Thursday, May 14, 2009

52- [Re-Love..him;*!]

[ e7na .. khalas! ]
.
.
my words was just too much for him to handle ..
he Start yelling at me ; " Kella mennch! ..
Entay elsibba! .. Entay! .. "
I yelled ; " ANA????? ANAAAAAA???? "
Salman : " eeh eeh! intay! .. 3oumre ma 7asait ench et7ebene ..
7asait enna you chose me just to break his heart ..
entay mawjooda eb you body weyay .. bas ur souL oo
mind kelaha eb his world .. "
I opened the window ..
I need a fresh air ..
Shaikha ; " me salman? ..
just because I told you the
truth sirt ma a7ebik?
No , I do love you ..
bas lilasaf enta mu qad hal 7ub wela ..
wela .. *Sneef* .. "
Salman whispered ; " I'll break up with her .. "
I took a deep breath ; " huh! good for you! "
Salman ; " SHAIKHA! "
Shaikha ; " na3am? "
Salman ; " Shaikha Look at me .. "
Shaikha ; " I can't ... when I see you .. I see her! .."
I whispered ; " shit .. "
Salman took a deep breath ..
Salman ; " listen to me ..
we are having a baby soon ..
oo kelena ghala6na .. fa khalas ..
let's start over .. "
I turned my face and stared at him ;
" start over? 3alablik game boy ilsalfa??
shenu start over? .. ok ok !
mr. open minded! stop her ..
oo let me do whatever you did with hatheech ..
oo tomorrow we'll start over .. okay?? "
Salman ; " 3an hal 7achi .. "
Shaikha ; " hatha 7achyek mu 7achyee!!!! "
Salman ; " Im .. Sorry .. "
Shaikha ; " ok .. "
Salman ; " Im really Sorry .. "
Shaikha ; " enzain! "
I was already thinking about my call to mishary ..
Shenu sawait ana? ..
tara shay so wrong! and so fucking stupid ..
I hate my self .. and my husband and my ex- ..
uuuuuuugh .. I hate my life!
wesalna home ..
nezalna ..
I took a shower ..
layed Down in the bed next to him ..
that man ..
elli I don't even know anymore ..
a7is enna Im in a bad dream ,.
Salman whispered ; " shaikha .. nemtay? "
I nodded ; " eeh! "
we closed our eyes ..
I couldn't sleep ..
kilshwayya afta7 my eyes oo ashof il sa3a ..
3:40 am ..
4:10 am ..
5:05 am ..
6:41 am ..
uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!
I whispered ; " sleeeeep sleeeeep shaikha
sleeeeeeeeeeep..! "
finally I closed my eyes ..
.
.
* after 8 monthes ..
aroud 1:30 pm ..
Salman ; " Shaikha .. "
I mummbled ; " mmm? "
Salman ; " yalla wake up ..
yan6eroonah ta7at .. "
Shaikha ; " why? "
Salman ; " yam3a .. yalla .. "
I walked to the bathroom ..
and washed my face while thinking
what's will happen to us?
what's our next step?
Salman wegaf 3end bab il bathroom ..
Salman ; " Shaikha .. it's over .. okay? "
Shaikha ; " menu? us? "
Salman ; " No over mn cham?
6 shuhoor wela 7?? ..
Shaikha entay my wife ..
I don't wanna break the
things elli baina ..
I can't .. "
I nodded ; " aha .. "
Salman ; " it's over between me and her
mn ziman! khalas! ..
Im sorry ..
we'll start over .. Im really Sorry ..
I'll do anything you want okay? .. Im .. "
Shaikha ; " bas salman! bas! .. stop being so weak!
khalaaaas! .. hatha ilmarra il million elli engoL feeh nafs il kalam! .. "
Salman ; " Shtabeneeeeeeee asaweeelich??
being nice to you ma3natah weak??
lazim al3an khairech 3alshan akon
rayyaL eb 3ainech ya3ni? "
I smiled ; " 3alabalik la3nat il khayer bas bil 6ag?? ..
believe me ..
you don't know anything
about elli ga3ed etgolah! .. "
I walked toward the closet ..
ga3da a6ali3 ehdoom oo uhwa wagef waray ..
Salman ; " shenuuuu ya3ni? Shel maqsood?? "
Shaikha ; " the idea about wujood another
man eb 7ayate baghat tethbe7ek ..
oo wujoood another woman
eb 7ayatch shay 5alas you're sorry about oo
lazim asam7k oo lazim a6awef?? ..
I can't .. I can't handle you anymore ..
magdar asta7meL ashofik walla .. "
he walked away while yelling ;
" ana ilrayyaL ehne mu entay! fahma? "
huh!
okay?
enjoy being a man! wana shako?
I hattttteeeeee you! ..
libast a black dress ..
oo nizalt lihum ta7at ..
wela kilmn ga3ed ..
Shaikha : " ilsalam .. "
khalty ; " wa3alaikom ilsalaam 7abebti .. "
I kissed her head ..
and kissed my father in law's head ..
I sat all the time playing with my mobile ..
akrahhuum oo akrah walad'hum ba3ad okay? ;@ ..
3ami ; " Shaikha yuba 3asa mashar? "
I jumped ; " ha? hala? .. hehe ..
la mafene shay .. salmatik .. "
3ami ; " akeed yuba? "
I nodded ; " ee ee walla ..
bas ta3bana shway .. "
I wanted to say this 3ammi ..
I really Need to spit it ;
" I hate ur son ..
and I can't handle seeing his
face any fucking more ..
bas 3ami ..
we sat One day ..
and he talked about the baby ..
me too 3ame .. I thought about my little kid ..
and fakart eb my future as a divorced woman with a child!
being with his as " sister-brother" relationship ..
ahwan mn a3eesh eb wath3 menfasla oo 3endy
kid oo ared to my father oo loyat mona oo
al7een Salma ham dashat bil mawtho3 ..
magdar! .. mali khilq ..
yeah I know 3amme ..
How many Kuwaiti couples 3aishen eb nafs il room ..
bas mabainhum anykind of relationships? ..
we'll live chethe ..
kind of roomates! "
3ami ; " Shaikha? "
Shaikha ; " halaaaaaa? "
3ami ; " wain sara7tay?? "
I smiled .. luw tadre bil kalam elli
eb galbi oo wedy abu6ha ehne ..
Shaikha ; " ehehe ga3da afakker eb
esm 7ag il baby ..
lel7een malah esim .. "
3ami laughed ; " heheh .. eeh eeh ana
getlikom la etsamon 3alay ..
ana ma7eb hal suwalif .. "
Salman Smiled to him ;
" 3ayaL yuba? sheelli tamer 3alaih?
enta sammah .. 6albeenik .. "
3ami took a deep breath while smiling ..
3ami ; " mmmmmmm .. Sammoh .. Mishary .. "
my heart just stopped ..
and Salman's eyes poped out ..
I giggled ; " heheh! .. Inshalla .. "
Salman stared at me .. ; " eeh! tamer! "
5alasna ghada oo chay oo kilshay ..
oo re7na to our appartment ..
we sat jidam il tv .
i was writting a report for my work ..
Salman ; " ashofch wayed mestansa! "
I raised my eyebrow ; " really? No! .. 3adi .. "
Salman ; " aha! .. "
I giggled ; " heheh enshalla 3ala ilname? abbaih! 6aggag! ..
Enshalla et5alleh bedon esm! .. shda3wa il name shay mohem?
I really don't care .. Tabe etsameh shay thane .. samah! "
he looked at me in a stupid way! ..
Salman ; " la la! abi asame mishary ana! "
I nodded ; " ok! 3adi .. "
I took a deep breath ..
wai3! ..
I don't wanna name my son Mishary ..
aaw! ..
aw .. aw ..
thahre e3awerne ..
sarlah about a week e3awerne ..
eye oo erou7 il alam ..
oo kilmala wezeed ..
7aram .. being a pregnant with ur first child ..
esaweech sij thay3a bil 6oosha oo ma tadren shenu ilsalfa!
I called my mom ..
Shaikha ; " aloo .. "
Mom ; " hala yumma .. "
Shaikha ; " yumm..yumaaaaaaa .. "
Mom ; " ha?? shfeech???? shfech? "
Shaikha ; " yuma madre .. madre .. jesmi e3awerne ..
yuma kilshay e3awerne .. tathkeren yoom ethalatha getlich?
Now zad waaaayid .. yuma e3awwwwwwwwwwirrrrrrr yumaaaaa .. "
Salman ; " gomay gomay .. "
Mom ; " ha? shgeltay akher shay? "
Shaikha ; " la la hatha salman egooli agoom enrou7 il6abeb .. "
Mom. : " yuma dam lel7een ma nizaL
3alaich ilmay khalas ne6ray .."
I start crying ..
e3awerne sij ..
oo a7is enny Lost ..
madre shasawey ..
Mom. : " la tabcheeeeen yumma 7abebti entay .. khalas khalas
rou7ay il6abeb te6amenay .. bas enshalla mafech ela il 3afya .. "
I nodded while sneffing ; " eeh .. ok .. ok .. "
I closed the phone ..
oo re7na to " dar alshefa " HospitaL ..
bil 6erej I called my dr. ebtesam ..
getlaha enny ta3bana oo kilshay ..
so i'll meet her bil hospitaL enshalla ,
Salamn kept telling me Ennah Sorry ..
oo Ennah he didn't plan to do anything yejra7ne ..
oo ena il ensan ya'3le6 oo yet3allam ..
oo madre shenu .. alot of words e5tal6aw bil 3awar ..
fa ma sima3t wayid ..
I just kept nodding ..
and taking a deep fast breaths ..
I sat in the dr.s Office ..
agoollaha about shenu fene bilthab6 oo shenu 7assa ..
Shaikha ; " and sometime .. Sorry ..
I need .. "
and I start throwing up blood ..
the dr. yelled ; " TAKE HER ..
TAKE HER .. "

17 comments:

  1. lail7een ma garait.. bes i just wanted to tell u ina ma 3alaich min kil ilnas ilee g3deen i7inoon to post a new part.. i want u to post bcuz u feel like it and not because u have to... u have a life too ... ok il7een baroo7 agra! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK--LA ITGOOLLEEEN INHA ITMOOT OO BA3DAIN SALMAN WETZAWAJ ASMA OO IRABOON MISHARY!!!!!
    PS: B5ALEEHOM IREDOON 7AG BA3ATH PLEAASEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks u 3l part..
    o like shoug said.. ma3aleech min ele e7enon...
    do it when u feel like it 3shn y6l3 part 7lo o zain o ay kalam coz u feel m'39oba!

    n ufff salman ay shay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ambaaaaaaaaaihh 7aarraam what will happen 2 shaikhaaa i really need the next post;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG !! b3dieen b3dien sh9ar :S?? abaih Salman 7ad uma 6a7 min 3ienii :@!! Btw;ilstory 7adha 7adha 3ajieba(y)!! .. ou malich eb hathoula elli e7noun;s .. kafiehoum Just be your self ou latgh6ien rou7ich 3ashan new post ! .. couz 3adi no problem nan6ier shawarana :D;*!!.. Take your Time Hun.;*!! And enjoy your time when you are posting;*!! Love you<3 DR;*(A)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tethgh6ien 3ala * hehe laziem badliyat sorry ;$!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. il babyy 6aaaaaaaaaaaa7 !! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. thakyouuu 3alpost!!!!;* .. oo pls dont tell me that she will die! plsss;( ..hehe witha bt6wleen 3ala post tfarri7 6wlay:P,w ma 3alaich mn ile y7enoon mithl ma galaw lol;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ambiiiiiiii :( Laaa2 Latmooot :( Waay 7addi Estanast Lamma Shift New Post ;P Ga3da An6iir ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. huh elbaby 6aaaaaaaaa7!!?:'(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks alott ;* .. i really dont wanna be dissapointed about what gonna happen to shaikha ;( please !! .. take care sweety ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. ambaiiiiiiih ashkara 6aaa7 al babay plz la e6awleen abee a3aref e9aar gabel kil yom etnazleen 2 posts now kil sbo3ain 1 posts:(((

    ReplyDelete
  13. sa7 enu we wanna her to post asap .. bs kil a7d 3nda '6roufaa , maybe she's busy .. ;p .. waitin' 4 u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. waaaaaaay ;'( Laaaa Lish esh7aga 7yat-haa kela 3thaab waaay ;'( ..
    Yalla waiting your new post 7yatii :**

    ReplyDelete
  15. اي شيييي !!!!

    كل نص ساعه بسوي ريفريش على بلوقج ناطر التكمله جددد !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ambaih! maskena wala kasra kha6ry! shal SALMAN! wai3 akraha o akrah eli nafsa...

    go on! ;(

    -S

    ReplyDelete