Friday, May 8, 2009

50 - [ Re- Love .. him;*! ]

[ etha ilawaL thebaa7ni ..
qetalni ethaney 3eshqah..! ]
.
.
I layed On my bed ..
thinking about Salma , Asma , Heba , my father ,
Fahad , Salman .. and Finally .. Mishary!
Salman layed Next to me ..
watching Mbc 1 News ..
I mummbled ; " Salmaann .. "
Salman ; " mmmmm? "
Shaikha ; " I wanna ask you something .. "
Salman replied while still staring at the tv. screen ;
" elli uhwa? "
Shaikha ; " today I saw Salma .. I told you sa7?.. "
he nodded .. ; " eeh? "
Shaikha ; " and she Invited me 3ala her wedding ..
ya3ni enna kilman berou7 oo chethe ... all our friends .. "
Salman turned his face 3alay ; " menu all your friends?
entaw mabainkom common friends
ella heba! .. oo ba3dain ehya menu eb ta5eth? mo mishary? "
I felt enna he wanna kill me right now ..
I nodded ; " embala .. bas ya3ni mu hatha il mawtho3 ..
enna fashla .. She told me ennaha ga3da edawerni mn zeman ..
oo ma darat enna ana emsafra .. "
Salman ; " aha! .. mu lezom etrou7een .. golelha ta3bana .. "
Shaikha ; " bas fashla .. "
he raised his eyebrowses ; " la walla? .. entay taben etrou7een mo chethe? "
I sat on the bed .. ; " no no! .. abaih shako ..
Im just saying ya3ni enna fashla .. "
he raised his voice ; " LA WALLAAAAAA? ..
ENTAY SHAYFATNE GHABI? MAFHAM?? ..
YAYATLI TAQNE3EENI ETROU7EEN 3ERS HAL ASHKAL ILWASKHA? "
e3yooni ghooreqat .. ; " No .. No .. Im .. walla mu chethe ya3ni enna fashala ...
that's it .. walla .. it's .. "
Salman 7athaf il remote oo gam mn 3ala ilbed ..
walking toward the bathroom ..
Shaikha ; " wain .. wain betrou7?? "
Salman ; " BATHROOOOM!!!!!!!! MATSHOFEEEEEN?? "
I swalloed my tears ..
shda3wa ya3ni chethe etsarekh ..
tara ilsalfa ma teswa ..
Im just asking ..
I rolled up in my bed again ..
and covered my head with the blanket .
I was so mad ..
cus I swear to god Im not going 3alshan I love mishary ..
Im going because I wanna send a msg for them all ..
enna I don't care .. oo I moved on ..
oo enna by not comming ashkara still I love him ..
oo that's Not true at all ..
* BEEP *
wakhart il blanket 3ala rasy ..
ashoof my mobile ..
wella mafeh msg ..
I don't know why my heart told me to see Salman's mobile ..
1 new msg ..
From ; Asma ..
" Im so down .. I need ............................."
makent agdar ashoof il baje ..
I should Open the Msg 3alshan agdar agra ..
Salman Opened the bathroom's door ..
so I put his mobile again 3ala il table ..
and walked toward my closet ..
I was pulling my clothes out like a crazy women ..
Salman ; " Shfech Shfech? waain ray7a?? "
Shaikha ; " DOOOOOOOOOON'T TOUCH MEEE......! "
I pushed his hand away ..
Shaikha ; " wakhiiiir 3annnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... ! "
Dozen of tears were slapping me on my face..!
How could I believe his trash??
abaih he's a lier!!! oo I knew it .. bas 6awaft!!
Im such an idiot..!
Salman ; " Shaikhaaaa calm down!! ..
kil hatha 3alshan il wedding????? "
I pulled a bag from the top of the closet ..
and start to throw my clothes feha ..
Shaikha ; " Nooo! .. abbaih shakoooooo!
Im a cheater just like you.."
His eyes poped out ..
ans start pointing 3ala his chest ..
Salman ; "ana? shaikha ana?? "
I took a deep breath ..
while my face turned so red ..
and my eyes fulled with tears ..
Shaikha ; " go check your mobile ..
She's so fucking down! ..
yeah of course she's down ..
makanat tadri enna Im pregnant ..
why you didn't told her by the way? "
I said in a humar .. and pulled my bag mn 3ala il bed ..
Salman ; " wait wait .. wain ray7a? menoo ehya? "
Shaikha ; " DON'T ACT STUPIIIIIIID!!!!!
khalaaaaaaaaassss salman
I swear to god you got the role!!
bassik tamtheeeeeeeeeL! "
my words kanaw alot 3ala salman to handle ..
he was in shock ..
I couldn't pull my bag ..
I was so weak ..
I couldn't pull my self together!
huh , How fucking pathatetic is that? ...
I walked toward the door ..
and got out from our appartment ..
I drove to my mother's house ..
while crying so hard ..
I couldn't think about anything .. or see anything ..
I was just thinking about my life ..
Laish ya3ni? LAISH?? ..
my little brother opened the door for me ..
Khalid ; " shfech koko?? "
I took a deep breath ; " where's fahad? "
my mother ; " besmellaah!!!!! Shfeeeeeeeechhhhhhh? "
I ran to her .. and hugged her so tight ..
I crashed down .. I was so broken ..
and So mad in the same time ...
my mother ; " Esmellah 3alaich .. samay bilra7man ..
ta3awethay mn ebliis .. "
Shaikha ; " yuma .. I .. I .. *Sneef* .. "
She hugged me closer to her heart ..
and start crying with me ..
7aram my mother taksir 5a6re ..
She loves us the most ..
after few mins ..
I start pulling my self together ..
and we walked to my room ..
I layed down on my bed ..
Shaikha ; " emmmmmmmm ..
I missed the smell .. "
my mother sat next to me 3ala ilbed ..
my mother ; " what's wrong? Shfeech? "
Shaikha : " nothing ..
Bas I wanna set here for the next few days .. "
my mother ; " Shenu sawalich salman? "
I closed my eyes ..
I don't wanna tell you the truth ..
Shaikha ; " nothing .. "
My mother ; " Shaikha ana omech! ..
etha ma gelteeli menu etgoleen lah? "
I closed my eyes ; " yuma .. he's cheater ..
I find out enna he's cheating on me ..
and he treates me channy Im the cheater! "
her eyes poped out ..
and I know enna her heart just stopped beating..
I took a deep breath ..
Shaikha ; " yuma I'm Sorry .. I .. *Sneef* ..
yumma I don't Know shasawey .. Im so down ..
bamooot .. "
She hugged me so tight ..
and whispered ; " are you sure?? la ta'9lemeenah .. "
I crashed down again .. ; " YES .. IM SURE .. I SAW THE MSGS EB MY EYES ..
I WOUDN'T LEAVE MY HOUSE HAL 7AZZA WANA NOT SURE!!!! "
she kissed my forehead ; " 7abebeti .. get some rest now ..
oo enshalla mn nesbe7 bacher e7elha alf 7allal .. "
I nodded ..
She closed the lights and the door oo walked away ..
I just shrinked in my bed..
and my whole life flashed back ..
I just nedded someone ..
I don't know menu ..
I need someone Next to me ..
a7is enna Im so alone ..
a7is enna Im lost in this big world ..
I hate my life ..
I hate everyone ..
.
.
after two days ..
Today is Mishary and Salma's Wedding ..
Fahad ; " Good morning .. "
I smiled ; " ahlan good morning .. "
Fahad ; "shlonch today? "
I nodded ; " fine .. Im going to a wedding .. "
Fahad laughed ; " heheh walla sej? "
I smiled ; " walla! .. I should have a life ..
enshalla I'll set and cry over haL cheater for ever?? "
He kissed my forehead ; " have fun .. I'll meet him today .. "
I choked with my waffle ..
Fahad ran oo yabli water ..
Fahad ; " esmellah 3alaiiich .. "
I was choking while laughing so hard ..
I don't know why I reached the line of craziness ..
Do you know that feeling when you are so sad ..
you laugh so hard to cover your weakness?
well , That was my plan!
I took a shower ..
and went to the saloon ..
Swait the girly things ..
then head back home ..
* Nokia tone .. *
" Salmanii " is calling ..
1 Missedcall ..
" Salmanii " is calling ..
2 Missedcall ..
3 Missedcall ..
4 Missedcall ..
I yelled at the MObile ;
" ENSHALLA MA ET3ALIIIIIQQQQQ .. "
5 Missedcall ..
I took a deep breath ..
and switched my mobile off ..
took a lond shower ..
and libast a bubble black and gold
ferragamo dress ..
with my wavy hair pulled up in a messy way ..
with bronze basics and smokey eyes and nude lips ..
I looked amazing ..
Nizalt downstairs ..
calling for fahad 3alshan ewadeny for the wedding ..
Shaikha ; " Fahaaaaaa............."
I froze in the middle of the living room ..
I stared at fahad ; " Speaking with him ..
mo ma3nata bringing him Home with you!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Salman ; " Shaikha .. Shaikha .. entay fahma il mawtho3 ghala6 .. "
Shaikha ; " uuh please! .. matabee tetfashaL jedam Fahad walla believe me! ..
bas Im not stupid enna agrah her msgs twice oo kela ana fahma ghala6! .. where's the ghala6 elli ana fahmeta eb her msg enna ehya DOWN!!!!!!! pls Salman stop ilchetheb walla! .. Im so done with you and you stupid lies .. "
fahad ; " Shaikha 7abebeti .. everyone have his mistakes .. She's pushing him ..
bas uhwa mu ma36eeha wayh .. Believe me .. you Know how much I love you .. "
ga6a3tah ..
Shaikha ; " greaaaaaaaaaat! and Now you ib his side??????? "
Fahad ; " Shaikha 3an hal 7ache ..
Im always eb your side .. Shaikha fakray eb masla7tch .. "
Shaikha ; " Fahad wain masla7ty eb living with a cheater?
WAINNNNNN? golli WAINNNNNNNNNNNN????? "
Salman ; " Im not a cheater .. Im not .. walla .. "
Shaikha ; " Stop it .. "
he handle me his mobile ..
Salman ; " Shofay me msgs ..
at7adach telgain shay 3alay ..
I didn't cheat on you .. Never! "
it's so humiliating checking ur husband mobile
infront of your brother ..
I felt inna we are nothing ..
me and salman will never be the same ..
NEVER! ..
I gave him his mobile back ..
Shaikha ; " huh! oo laish you have No sent items!!!
mashalla ma3endik rabe3?? "
He stared at me ; " ya3ni Now when you didn't find
anything ghasib akoon ana ghal6an?? "
Fahad ; " I'll leave you gus tetfahemoon .. "
and he walked away ..
I whispered ; " Fa .. Faha .. "
he closed the door ..
Salman moved toward me ;
"zain chethe etfashleen
rou7ch jedam ahalich? "
my eyes poped ..
and my stomach began to shrink ..
Shaikha ; " whaa? whaat?? "
Salman ; " emshay shaikha let's go back home ..
oo i'll forget about it .. "
Shaikha ; " No! .. leave me ..
maaaaabiiii ard maaaaaaaaa abiiiiii .. "
Salman smiled ; " I know ena you're mad ..
bas think ib your mind .. I didn't cheat on you! "
Shaikha ; " la etyaneneee!! you did ..
you did .. Im not stupid .. Im not stupiiiiiiiidddddd! la etyaaaaaneneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! "
mesakne for my arm so tight ; " emshay shaikha .. "
Shaikha ; " aaawchhh!!!!!
I'm going to salma's wedding!!!!!! hedniiiiii .. "
He smiled ; " hehe .. as you like .. go .. have fun ..
I know you .. and I trust you .. mu methlich .. "
Shaikha ; " ahha! .. okay i'll have fun .. "
Salman ; " emshay .. ana awadech .. "
Shaikha ; " No .. I'll go with fahad .. "
He stared at me ..
Is he gonna kick me ass right now?
Salman ; "emshay! "
I nodded ..
he drove me to the wedding ..
Salman ; " Have fun galbi .. call me laima et5alsen .. "
I nodded while my eyes kanaw fulled with tears ..
3end il bab I called Heba .. galatli ehya bil 6erej ..
So ne6art'ha 3end ilbab ..
we entered together ..
I saw Asma and my other friends ga3deen ..
I whispered to Heba ; " ambaih asma shako yaya??
et3arf Salma ehya?? abbaih malgoofa shako yaya??? "
Heba mummbled ; " abbaih sektay salfat yayat'ha esh6oolha ..
She came bedaL Fay .. "
Shaikha ; " haa?? oo esh3arafha eb fay?? .. "
Heba smiled to them ; " e3arfon ba3ath mn ayam ilthanaweya .. "
I nodded ; " aha! ma teste7y? "
Heba couldn't reply 3ala my Question ..
because Kena egrab menhum 7aiL ..
we Say hello's to the girls ..
I kissed asma's cheeks while eb galbi wedy azne6ha ..
I was setting 3ala my chair ..
luw amot magdar at7arak ..
mali khelq aslan at7arak ..
kilshay fene e3awerni mn il7arra ..
I felt asma's eyes staring at me ..
wai3a wai3a she didn't put her mobile down!
bas ga3da oo takteb msgs!!
kan wedi afla3ha eb her mobile ..
Salma entered so they wanna dance for her ..
I mumled to Heba ;
" Shda3wa I'll dance for her! mn zeeeeenha .."
heba laughed ; " heheh entay film .. "
they all danced for her ..
I went to the bathroom to fix my hair oo make-up ..
cus 3aib ya3ne .. I'll go oo kiss her oo take a picture
with her 3aib ya3ni still ehya 3azmatne ..
I was staring at me hair ..
afaker shenu feeh shay asan3a? ..
Asma ; " hehe why you are staring at your self chethe? "
I turned while hathe ilmes3eeda ..
I smiled ; " hehe .. La Im thinking shenu eb
sha3re something ghala6 3alshan asn3a .. "
She nodded oo stood next to me doing her lipstick ..
Asma ; " so .. you are pregnant ? "
SHAKOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I smiled ; " yes .. "
She smiled ; " mashalla ..
allah etamim .. "
Shaikha ; " thanks .. "
Noura opened the bathroom door ;
" Asma .. abbaaaih come degeega ..
kabait chay 3ala my dress .. "
She turned oo walked toward the door ..
e6la3at min ilbathroom while her mobile
ma76oo6 yamme bain il sinks ..
I stared at her mobile ..
Should I see the msgs??
Should I know the truth??
that's so wrong ..
I can't ..
I can't ..
I took a deep bretah ..
I just ..
C A N ' T ..

39 comments:

  1. yestahel el blog 3ashan entesabag feeh w testahel ra3eyat;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEXT NEXT PLEEEAAASEEE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HH;* .. hehehe heyyyyyya ;*

    M76;* .. hehehehe ;p

    Resala .. hahah inshalla ma etgazroonha :P .. heheh 7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttee ;********** <3 .. Kisses;*****

    tantoun .. Enshalla Enshalla ;@;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe wanasaa yalla b3aad asmaa 7maraa ;@
    yalla ba3ad next post ;***

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalla yalla next plss bser3aa :'(

    S:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yalla YCM Bring back the addiction of writing !! XD
    Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  7. neeeeeext pleaaaaaaaase! wallah fa3da et6wleen :(! gbl eb 1 night more than 1 post !
    now etmr night bdon WALA post :(!!
    i'm elly so down :(:P

    wallah mo ga3da a7n 3la new post ella wana myta 3la ur story :**!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. يارب تشوف الموبايل و تفكنا من هالشك


    تانكس عالتكمله الحلوه

    ReplyDelete
  9. 13th:P
    NEXT.....................plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  10. yesssss chek the msgs!

    uff fekena min salman :p
    allah yg6a3 shaar elshaak o ahlah !

    thanks dear 3ala the part...

    nexxxt :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeeees
    you can you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please check the messageeeees
    and next poooost
    im crazy @.@

    kisses habibtii:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everytime taktebeeen reem shfeeeeech its SALMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! oo yalla next part tara 9arlich wayed ayaaam matnazleeeen :(!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG !! LET HR CHECK THE MSGS ! FI SHAY MO EM6MEENI !! URGHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shda3wa YCM
    Laish ma gimtay u post a lot like how u used to !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. malaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit wana an6er
    next post plzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  16. AKHEEEEEEEEEEEERAN !! :P
    3ajeeeeeeeeeb el post :*
    teslam layadi ;)

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. mooooooo ga3daaaaaa etchykeeeeen ur blog :|!!!

    t'3ayartay ycm :(!

    WEE MISS THE OLD YCM !:*****

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!! DOES SHE CHECK IT??? PLLZZZZ ANOTHER POST...

    missing ya daaaahling :***

    ReplyDelete
  19. YALLA NEW POST PLZ :**

    ReplyDelete
  20. yes yes yes
    Y O U C A N ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  21. check her phone check her phone

    ReplyDelete
  22. EE EE EE
    read it then mark it as unread.sahala il salfa if it's sony erricson :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. YCM bs goleelna betnazleen new post wellah ennam,,,warana dawamat y3ni:@:$

    ReplyDelete
  24. i am waittiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
    @@

    ReplyDelete
  25. i think makoo el youm ;P lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yallaahh Mettaaaaaaaaaa NEXTT POSTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Waaainech entaay ! t'3ayrteeey :P TERA Z3ALT !!!:p w z3aaali chayed shyfkech meni ;p

    ReplyDelete
  28. abbaaih ay shay maysseer chethy t3algeeenna !

    etha kintay mashghoula 7ail khal a7ad yaktebha kilha marra wa7da ou khalass !:s

    cus wallah 7aram ga3deen nan6er kel 5 dgayeg enchayyek ! plss 7essay feena :( such a poor people :(

    and thanks :*

    ReplyDelete
  29. plzzzzzz na6ren etkmelaaaaaaaa tkfen kamlay

    sorry 7anena wayed :S bs metshwgeeen plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  30. tara ma sart chenich ga3da t'thlleena ! etha feeha chethy 3ayal soryy ana mara7 akamil ilstory !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous said...
    tara ma sart chenich ga3da t'thlleena ! etha feeha chethy 3ayal soryy ana mara7 akamil ilstory !


    ----------------------
    la etkmlenha mo ella!! et'hadeden y3ni!! ycm mo myta 3lich :P!

    eltmsaw el 3thr ya jma3a !! ymkn maretha wella shy allah laygol ;* bss ma tdron shno '6rofha!

    way en'3thet mn ur comments ! et7rron 9ra7a!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. 7adha Qaaweya haaathi :@


    AGOL MAMAAAAA Moooo wagfaa 3laich elStory ;p redaay baitkum a7san :P

    ReplyDelete
  33. YOUR BLOG YJANNENN !!!!
    El sa3a 8:30am o ana ma nmt mn kthr ma y7amms el blog ♡_♡
    I've read your blog mn awal shay elain hena b 2 days :o

    Walla I want to sleep bs mu gadra marra y7ammmsss
    You have a grat talent mashalla keep going ♡

    Losts of love from Riyadh ;*

    ReplyDelete