Sunday, May 3, 2009

48- [ Re-Love.. him;*! ] * dedicated to 3anooda ;* <3

* a really Long post .. for making up 3ala il bad days malooty ;$..
always remember ; I Love you the Most guys .. ;*
and 3anooda is the Biggest bala3a out there :P
.
.
[ 7abeb ilgalb mn ghaire esoonak? ;*
oo min yefham kalamak mn 3eyoonak? ;* ]
.
.
we opened Our room ..
I pushed Salman gently toward the Wall ..
and Kissed him in a passion slowly way ..
I was So sorry about enny shakait feeh ..
oo enna I treated him really bas bil cham yoom eli 6afaw ..
I was So up hermones from the pregnancy ..
and I really .. wanted him .. so bad ..
we layed on the CarameL sofa ..
he's On the top on me ..
I giggled while he was kissing ear ..
* Nokia tone ..
1 Missed call ..
* Nokia Tone ..
2 Missed call ..
* Nokia Tone ..
3 Missed call ..
Salman while puling my mobile from my prada smalla bag ..
Salman ; " shakla shay mohem .. "
I saw the screen " unknown number .. "
Shaikha ; " min il kuwait .. mu 6ale3 il number .. "
I pulled him from his white polo t-shirt ..
Shaikha ; " come here .. 5aywali il mobile .. "
* Nokia tone ..
I picked it up ..
Shaikha ; " aloooo! "
Heba ; " hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii .. "
Shaikha ; " menu? .. "
Heba ; " haw! daikha? ana heba! "
Shaikha ; " habooooooooonnnnnnn abbaih hahah 7adyy gafla ..
hala halaaaaaaaaaa babeee .. "
Salman made that - alla ya5ethha- espression ..
I giggled ; " heheh la la weyach .. "
Salman start kissing my neck .. ; " mmmmmmm "
I smiled .. and melted in my place ..
Shaikha ; " haa? eeh m3ach .. "
Salman while kissing my chest bone ; " sedeeeh ma nabeeha "
Shaikha ; " mmmmm .. haaaaaa ? yes ..
ABAAAIH! CHATHABBBBBBBBAAAAAAA!!!!!!! "
Salman stopped kissing me .. oo ga6 athonah eb yefham why ana eshta6ait ..
Shaikha ; " omgggggg! babeee mabroooooouk! abbaih ya ba5ta feeeeeech aslaaaan! .. ommmmmmg chathabbbba .. heheheh 7elfay?? .. yaaaaa I know ... la la sure i'll be there .. aslan wait .. I have something to tell you .. ha? la shako .. hehehe .. Im Shesma .. pregnant .. hehe bas don't tell a7ad lel7een ma gelt .. hahahaaaaaaaa I knoooooooooowwwwww .. shtabeen! wait tezawejay oo ashoofch mu 7ameL gabeL la edor sena .. hehehe .. "
Salman ; " bas Shaikha sedeh! "
Shaikha ; " hehehe eeeh I know .. yalla khalas okay ..
see you enshalla ..
haaaaa?? .. la mu 3an .. "
Salman stood up and walked away ..
I felt really bad ..
bas shasawey? She's talking ..
Shaikha ; " ha? .. madre Heba .. I'll see ..
bas ya3ni if you wanna make ur yam3a oo ana emsafra that's okay ..
aaaaaaaw 7aaaaayate! you're my sister too walla ..
khalas i'll see .. okay babe .. see you .. bye "
Sadait il mobile ..
oo 7athafta 3ala il sofa oo re7t to the room ..
while my hair kan maflool wavy in a messy girly way ..
oo bas labsa my training oo bra.
dashait il bedroom wela Salman layed down weshoof game ..
I layed Next to him oo put my head 3ala his shoulder ..
I whispered ; " hii .. "
7aqarne ..
Shaikha ; " fe a7ad za3lan ehne? "
he smiled ; " hehe la shako .. bas a great making up etsadqen ..
rou7ay ro7ay talk on the phone .. "
I kissed his neck ; " mmmmm .. ur manly sexy mad voice ..
mu mn sej .. "
Salman ; " Im not joking shaikha .. "
I kept kissing his neck ; " mmmmmm .. I know .. "
he moved his neck away ; " Im watching il game pls .. "
I smiled .. ; " 7abebeee dalooooooo3 .. "
he ignored me ..
I layed next to him ; " khalas good night .. "
Salman ib angry tone ; " gn! "
I closed my eyes oo moved yammah ..
put my head 3ala his shoulder ..
and kissed his cheek ..
I giggled while saying ; " ammmmmm .. amoot 3ala haL cheeeek ..
I hate the man next to me .. I want my old husband .. hatha bas ezefne oo ma ya36ene wayh oo bas yez3aL .. I want salmaniii back .. "
He laughed .. he couldn't handle ekhbali ; " hhehehehe .. "
I giggled while still sakka my eyes ; " mmmmmmmm .. eb my dream the man next to me ye'97ak .. tara it's not funny .. I want my salmaaan .. I want my husbaaaaaaand .. Im so on oo haL man mu ma36ene wayh .. "
He laughed while closing il tv. oo hugging me so tight ; " hehehehe a7ibch yal maynoona .. "
.
.
I woke up the next morning oo chabdi et3awerne ..
for fact , I couldn't handle anything ..
kilshay e3awerni ..
rasi .. ba6ne .. thahre ..
oo a7is lay3a chabdi ...
Salman ; " goood morning .. yalla yalla gomay .. "
I yawned ; " aaaaahh .. mu gadra jesmi e3awerne .. "
mad his hand to me ; " yalla 3an il dala3 baba .. "
I nodded .. I shouldn't ruin hal wanasa 3alaina ..
re7t khathait shower ebser3a oo libast
Printed dress mn Victoria Secret oo cute navy
cardigan oo long DG necklaces ..
Nezalna ta7at kalaina Our breakfast ...
ana Bas sharabt Coffe oo kalait Fresh Strawberry ..
Salman : " shrayich enrou7 ay mokan gereb from london? "
I nodded ; " yeah .. wanasa .. 5anrou7 somewhere
chethe 6abe3a oo hal suwalif .. "
Salman ; " khalas Now bas enkhallis nes'aL il reception .. "
Shaikha ; " bas manaby enam there .. bas enrou7 oo enrid .. "
He nodded ; " ok mo moshkela .. "
khalasna our food ..
oo re7na to the lobby nes'alhum about a7san mokan ..
they told us 3an area tab3en 3an london about 3 hours ..
esemha " Windermere" .. enna mu 6abe3eya
kelaha 6abee3a oo fresh air oo chethe ..
I saw my watch .. it was 9:30 am.
So 7adda yamdeena ya3ni ..
Salman ; " enrou7 eb bus wella taxi? "
Shaikha ; " amm Taxi? a7is a7san .. ma naby bus ..
3alshan enam bil 6erej .. "
he laughed ; " no mara7 etnameen bil6erej ..
bassech 3ayaz .. "
I giggled ; " hehe ana atnassa bil noom shakle ..
7ady sayra 3ayaza mu sej .. "
rekabna cab. oo re7na to windermere Village ..
abbaih! .. do you that laptop wallpapers?
elli blue clear Lake with blue sky oo pure white clouds?
surronded with big green treas? .. oo small childer yel3eboon ..
two lovers kissing each other .. two old couples ..
ABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIH! ..
it was just so .. amazing ..
Salman ; " galbi .. fee shay galle eyah il reception eb our hoteL .. esma
Windermere Lake Cruises .. 5anes'alhum .. "
I nodded while maska his hand ; " ok .. yalla .. "
ra7 salman kallam nafs kan fe small store next to the lake ..
galoolah enna fe crise after 10 mins ..
sharah tickets oo ga3adna enshoof il nas oo ilplace ..
it was so alive bas so simple in the same time ..
rekabna il boat .. it was a small white boak oo
ma3anah about 100 a7ad ghairna ..
oo chethe green roof oo small red 6afa7eyat 3ala iljanb ..
it was just so CUUUUUUUTE ..
ya5thoona eb tour 7ooL il lake oo enshof il village oo chethe ..
Faj'a I felt so dizzy ..
a7is enna kilshay fene e3awerni ..
I just wanna Throw up bas I can't ..
Shaikha ; " can I .. salman .. water .. "
He ran maskeen to a small store bil boat oo sharalii water ..
sanadt my head lay warra oo sharabt water oo 5athait a deep breath ..
Salman ; " what's wrong? feech sea sick?? "
Shaikha ; " no no .. bas madre dikht .. "
Salman : " shaikha a5af ta3abatay from il 6erej oo il safena ..
tabeen enrid il hoteL? "
Shaikha ; " la la .. abbaih la 3ady .. "
Salman ; " are you sure?? "
I smiled to him ; " yes Im sure babe .. badami with you ..
Im more than great .. sadeqni .. "
he smiled ; " 3omre entay .. "
.
.
it have been 6 days mn radaina mn il village ..
wana bil bed ..
having a something nafs flu! bas it's not a flu ..
bas lay3a chabdi .. oo fene bachwa oo kilshay e3awerne ..
a7is enna I wanna throw up bas I just can't ..
Salman maskeen mn thane yoom ta3abt feeh yabli dr.
oo galoolah enna mafene shay .. just ta3ab oo chethe ..
we call it " nesat " .. So Im not sick wela fene shay ..
Salman ; " khalas Shaikha .. Shrayich enred ilkuwaitt? "
I nodded .. I just wanna my mom..
Shaikha ; " yes .. yes .. a7san .. "
Salman kissed my forehead ; " 7ayate .. Im sorry .. "
I smiled to him ; " heheh shako sorry? .. that's okay ..
aslan bas olad ra7 enge6 ilbaby 3end my mom oo
enrid enkammeL our honeymoon .. "
he smiled ; " hehe eeh inshalla .. "
Salman ra7 to a traveL agency oo 7ajaz lina Back to Kuwait
after 2 days ..
I just packed out things 3ala madar 2 days ..
kilshwaya a7e6 shay bil bag oo arid ansede7 wela
bas ag3ad 3ala ilsofa daikha ..
kent sij bas age6 rou7y anywhere ..
mu gadra amshee wela asawey shay .. mafene neq6at energy ..
I texted Heba ..
To ; Heba.
"Haboon tara benred il Kuwait after 2 days ..
So yeey I can come to ur yam3a ;) haha m3a il7amoola ha ;) ..
bas ashoof etha agdar .. cus Im really sick ..
lay3a chabdi oo magdar at7arak kella mali khelq ..
so ilyam3a when? hal khames? "
after 10 mins maybe ..
From ; Heba.
"heheh don't say 7amooltch walla ma3refhom :P .. yes babe hal khames .. and badamch eb touslen ilkuwait gabelha so ghasben 3alaich eb teyeen luw 3ala whilechair :P "
I giggled .. a7ibha hal bent walla..! ;*
.
.
bil plane ..
I whispered to salman after ma 5athait 3 panadoL night ..
abi anaaaaaaaaam kil il 7 hours ..
mabi ag3ad wela degeega ..
cus brou7y lay3a chabdi oo b3ad 6ayara..! NOOOOOO..
Shaikha ; " Salman .. bacher ya3ni yoom il khames ..
Heba refejty emsaween yam3a .. nafs ta3aroof ..
bainhum oo bain ahaL elli eb ta5tha .. so I should go tara .. "
Salman ; " namay Now .. weser khair .. "
I nodded while closing my eyes ; " yaa eser khair .. "
wesalna Kuwait NationaL airport ..
wella Fahood wagef 3end il door ..
I ran too fast oo hugged him ..
Shaikha ; " fahoooooooooooodddddddd .. "
He laughed ; " halaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..
Miiiiiiiissssss yoooooooou .. walla lech wa7shaaaaa .. "
I hugged him so tight ; " me too walla .. ta3abt mn il tharaba ..
I need some halaga shots mennik hehehe .. "
Fahad wakhar his hand 3anne ; " gamay zain bas .. esharha 3alay .. "
Salman garrab menna and sallam 3ala fahad ..
bil 6ereej ..
Fahad ; " haa ba3ad shlon safratkom ? "
Salman eyed me and smiled ..
Shaikha ; " tamam walla wanasa 7amdellah .. yalla enta tezawajj ..
naby nefra7 feek .. "
Fahad nodded ; " eeh eser khair .. entay akthar wa7da
tadren eny mabi atzawaj gabeL il 30 .. "
Salman laughed ; " hehehe kaaaaaafo! walla enik rayaL .. "
they both laughed wana ga3da emtan7a ; " la wallaaaaaa?? "
then the started 3ad il '9a'3a6 oo il ma6neza ..
shaikha ; " walla il sharha 3alay eli kent bagoolik shay efare7 ..
bas khalas Now i'll keep it for my self .. "
Fahad Smiled oo look at me bil mirror ; " shenu?? golele? "
I smiled oo stared barra il window ; " mara7 agolik! "
Salman laughed so hard ; " hehehe mn sejkk?
ana agolik shenu her good thing .. "
I jumped while yelling ; " WALLAAAAAAAA ATHBE7EEEEEEEEK .. LA ETGOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH "
fahad laughed ; " hahahaaaaay .. yala yala gooli gooli .. 5ankameL il '9a'3a6 .. "
Salman ; " weeeeee expecting .. "
I yelled ; " IM PREGNANTTTTTTTT .. "
Salman laughed 3ala shakli wana agooL il 5abar gabla ..
Fahad just stopped the car on the Side ..
Fahad ; " Mabroooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk ..
ooooh god .. beyeena neshba esgheera mennch? "
Salman laughed ..
I stared at fahad while giggling mu gadra aqmet il '9a7ka ..
Shaikha ; " hehehe al7een salman shegooL 3annah??
shenu haL 3ayla il meyanen ..
kafee 3alaih bas ana .. heheh faahood la etkather
walla ba3dain nebtelish bil baby ebrou7na .. "
we all laugh ..
oo kept talking oo suwalif oo ghashmara ..
.
.
re7na to my house ..
ga3adna chethe about One hour ..
then estathanna oo went to Salmani's House ..
ham ga3adna ma3ahum chethe One hour ..
then sa3adna to our appartment ..
7araaaaam 7ayate khalti kanat emzahba kilshay ..
oo emba5ra il place oo 7adda eyanin ..
I took a shower ..
Shaikha ; " 7abebe .. Tara it's 5:30 ..
barou7 il slon esawey my hair ..
oo then arou7 7ag Heba ilyoom .. "
Salman ; " La shaikha .. shofay ur face ..
7adich ta3bana .. "
Shaikha ; " magdar akshet walla .. she'll get mad walla ..
oo ba3dain it's her 5e6ba .. ya3ni maskeena cham marra tetzawaj? ..
pls galbi .. walla ma a6aweL .. I swear walla .. "
He nodded ; " kaifech babe ... bas mara7 tet'akherain .. "
I nodded while opening il closet searching for a dress ..
6ala3t a black coctaiL short dress ..
with grey and white lines ..
and silver printed ..
it was so tight mn foog ..
oo laima ilwaist eser shwayya flow ..
sawait my hair slik bas with wavy ponytail ..
eye-line and shinny silver shadow .. m3a
redberry lipstick...
re7t to heba's house around 8 pm ..
dakhalt her house wella za7ma ..
fe about 35 women ..
salamt 3alaiha oo 3ala her mother oo chethe ..
oo I sat m3a cham Old friends mn ethanaweya ..
there's a girl kept staring at us ..
I whispered to fay ; " hahah abbaih hathe um navy shtabe
ga66a il athoon .. "
Fay stared at her .. ; " shdarane .. way3a hehehe "
the women came toward us ..
....... ; " ilsalam 3alaikom banat .. "
we smiled ; " hala "
me ; wa3alaikom ilsalam .. "
One of the girls kissed her ..
Noura ; " ahleeeeen hala 7abebti shloooonch?? ..
eheh ana tamam walla 7emdellah .. "
Noura turned 3alaina .. ; " Banat this is my friend Asma .. "
uuuuuugh .. ugly name..
I smiled ; " ahleen asma .. nice to meet you "
Asma ; " Hala shaikha .. "
my eyes poped ..
and my heart start beating so fast ..
this is the " ASMA " ??????

29 comments:

  1. first
    tara ana silent reader mashalla your writting is amazing
    your # 1 fan
    pampres

    ReplyDelete
  2. fiiiiiirst - ana first ya3ny ana first - roo7ay delete ur comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. pampres .. 7ayaaaate! ;* .. I love it laima il silent reader yakteboon comment! :D it feels so gooooood! ;* .. thanks babe;* mashkooora walla :D:D ..

    3anooda .. kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak ;p .. Hardluck;p;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that u post wwar b3a'9 ,, that just makes my day :D
    mwauh ;* poost sooon bser3a LOL ,, wsh b9er m3 hal Asma :| urgh lol ..
    love u :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. pearla .. ullah entay wainch? :* .. I missed you tara;**** <3;*;* .. hehe yeaaah Im a good blogger luw maa shwayya mookh gefaL bas then Now radait tesana3t :P hehehe ..
    Loooooove you ;* .. and yeah haL asma ;@ 6rag walla ;S

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaayyy shtaby hal asma - latgooloon bitsawy mashakil wila bitgi6 7achy mithl "inty moo noo3ah salman"

    ReplyDelete
  7. AY SHAY SHINOOO HAL 9ADMA!!!!!!!
    YAL IU7MARA ASMA LA IUT5ARBEEN IL 8E9999A!!
    IS THAT "THE ASMA"??IT SHE A TROUBLE MAKER??
    YALLLA POSTA ASAP PLEASSSE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaaaay enty b3d 3umri walla 3la hal post ;***

    Asma 7mara wayid tra!

    Love ya btw ;******

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw r u getting my new posts on ur dashboard feed - laneh pple are telling me that they arent seeing anything

    ReplyDelete
  10. ASMAAAA mal 6raaaq 3alla wayhaa ;S

    Yalla ba3aad el youm abeeh kel ma aswee refresh
    y6l3lii new post loool ;P in my dream ;P lool
    el youm 76eelii 3 post a'3l shii ;) Please ;***

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm here ;* bs life is hetic :| bs i'm back all yours lol .. commenting like before inshalla , i missed u too 7beebty ;*
    mwauh ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the extra long spot i love you!!!!;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. ASMAA !! :O ahh next post please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waalaaaiiih hathe asma Shtbe!! :S
    Shal Sidfa !? ;p
    Waiting Next Post PLEEAASSEEE!!:**

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOOOL lo ana miniich ahadidha!!:P loool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love it, i read all of your stories in a day..

    www.dream-thesecretoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ana mi3jib..inty mirtab6a??? single??? how old r u???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 3anood .. huuff wala feha 6ag etha 5arebat ;@ .. and NO! :( maga3da e6ali3le your New posts! ;S;S

    M76;* .. YAAAAAAA TAQHHER ;@ UFFFF ;@ ..

    SKITTLES .. mwah ;*** I Love your more Girl ;*;*

    lulu .. hehehe kil ma etsawen refresh? :P hahahah my mom will kill me :P kilshwayya teyele ; (Bassich laptop ;@) hehehe .. mwah ;*

    pearla .. yeah entay malti bas ana ;$ <- wai3 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;p .. meet me wara il post at 12 am ;$;$ .. hahahahahaaaaa ..

    shaikhat ilzain .. aaaaah ;* mahi eb zaina bas ehee shaikhat ilzaaaaaain;* 7ady mendamja .. kil ma agra ur nickname aghani! hehehe ;p .. LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU;***** ... and thank you guys for being my friends (L) .. hatha elli e5alene aktib ;);*

    *R .. yeah ;@ GRRRRRRRRRR ;@ ..

    tantoun .. yeah elli ma tabeen etshofenhum even eb your life .. ye6li3oon eb wayhich ;@ .. ge6ee3a ;/ ..

    m .. hahaha don't worry ;p I'll kick her shesma :P

    Dream .. aww thanks babe ;) .. and sweet blog;*

    anonymous .. ok ok .. calm Down youcompleteme and don't yell at him! :) .. SHAME ON YOU!!!! :) that's all what I can say :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yaaaalla habibti!!
    :D
    next pooost
    im excited with this blog!!!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol ,, 3ashat asma !! ;p

    9ij il q8 9'3era

    Regards,

    Duwaniya guy

    ReplyDelete
  21. YALLA NABIII NEW POST PLEASE !! ;*
    MABII ANAAM LAMA AGRAA 2 POST ;$
    PLEASE ;**

    ReplyDelete
  22. yallla when's the next post plzzzz????

    ReplyDelete
  23. lol ,, tawne agra il comment ,, il 7abeb 5al ye3aref yakteb mo3jab 3adil b3dain yetkalam ..

    Oo ta3alay ,, intay laish za3lana?? 3a6eh fr9a ,, 9ij enich mara7 tefhemen shay mn badleyata ,, wetha irteba6taw bil mostaqbal ra7 esamon baitkom "il badleya" we3yalkom yesamon il sema shema Oo 7alatkom 7ala ,, sorry just kidding ..

    Ya mo3jab mo 3aib enik ten3ejeb ib a7ad , bs 3aib enik tes2al bnaya methel hal as2ela !! mo tiz3al mn kalami ,, 5alik 3zez ilnafs..

    Regards

    Dowaniya guy

    ReplyDelete
  24. el mo3jaab mo 9jjjj loool YCM ba3ad ana mo3jbaa eshloun loooooooooooool ;P
    Chena Makoo 49 ;[

    ReplyDelete
  25. do we sleep or wait???? i've been refreshing every 5 minutes :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nur .. hehe thanks babe;***** .. I love you by the way ;$ ..

    Duwaneya Guy ; Shakoo 3ashat asma????? ;O;O .. hehehe .. and about my "mi3jib" :P heheh please leave him alone :P hehehe .. waaaay shtabee ghert? cus you don't have "mi3jiba" feek?? :P hahahah ;p

    lulu .. hehe Sorry ams Nimt embacher :* cus kan 3endi 2 exams ;S .. hahah and about my mo3jab :P pls la etgazroonha 3alaih kaaaaaaaak ;p .. bas etha entay mo3jaba ;$ fee li kalam thane weyach ;$ hehehe ;p

    anonymous # 1 .. Enshalla today ;*


    anonymous # 2 .. Sorry for keeping you waiting guys ;* .. bas walla nemt :'( mwah mwah :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  27. law snen 3omri te'6e3 wizohor tinsa ilrebe3 mansaha abad ,, law ye9er il shoug dami aw swad ilail hami ma adawer a7ad...

    inshalah,, i'll leave him alone ..

    regards

    Duwaniya guy

    ReplyDelete
  28. hehhe okay laish men6ereb? :P ..
    Nice Song by the way ;*..

    heheheh ;p yeah a7san ;p
    a7san shay il7iqran ;)

    regards to ur souL ;*

    ReplyDelete
  29. تسلم ايدج مره ثانيه

    الحين اسما البقره ردت وتطلعت بحياتها مره ثانيه حده مو وقتها .. !


    لاتوقفين keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete