Saturday, May 2, 2009

46 - [Re-Love .. Him;*!]



[ Lait lil gharam 7akim ..
WALLA LASHTEKI ..! ]
.
.
I miss you??
ASMAAAAA????
Minu asmaaaaa??
MINUUUUUUUU ASMAAAAAAA??????
I closed my eyes while all the
adrenaline popped into my head ..
I couldn't quite get my head turned 3an il msg ..
The three words kept yelling in my head ..
I .. MISS .. YOU ..
ASMA ..
ASMA ..
ASMA ..
eedii tarjif 7aaaaaiiL ..
Should I open the msg??
Should I take her number oo call her??
Menu hatheeeeeeee..?????
Salman Opened the bathroom door ..
oo 6ala3 while rapping him self eb toweL ..
he layed Down 3ala ilbed Next to me ..
and Took his MObile ..
I stared at his face ..
trying to find out from his expressions
MINU HATHHHHHHHE ..
gara il msg ..
ra3as delete ..
7athaf il mobile Next to him ..
THAT'S ITTTTTT?????
Shaikha ; " menu ilmsg?? "
He stared at me .. I felt his beating heart ..
and those big fat lies elli 6al3een mn his eyes ..
Salman ; " a friend .. khalid .. esallem oo yes'aL ..
forword msg .. "
I nodded while taking my dress off ; " aha! ..
esallem oo yes'aL wela forword msg! 7addidd! "
Salman ; " esallem oo yes'aL eb forword msg .. "
CAN I PUNCH HIM ON THE FACE???????
Salman ; " what's wrong? Laish e6al3ene chethe? "
I stared at him ib araaaaaaaaff mu gadra!
Shaikha ; " shlon chethe??? "
Salman raised his eyebrowses ; " testa3be6ain? "
I walked to my bag oo 6ala3t PJ.
Libast'ha .. oo Dashait il bed ..
I gave him my back .. and closed my eyes
while covering my head ..
asma3 5ar5eesha waray ..
I opened my eyes while lel7een em'3a6eya
my head bil kanbaL ..
I was talking to my self dakheL my head .. ;
" Is he going to talk to her laima anamm??????
NO NO .. qaweya qaweya ..
I swear to god if he did it I'll kick his ass ..
walla asawelah balwa ..
I'll call fahad oo agolah about him ..
walla esaweela futhe7a ..
Omg shaikha ..
3abalich entay eb moslsl??
calm down ..
matwagga3 .. "
I felt ib nasmat hawa 5afeefa ..
cus refa3 il kanbaL oo dash il bed ..
I shrinked ..
He came closer to me ..
and hugged me ..
I LOVE CUDDLING ..
bas Not Now ..
I can't Stand him ..
I Just wanna Slap him right Now ..
he kissed my neck and whispered ;
" Bnayyaaaaaa .. "
I whispered ; " il bnayya nayma .. "
He laughed .. I felt his hot breathes 3ala my neck ..
I couldn't handle it ..
a7is bas ..
maqmoooooota .. weddi asarekh ..
bas mn kether ilshock mu gadra asawey shay ..
a7is my mind mashlool .. mu gadra afakkir eb anything ..
he kept kissing my neck while saying ; " I love you babe .. tadren? "
Shaikha ; " Salman In not in the mood .. "
Salman ; " mmmmmm .. I'll make you in the mood .. "
I moved away 3annah .. ; " Salman .. "
Salman ; " what wrong babe? "
I shrinked even more .. ; " nothing .. "
Salman ; " are you sure? "
I nodded ; " eeh " ..
wakhar his hand 3an my waist ..
oo layed 3ala his back ..
Shaikha ; " * Sneef* .. *Sneef * "
Salman ; " shaikha? "
I mummbled ; " mmmmm? .. *Sneef* .. *Sneef* .. "
Salman ; " what's wrong? "
I said while my voice was shaking so hard .. ;
" Nothing .. *Sneef* .. "
Salman rolled up and hugged me again from the back ..
Salman ; " Shayookha? "
Shaikha ; " *Sneef* .. "
OMGGGGGG! STOPPPPPP SNEFFINGGGGGGG SHAIKHA..!
I closed my nose ib my fingers ..
I don't wanna cry ..
maaaaa ra7 abche ..
Salman ; " what's wrong 7abebti? .. feech shay?? "
Shaikha ; " Noooothing! *Sneef* .. Go away! ..
Leave me alone .. "
Salman Hugged me so tight ; " magdar.. "
I pushed him by moving my shoulders lay wara ;
" wakhir 3ane salman .. "
Salman ; " Shfeech? "
Shaikha ; " Hormones.. "
Salman ; " ha? "
Shaikha ; " Salman roo7 nam On the Coach please ..
I wanna sleep here alone .. "
Salman ; " ha?? are you serious!!!!! "
I nodded ; " yes! .. please .. "
Salman ; " taben ne6la3 etshemen hawa? "
I covered my head akthar .. oo '3est bil bellow ..
faj'a I couldn't take it anymore ..
I just crashed Down ..
gumt abchii oo ashaheq 7aiL ..
channy small kid ..
mu gadra askit ..
abi askit walla .. bas mu gadra ..
it killed me ..
MINU ASMAAAAAAAAAA????
I just wanted to say it Loud " MINU ASMA??????? "
bas ma gedart .. mu 6al3a m3ay ..
Salman gam emasse7 3ala my head in a gentle way ;
" esmellah 3alaich .. shfech? shfech? "
I yelled ; " WAAAAAAKHIR 3ANE! DON'T TOUCH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! "
Salman ; " ok ok .. bas calm down .. shfech? ..
shenu tabene asawelich? "
Shaikha ; " STAY AWAY FROM ME .. THAT'S IT ..
BAS WAKHIR 3ANEEY WANA ASEER ZAINA .. "
Salman ; " ESHSAWAITLECH ANAAAAAAA????
5ARAAA 3ALAIIIIIH HAL HONEYMOOOOOOOON ZAAAAAIN!! ..
AL7EEN ENTAY ELLI EMSAWYA SALFAT MISHARY ILYOOM ..
WENTAY IL MET'9AYQA????? "
Shaikha ; " shako!!! ..
ana mu met'9ayga about hal salfa ..
aslan nesait'ha .. "
Salman ; " 3AYAL ..? "
wakhart il kanbaL 3ane ..
oo I ran to the bathroom oo gefalt il door waray ..
Feta7t il shower oo il sink water ..
oo tesadant 3ala il door waray ..
oo gumt abche mn galb ..
kint jad maq'hoora oo me7tarra ..
WHYYYYYY?????
I couldn't feeL or see anything around me ..
I layed down 3ala ilfloor ..
while the Sound of water a7issa e3awerne ..
a7is kilshay can kill me right Now ..
I just shriked oo closed my eyes ..
while drops of tears 3ala my cheeks ..
.
.
I opened my eyes ..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwch..!
Shfeeh salman esheelni min my underarms??
e3awer tara ..
I stared at him .. he's face is shaking ..
oo fate7 channa ghost ..
Shaikha ; " aaaaa.. hh .. "
Salman ; " heey babe .. shfeech?
5ara3teene .. "
he put me bil bed ..
oo took my PJ's off ..
Shaikha ; " abi abi my pj. "
Salman while throwing il pj bil arth ; " kelaha water .. "
Shaikha ; " shkether nemt bil bathroom? "
Salman while putting his hand 3ala my forehead ; " madre ..
'9alaitay dakheL 10 mins. laima gam il water ye6la3 mn ta7at il bab ..
I called il security oo yabooli master key .. I think enna you passed out .. "
I closed my eyes .. a7is kil kelma egool'ha tetraddad
eb my head 10 marrat ziyada ..
Salman ; " Shfeech shayookha? "
a hot tear enzalat from my eye ..
aaaakh ..
How One tear drop can mean everything?? ..
Shaikha ; " ta.. ta..3ban..a .. "
Salman ; " Ismellah 3alaich .. 3asa fene wela fech .. "
I smiled .. a yellow fake Smile ..
Salman ; " I told il hoteL enna naby Doctor ..
oo galoole 10 mins enshalla uhwa ehne .. okay? "
I nodded ..
I pointed 3ala il trash eb 6araf il room ..
Shaikha ; " yeblii zbala .. zbala .. "
refa3t my body lay foog ..
I just wana throw up ..
yabli il zbala ..
I bend 3alaiha oo threw up ..
I felt ina i was throwing-Him-up ..
a7is enna kil elli fene ma'3atha ..
I know Im Not sick ..
oo I didn't catch a cold ..
I catched a MA'3ATHAAAAAAA..!
he turned his face away ..
while made that "araf" expression ..
I was thinking while thworing up ..
" Shda3wa 3alaikkkkkkk .. Men can't stand throwing up? ..
while we suppose to stand cheating????? playing around????
being not faithfuL?? .. "
* TIN TON .. *
Salman walked to the door ..
I walked to the bathroom to wash out ..
Raddait il bed ..
whilla wagfa a STUNNINNNNNNNGGGGG blonde dr.
abbaih zouqa..!
chan'a sharon stone! abbaih jameeeela ..
I said to me self ; " enshalla ya3ni ma etkon his slut chethe ..
la bella 6agait rase bil 6oofa .. "
She smiled to me ; " aaaaah tired face .. "
I smiled back ; " yaa .. you don't have to give me anything ..
I know my sickness .. "
Salman stared at me .. In - golay walla bas - way! ..
She nodded while opening her cute white bag . ;
" really? .. what's wrong with you?? "
Shaikha ; " Nothing .. Stress sickness .. "
the dr. ; " and you're stressed about what? "
I smiled ; " this is my own business .. "
She smiled ; " aaha .. I understand .. "
Salman Said to me ;
" okay 5aleeha tef7esech .. 5aL a6amman .. "
LA WALLAAAAA?
TE6AMAN 3ALA WHAT WENTA SEBBAT KILSHAYYYYYYY???
TE6AMMAN??
BARA BAS BARRA ..
Shaikha ; " okay .. te6aman! "
6ala3at hatha il black one maL il '9a'36 ..
Shaikha ; " aw aw .. it's so tight .. "
She giggled ; " heheh I know .. I know .. you can stand it .. "
I looked at salman who was totally having fun ;
" Shelli e'9a7ek enta ethane! tara e3awir mn sejje!!!!! "
6ala3t that sama3at oo 7a6at'ha 3ala my chest ..
the dr. ; " Inhalation .. 1 2 3 .. Exhalation .. "
gumt asawey that stupid shaheeq and zafer ..
She smiled ..
Shaikha ; " Shelli e'9a7ek .. la tetboosam hathe ..
hhhhhheeeeff .. wayy abbaih bahefha eb her sama3aaa! "
Salman laughed ; " hehehe you're so cute wentay maretha .. "
I looked at him ; " tara enta akhir wa7ed tetkallam ..
jad jad you don't wanna start it! "
he was going to say something ..
bas the doctor eg6a3at kalamna ..
the dr. ; " congratulation ur pregnant .. "
Salman's eyes Twinkled ..
and my heart just stopped beating ..

23 comments:

  1. OoOOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOoOoOoOOH!!!
    Damn...i want next poooosssst!!!!
    she should ask him about asma!
    right nooow
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOW! pregnat ma wa7da! ;p
    allaaaaaah yaster! :)
    Waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless!!
    OMG OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BY, THE WAY IT ISNT "PASSED AWAY" ITS PASSED OUT AS IN 6I7TAY 8ASHYANAN
    PASSED AWAY YA3NII """"METAY""""
    LOOL
    3ADIIII MECHANICAL ERRORS ALWAYS HAPPEN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. la la la ma etifaqna 3la haaaaik! she should've confronted him abt Asma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanaaaaaaaaaasaa;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm ,, bs lail7en ma nadre etha 5ayenha wala la2 !!

    regards,

    duwaniya man

    ReplyDelete
  9. duwaniya guy***

    ReplyDelete
  10. masra3??? lakin shlon chee ibtaskit 3an salfat amsa oo ehwa bas sama3 ism mishary galab 3alaiha ildinya?? oo he keeps reminding her every 5 minutes??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nur .. yaaaaaa ;@ 7adda lazim ;@ ..

    anonymous # 1 .. yeah ;/

    tntoun .. 7adda allah yaster .. mu wagta! ;S

    M76;* .. yaaaa ;S kellish mala da3e Istaghferallah .. and thanks :* mwah .. estaw3abt ilfarg laima you told me ;* .. thanks babeee ..

    SKITTLES .. ya lazimmmmm ;@ ..

    anonymous # 2 .. 7ada wanasa .. bas mu Now ;/ .. et7esen il time ghala6 estaghferallah ..

    *R .. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh ;'(

    Duwaneya guy .. yeah ;) Not yet .. regards to ur souL man ;)

    3anooda .. what masra3 LOOOOOOOOL shyabela :P .. yeah! etshofeenah! abbaih ebu6 ilchabd channa emsaweya jareema ;@

    ReplyDelete
  12. shloun chethy 3rft enha 7amil bidoun ta7leeel!

    waaayyy an6eeerrrrrr il next post :p

    S:*

    ReplyDelete
  13. neeext!!mabroook:***! ask him about asma:O!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SHAKW MA S2ELAT 3N ASMA :@:@!!!


    OO SHAKW 7AMEL :@:@!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yallllah aby a3areffff! meta NEXT ONE !!!!
    gethait yoamy killa wana refreshing the page may9eeeeeeeeeeeeeeer?

    ReplyDelete
  16. plzzzzzzzzzzz when's the next post yalla 3ad we keep on refreshing :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. looool mino asmaa ?? ;S
    yalla next post please ;**

    ReplyDelete
  18. one question....eshloun e3rifat enha 7amil mn qyaas eltha'36 w el sama3a? this doesn't make any sense...

    ReplyDelete
  19. YALLA NEXT POST PLZ;**

    ReplyDelete
  20. y3ni fe new post wella enroo7 ennam?
    3ayazna enfarfesh il page mako shy,3ammek a9makh :Pp

    ReplyDelete
  21. S. ; the pregnant woman ekon her blood pressure ya yes3ad 7aiL or yanziL 7aiL + she asked her some Questions about her period oo hal suwalif .. oo it's a first guess atwaga3 .. ya3ni she said it oo ehya mu sure 100% ..

    M. yaaaaaaaaa ;@ lazim tharoori ;@

    Madry Shakw .. hahaha 7adda SHAKWWWWWWW ;@;@;@

    anonymous # 1 .. 7ayaaaaaaate! ;* Inshalla ..

    anonymous # 2 .. enshalla babe ;*

    lulu .. yaaa that's the Question! ;S

    anonymous # 3 .. sweety jawabt S. :);* ..

    anonymous # 4 .. Inshalla ;*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ba6oor .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :P Shda3wa 3amik asmakh :P La etzefeene 5uu! :P Im watching FaisaL ilmuslem :P .. haha Enshalla i'll post ;*

    ReplyDelete