Monday, May 4, 2009

49 - [ Re-Love .. Him;*! ]



[ ye7lamoon elli feek efakeroon..
ya5ethonak enta menni? ..
walla luw yetjanenoon! ]

.
.
I Stared at her ..
not knowing how should I re-act ..
I wanna be Strong but not mean ..
Shaikha ; " heheh Hala .. abaih do I know you?
esh3refch eb my name! "
She Smiled ; " hehe .. Noura just Called you .."
I smiled back ; " aha .. hehe sij? madri .. "
She was Staring at me the whole night ..
way3a eshtabeeeeeeeeeeeeen..!
She was cute ..
Black straight hair laima akhir her neck ..
small dark brown eyes .. petite figure ..
kelena guma ensoolif ..
She was just staring oo emtan7a eb wayhe ..
Kilshwayya atbosam laha ..
I went to heba .. kanat wagfa alone takteb msg ..
Shaikha ; " Okay ? oo ba3dain? Stop ittttt..!
you should teste7en 3ala wayhich mu et5ezen .. "
She raised her eyesbrowses oo erfa3at her eyes 3an ilmobile ..
Heba ; " ha? "
I laughed ; " hahahaaaaaaa 6ab3aaaaaaan 6ab3aaaaan ..
ur mind mo ma3aaaaach ..
emjabla ur mobile .. wain tesme3eene? "
She blushed ; " hhhey shayoooookh bas 3addddd..! "
I kissed her cheek ; " mwah .. I love you tadreen?? "
She nodded ; " yes adri hehehe .. "
Shaikha ; " Heba bagolich Something .. Takhayeelay ..
See hatheek elli yam nora om black hair.. "
ga3da tetlafat ..
Heba ; " ayhee? .. aah menu asma?? "
my eyes poped ; " et3arfeeeeenha? "
She smiled ; " ya3ni eb teye wana ma3refha?
She's my coming husband cousin .. "
I nodded ; " aha .. khalas 3ayaL .. "
Heba laughed ; " heheheh .. spit it .. eshsawat? "
I smiled : " nothing .. khalas mu lazim .. "
Heba ; " ooh come one! .. you Know enna il legafa eb tethba7ne oo
you'll tell me bil nehaya .. So khalsene what's wrong with her??
I whispered ; " She's in love with salman oo ehya m3ah bil work ..
oo abbaih 6ooL ilyam3a bas et5ezne .. etbu6 ilchabd ..
I wanna kick her ass walla .. etbu6 ilchaaaaaabd .. "
heba raised her eyebrowses ; " 7ilfay? .. 3ad ya3ni She's a very
good person walla .. san3a .. mu noo3ha chethe suwalif .. "
Shaikha ; " I don't know .. ya3ni salman bechatheb?
I saw her msgs to him ta5ayeelay..! "
Heba ; " OMG! ..
abaih mako a7ad san3 anymore walla .. ge6e3a .. "
Asma came to us ..
Shaikha ; " agbalat shainat il 7alaya .. "
Heba couldn't handle it .. She break a big laugh ..
Asma ; " hehe Shfeekom? "
I stared at Heba ; " heheh mafena shay .. suwalif .. "
Asma ; " hehe 3ayaL wain tadreseen Shaikha? "
Shaikha ; " ana ta5arajt .. bas lel7een ma eshtaghalt .. cus tezawajt oo
safart my honeymoon fa inshalla i'll search for a job soon .. "
She nodded ya3ni etsaweey rou7ha ma tadree ..
Asma ; " aha .. Mashalla .. "
Shaikha ; " you? teshtaghlain or still bil jam3a? "
She laughed ; " hehehe abbaaaaaaih thanks .. Im 26 years old ..
So ya3ni mashkoora ena 3abalich enny Still bil jam3a eheheh .. "
Okay? Should that be funny ya3ni wela shenu?
tara maliqa oo etbu6en ilchabd!
I smiled .. ; " hehe reallyy? .. wain teshtaghlain? "
Asma smiled and her eyes twinkled ..
She's thinking about Salmaaaniiiiii???
OOOOOOOH GIRLLLLL ..
THAT'S NOT GOOOOOOOODDDDD!!
Asma ; " In bobyan bank .."
I nodded ; " reallllyyy? My husband yeshtegheL there too ..
wain Farwaneya? "
She smiled ; " No .. Salmeya .. "
I acted stupid ; " ooh 7elfayyy! my husband m3ach 3ayaL ..
He's white cute guy .. with light brown eyes ..
really gentle .. hahaha okay okay I shouldn't arafe3 feeh chethe? "
She laughed ; " hehehe laaa 3ady ma tenlamain .. "
What Ma tenlamaaain Should mean to me?????
Shaikha ; " he's Name is Salman .. "
She nodded acting surprise ; " uuuuuuuh! Salmaaaaan!
eeeeeehh wene3m .. He's so gentle mashalla .. "
I smiled ; " yaa He is .. " I raised one eyebrow ;
" because of that ma anlam muu? "
She nodded ; " yes yes.. hehe "
........ " Shaikhaaaaaa? "
I turned ..
wella Salma!
oooooooh God .. ekmalat!
I gave her a fake smile ; " aaaaa .. ahlaan! "
Reem ; " abbaih Shloooonech? "
I nodded ; " sick! "
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL .. Im a rude rasmeyyan tara ..
Reem raised her eyebrowses feeling my dagra ..
Shaikha ; " heheh .. abbaih! what did I just said? ..
Im good .. bas feeling sick shwayya .. "
She smiled ; " ehehe ahha .. matshofen shar! .. "
I smiled politely ; " thanks .. "
I turned my face wela hathe elli sa6ra yame ..
Shaikha ; " ooh! .. asma Salma .. Salma asma .. "
They Smiled to each others saying hi hi oo hal suwalif ..
Salma Said to me ; " agoolich Shaikha .. entay meta radaitay?
They Told me ench eb ur honeymoon .. "
I smiled ; " really? menu sa'altay 3ane! .. yeah tawni rada .. "
She smiled ; " hehe eeh cause I wanna invite you
to my wedding after 2 days .. "
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?
I .. HATE .. YOU .. ?
Shaikha ; " mmm really? .. I don't think I can Come .. "
Salma ; " uuh whyyyyyyy?? ..
Do you Know who Im marrying?? "
Shaikha ; " No I don't .. bas ya3ni I can't come
because enna Im sick ya3ni oo tawni rada mn ilsufar.."
How stupid is that shaikha?
Salma ; " Im marrying Mishary .. "
I raised my eyebrowses while maska a glass of juice ..
Shaikha ; " uuuhhh really?? huh .. allah ewafgich sweety .. "
Salma stared at me .. Not believing il burood eli ana feeh ..
didn't she get ina I moved on?? abaaih! .. shakhbary mishary? ..
Salma; " hehe thanks .. that's akward ha? "
I stared at her ; " do you really wanna talk about it?? "
She Whispered ; " hehe .. No .. I .. "
gabeL la etkammeL ..
Shaikha ; " Im sorry eny ga6a3tch .. Bas listen to me girl! ..
I swear to god I can ruin elli bainkom oo you Know that .. bas Im not a kid ..
and I know enna Mishary a7san 3eqab 7aggich .. and remember this later .. and about attending your wedding .. No Sweety thanks bas I can't .. I have bunch of things to do .. oo I got a life .. mu entaw my world wela a7ib athaye3 my time .. "
Asma raddat cham step lay warra ..
Shaikha ; " ooh sorry Asma .. "
She smiled ; " No .. 3adi .. bas ya3ni kheft
enna bainkom shay private .. "
I smiled ; " Noooooo! Not at all .. "
Salma ; " tara that's so rude of you .. "
I stared at her ; " ooh really?? .. Salma if you didn't moved on 3ala ilsalfa ..
I did .. bas I still hate you both .. so pls .. I don't wanna talk about it ..
oo I have all the right to decide etha abi atkallam wela la .. "
She nodded ; " I told you before enna Im Sorry right? "
I took a deep breath ..
Shaikha ; " Listen Salma .. imagine etha ay a7ad emsawey feech il 7araka elli entay sawaiteeha? .. Believe me ennich mara7 etsam7eenah .. kenna friends tara .. oo eli sawaiteeh ma yetsawwa ib someone mu friend!!!! .. anyway .. I really Don't care .. oo allah ewafgech .. aslan shakbaryy hal salfa? .. I hate it .. bas 6af .. 6agag .. I moved On .. and Marry Salman .. and Now Im pregnant .. so .. "
GabeL la akammeL sema3t Asma teshhaq ..
we turned 3alaiha ..
Shaikha ; " WHAT? "
Asma ; " I .. we .. hehe .. abbaih .. baghait a6aye7 il juice .. "
I raised One eyebrowse ; " heh .. really? .. becarfuL ..
ooh my mobile ern .. be right back .. "
I walked toward the bathroom 3alshan
agdar asma3 il phone cus kan sai7a wayid ..
Shaikha ; " aloo .. "
Salman ; " haa babee .. it's 11 pm .. meta betreden? "
Shaikha ; " uuuuuugh .. come pick me now now .. abi ante7er .. "
Salman laughed ; " heheh getlich eb tet3ebeen .. "
Shaikha ; " I had stupid argue with Salma ..
and I just told Asma enna Im pregnant .. "
Salman ; " WHATTTTTT? "
Shaikha ; " takhayyal! .. shenu haL ta3aroof ily egheeth! "
Salman ; " khaywaloon .. "
Shaikha ; " Come pick me .. 5anrou7 enam a7sanlina ..
Im so sleepy oo mali khelqhum .. "
He laughed : " hehehe yala yala .. thwaney oo yayech .. "
Shaikha ; " yalla kane balbis my 3abaya oo
bagooL 7ag Asma ennik marne ..
3alashan ensawey sebaq laima il car .. "
He laughed ; " hehehehe bas 3ad Shayookh
la taglebeenha ma6niza .. "
I blow him a kiss ; " mwah mwah ..
believe me ma tegdar aslan ta5theek meni .. "
He whispered ; "mmmmm? really? "
I whispered ; " yeah Im the pregnant one ..
khalas dabastik .."
we both break a laugh ..

25 comments:

  1. yeeeeeeeeeey post yedeed:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE ;*
    ISHWGOUN :*
    NEW POST PLZ :***

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it :)
    and the end lol cute
    She is the best !!!!!!!!
    she so gave them a surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this is a fun part :p
    bs i cnt help it! m7b salmaaaaaaaaaaan !

    o reeem o mshari 7dhum sh5bari!!

    leash a7s ena reem n asma be9eroon frinds, o they will work '6ed shy5a coz ohma yahal!!

    anyways.. thanks 4 all the previous parts :D i enjoyed! bs i think 9yra i dont comment! hehe i cnt remmeber

    ReplyDelete
  5. another part plzz....enjoying ur story so much
    love u

    ReplyDelete
  6. shwayyaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

    yalla YCM geltay betnazleen more than post a day :(

    yallaaa waitingg :'(

    lool inzain laish ana m7azna?:P
    khoush part bs btw tara intayy mkharbe6a bain Reem Ou Salma :p

    ib you complete me kant ily tkharreb bainhum reem bs ibb Re-Love Him esimha Salmha :p LOOOOOOOOOOOL "Mtab3a(a)"

    waiting waiting waiting ....

    S:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nosa .. yaaaaa :D:D .. Laish :'( 7aram 3alaich ;@ .. why why?? .. and ya ;* I missed you ;*

    anonymous 1 # yeah;* .. inshalla ..

    CuteandCuddly .. yaaaaaaa! hahahha ;p 7add'ha! ;p

    anonymous # 2 .. hehe thanks babe;* inshalla ..

    S; uuuuuuuuugh ;@ what's wrong with me .. I still hate Reem heheheheh :P .. sana3ta :* thanks babe;****** ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. loool zaiin itsaweey fehuum
    w waay eshtaby hathy asmaa2 enshallah maa tish,haag chthy :P !!!

    Salman&Shayookha 7adhuum niceeeee :**

    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. inshallah muta ako post ?:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. looooool walla e6l3aat shekha San3aa (Y) Zeen Sawt fehoum looool
    Yala Yala Next post ana a7chiii umch ;** loool

    ReplyDelete
  11. allaah nice one.. ou Reem etqeth! ehyaa ga3d et7awel etnarfezz Shaykha bs Shaikha she already moved on so mou mnarfezat'haa;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. 6ALA3T SHAIKA MOOO HAYNA!!!! BREAKING AND SHOCKING NEWS ASMA --MOVE ON STALKER!!!!
    LOVE THIS STORRRY OOO HAPPPI BIRTHDAY DOOODDOOO-9IRTAY 3AYOOOZA-ABAAY DOODOOO YOUR NOT A TENNN AMYMORE--WAIIIII3 YOUR A ACTUAL LADY NOOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ambeeh tara min 9iji mo bal3etah! m3ana he seems like a good guy :p

    y36eech el3fyaaa 7bebty :**
    actully yeah im sooo obsessed with the story.. kela mfto7a eb my phone.. but i cnt comment mena! mayer'6a :p

    so im silent:p

    yaala tkfeeeeeeeeeeen next post :D 7di teshawgt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wallah 6al3at mub haina shayookh abadan

    ReplyDelete
  15. NEW POST 7ubebii plz ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. LA7THA WAIT! mno Reem? :P
    mo Reem ele ma56ooba 7ag Mishary oo faj2a geltay Reem faj2a 9ar Salma tala5ba6t :/

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. حرام اسما طلعت طيبه .. مادري احس وراها شي مع سلمان اكبر من حب ..

    Mean and rude شيخه حدها
    بس اتينن !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yalla when's the next post
    i have no patience srry :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'm guessing u slept like yesterday =(
    gd night sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete
  20. Taben el9ra7a?


    9ayra maleQa w ma7ebech ;\ :P *ask me why* :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. come onnnnnnnnnnnnn new post yalla ;*

    ReplyDelete
  22. CHeeseCake .. yeah! 7adda ;S Enshalla ma etkoon mafthou7a chethe ya3ni ;S ..

    anonymous # 1 .. inshalla ya3ni ilyoom 6aL 3oumrch :P hehehe ..

    LuLu .. LOOOOOOOOOOL yaa pls 7acheeha sayra bas etzefni :'( .. heheh yeah 7ad'ha mu haina ;p

    Dreamer .. eeeeeeee uffffff ;S Ishtagherallah etbu6 ilchaaaaaaaaaabd! ;S .. haha la7athtay! ;p ..

    M76;* .. LOOOOOOOOL eeeeeeeeehh ;p a7san a7san .. and Happy birthday dodo :P abs Menu dodo? @@ :P

    Nosa .. LOOOOOOOOOL Laish Nosa ma et7ebeenah :'( 7aram 3alaich .. laish laish e'3eethich .. LAISH :'( < - kaaaaaaaak :P shfene endemajt .. heheh .. and I Love you by the way ;*

    3anooda ... esh3abalich ;) hehe kil '9alim oo lah '9alim :P

    anonymous# 2 .. Inshalla 7abebtiiiii ;* .. haahha you remind me eb someone speciaL .. he always said ( 7ubibi ;p not 7abebe ;p ) I don't Know why bas it's kinda of funny 3endi ;p heheh tara Im giggling broou7i chenne maynona ;x

    M;* .. haw ma7ad reem! .. I wrote bil ghala6 reem .. bas She's Salma :*

    anonymous # 3 .. hehe yaaa :D ..

    Yousif .. 7aram 3aalaik .. Shaikha mu rude oo mean ;@ .. ya3ni etha enta ga3ed m3a wa7id e7eb mortik mara7 et7aweL etbu6 chabda? :P believe me .. you will :P .. aslan you guys .. be6eega mu bas et'3etha bil 7ache ..

    anonymous # 4 .. Inshalla Today :*

    pearla... heheh inshalla babe;*

    anonymous # 5 .. e7m e7m e7m ;$;$ .. Im Thouuwiiiiiii :$:$:$:$ ..

    Madry SHkw .. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???? :'( .. Kellaaaa ella hathe la etza3loonaha ;$ il3aziza 3endy et3arfoonaha ;$ ..

    anonymous # 6 .. heheh Inshalla hoooooneyyy;*****

    ReplyDelete
  23. yallaa plsss!! we are waiitiiing 4 the next post!!!:O ..

    ReplyDelete