages 3alaich (a);* I posted babe;******* kaaaak la ma3a6aitch bu labbas ;p I posted ya daloo3a ;@

    SKITTLES ; 7araaam 3alaich :'( walla my posts e6waaaaL ;@ .. I posted next part :*:* mwah mwah ;*

    Yousif .. aaawwwwww .. thanks alot .. heheh abbaih I can't imagine enna fe men yegroon blogs ;p hehe that's so cuuuuuuutttteee! ;p .. Enjoy ;)

    anonymous .. emballa babe;* I posted ;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. aham shay fouziya drai3 ,, we3ooh ;/

    il bent baghat tmoot ib sebat-ha !!

    ya banat hatha methaal likom wil 7ekma mn il qe9a ena ille yesma3 kalam fouziya ye3are'6 7ayata lil 5a6ar ;p

    5al agra ile b3da..

    Regards,

    duwaniya guy

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahah .. yeah I hate her! ;S ..
    wayid Chathaba and Over open minded! ..
    fe shaghlat esemha 3AIB! ;/ ..
    and yeah ta3alimaw :@:@;p

    Regards to ur souL dear ;*

    ReplyDelete