Monday, May 4, 2009

Dr. Faiza alkhurafi, Salih almullah .. and Choowy Goowy .. I LOVE YOU!! ;*******

okay guys ..
Im going for randoms Shwayya ..
mallait mn ilstory a7is wayid marrat wedi
asoolif bas akhaf etzefoone :P
I swear enna posting ilstory mara7 yet'athar oo
i'll keep posting akthar mn part a day ;*
bas 3ad ya3ni khaloone at7acha shwayyyyaaaaaa ;$ ..
.
.
yesterday I went to the cinema ..
ahahaha Movie " Mall cop " it's so fuuunnnnnyy ..
aslan Now im just writiing esma Im laughing heheheh ;p ..
before il movie me oo my cousin ma kenna youwa3a wayid ..
so we went to Choowy Goowy oo thanks God ejna6na ekbar ;p
so 7a6aina our jars ( kil wa7da jar :P) eb our bags oo dashaina il movie ..
ana ma3rf asawey alot of things in the same time ..
So bas kalait shwayya oo ga6ait iljar bil bag ,
Today ilseb7 I have mo7athara at 9:30 :'( ..
So gumt 8 ..
I opened my bag 3alshan ba5eth my wallet oo hal suwalif to the another bag ..
TARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM ..
Rocky Road Cookies eb my face ..
MMMMWAH ;* ..
You just made my Day ;******* <3>
hahah 6ooL il6ereeej 7a66a il jar eb 7ethni akeeL oo atboosam ;p
that was fuuuuuuun ;p
.
.
* Salih Mohammed AlMulla .. *
the Next ahmed il rubie as they Said ..
I never listened to that guy ..
a7is enna He's too way free for me ..
and I felt enna He's Not the One elli wedi amathelni eb majlis al Ommah ..
yesterday , Kint asoolif m3a his Cousin at Night ..
So She invited me to go to his Nadwa ilyoom enshalla at 8;30 ..
I was like ; Hell No! .. Sheyeebnii ..
I hate hal suwalif first .. and 2nd ana ma ya3jebni hal insan
7etan gabeL la asma3ah ,,
So ma abi..!
7a6atli Link youtube ..
he was talking about iltoys elli bil majlis ..
WE ARE SICK OF YOU GUYYYYSSSS!!
nabi our Old kuwait ..
I remember Kuwait eb nus il 90's ..
abbaaaaaih! .. Kenna Ghair..!
Kanaw illy bil wajha .. AWADIM..!
Not elli Now 6al3een bil soura ;S ..
Istaghferallah..
I opened jaredat alqabas Today ..
wella 7a6 e3lan 3an nadwetah elli Inshalla i'll go oo listen to him ..
Okay I don't promise enna i'll vote for him :P .. Bas enna I'll listen ..
3enwanha ; " thawabetna .. wa lina5talef bil tafaseeL .. "
How nice is that?? .. YES SALEH ILMOLLA ..
we should have THAWABET ..
and il details hathe elli mu 3ajbatne feek :P so for sure man
ra7 ne5telef 3alaiha ;x ..
Im falling for this man .. he's so ..
Kuwaiti <3;*
" i7na 3ashaqnaha .. i7na 3ashaqnaha ..
WAYIIIIIIIIIDDDDD .. 3ashaqnaha ;* .. "
ma et3awer egloobkom hal song? :'(
.
.

[Dr. Faiza Mohammed Alkhurafe ..]
I Love you :'( ..
walla I do ..
She's a great Woman Mashallla ,
oo sij sij methaL 7ag ilmar'a ilkuwaiteyya ..
nOt 7aleema boland!!!!!
Come onnnnn ..
She's Our ModaiL ..
ilmafrooth ,
Not that woman ( la etgoloon esemha akhaf anse7eb amn dawla :P LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ) elli e6la3at ib Oprah
talking about prada oo villa moda oo ena ma nedfa3
Taxes oo laima netzawaj enrou7 neshtery our dresses from italy!!!
How do our Love story began .. ;$;*******
I saw Dr. Faiza Once In al3umra ..
In zmzm for fact ya3ni makan bil 7aram ..
I smiled to her ..
dr. Faiza ; " taqabbaL allah 6a3tch 7abebti .. "
AAAAAAAWWWWWWW ;*
YCM ; " heheh 7ayate .. mena oo minch .. "
she smiled oo efta7at Qu'ran ..
I kept staring at her ..
I admire you way ..
kil shwayya terfa3 her eyes 3an il mos7af ..
oo il ekhet YCM still et5ez :P ..
she smiled ..
YCM ; " khalti faiza .. "
She closed her mos7af and gave me her whole attention ..
dr. Faiza ; " hala yuma? "
I just wanted to ran and hug her so tight ..
I love you walla ..
YCM ; " I .. I .. ana a7ibch walla .. oo you're my idioL since for ever ..
oo walla we're proud enna Kuwaiteya oo mena oo fena .. "
her eyes twinkled ..
Omg! .. She's cham?? 60 years old??
teshta6 3ala kalam yaheL kobre?? ..
kober a7fad'ha maybe ..
I told her enna she was the best 3ameedat koleya EVER ..
and Now 7adna mebtalsheen feehum ..
qararat khaisa oo ta5allof ..
She talked to me about Kuwait oo ena we should take care
eb our country oo ba3dain 3ad farrat 3ala side Entay menu benta????
menu 5awalich ?? LOOOOOOOOOOL ;p eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weneeeee3m! ;p
ya7eloooooooooooch .. LOOOOOOOL well , Kuwaity women ;p lazim lazim yenyab hal 6are :P
p.s ; bil pic ehya oo Sabeeka il jassir ma eshbhoon ba3ath? ;p ..
abaih chenhum sisters ..





31 comments:

  1. awwweeeee ... that was nice I DONT MIND YOU BLABBING ON OUR HEADS, i LOVE RANDOM POSTS

    bs naby posts on the other hand, we cant have enough of your stories :$ :**

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps Anonymous wen did u post :@ urgh

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st choowy gooowy OMG ! ma tenlamain :|
    2nd 9ij Saleh al mulla khoush wa7ed bs NOT the next ahmed al rub3i (cuz alrub3i kan legend mara7 ten3ad)
    3rd no comment :P cuz ana ma3ref hal ensana bs elmadresa elle fat7at'ha 3ebara 3n mahzala law ehya t5af 3al likuwait ma ta5eth el 3elm 3ala ena tejara !!!!

    M;*

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, so you like saled al mulla or not? i dont get it :S


    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous heheh and I Love blabbing 3ala mokhkom too ;p hehehe .. Love you guys walla ;* .. and don't worry I wont let my story ;p 7aaaady bakammeeL ;* ..

    A*Mode .. heheh Mekhalif enshalla Next post ;*

    M;* ..
    1- Choowy Goowy .. I can't handle How much I love it! ;* .. abbaih na6e3 tara :'( the man in the avenues start saying hello's to me mn kether ma shafne ;p heheh
    2- yeah! .. "they said" .. bas I don't believe in him Like I was with ahmed il rubie .. ahmed ilrubie is Free ib the limit elli ana abeeha .. not the Much elli salih il mullah ( hathe rayye tara ) .. and ahmed il rubie as you said is a legend No One can ever be the Next him .. bas they said enna he'll be the Next alrubie cus mashalla nafs kalama oo esloob liqna3 oo chethe .. Bas as a person NO WAY ;) .. and salih ilmulla is good .. bas isn't he so over free?? ;S ..
    3- WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? :'( .. First ; why mahzala? my cousins eb her schooL bas ya3ni kelhum yahaL so masema3t suwalif .. and ofcourse ehya tejara ya3nii .. even Gust , Auk , BBS , ACA , AAG .. etc , Kilhum tejara ;) ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. D ; hahaha! I DON'T KNOOOOOOOWWWWW....!
    He's so mota7adeeth oo yaqne3 .. and I love the way elli efakir feha .. Bas Madre .. he's too free walla ;S .. Bas ya3ni His way of thinking Mashalla (y) 3ajeb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree 3ala saleh al mulla bs i totally disagree ina you don't like ma39oma ilmbarak
    tara she was the best wazeera kwaiteya o shufay shsawatlina e7na ka sha3b.
    Hatha rayich ya3ne bs ham look at what she's done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SALEH ALMULLAA;** Im a silient reader bas i just thought i should show my love to this man. No offense bas wa7ed free a7san min wa7ed mitdayen. w hathoul il mitdayneen umha ily imwadeen liq8 ib dahya. again, no offense..im entitled to my opinion right?;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. to free r u guys kiddin me? ilmohim ina nee'633f oo he is 100% nee'6eef ! a9laan mino raa7 ta36een 9ootich itha moo ohwa?;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi There ;P

    We dont mind if you talk shwyaa o post shwaya heheheh bs ur GarGa is lathetha hehhehe

    ok about ChowyGowy its nice bs mo china ele swetooh eJram :P am in love With Double cholate Yamy

    and about saleh almulla i didnt listen for any of his nadwa bs as i know enah they alwayz said that he`s alrubie Too bs i dont belive on that alrobie shy ma etkrar ensan bem3na el kelma gabel la ekon ostath wala na`eb wala wazer he`s an angel alah yer7ma ed3ola ya3yal he need da3watna >>


    and about faiza el khrafi shes 3ajebaaaa amot bel sana3 wethqafa sej methal el mara el q8eya terfa3 eras alah ekther men amthalha golaw ameeeeen


    another post plz ;***

    ReplyDelete
  11. aham shaii ena ilmitdaynien uhma ellli emwadien ilq8 eb dahya ! saliehh ilmulla eyanien ou khoush wa7ied (Y)!! ou he`s a real man bs walaw tra haman fieh daynien san3ien ! lat7kmien 3ala kielman .. and thanks;*!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. (( i agree with u last post ;*))
    9ej mu kil idyneen mu zaineeen...= )
    o shno ya3nii 3adi ilfree Guys bacher et9er lQ8 mithl america ;\ ;S walla i hope guys itngoun ele ystaheel o ele e5af 3ala lQ8 = )
    o plz la t7kmoon 3ala ish59 Gabil ma t3rfona 3adil Walla it9dgon Kalm `3airkom ;*
    allaH ykteb maFi 5air o 9ale7 lilKuwait ;P ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. wait stop stop .. I didn't say enna Im against il dainen .. I'll vote for FaisaL almuslm and abdulaziz alshayje! ;O .. Bas I also will vote for another free one's 3alashan asawey balance :P LOOOOL .. bas Laa .. In not against dainen .. Im against using il deen ;) that's anotehr whole case ;) ..

    Shaikhatalzain ; haha my mom kella etzefni laima atkallam about ma3soma .. She loves her oo et3arefha mn ziman ya3ne .. oo kela temda7ha .. She's a reaL great women .. ka person .. as so down to earth and mothaqafa .. bas I don't like her ilsara7a for many reasons .. like Mostashfa il jahra salfa .. and I don't like elli ekonon wezara then erash7uun rou7hum for majlis .. entay with or against il 7ukooma?? @@ .. ma7eb chethe .. Bas she's 3ala ilras oo il3ain .. Im sorry for puting her Next to 7alima Boland! that's so wrong .. I'll delete her name right Now ;);*

    Glassheart .. Hello silent;* .. I respect ur Openion babe;* .. Bas isn't allowing khamir and making Failecha jazera 7uura uhwa elli bewade il Kuwait eb daheya?? :) .. No babe .. Don't judge il deen eb sebbat cham wa7id mu metdayyen esamoonhum mitsatter bildeen ;) .. there's alot of dainen 3ala il3ain oo ilras oo ma baqaw .. bil 3aks .. Do you Know enna FaisaL il muslim em6aleb mn cham sina ena eser feh shay esma themma maliya?? .. That any na'eb edesh ilmajlish eshofoon cham 3endah oo awaL ma ye6la3 eshofoon cham sar 3endah! .. Cause wayid nuwab edeshoon eb e7saba 100 ye6la3 eb e7sabba 3emartain oo Mall oo 10.000000000 ;) .. So Sweety la et3amemen ;*

    anonymous # 1 .. yes Too free and Im not kidding you :P hehehe .. La mu aham shay ennah netheef, Voting for someone means enich te5tarainah enna emathlich in almajlis and allah be7asbich 3ala sotch Cause our country amanah oo ilmajles members uhma elli maskeen oo yet7akemoon eb hal amana .. So if I voted for someone "too free" eb wejhat nathari that's mean enna Im Okay with letting my country itserr "too free" 3an 6areq il rules elli uhwa be7e6hum ..

    anonymous # 2 .. Heey there;* .. hahaha thanks babe;* .. kaaaaaak No they Call it "Halaga" not ejram :P hehehe .. we sat 3ala our seats faj'a She whispered " hahahaaaa abbaaaaaih e7na hailag :P " hehehe ;p .. yeah Im with you about almulla .. He's Not alrubie .. and wayid 3ajabne laima geltay ilrubie was a good "person" then professor then Na'eb oo wazir .. allah yer7ema ya rab .. and Faiza ilkhrafe .. She's adorable;*

    anonymous # 3 .. yeah .. Don't judge kelman .. and No .. ildainen mu emwadeen ildeera eb dahya!! :) .. ildeen 3omrah ma wadah ayshay eb dahya .. il nas uhma elli wadaraw il deera .. sawa dainen or free ..

    anonymous # 4 .. heheh ashwa ;p .. yeah fe wayiiiiiiiiiiid dainen eyaninoon oo san3een .. hathoula elli fahmeen ildeen sa7 oo mu ga3ed yestegheloona .. listen to me .. I was so in Love with waleed il6ab6aba'ey .. bas after salfat raf3at ilshoes emkaram ilsame3 .. I was like ;O WTFFFFF! .. ya3ni this is not "the deen" eb my openion .. fa I won't vote for him .. ma3anne kent waaaayid a7terma oo still .. bas I wont .. ya3ni hatha qasde .. there's wayyyid goord persons .. bas ya3ni after ma sheft mawqef .. qarart I wont vote for him .. fa chethe I'll do with sale7 almulla .. bashoof kalamah oo afkara .. Is he going to turn is into some nightclub oo eb zooda free? .. etha ee .. I wont vote for him too! .. Im Kinda of almulaifi and almusallam person! ;p .. and AMEEEEEEN;* .. hatha aham shay walla ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol, lama i said "mitdayneen" i didnt mean ALL the mitdayneen. yea mu kil mitdayneen mu zaineen bas i was talking 3an the few ily kanaw ib majlis il uma. (again, not ALL the mitdaynen ib majlis il uma)
    W by "free" ya3ny hes open minded..bas mu lai il daraja ily in9eer mithil america.

    Sorry for the misunderstanding, i should have made it more clear and specific;*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah .. there's metdainen eyeboon ilyahad Im with you ! :P .. and there's metdainen zainen .. like the free one's ya3ni after all kelhum humans ..
    yaaaaa and Free .. Im with you enna Open minded .. we don't want some bunch of mut5alfen in majlis alommah! ;'(
    Bas ana qasadt eb "free" enna being the Next usa ;) ..

    mwah mwah ;* Don't Be sorry! :D 3ady 3ady ;* ..
    yalla let me post ;p le'anna 7assa enna fe nas ekhezoone em3asben! :P

    xoxo to ur souL pretty ;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes yes thats me...hehehe jking
    love u

    ReplyDelete
  17. YCM: 1,2 TOTTALY AGREE:*
    3. well i have cousins eb kel mokan bs madresa bhal soo2 ma sheft e9ara7a !! ana my sister kant feeha oo kant eb KG TADREESUM MA2SAT le drajat enha 7welat BBS ma gdart tamshy cuz ta2sees'ha ghala6 ! i have cousins kbar we9ghar hnak so 3arfa shno 9ayer oo law el wezara bs tshooof shga3ed y9eer 3endhum ytarawali ysakroonha :| oo 3ala salfat AUK oo GUST madre bs BBS , ACA , AAG enty yebty a7san el mdares oo hathela b9ara7a 7ata law yaboon ytajroon 3lehum eb 60 000 3afya cuz ka manhaj oo ta3leem mkafeen oo mwafeen oo kh9o9an ACA oo BBS ! cuz e5wany hnak mn 3omer oo derast'hum WAYED ZAINA!

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  18. OK 9ej Fe Other schools Good Bs still ABS IS GOOD Madre laish mu 3ajbtch 3aFya ABS WiLa 7KoMa :D :P
    Bs walla NOT THIS BAD ;D

    NEW POST PLZ :*** <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. anonymous .. hehehe .. Love you too ;*

    M;* .. hehehe .. mmmmm .. wait 5anshoof .. I don't Know walla .. my cousins yahaL oo lel7een ma eshtekaw .. you're talking about ABS right?? .. oo il schooL tara malat her daughter mu malat'ha ehya .. So atwagga3 ya3ni illy emhayyet il madrisa her daughter mu ehya .. anyway , as a person oo as a 3amedat koleyat 3elom .. I think ma3aalaiha kalam ;* ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. anonymous .. LooooooL ;p I can't talk about ilschooL cus elli feeha a3refhum yahaL .. so ne6ray yekberon oo ashof uhma yadreson wela la :P .. and I posted dear ;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hehehe loool huge muqarana between ma3soma o 7aleema:p
    madre il9ara7a ma3nde 3lm ib hal swalef 7kuma o chthe bs ashta6 wagt il intekhabat o a3rf wayed 3an el murasha7en o chthe;p

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shaikhatalzain .. LOOOOOOL yeah la7atht :P ..
    she was wazeera then Now tetrasha7 :S ya3ni madre .. abbaih chaykay enny keshat oo mare7t for saleh ilmolla ;$

    ReplyDelete
  23. YCM: ee ABS! no ehya malt'ha bs areej maskat'ha ;)
    anyways tadreen enech ur an amazing person?

    M;*

    ReplyDelete
  24. YCM hiiii
    meta il NEXT POST ! ...........>> 7adha ra7 tekrahnii:Pp . am addicted wallah ;/

    ReplyDelete
  25. ana ketabt comment bas madri wain ra7! ;S

    M ;* Really? madree .. I thought enha malat areej Bas oo ehr husband .. I love you tooooo;***************

    Ba6or .. LooooooL la ma akrehich ana <3 .. Posted 7abebti ;*

    ReplyDelete
  26. ahaaaaam shaay il tanaa8o'6 ily intay feeeh moo 9ij raa7 itsaw6een 7aag ashkaal mith ilmuslm oo ilshayjii oo katblee blog 7ub ma 7ub OMG maa agool ilaa 7imdalaa wil shikeer ana agool lat saw6een WAYD a7san

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wallaaa enty 3alaa rasy ethaa this woman is ur idol ehyaa il real kuwaity woman million star for this note

    ReplyDelete
  28. anonymous ; lat swa6eeen? LoooooooooooooL :P .. are you kidding me ;p ..
    first ; it's MYYYYYYYYYYY 4 votes .. so I have the right to vote for whoever I find it good ;) .. okay?? .. and 2nd .. Im THINKING about voting to alshayji and almuslm .. and thinking abour AseeL and almulla!!! .. so I have my own damn right to pick elli abeh! OKAY? :) .. and about my blog .. respect the 44 follower :)!!!!!!!!

    amani .. thanks babe;*

    ReplyDelete